[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Iceland

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 10

File: Moss_in_Iceland.jpg (584KB, 1599x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Moss_in_Iceland.jpg
584KB, 1599x1066px
Redpill me on the Whiteland at the peak of the world
Whats it like there? How would one go about migrating there to start a family (I'm a nord)? How cucked is it?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JrAMgvrnVE
swagbois
and feminists
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
>>
>>128997967

Damn, Icelenad is degenerate as fuck. I thought the U.S. had issues.
>>
expensive food.
rain on at least half the days.
sun for half a year, darkness for half a year.
the tap water literally (literally) smells like farts.
no standing army.
situated right in the GIUK gap which is going to be a hotbed once the northern polar caps melt.
also situated in a volcanic and seismic hotspot.

there are reasons why many Icelanders come to Scandinavia
>>
>>128998186

Kek they are a nordic country after all, what did you honestly expect?
>>
>>128998315
>once the northern polar caps melt.

Oh Sweden.
>>
>>128997848
>How would one go about migrating there to start a family
It's next to impossible. We got a thing as we share king so we got free movement, so I can in theory get a citizenship after 7 years I think living there. Luckily I got a -son name, or I would have to change.

You wouldn't last up there, it's very cold, short summers, you would have to have multiple jobs just to get by. Jews are trying to spread this meme that it's open for everyone, because their bank is not in their kike claws.

We're a tiny minority in this world, so it's very strict on foreign influence like this. It's not exactly the uk. It's also very limited on how many people the lands can hold, hence low population.

What is it with pol and
>oy vey let's all move to Svalbard
>Let's move to Greenland
>Let's all move here, Iceland or the faroe islands....
Why not the north pole while you are at it.

Sorry no dice, you have it comfy down there. People move AWAY from these places, not to them.

I would however rec going on holiday there, it's like going to the moon, indescribable. Trollish is my only word for it, smells like fart due to thermal activity. Iceniggers are cool though, but they don't take shit

I'm sorry we're full, you're not however.
>>
>>128997848
>cold
>no sun

But i'd say iceland has the same oppotunities and potential as most other top teir western countries. many of the same issues aswell.

what i do know is that people bodybuild like crazy.

personally i will be heading to Liberstad in norway sooner or later
>>
>>128997967
And I thought the Australian accent was bad for singing, this is terrible...
>>
>>128998442

I thought it was perfect and everyone acted responsibly. I know the larger a country is and the larger the population shit just gets hard to control but what's their excuse?. Don't they have a very small population?.
>>
>>128998704
>Sorry no dice, you have it comfy down there. People move AWAY from these places, not to them.

Then where do you propose I move in Europe?
I'm not staying in this marxist colony. I'm leaving.
You have no idea what "comfy" is lol
>>
>>128998666
they are already melting.
Russia is planning for it.
get with the times
>>
>>128998906
go to nz, perfect climate, plenty of hunting and fishing
>>
>>128997967
jesus christ is greenland degenerate too?
>>
>>128998940
Jesus Christ Sweden at least try to not play into your stereotype.

>>128998994
I want to go to my homeland not some marxist colony, dont you understand?
I dont care about Australia or NZ or America. I care about Europe, where my family came from.
>>
>>128999158
well where did your family come from then, go to that country.
>>
>>128998734
we're full here too
>This ain't Denmark with good soil
come war and 4 mill will starve to death
>>
>>128999217
Sweden, Finland, France, Germany. Not exactly the greatest choices lul.
I would go Switzerland as its kind of a good mix of those cultures, but its almost impossible to move there unless you're a shitskin.
>>
>>128999158
your starting to sound like an american
muh 1/124 anglosaxon 43/286 italian
32/321 scandinavian 10/222 russian
>>
>>128999321
why dont you take a northern europe tour and you will see that its pretty much the same marxism in all of these countries aswell
>>
>>128999321
If anything move to a rural or suburban area. cities are for faggots and niggers.
once niggers are done with school in the village they will migrate southward towards malmö and stockholm and live with their 27th cousin.
Village people are based.
>>
>>128999158
Jesus Christ, James
Use your eyes and read the fuck up.
Standard satellite imagery can show you that the ice is disappearing, without having to go into any kind of climate change discussion.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/russia-flaunts-arctic-expansion-military-bases/story?id=47091750

>The reason is new: as ice around it recedes, uncovering resources and opening up shipping routes, the Arctic is emerging as a new arena for geopolitical competition.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-russia-arctic-insight-idUSKBN15E0W0

>The [Russian] expansion has far-reaching financial and geopolitical ramifications. The Arctic is estimated to hold more hydrocarbon reserves than Saudi Arabia and Moscow is putting down a serious military marker.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/13/troubled-waters-norway-keeps-watch-on-russias-arctic-manoeuvres

https://www.newsdeeply.com/arctic/community/2017/02/13/u-s-wary-of-russias-arctic-military-buildup

>Russia has made little secret of the fact it considers the far north a major strategic priority; this was stressed in an Arctic military doctrine released in late 2014, followed by a maritime security doctrine in July 2015 that emphasizes the buildup of a Russian military presence in the Atlantic and Arctic. In anticipation of the Arctic becoming a region of greater importance as economic and shipping activities become more feasible due to ice erosion, the government of Vladimir Putin has been taking numerous steps over the past three years to ensure Russia’s security interests are being respected in the region.
>>
>>128998906
Why leave that noice climate, other than emus I mean.

Hmm.. well it used to be austria or germany, where you also got many cool jobs.
>Now?
I wouldn't even visit those places.

I genuinely don't know mate, Sweden used to be such a nice place too pre shitskin and feminism. Finland? But the climate there.... look this is irl experience from here
>Be aussie exchange student
>hang with us in the summer
>guys just wearing shorts, girls bikinis it's closing in on nightish midnight sun
phew it's hot today people
>we're even got a big bone fire going
But there sits the aussie grill
>I'm sooo cooooold
She wears a jacket! :D I'm not joking

granted I would melt down there though, and the fucking emus! If eastern europe wasn't so fucked there are many nice places there. Pol worships these countries, but life is hard there. There is a reason why they all live in the west and work for scraps here.
Hungary, The chech republic ie very nice, so if you got a lot of shekels set for life

It's a BIG difference with the climate from the north here to Denmark and south of it. Imagine having 2-3 months of "summer" then basically winter and total darkness
>>
>>128999454
this
if straya is too marxist for you northern and western Europe sure as hell won't be any better
>>
File: N_daily_extent_hires.png (382KB, 620x471px) Image search: [Google]
N_daily_extent_hires.png
382KB, 620x471px
>>128999695
(for context)
>>
>>128999722
Shut the fuck up, Torbjörn.
You're helping the kikes by providing archives.
If it wasn't for you, thousands of adblock-users would visit their sites and put a strain on their servers.
>>
>>128999934
cuckchanners....
>>
>>128999454
I'm aware thats why I said it wasnt the greatest of choices. I was just curious if Iceland was as cucked as the rest of the north.
It honestly cant get much worse than here though, Australia is approaching UK tier cuckoldry.

>>128999551
Thats the plan. I wanna live off the grid like Varg.

>>128999695
How the fuck did you guess my name? Actually gave me a fright for a second.
I prefer Jim though.
Also that's a load of great sources you got the Sven, my almonds are activating I can feel it.
>>
>>128999388

Lol get fucked swede-fag

You're 100% swedish and your racial purity hasn't saved your gene pool from turning into a bunch of feminist cunts.
>>
>>129000074
you are setting yourself up for hardmode if you are going to live off-grid in the nordic countries, lots of shitty taxes in properties, building permits etc and the climate is shit for growing anything, balkans or northern spain/portugal might be more up your alley
>>
>>128999321
Please don't tell me you're one of those fags that think whites are a the same. I'll be dammed if pure Brits are on the same level as swedes or the Danish.

Look at yourself, you're a fucking mutt. "Europe" is not something that you can view as 'muh home for white people' it's a continent with superior (British, French, German) and inferior (Sweden, Denmark, etc...) people.

You have no true homeland here.
>>
>>129000074
Yeah, sorry I didn't provide a trusted source for you like Infowars

http://books.sipri.org/files/PP/SIPRIPP45.pdf

RUSSIA’S ARCTIC SECURITY POLICY

>One of the main aims of Russian security policy in the Arctic is to respond to the new security challenges posed by receding ice and growing economic activities in the region. The intention is to establish an effectively functioning border guard and coastguard and improve civil emergency response forces in the Arctic region.

>Among Russia’s major security concerns in the Arctic in 2008–13 were so called new security challenges emerging as a result of climate change and increasing economic and human activities in the Russian Arctic Zone. For instance, the 2008 Foundations of the Arctic Policy highlights the challenges for economic, human and societal security arising from extreme natural and climatic conditions, including the melting of the permanent ice cover in the Arctic seas, the particular character of the industrial-commercial development in the region, the low population density and the instability of ecosystems

tl;dr: I'm right, you don't know shit and resort to >muh ad homs
>>
>>129000429
>you're a fucking mutt

t. 57% white
>>
>>129000329
>(((building permits)))
Here on the mainland you can't even fucking install a lamp your self even! Doesn't matter that you are an engineer and know 6 million times more about electricity than an electrician, you still have to use them for even fucking that.

Just fucking gas me
>>
>>129000465
Sven you're impressing even me
These are masterful shitposts, stealing
>>
>>129000621
hehe goy, someone has to pay for the (((government inspectors)))
>>
>>129000481
>Implying I'm American.

I'm a pure Brit studying in burgerstan
>>
>>129000080
muh 6/200 cherokee
all the radical feminists come from america anyways
your collages are basically communist encampments. hillary even got more votes than trump in the end. which does not make your country less feminist
>>
>>129000465
The fish boarder is settled, but we are going to fight over the fish in the future too that's for sure
>>
>>129000741
>Brit

Even worse!
To answer your shitposting though, I only have two relatives (that I know of) from France and Germany. The entirety of the rest of my family is Nordic.
If you honestly believe that Europe isnt mixed to all hell already you're fucking delusional George.
Brits are by definition mixed with other whites.
I think I know who you are though, you were that sperg who said nations are their own races or some shit. Most retarded thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>128997848
It sure sucks in Switzerland. Horrible in all aspects. It's stolen land from the blacks anyways, we will have to return as reparations.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I9RqkY0xyU
>>
File: 1445231666488.jpg (264KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445231666488.jpg
264KB, 800x600px
>>128998315
>the tap water literally (literally) smells like farts.
a quality post by sweden , you don´t see that very often.
>>
>>129000697
womyn can't do this, I'm pruddy sure this has to do with feminization of the gubment not only shekel grabbing..... latter is sick here on everything, no freedom, over taxed to death, food cartels running all food shit, this flag is sick
>>
>>129000639
How the fuck did you guess my name? Actually gave me a fright for a second.
I prefer Achmed though.

>>129000815
yeah, shit's fucked. especially given the deterioration of transatlantic/NATO stability
>>
>>129000988
Its fucking impossible to move there. I've looked around and unless I'm a starving nigger or a fucking nuclear physicist I ain't getting in.
I would love to live in Switzerland.
How many of you guys own guns?
>>
>>129001112
oh we will gladly fight allies over our fish too, die for it.
>It's all we have
>copper come, copper go
>oil come, oil go
>fish is forever
>>
>>128997848
Iceland is reminiscent of Sweden in terms of societal norms, attitudes and consensus, sans Blacks, Arabs and mongrels of course.

I.e. peak degeneracy.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcWUewQrWtg
>>
>>129001144
How many? I don't know but I would guess every other or every 3rd. I know everyone in my neighborhood owns at least one gun, but I know of other areas where there are a lot less people owning guns. Yeah to move here you either need to find a job in siwtzerland and then move, or mwarry I guess. Or be Rich of course, then everything is possible. Same for me though. I remember my mother wanting to move to australia when she was young and she got 0 points(I don't know exactly how your system works but I think you have to achieve some amount of value points? Anyways she got 0 points and was a chemical scientist. Probably more viable abos arround at that time or whatnot.
>>
>>129001624
Dont move here. Trust me. Just take my word for it.
Well I'll keep trying, maybe one day we'll be neighbours lad.
>>
>>128998858
Whats their excuse? Their excuse for what?

Icelandic people are 100% peaceful and non-agressive. Their young women are more oft than not indoctrinated women like in the clip, but in terms of crime rates, there's no better than Iceland. They dont have any such issues. So what are they meant to be excusing?
>>
>>129001747
Don't worry I'm staying right where I am forever. You are always welcome to have a cold one with us. And amybe shoot some guns if we go into the forrests or boring shooting range.
>>
>>129001868

Well how come those dudes are rapping and the girls are sticking their asses in front of a camera like they were nigresses. The country allows stuff like that?.
>>
File: 1493429819584.jpg (118KB, 478x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493429819584.jpg
118KB, 478x700px
>>129001943
>>
>>129002100
Does a modern, secular western country allow for people to express themselves however they wish? Does it have freedom of speech? Will it lock people up for committing thought crimes?

I can't believe how completely ass backwards pantsonhead dull you are Mr. Burger.
>>
>>129003173

So then why do you faggots always bitch about stuff like that happening all over America?. It's ok when another country does it right?. neck your self faggot.
>>
Total authoritarianism is the only way a Whiteland could exist for longer than 5 years. Fascism 1000 percent
>>
>>129003255
>So then why do you faggots always bitch about stuff like that happening all over America?

You do realize that this guy >>129003173 is probably not the other persons who have expressed those opinions?

There is no hypocrisy if different people are stating conflicting views.
>>
>>129003255
I've no clue who you're referring to when you say "you faggots". I don't single out America as the sole distributor of degenerate culture. I never said it was OK, either. All I said was you're a fucking retard if you're expecting a country in the west to literally FORBID people from making degenerate culture should they wish.

Americas output of low-brow degenerate culture does surpass Europe's, though.
>>
>>129000945
>Nations are their own nations is the most retarded shit you've ever heard

Well yes they are. Europe's war history is essentially different races/ethnic groups fighting against each other. Why do you we all have different languages and cultures. Also Europe isn't that mixed; but here's a shekel for the good goyim for believing that.

Just because you got dealt a shit hand in life doesn't mean you can mooch off us in our rightful homelands. You may say you're Nordic but one drop rule applies.
>>
>>128998704
This guy doesnt know what hes talking about lol
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.