[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So explain to me /pol/ in a non-racist way

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 34

File: images-8.jpg (28KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
28KB, 443x332px
Why weren't sub saharan Africans able to progress technologically like the Europeans and East Asians despite having all that natural resources at hand? Why weren't there any African intellectuals or philosophers worth noting in history? Does it have to do with the climate?
>>
Lack of iron
>>
they can't help it they were born with lack of oxygen
>>
>>128996657
>Does it have to do with the climate?
Yes.
>>
>>128996657
Brain drain.
People genetically inclined to novelty searching as well as physically strong enough to explore were the ones most likely to leave the continent.
>>
>>128996657
Progress, that is, the pathological desire for permanent dissatisfaction and unhappiness, is a Western meme.
>>
>>128996657
I have no real idea. It is really confusing to me.
The climate may have something to do with it, sure. I get lazy as fuck if it's hotter than 15 degrees out, but you'd think they'd adapt after so many millenniums.

But I guess, if you have your needs met, and it's hot as fuck and everyone is just unreliable and without aspirations it's easy to not try and improve yourself to a serious degree.
But on the other hand, you have many rich people there, warlords and officials. Why do they have the drive the others lack?
>>
Lack of whiteness
>>
>>128996895
That doesn't make sense. According to your logic Africans should have never left Africa.
>>
>>128996657
One of the main reasons I've come up with is that they build their huts miles away from the next water source, thus they were barely able to even accidentally agriarculture and wasted a shitton of time they could've spent doing something productive trying not to be eaten by lions on their way to get water.
>>
>>128996895
So why do blacks dominate in track and athletic sports?
>>128996712
>lack of iron
You could literally dig in the ground and find iron there. What are you on about?
>>
>>128996962
>hotter than 15 degrees out

Wtf Norway, I've lifted outdoors when it's fucking 97 outside. How can you call yourself a descendant of proud Norsemen if you can only function in below freezing temps? Sad!
>>
File: IMG_3894.png (299KB, 1600x729px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3894.png
299KB, 1600x729px
>>128996657
Lower overall intelligence.
>>
Bad timing perhaps? If they were given another couple thousand years untouched would they eventually improve?
>>
>>128997140
Read the title, I said in a non-racist way. If you mean lower intelligence as in lack of education, yes sure since not everyone in Africa goes to school.
>>
>>128996657
For what ever reason they never evolved high enough average IQ to do anything. That's it, as far as I'm aware.
>>
>>128996657
>>128996832
>>128996944
The theory is that in harsh environments survived only ones who could delay gratification thus store food prepare shelter etc. as a consequence they also developed better cognitive abilities.
>>
>>128997100
Only running and basketball. Basketball is a meme and running is because their knees are aligned with their hips more because of their smaller brains not forcing their hips apart to widen the birth canal.
>>
>>128997128
Of course I function, but I become much less energized than if it's cool.
I've ran up mountains in 36 degree weather, but I generally just feel like laying in the shade.
>>
>>128996657
Many possible reasons.
Some might say lack of intelligence. The average IQ of sub-saharan Africans is about 70-80, compared to 90 for peoples like the Polynesians, 100 for Europeans, and 105 for East Asians.
When half of the population is at or below the level that would be considered "borderline mentally challenged" in European/East Asian populations, and most of the rest are in the category of "Low-average" that maybe they simply didn't think of solutions to problems like the Europeans did.
>>
Lazy niggers who get gibs from whitey get even lazier.
>>
>>128997243
they have lower average IQ, which is the best measure of intelligence we have. not """racist""" just a fact
>>
>>128997243
"Explain why but ignore some of the facts"
>>
>>128996657
Climate. Africa has lush jungles and fields full of animals. (had?) It was/is easier for them to fight over what's there than to put effort into making something for themselves. Why modern Africans are still stuck I cannot really say, but I know they still have problems with warlords and gangs so I'd have to guess that it's the same shit but now they're fighting over resources from aid and trade from the first world instead of just resources from nature.

Why start a farm yourself when you can let someone else do it and kill them at the end of the harvest?
>>
>>128996962
There will always be powerful orks rising from the hordes to lead the WAAAAAAAAGH!
>>
>>128997243
Isn't it racist towards whtes if you put blacks on the same niveau as whites? You are not playing by your own rules.
>>
>>128996712
west african iron age actually started about the same time as the european one
try again
>>
File: IMG_4316.jpg (185KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4316.jpg
185KB, 1024x725px
>>128997243
So IQ is racist now? Good job making your country look retarded, nip.

Is brain size racist too?
>>
>>128996657
Climate? Yes. The social climate.
>>
>>128997243

It's not racist, it's just a fact that Africans on average, have much lower IQ than Asians or Whites. You can spot intermediaries with Arabs and Latinos, which never seem to rise to the prosperity levels of East Asian/European/North American countries but are still head and shoulders above pretty much anywhere in Africa.
>>
>>128997373
>the theory
>the
Progress is still an Abrahamic meme.
>>128997554
IQ is nothing but a cultural absorption test. Get out.
>>
>>128997458
Ok, explain why they have lower IQ? How is that possible in the first place? We are all humans after all, just different skin color.
>>
>>128996657

Genetics.
>>
Because they weren't located on main trade routes.
all developed peoples become more and more prosperous and progressive due to trade, as it was not only economic, but also a cultural phenomenon. traders transmitted not only goods, but ideas and new inventions. all nations, that were developed were located on silk road, that was largest trade rout from china to europe. Africa was outsider in this case. Later west become more developed also due to advanced maritime trade routes and yet again, africa was an outsider. Its perhaps due to a climate, that made transsaharan trade more difficult, thus halted development of trade routes in subsaharan Africa and consequently, halted their development in general.
>>
>>128996657
As the indigenous Maori would say, Manaakitanga. Living with the land, providing for the community, singing together. Of course there is other tribes may wanting to take your land, then you trade your woman with the warriors that still stand.

Plus it's not that easy to colonize a continent. NZ lost the number game.
>>
>>128996657
Climate was racist against black people
>>
>>128997128
Celcius my man.
>>
>>128997243
This is literally the correct answer. Black have lower IQ. Is it racist to say Asians have a high IQ? Is it racist to say blacks dominate track and field?
>>
File: anime_laughter_14.gif (1MB, 518x500px) Image search: [Google]
anime_laughter_14.gif
1MB, 518x500px
>>128997243
Stupid English teacher, the truth is racist and racism is the truth.
>>
>>128996657
The prevailing theory is that colder climates and combinations of particular resources lead to more ingenious (capable of ingenuity) population groups. People are 100% shaped by the environment they exist in, that is the whole idea behind evolution. How a species nurtures can only come from the surrounding nature, which in turn, shapes it's respective societies. The reason blacks are behind and retarded is because their environment shaped them to be behind and retarded. It isn't as if whites thought "hey let's be smart" it is more that their environment enabled them to naturally advance into being intelligent. It's like asking why a species that evolves on mars would have longer limbs, that's just the way gravity affects them. The environment affected black societies and in turn, black levels of ingenuity and intelligence. Simple cause and effect. No group of people just up and says "hey let's all stop being retarded and start being smart" without external influence. NOTHING happens without external influence.
>>
>>128997128
you dipship, he was talking in ºC
>>
>>128996657

Let's say you're a special nigger, that one in ten thousand nigger. You build something awesome. A business, a house, a garden, the wheel -- whatever it is 9,999 niggers are coming to kill you and take it.
>>
>>128997512
Only whites can be racist because we are the only ones who are convinced that we are responsible for our own actions. The rest of the planet is not responsible for their own actions because they believe in some sort of fetish that controls them.
So in the end, whites are the only ones with agency, both in theory and practice.
Now - if you're a nigger you go about your day and because you have no agency, it will never cross your mind that the mud hut you live in needs renovation.
>>
Isn't there a study that specifically analyses the African dialects and mentions from a multitude of samples that 'promise', or by proxy 'determination', doesn't really exist as a linear objective?

I think it's this one:
>https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/

Sorry if my guess is incoherent I'm tired as hell.
>>
File: IMG_4315.jpg (138KB, 644x644px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4315.jpg
138KB, 644x644px
>>128997601
I'm sure SAT scores are "cultural absorption tests" too, aren't they, niggy?
>>
the key word is winter.

every nation that has or had harsh winters will have an higher IQ. winter makes food scarce and will force individuals to adapt with a strategy. thus humans living in regions with winter have focused on a "r" survival strategy. they are hard working planing ahead and will have little offspring which they nuture the best way possible.
in warmer climate food is abundant and humans rather tend to pursuit a lax "k" strategy they have a lof of offspring and are more concerned about chilling and enjoying the day.

natural pressure = > forces evolution
no threats => no evolution
>>
>>128997428
I think OP wants an even more in depth answers. If we all come from the same evolutionary chain, why did certain races end up having lower/higher IQs than others?
>>
>>128997638
Because snowniggers had to plan for seasons or die
>>
>>128997638
Now your just trolling. Sage this shitty thread.
>>
>>128997662
>tldr
culture. something whites don't have.
>>
>>128996657
They are pretty content with being shitty, meanwhile, look at Japan.

Japanese are the best at LARPing white people that any nation has ever done. Within a century of laying eyes on a white man they westernized, ditched their faggy anime swords and adapted the superior Western saber, taking their technology to par with European nations within a couple generations and dressed like the white man in pro-grade whiteman cosplay quality. They still do. There's nothing Japanese love more than dressing like white people. Even the top fashion feeds of Japanese culture center around looking at Western shit and turning it into something unique.

I admire Japan. If only other nations could LARP as hard at being white as they do, especially white people.
>>
>>128997827
sounds to me like there is a positive correlation between a race's average intelligence and their income. If blacks keep doing better they'll continue getting smarter, and that would be great for everyone.
>>
>>128997373
Then explain the American Indians please, because they lived quite a bit above the equator and had a much more European-style climate overall, and yet they still didn't develop shit.
>>
>>128996657
Heres food for thought
They never had to work hard because of the abundance of wealth and resources, meaning the only incentive to progress was Social Interaction, not scarcity of wealth

This is why they are still very Tribal and put more value in Tribalism and ritualism because they never had to shed it off for the sake of survival like we did

This also means there was no need for technological development because there wasnt a need for it for the sake of survival, by the time it became neccesary for survival Europe already had it fully colonized

So basically its because Africa is so wealthy in resources
>>
>>128997958
And that the only niggers that are marginally more intelligent than the poorest whites are the richest ones.
>>
>>128996657
Africa had a lot of resources, food was always at arms reach

Europe and Asia are cold shitholes, so they had to invent agriculture and domestication just to survive. That's why lactose-tolerancy for instance is more prevalent there, if you couldn't drink milk you just starved to death
African cultures that traded with arabs like Ethiopia were relatively decent places
They only went to shit when other niggers went there and diluted their gene pool
Shit, you said no racism.
Fuck it, they are niggers, that's why, why am I trying to sugarcoat it?
>>
>>128997923
yeah, one could argue asians are better at being whites than whites now a' days. For some reason the japs never let multi culturalism infect them, yet whites bow down to the idea.
>>
>>128997921
umm think again sweetie
>>
>>128997655
interesting take
>>
>>128997490
More like why start a farm when you're genetically predisposed to impulsiveness and plain lack of foresight?

You ever think said environment has caused Africans to develop certain biological traits and functions that apply to the conditions you've described in your posts such as darker skin to protect from the sun, muscular bodies that allow blacks more stamina when it comes to physically demanding activities like running, lifting and jumping, and brains that develop specifically to prepare niggers for a tribal lifestyle rife with stealing and combat?
>>
>>128997655
that's racist because they had commodities and they were too dumb to trade. they live on trade routes now and they're still too dumb to trade.
>>
>>128997638
Do some of your own reading before you come here, doofus, asking your dumbass questions.
http://www.unz.com/article/towards-a-theory-of-everyone/
>>
>>128996712
Africa has shitloads of iron.
>>
>>128998008
this. how hard is this to understand to westerners?
>>
>>128998012
uhhh... yeah that's what I just said. If they continue doing well their IQ will continue to grow as a race. With wealth comes access to education and access to education is important when your race was being sprayed with fire hoses and pushed into ghettos 65 years ago.
>>
>>128997921

Please. White culture is so pervasive that you don't even recognize it all around you constantly.

Assimilated is what you are.
>>
File: images-9.jpg (13KB, 627x235px) Image search: [Google]
images-9.jpg
13KB, 627x235px
>>128997923
>ditched their faggy anime swords and adapted the superior Western saber
You dont seem to know that the "western saber" you are thinking about is just a Japanese katana attached on a western hilt. Not a genuine European saber.
The other stuff you said is pretty much true but you still see people wearing traditional kimonos.
>>
>>128997243
Intelligence has a heritability of 0.85-0.9

It is not a learned trait.
>>
>>128996962
>It's hot as fuck
Didn't stop the Aztects, or Incas, or Babylonians, or Assyrians etc. The fucking Mongols rode through large parts of Asia and Europe, encountering all sorts of different climates from warm to cold, and it never stopped them.
>>
>>128996657
IQ
>>
>>128998165
>if they continue doing well

Which they never do unless someone is actively spraying them with fire hoses. Fact: nigger wealth and prosperity was growing at a much higher rate when it was common practice for Southern Police to sick their German shepherds on a nigger for touching a whites only doorknob
>>
>>128996657
Because they are 0% Neanderthal.
>>
>>128996657
Very few domesticable plants and animals
>>
>>128998098
well its hard to catch up in a year when things tend to snowball throughout history.
>>
>>128996657
Low IQ.

btw fuck /pol/ fuck kek and fuck all of you
>>
>>128998370
and people
>>
>>128997100
>So why do blacks dominate in track and athletic sports?
That cpuld have something to do with slave eugenics.
>>
>>128996657
>>128996657
Africa is richest continent on the planet. It contains over sixty percent of world's arable land, while Canada in comparison contains less than one percent.
Anything else but hunting/gathering is not necessary.
Compare this with Europe, where you had to spend half a year hoarding resources, because next half a year nothing will be available. Even the dumbest of the serfs had to make long time planning for shelter and food stocks that would have to sustain him for next half a year.
Could you do it, to make a list of things you'll need for the next six months?
Those who couldn't died of hunger or froze to death. It is a perfect natural eugenics. It also forces you to cooperate with your neighbors, whether you like them or not.
>>
>>128998277
They had help from the ancients though.
>>
File: IMG_4724.jpg (2MB, 3428x2888px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4724.jpg
2MB, 3428x2888px
>>128998165
>If they continue doing well their IQ will continue to grow as a race.
See >>128997554. Their brain mass is way smaller than whites or asians, or any other race really.

Also see pic related.
>>
OP is either a faggot or a troll.
>>
>>128997829
Then explain to me why the Inuits are pretty much similar to sub Saharan Africans today. Why didn't they develop like the Europeans despite living in harsher climate zones?
>>
>>128998182
Explain
>white culture
>>
>>128998351
have you considered a balance between

not spraying them with firehoses
and
not giving them baby bonuses/not condemning the police for doing their jobs and arresting criminals?

there are issues on both sides of the coin here. The extreme right solution is to crush them into submission and the extreme left solution is to baby them and remove responsibility.

How about a little of both. How about more police and removing baby bonuses?
>>
File: thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg (44KB, 500x406px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-up-terminator pablo M R.jpg
44KB, 500x406px
>>128998382
Fuck you too Mr.Uaregay
>>
>>128996657
niggers
>>
>>128996657

It's because one time the actor who played Mr. Belvedere accidentally sat on his own balls and they had to stop taping for two weeks.
>>
>>128997243
>I want you to give me a logical explanation of why X is Y but you have to discard any logic, reason or evidence pertaining to X that results in Y which falls outside my ideological framwork.
>>
>>128998469
You fucking idiot , they're just niggers , okay? niggers are gonna nig , niggers don't civilizachion , you dig?

Why they are niggers is a long story and it's up to debate.
>>
>>128998490
Getting up to go to work and feeding your children a diet that doesn't consist of McDonalds and flaming hot Cheetos
>>
>>128998446
But the mere existence of blacks who are not criminals and contributing members of society means we should make an effort to civilize the ones that aren't, as killing them all/sending them to africa would be unethical.
>>
>>128997140
>List of smartest countries:
>Germany
>Italy
>Japan
>USA
>Argentina
>Korea

wow why is this not the slightest fucking bit surprising.

America, the Axis powers, white argentina, the rooftop Koreans, and the chinks are smart and everywhere else is slipping right into the abyss. Not the slightest bit surprised.
>>
>>128998534
How about we just send them all back as reparations and put a giant dome on it so they can never leave again
>>
>>128998410
Height, and sports are the only way out of the ghetto.
>>
>>128998605
Yup that's white culture for sure.
>>
>>128996657

No evolutionary pressures

Africa literally has all you need to survive a walk away from wherever you are
>>
>>128998439
Even if you unironically believe that, it could still be easily argued that whatever "ancients" you mean, deemed sub-saharan Africans as too stupid to even understand and adapt their teachings.
>>
>>128998637
i mean, if this were right after the civil war, I'd agree. Lincoln planned to send them back to Liberia but that didn't work out. Now they have families here and only know a first world way of life, it would be unethical to ship them back to africa at this point.
>>
>>128998551
Go speak English like the cuck you are , at least i chose to spoke it , it wasn't imposed upon me or my people.
>>
>>128998534
you can't take away their gibmedats because they'll just vote and rally for them back because their tiny brains can't comprehend a life that isn't handouts
>>
File: 1487822482659.png (313KB, 1200x940px) Image search: [Google]
1487822482659.png
313KB, 1200x940px
>>128998382
>>
File: africa IQ.png (21KB, 327x317px) Image search: [Google]
africa IQ.png
21KB, 327x317px
>>128997140
IQ has increased in among all populations over time, if I were to try to predict Asia's success off IQ tests from the 1940's I'd be completely incorrect.
>>
>>128998633
It's all genetic , those Blacks are mixed , you can't fix stupid.
>>
>>128996657
lower cranial capacity as a result of a split from common ancestors longer ago than scientists claimed
>>
>>128997757
>People are 100% shaped by the environment they exist in
I don't think that's entirely true. You have(extreme) sexual selection even in dumbass fucking birds. We've developed a much more extensive social climate. In addition, violent crime dropped significantly after a few centuries of the death penalty. That's policy. There's a lot of room for recursive effects or seemingly random selection pressures with how complex we are.
>>
>>128998469
>Inuits are pretty much similar to sub Saharan Africans today.
Inuits are way more advanced.
They have pet deers, ride dogs, build cool huts and are great survivalists.
They make great use of everything they have at hand (snow and sticks) and they are doing way better than savage aids cannibals in afrika.
>>
File: IMG_3896.jpg (67KB, 668x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3896.jpg
67KB, 668x405px
>>128998633
>BUT MUH #NOTALL
The majority speaks for the minority. Furthermore there is nothing unethical about sending them to africa, considering that they are constantly raving about KILL WHITEY WHITEY BE OPRESSIN US YO, why not give them not just their own ethnostate but their own ethnocontinent? Let's see what they make out of that eh?
>>
>>128998469
they dont have summer. they will always have the same survival strategy. they can expect cold weather, europeans could not know wheter the winter was deadly or not. they had to steadily adapt. inuits just had to develop one strategy and keep repeating it ad nauseum
>>
>>128998469
Possibly too harsh conditions stunts growth/progress in the same way the mild conditions of africa did, I'd theorize there exists a goldilocks zone where the environment is harsh enough to promote ingenuity but not so harsh that any deviation from tradition results in death
plus the inuit are a small group statistically speaking
>>
>>128998435
>It contains over sixty percent of world's arable land
But they only have one crop they can grow.
>>
>>128998672
Yep and the opposite is the preferred lifestyle choice of the 'cultured' American nigger that listens to Molly Percocet and chugs malt liquor outside of the Indian/Korean owned convenience store (because niggers don't own any businesses)
>>
>>128998804
Majority of modern african-americans are not pureblood africans but actually a mix of approximately 22% european and 78% european
http://genomebiology.com/content/10/12/r141
>>
>>128996657
Variety of factors. Most importantly though:
>Lack of contact with the rest of the world in sub-Saharan Africa. (Europe and Asia had trade routes at a relatively early date)
>No beasts of burden.
>Terrible climate. Temperate zones are the best, tropical climate breeds diseases that decimate humans. It's why it took so long for Europeans to colonize Africa.
>>
>>128998779
yeah it seems we've pushed in the other extreme by now, which is a shame. Imagine if the majority of blacks in America were hard working ethical family oriented people. I'd have very little problem living in a mixed neighborhood if that were the case.
>>
>>128998769
I always laugh when irrelevant nations like yours dare open their mouths. You're just another pathetic colony.
>>
>>128996895
That presumes 'out of Africa' is correct. If instead we are looking some place closer to the Middle East then Sub Saharan Africans made a travel crossing across dangerous territory every bit as epic as anyone else.
>>
>>128998469
They're not as dumb as niggers by any means. But they live in an arctic climate, not a temperate one. There's not the seasonal changes you see in temperate zones. The winter-summer dynamic demands preparation in a primitive society. It's a yearly culling of dumbasses. When it's effectively winter year round it's a different dynamic.
>>
>>128998945
So they are Whiter than Hitler. K , got it.
>>
>>128998804
The gaps remain constant and relative, so yes, you could have predicted it.
>>
>>128998945
>MUH LACK OF PROPER EDUCATION
http://psycnet.apa.org/psycinfo/1977-07996-001
>MUH CULTURAL BACKGROUND
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886912003741
http://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/reprints/1997mainstream.pdf
>MUH IQ IS FAKE
http://psychology.uwo.ca/faculty/rushtonpdfs/PPPL1.pdf
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289608000305
>MUH-
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v16/n10/abs/mp201185a.html
>>
>>128996657
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbni7vjhdS4
CHRIST IS LORD AND WE MUST DEFEND OUR WORSHIP OF THE HOLY TRINITY LIKE OUR ANCESTORS DID
>>
File: 1350543542714.jpg (82KB, 700x530px) Image search: [Google]
1350543542714.jpg
82KB, 700x530px
>>128996657
they are closer to animals then man
>>
File: IMG_0150.jpg (43KB, 480x502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0150.jpg
43KB, 480x502px
>>128996657
Why were the chimps unable to?
>>
>>128997974
There is nothing to explain. Nobody has suggested that in each and every case without exception X then Y.
>>
>>128999048
[citation required]
>>
>>128998277
Middle East was way more forested and temperate at the time. Mexico and Peru aren't as inhospitable as Africa, if you see the parts that are more like Africa, like the Colombian coast and the lower part of Central America, they didn't progress at all. Or Venezuela too.
>>
>>128996657
They all have incredibly low IQ
>>
>>128998854
I see what you are saying but the ROOT of all of this change in policy begins with environment. We are shaped only by what we see and by what nature has done. We have no magic keys that allow us to think beyond what we are exposed to.

That policy on the death penalty arose because of nature, nature gave us brains capable of ingenuity to create weapons to kill. Nature gave us land to fight over, resources to make material possessions to steal to kill and be killed over. Women to fight and kill over. It all comes back to nature.
>>
>>128996657
Well you see its actually quite simple
> White Ancestors, "This place is too inhospitable, there have to be climates more favorable towards us long term, we should try exploring new areas
> Black Ancestors, "No! Spirit say we need keep do this! No one ever be over that place. That place evil, spirit tell me so. We need keep walk circles desert forever, like we always do, make spirit happy"
> White Ancestors, "You could at least let us plant some seeds. If we didn't have to wander around all the time looking for food we might actually be able to establish a permanent settlement, then some of us could begin exploring other ideas and technologies for making life better."
> Black Ancestors, "ONLY VOODOO SKY PAPA MAKE PLANT GROW! If you is make plant grow, you is witch what stole magic from papa, make spirit bad angry!"
> White Ancestors, "You know what, do what you want, we're leaving, good luck with your sand, we'll see how far it gets you in ten thousand years."
And that's how we come to today. It's also important to note that "Black Ancestors" is exclusive to modern Africans. Asians, arabs, dot indians, mexicans, feather indians, and whites, are all part of that group of superior africans that took one look around and said, "This is shit, we're leaving" which also explains natural selection-wise the tendency towards lower IQ amongst Africans.
>>
>>128998804
Impressive. If this trend continues, they should catch up with local bonobo packs by the end of the century.
>>
>>128997921
White culture is just labeled as "First World"
>>
The natural resources make living in that environment easier, requiring little lateral thinking or innovation to survive by finding food, etc. Europe and other continents are a different story, being more difficult to survive in, so some degree of intelligence is needed to be the norm among the general population to survive in said continents.
>tl;dr: African environments don't usually need intelligence to survive in, while other continents do
>>
>>128998863
But what if the minority can become the majority? Also nigs in America only think that way because democrats and jews brainwash them, you know just as well as I do that if you airdrop a nig back in africa he'll get chased by a lion and cry for whitey to come save him. They don't know what they want and we must do our part to civilize them because they are already here. Slavery was a huge fucking mistake and we have to all work to fix the situation we're in without resorting to make people suffer.
>>
>>128999005
Be nice.
>>
>>128999089
Do you even read your own studies?
>>
>>128999004
>Imagine if the majority of blacks in America were hard working ethical family oriented

Yes, like back when they weren't allowed to vote and we sprayed them with fire hoses. But it's not an issue of being coddled. Niggers asked for the welfare state and they got it as soon as they got the right to vote and corrupt politicians saw an opportunity to appeal to the niggers genetic predisposition to begging. Shithole mixed race and black neighborhoods as well as a welfare state are inevitable as long as niggers are allowed to breath without whites regulating their oxygen supplies. We would be better off partitioning them off in their own separate but 'equal' societies or better yet sending them all back to Africa
>>
>>128999133
>Majority of modern african-americans are not pureblood africans but actually a mix of approximately 22% european and 78% european

Maybe i misread that.
>>
>>128996657
Environment was not consistently brutal and force people to acclimate. Also Mesopotanians seems to have gone northwards with their fancy new ideas about writing.
>>
>>128999212
I do know one thing and that is that Domininigger immigrants are ruining American towns with crime and the electing of corrupt Domininigger government officials.
>>
>>128999068
he could not.

Cause he's a nigger.
>>
>>128999265
if those two talking were at one point, the same sub-species, I wonder what gave one the idea to be so perceptive and the other to be such dummies? Seems like the farthest back you go in history, the more things feel like pure chance.
>>
>>128999365
>he says without debunking anything
>>128999425
Fuck me, typo
>Majority of modern african-americans are not pureblood africans but actually a mix of approximately 22% european and 78% african
>>
>>128996657
Lack of a nuanced language. Africans with a language that is more complex than other African languages seemed to do better than ones who didn't. Some languages lack the concept of a before and after. Some languages lack the concept of empathy. For many African languages the concept of keeping an oath, contract, or business agreement out of placing a value on integrity and honor is a completely foreign concept to them. If they are forced to keep it, that is one thing. But if there is any 'wiggleroom.."
>>
>>128997974
Something really important to remember is that Europeans lived at about the same level as Native Americans for nearly 100,000 years before things started to pick up. Technology/civilization snowballs. Modern civilization started with the neolithic revolution, which was only 10,000 years ago.

Native Americans have, at most, been around only half as long as Europeans. Who knows where they would be if they had another 50,000 of development before Europeans made contact?
>>
>>128999356
You've been trying to civilise them for centuries.
I think that the only way they can be "civilised" is by living in an apartheid-like system where they are child-minded by whites.
Why would we waste time and resources in doing that? Fuck them. Leave them be or kill them.
>>
Because niggers are product of natural evolution and whites are gene-engineered by aliens to form the tip of the spear against the evil of the universe.
There is no answer to why niggers and whites are so different,the enviromental pressure is too small to produce such a big difference between races.
>>
So we're just animals then? there's not like soul or whatever? no reason for why some people are superior to others in this or that? just random chance? , cause if so , why even.
>>
The main reason lies in africans fighting less wars than europeans.

Europe always had infighting, causing people to search for ways to get ahead of the competition, for example, every feudal lord who could afford it would have his own scientists.
this both caused technological advances and selected people based on intelligence, again speeding up advances.

It's not exclusive to europe though, in egypt, arabia and east asia similiar developments took place.

On the other hand, an african genius wouldn't have been able to make a living based on his intellect but instead hunt and farm like everybody else, causing selection based on physical atributes.
>>
>>128998728
I honestly do. When you realize how all the major monuments and constructions from some thousands of years ago share a type of math that translates into waypoints to calculate your position on earth and the path to all the other monuments on earth it becomes hard to refute.

Here, download or bookmark it. It's incredibly fascinating.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw9lTB0hTNU

>deemed sub-saharan Africans as too stupid to even understand and adapt their teachings.
And yes, everything does point to this.
Many old Egyptian depictions of the black servants.
However the Nubians are the only tribe I can say was above the rest, but where they went I do not know.
>>
>>128999544
RATHER UNCOMMON
>>
File: 9f9.png (1MB, 1065x902px) Image search: [Google]
9f9.png
1MB, 1065x902px
>>128996657
>So explain to me /pol/ in a non-racist way Why weren't sub saharan Africans able to progress
>Explain to me how trains work without talking about wheels, tracks or electricity
Good thread OP.
>>
>>128997128
Please don't post anymore.
>>
>>128999603
Nug noggers were murdering each other all over their respective continent as well but with spears and rocks. By your logic that means they should have been developing more effective means of warfare but obviously they didn't.
>>
>>128999603
>africa
>fighting less wars
They are literally in continual war with every neighbour tribe,mate.Up to this day.
>>
File: flynn effect world in data.png (244KB, 907x590px) Image search: [Google]
flynn effect world in data.png
244KB, 907x590px
>>128998945
How does that address the point on Asians?

Also there have been gains worldwide its not unique to Africa
>>
>>128997128
Burger education
>>
>>128997100
>So why do blacks dominate in track and athletic sports?
They only are successful in athletic sports when given a 1st world diet. They are also heavily prone to obesity when fed any amount of food that isn't considered eating fucking bugs and they aren't professional athletes.
Blacks are the number one reason Murica is considered obese.
http://www.kff.org/other/state-indicator/adult-overweightobesity-rate-by-re/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel=%7B%22colId%22:%22Black%22,%22sort%22:%22asc%22%7D
Take a good look at this information, this information only goes into overweight and doesn't differentiate morbidly obese.
Whites aren't much better off, but for every percentage shown here some 9% of that population for blacks is morbidly obese, opposed to 5-7% of whites.
Some 15-20% is obese opposed to 10% for whites.
That's still a huge jump and taking out blacks alone would lower our obesity rates and put them under The UK, Germany, and France.
American Whites are less obese than European Whites.

There is also a massive correlation between obesity and mental illness/low intelligence.
>>
>>128999544
Honor and all that shit isn't in their nature. Some African Americans have it because of admixture with Whites.
>>
>>128999692
Is it too much of a challenge for you?
>>
>>128999603
African tribes went to war as well. We only know less of Sub-Saharan African conflicts because we didn't get involved in their affairs until the colonial period (earlier in other cases like Portugal). Africans would constantly go to war (the "Hood" today is like a mini-warzone). However, I don't believe that Africans have the ability to innovate for a conflict, instead having to revert to brute force. The only example I know of is when they began to use European rifles.
>>
>>128998469
Inuit IQ is 91 and their also one of the youngest populations, they have not been living where they are for that long.
>>
>>128996712
Does an iron rich diet make you smarter?
>>
>>128999750
>notice how the asian curve is convex while the african one is concave
Also that would be relevant IF all those studies I linked were done in the 1900s. Unfortunately for you...
>>
>>128999002
None of those are an argument niggers just being plain fucking stupid. Which is obviously a major factor with their piddly intellects.
>>
>>128996712
>>128999876
Is this why they have big nostrils? Less iron = less oxygen in the blood stream.
>>
>>128999804
He did. The trick to understand his point is by understanding his analogy pertaining to trains. Are analogies too difficult for your tiny little snow monkey brain?
>>
>>128999804
When the reason is to do with biological differences, and when the OP doesn't want us to use said differences, it is a bit difficult, yes.
>>
>>128996657
Africans have a lower average IQ than the other races.
There is no way to sugar coat it.

The hominids that left Africa evolved much faster as a result of new environmental stimulus.
Colder climates selected smarter humans who could plan ahead and think in new ways and white skin was selected for it's ability to synthesize it's own vitamin D without sunshine, something Africans can't do so easily in cold climates.

It is what it is.
>>
>>128999804
It's a waste of my fucking time , that's what it is.
>>
.>>128997974

I searched it up and found this https://www.quora.com/Why-didnt-the-Native-Americans-ever-advance-technologically-over-thousands-of-years-while-Europe-and-Asia-advanced-dramatically
>>
>>128999560
>You've been trying to civilize them for centuries.

spraying them with frehoses and whipping them is attempting to civilize them? On what fucking planet?

And we "waste resources" on this because they are already here. It isn't ethical to just kill them or send them to some shithole. I don't support bringing tribesman over to the first world, but I don't support sending blacks who have experienced the luxury of medicine and AC back to tribesmen either.
>>
>>128999882
>Discerning non-linear trends from six points of data
wew

>Also that would be relevant IF all those studies I linked were done in the 1900s
elaborate
>>
>>128999750
wonder why Americans were so fucking stupid from 1910 to 1920. Like what happened after 1920 that gave us that sudden boom?
>>
>>129000165
Just fuck my shit up
>>129000000
>>
>>129000033
but replying about how it is a waste of your time isn't a waste of time? Strange time management priorities you have.
>>
welfare is an ancient african custom
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQH_C62RhRU
>>
>>128996657
Easily available crude resources and relatively favorable climate.
So they dind't have to adapt, store, trade, etc.
I would like to postulate that a lack of hardship results in complacency and stagnation.
>>
>>129000081
They lived in a more civilised fashion under slavery than in their own native tribes.
>>
>>128997974
There's this crazy fuckin mystical god damn thing that was going on way back in the day called the motherfucking silk road .You don't think Turks actually invented the cannon, do you? If so, you're a stupid pantshitting fucking retard!
>>
>>128998469
Because they live in a fucking wasteland.. How can you advance in that climate? It's snow and ice all the time. You have to focus only on survival. Not progression, there's no time.
>>
>>129000108
Because all those studies are based on modern IQ and therefore take modern factors into account. Furthermore nothing in your study indicates that human intelligence will continue to grow at all. All it says is that it grew a bunch over the course of a century (likely due to advancements in nutrition, technology and medicine). Even if we take all this into account you're also ignoring the actual IQ increases between each race. The asian one is nearly double of that the negroid's.
>>
>>128996995
it means the ones who were of this type left and became the most prominent feature.
Said feature obviously pays off massively [See history]
>>
>>128996712
Africa is the most resource dense continent on the planet.
>>
The Aboriginals were in Australia (so they say) for 50,000 years. And they invented a stick! So fuck off with all this Africa shit - they at least made masks and huts.
>>
>>129000161
we need to go back further though. Why were they so susceptible to colonization? Why were they not intelligent or ingenious enough to create weapons to even give them a CHANCE to defend themselves?
>>
>>128997243
facts aren't racist asshole.
I thought you were smart, you gook.
>>
>>128999532
Two links don't work. The ones that I could get to, the abstracts say that IQ is very inheritable but malleable too, which is obvious. What are you even trying to argue?

There's also the fact that US has increased by 3 points every decade since the 30's.
>>
>>129000081
So how has treating them as equals turned out for niggers? In South Africa and Zimbabwe it resulted in overly oppressive nigger run governments that has lead to their people living in squalor, in Europe it has lead to Somalians and Nigerians raping and stabbing crumpet eaters and baguette fuckers, and finally in beautiful old USA herself it has lead to the crips and bloods firing at each other over crack dealing turf. Isn't it funny that when niggers have rights that are equal to whites we come to find that there actually never is equality? We find that niggers just revert back to tribal retardation and excessive violent antisocial behavior?
>>
>>128996657
Warm climates is like life on evolutionary easy mode. They don't progress because they see no need to
>>
>>128998633
What the fuck do you mean unethical? Our obligation is to our race, and our people. Not the entire world, you want to educate blacks when you have starving war veterans on your streets who're killing themselves because they can't get treatment? Get your priorities straight. Also, it's impossible to remove all the immigrants in a given country anyways. The best you could ever hope for is a small white ethnostate.
>>
>>128999936
>>128999947
>>129000033

It is not a waste of time, do i seriously need to spell to you people what "Change in Perspective" means?

This is one of the ways how rational people learn and advance their thinking. You take something you assumed as fact about something, and then work against that fact for a moment and seek to explain that something without it.

Results are sometimes shocking as you disregard your previous conventional thinking and you learn something new.

But who am i to tell you degenerates to get out from your echochamber.
>>
>>129000471
Regardless the fact that they are still in a continous war against every neighbouring tribe.War wasnt something whites showed them.
>>
>>128996657
What do you mean in a non-racist way?
IQ differences between races are facts and big part of how civilizations and cultures are formed.

>climate
Yes, climate is part of it. In colder climates people needed to work together and plan ahead in order to survive the long winter, this promoted higher intelligence and altruism, unlike in Africa.
>>
>>128996657
They are an inferior race with an inferior IQ due to inferior genetics and only complete genocide of the africans subhumans can ever make africa human.
>>
>>129000519
Wow look a nigger island monkey rationalizing nigger behavior

So shocking!!! Stay out of the developed west and stay on your shithole nigger infested island you stupid nigspic hybrid.
>>
File: 1495364512301.jpg (76KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495364512301.jpg
76KB, 640x960px
>>129000548
>condemning blacks to ghettos after slavery then babying them with handouts and baby bonuses is equality

swinging to the extreme in the other direction only makes the problem worse.
>>
>>129000161
>colonisation
Africans rarely, if at all, capitalised on their natural resources in the same way we did. Their use of such were very limited, as you can see in their diet, clothing and equipment.
The quality of life of Haiti (not African, but similar situation) was much higher under France than it is now. Same with Zimbabwe when it was Rhodesia.
Explain why Ireland is leagues ahead of Haiti, when the former attained its independence almost one hundred years ago, and when the latter did so around the Napoleonic era, with more time to recover and develop. Ireland was treated WORSE than many colonised countries (Irish were enslaved too, and later suffered a massive famine in which they lost more than half of their population).
>>
>>129000519
Well fuck me if I'm using a pastebin that's got old sources, amirite?
>The ones that I could get to, the abstracts say that IQ is very inheritable but malleable too, which is obvious
Malleable howso? It's obvious that IQ increases with advancements in food and technology but clearly there's a large difference in how much it increases as explained in >>129000408.
>What are you even trying to argue?
That negroes naturally have lower IQ than other races
>There's also the fact that US has increased by 3 points every decade since the 30's.
Once again see >>129000408.
>>
File: 1490402398492.jpg (3MB, 1315x1820px) Image search: [Google]
1490402398492.jpg
3MB, 1315x1820px
>>129000161
>Colonisation, Exploitation, Geography, etc.
No.
Do you really believe Africans are the only peoples to be exploited and enslaved over the millions of years of Human history?

Evolution is a gradual process that branches off everywhere. It's no different for Humans. The process of speciation has been interrupted for us Humans as we can now travel the globe and breed with each other.

Africans are a very different breed of people to the rest of the races.
'A man from Mars' would classify them as a sub species.
>>
>>128997638
You don't need to be that smart to hunt, strong and cunning but not necessarily smart.
Everyone else had to plan ahead and the ones that failed didn't get to reproduce.
>>
>>129000219
most dumb ones died in ww1
>>
File: 1496460646413.jpg (72KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1496460646413.jpg
72KB, 1024x1024px
They never had to become smart, they could kill a deer and have food for a week. That was the hardest thing they faced. While Europeans went up against harsh winters and was forced to come up with ways to build better houses, better clothes and farm food.
>>
>>129000715
except the reason we have a massive welfare state is because niggers were given equal voting rights and then voted for handouts. The welfare state is the symptom of the problem not the disease.
>>
File: MYTH 3.png (292KB, 962x578px) Image search: [Google]
MYTH 3.png
292KB, 962x578px
>>128997638
>race is just skin deep
False. Try again.
>>
>>129000586
Yes, I agree, there is nothing unethical about a white ethno state, so move to fucking iceland dude. No one is stopping you. Your country, America, Europe, we're all fucked because our cucked leaders felt so bad about how well whites did for the majority of history, we had to let in all that we conquered. Kicking them out now when they have families is, yes, unethical. However an ethnostate in a place not infected by multiculturalism is fine, so move to iceland.
>>
>>128996657
They were not forced to. The foundation of civilization is agriculture. All the places that gave birth to civilization happened to be territories where people wouldn't be able to survive without accumulating and storing food. This happened in Egypt and in Iran, where there were really dry seasons. Therefore poeple living there invented agricultural methods that helped them survive. Africa had no such problem: people could move and gather resources even in the dry season.
>>
>>129000605
>showed them.
"My actions are not my responsibility they're yours!"
>>129000715
We don't build ghettos, How-many ghettos have you seen built?
We build houses and then people start to aggregate there, what they DO with the house is on them.
See above comment.
>>
>>128997655

This
>>
There were 3 kinds of posters in this thread that sums up not only /pol/ but how people are in general

There's people who had knowledge and mentioned factors such as the importance of the ambient and extrinsic stimuli (bio) and people who mentioned the localization away from main historical trade routes (socio). - these take a bit of effort to think, require some education, and dont impress the cool kids. He cares about what other people think, meaning: he doesn't want people to be fooled nor wants to fool people just to win a discussion.

Then you had the guy who secretly wished he knew more but unfortunatly in his life he didn't have the oportunity to learn alot, or thought it was to much of a bother to read a book, so he just blitzes an argument with the first half assed argument he can think of, because he thinks since it makes sense to him, it will convince/be enough for people who know way more than him. He falls short of being smart and when he gets frustrated offends someone - he doesn't mind lying and fooling people to "win" an argument

Finally you have the IQ guys. These guys everywhere in any topic should be called the "IQ guys".
Because reading is difficult, and some people unfortunatly don't have access to higher eduction or are marginalized, the IQ guys completely gave up. Like above, because they don't have alot of brain training, the easiest, simplest excuse is enough:"great, we don't have to think further nor would I know how". Again, because it suficed to them, because they don't know any better, they think it will be enough for people who, say, spent 5 years studing something and spent the whole lives reading the same and others. These people tend to be very vocal, and agressive/defensive, probably because of the conscious or unconscious knowledge that they are "missing" something they can't ever get back- curiosity and effort to actually go and learn something. They create this shell of "easy explanations" about the world where they feel safe
>>
File: Stefan Gene Wars.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Stefan Gene Wars.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>128997829
It's sad that it took this long for someone to post r/K stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3ZdmEgQq-0
>>
>>129000599
>and seek to explain that something without it.
That won't get you far with this topic.
>>
>>128999356
>But what if the minority can become the majority
That by UN definitions counts as genocide. You know, what's happening to whites right now.
>They don't know what they want and we must do our part to civilize them because they are already here
Ahahahahahahhahahahaha, you faggots have been repeating that for over a century now. Look at how far it's gotten you
>Slavery was a huge fucking mistake and we have to all work to fix the situation we're in without resorting to make people suffer.
>Slavery was a huge fucking mistake
It kept the niggers in check so I ain't complaining. Crime rate back in those days was for sure way way lower than it is today.
>>
>>128997655
All of Egypt was a trade route .
>>
>>129001044
Agriculture was given to man.Its not a coincidence that every agricultural civilization had people with a bag come and teach them.
>>
>>128996657
>muh warm climate makes people lazy
if you look at all the successful civilizations (Rome, Greek-Hellenistic, Persians, Egyptians, Mesopotamia) they were living in warm climates.

The niggers are just retarded. Period.
>>
>>129001238
We're talking about Sub-Saharans, not Egyptians.
>>
>>128997128
>97 celsius
>>
>>128996657
You could just ask /his/, and get some proper answers rather than the retarded shit from this shithole.
>>
>>129001339
>just ask leftypol lite
So which splinter discord of yours is it that's raiding /pol/ today?
>>
>>129001339
Thanks Achmed I'll make sure to check out Reddit next time
>>
>>129001296
I guess it is possible that they didn't know.
>>
>>128997655
This is very dumb. They could have developed their own trade routes, with the massive natural resources they had. It is a huge continent, not an island in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>128997974
They got fucked back to the stone age by disease. By the time the Mayflower landed 90% of natives were dead from illness.

They also didn't have access to the trade routes and such the ideas and technology the europeans and east asians had access to.
>>
>>128997638
Because we had to survive in cold climate and you guys had to be good at math to make your rice farms function, or something like that.
People in Africa always have the same weather and had to just hunt animals, not store them.
>>
>>128996657
>>128998274
This. Intelligence is heritable.

Also, fertility patterns of Africans, optimized for quick reproduction in harsh environment full of tropical diseases.
>>
>>128997601
you newfaggots are the purest form of cancer
>>
>>129001529
You realize that both Asians and Europeans built their empires LONG BEFORE the trade routes, right? Like, hundreds of years before international trade routes were even a thing.
>>
>>128997551
[Citation needed]
>>
>>129001184
Could be, but it would do a lot of good for some on this board to walk that path, even if it did not change how they see things.

And a lot of people odd this board would need to walk it in reverse. If all people would be open with their thinking and not dogmatic a lot of things would be better.
>>
>>129001179
They're supposedly the earliest settled area. It's the most fertile by fucking miles, and the richest in natural resources, including fauna.

They did nothing.
>>
>>129001288
The winter climate of Italy is significantly colder than the winter climate of, for instance, Ghana.
>>
>>129001339
Might as well go read fucking guns germs and steel.
>>
>>128996657
>Why weren't sub saharan Africans able to progress technologically like the Europeans and East Asians despite having all that natural resources at hand?
This is kind of their problem. They didn't progress because they didn't have to, unless the peoples living in cold and poor areas.
>>
>>129001719
Because, in that scenario, you don't need a tremendous level of innovation to survive and thrive. Eating isn't an intellectually-demanding exercise. If the environment doesn't put pressure on its population to have a certain trait, that trait will not be widespread among the population, in this case what we call intelligence and innovation.
>>
>>129001922
>unless
should be
>unlike
>>
File: poverty-in-africa-infographic.jpg (134KB, 592x1167px) Image search: [Google]
poverty-in-africa-infographic.jpg
134KB, 592x1167px
oh this thread again
>>
>>129001758
India is the cradle of civilization and it had always the same sub-tropical climate. Not an argument.
>>
>>128996657
No need to farm to survive in Africa, seasons aren't as harsh (or at least no need to store food for winters)
That means there's no need to develop the ability to plan ahead, think critically, be intelligent
>>
>>129001999
I wonder why they don't have access to wells or kettles that help filter water and kill germs.
>>
>>128998052
Whites have more empathy, and it has fucked us over.
>>
>>128996657
Sub Sahara Desert is like 60% non farmable.

No need to plan ahead and build community structure if there is no winter.
>>
>>128997638
literally every everything ranging from bone density, bone structure, muscle mass, blood groups and a whole lot of other characteristic are different between the races, only a creationist would dispute this is from evolution.
Yet when it comes to intelligence, which is just another characteristic which can evolve depending on the environment, suddenly evolution is impossible
>>
>>128996657
Grain, grain crops are required for cicvilstaion to occur. The type of grains needed struggle to grow in tropical environments.
>>
>>129001987
The point is, if you look at the circumstances only (ingore IQ), they should be on top. They should be on fucking Mars already. Instead they've "invented" sharp sticks, and their greatest architectural achievement is stacking dried shit.
>>
>>129001999
>Africans are too retarded to build aqueducts
>Expect pity
>Meanwhile in Rome
>>
>>129002013
Only South India has such a climate, which fits because Southern Indians are monkeys in comparison to Northern Indians.
It isn't going to be JUST climate EVERYWHERE. The development of different races is specific to their own particular environment. There could be an area with warm climate that has other features that pressure their population.
It's more about fertility of land.
>not an argument
Copying your Jewish cult-leader in a poorly-executed manner is pathetic.
>>
>>128996895
Not true.
Look at mexico.
They never win any olympic events because erryone who can run, hop or swim went to the USA.
>>
>>128996657
2 + 2 = 4
Explain this to me in a non mathematical way.
>>
>>128996657
Sub-Saharan Africa was too abundant with animals and edible plants, meaning agriculture, the seed of civilisation, was unnecessary. That's s why civilisation first developed in places like deserts and northern areas where resources are scarce. People were driven to agriculture to solve food scarcity. When they had enough food, they finally had time to focus on other things and civilisation grows from there.
>>
>>128998094
Why wouldn't you be impulsive and plan ahead when you can just go and hunt/forage?
>>
>>128997056
Building huts away from water source because mosquitos are prolific in tropical environments and carry nigger killing diseases. Was actually smart.
>>
>>128997100
I guess most africans were of the tracking kind, running after animals for a few days to then get a bite of food for your lady and 58 children in the hut.
>>
File: allaqueducts.gif (576KB, 960x770px) Image search: [Google]
allaqueducts.gif
576KB, 960x770px
>>129001999
>>129002303
Forgot my picture. Those poor Africans, expecting them to build infrastructure is practically SLAVERY
>>
>>129002275
That's why. Their environment is so advantageous they don't need to have an average IQ of 110. If an area offers easily-accessible natural resources, the population doesn't need to innovate very much, so they won't be of high-intelligence on average. Go to a more demanding environment, a greater degree of innovation and intelligence is needed.
>>
For the same reason bonobos and chimps never did. Negroes are primitive monkey people, dude, just accept it, you'll feel better when you do. It's wrong to take monkeys and pretend they're humans and try to make them live in human society by human rules, right? We must release them back to their jungles and savannahs so they can live like they're supposed to.
Didn't you ever see The Gods Must Be Crazy? Even a glass bottle is too much technology for the Negro to handle and it will destroy his primitive society.
>>
>>128998217
All due respect the katana is quite a thick (and therefore heavy) two handed sabre.
>>
>>128996657
White man colonized early. Held them down.

I'm serious.
>>
File: head.jpg (96KB, 614x614px) Image search: [Google]
head.jpg
96KB, 614x614px
>>128996975
This.
>>
>>129000955
yes, i agree it was a mistake to bring niggers over from a completely different and behind culture, keep them uneducated for 260 years, then give them the vote out of nowhere
>>
File: AF15.gif (78KB, 1053x702px) Image search: [Google]
AF15.gif
78KB, 1053x702px
>>128996712
ORLY?
>>
File: whitey.jpg (142KB, 788x949px) Image search: [Google]
whitey.jpg
142KB, 788x949px
>>129002574
Explain why Ireland is leagues ahead of Ghana and explain why Rhodesian quality of life was much higher than Zimbabwean.
>>
>>128998217
They are both in their scabbard, show the blade.
Also, beating the impurity out of the metal Is not only faster but more effective than folding; After that is quality of metal to workwith.
I like katanas and think they look cool, but nobody does arms race like Westerners.
>>
>>129001064
I said condemning, not building. Segregation was a very real thing and if you group a bunch of uneducated people together in specific areas, you've "built" a ghetto.
>>
>>128998364
Don't insult Neanderthals...
>>
>>128997243
>non-racist
The term racist is merely leftist jargon for "views on race I don't like", it's an empty and wholly invalid word and non-racist is even more meaningless.
>>
>>129002633
Specially because you need to educate people before they vote, so they vote to right guy.
>>
>>129002748
Fuck you Neanderthal scum.
>>
>>128996657
>explain to me /pol/ in a non-racist way
>Why weren't sub saharan Africans able to progress technologically
After you explain what 2+2 is in a non-mathematical way
>>
>>129002748
He isn't. All races have neanderthal admixture except the negroids.
Some think neanderthals were very intelligent, at least when compared to the other hominids.
>>
>>129002855
>>129002316
fag
>>
File: img_3.jpg (13KB, 512x211px) Image search: [Google]
img_3.jpg
13KB, 512x211px
>>129002710
>Also, beating the impurity out of the metal Is not only faster but more effective than folding
the folding was done to homogenize the carbon content inside the steel
>>
>>129000161
Europeans didn't even attempt to do anything to Africa until the 1800's... they didn't even have wheels when the Europeans arrived.. you think they would have magically advanced thousands of years if Europeans hadn't been there to oppress them? Are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>129001179
Yeah, bro, brain size, cognitive ability, pattern recognition and basic reasoning skills have nothing to do with the complexity of a civilization. It was location and resources, never mind the fact that Japan was isolated from mainland Asia and had limited natural resources and arable land yet managed to develop a highly complex civilization.
>>
>>129002855
After you explain what 2+2 is in a non-mathematical way
>>
>>128996657
Asia and Europe had winter and unpleasant terrain and were force to adapted to environments their bodies were never ready to handle. They had to make clothes so they wouldn't freeze. They needed to preserve food so they wouldn't starve. They had to be socially inclined because they needed to be in close quarters for months on end. Their bodies were not adapted to the plants and animals found in these new areas. So they needed to override instinct and use their brain to determine what is edible. In order to get to their respective countries they needed to go over long distances of varied terrain, each with their own challenges. They needed to trade to get goods they needed that were not found near them. Only the smart and socially cooperative humans survived in Asia and Europe. Only they were allowed to reproduce.

Africans never had to adapt. Their bodies were perfectly adapted to their environment. The didn't need cooperation, they could live off of their patch of land without trade. The successful tribes in Africa were the ones who secured the most land and resources. So wars were common for Africa. This every tribe for themselves mentality meant tribes stayed small and were more obsessed with what their neighbour had than what they produced than Europeans or Asians. If you had resources you got punished because other groups would have incentive to raid you. So strength became more important than innovation. War more practical than technology. So you don't get the complex societies needed that bring technological or cultural innovation.

These differences effected the evolutionary path. Europeans and Asians ended up more intelligent, while Africans ended up fast and physically strong. By the time European and Asia were stable societies, they had the extra brain power to push society forward through innovation.
>>
File: 1492845959073.png (384KB, 1078x832px) Image search: [Google]
1492845959073.png
384KB, 1078x832px
>>129002920
>>
>>129003076
what he means is that all fucking understand this already. You're explaining the current situation over and over and over again. We were at one point the same sub species, so why the fuck did some of us become smart and some of us stay dumb? Saying "cause they're dumb" over and over is not breaking any new ground. Why are they dumb?
>>
>>129002013
India is not completely sub tropical, it contains a variety of climates
>>
>>129003153
I didn't know CCP allowed you to access 4chan.
>>
>>129003224
Don't you have some shitty MMORPG game to play?
>>
>>129000989
> Ancestors build nation for WHITE people.
> Well now that blacks here, whites should just go somewhere else.

The states with the highest percentage of white populations should be segregated for whites whereas blacks can further destroy Chicago and Baltimore... or really anywhere they go..
>>
>>129003131
Native Americans experienced plenty of harsh winters in parts of the Americas, why did the environment not inspire the same ingenuity it did in Asia and Europe?
>>
File: 1494355983962.jpg (343KB, 1448x1103px) Image search: [Google]
1494355983962.jpg
343KB, 1448x1103px
Let's dispel the myth that sub-Saharan Africans never accomplished anything, they genocided and cannibalized countless peoples in a relatively short time.
>>
>>129003295
not exactly fair when they were grouped off and left to their uneducated groups only 60 years ago after being whipped for 200 years

not saying let them completely merge wherever they want, but leaving them to their own devices isn't exactly fair either. It's like letting a bunch of toddlers run rampant in your kitchen, coming home to find a mess, and saying "fuck em, they did this, they can clean it up"
>>
>>129003314
Grain, maize was the only notable grain native to the Americas and it is shit tier compared to rice and wheat.
>>
>>129003474
wouldn't a worse food lead to the need for MORE ingenuity? I thought harsher conditions lead to more innovation?
>>
>>129003369
I'm pretty sure the fact that they were so predisposed to destroying all records that they had implies that they're just fucking retarded chimps.
>>
>>129003175
High IQ (Asia - Europe) evolved in harsh, cold environments because such environments create an incentive to cooperate. The environment didn't select specifically for intelligence in Africa.
>>
>>129000456
Resources are seen as resources only due to being subjectively useful in certain contexts. Diamonds and oil don't mean jack shit when you don't even have a society with a working infrastructure.

A lot of resources that are necessary for sustaining life are lacking in Africa, like farmable land and drinkable water.
>>
>>129003175
Well, the ancestors of Caucasoids and Mongoloids bred with Neanderthals and possibly other species of large-brained hominids, while the Negroid precursors likely interbred with homo erectus.
>>
>>129002710
You do realise westerners also folded and twisted their iron in the steel making process, until the created furnaces hot enough to remove the need to do so. Also the fact that western iron sources were far superior to Nippon iron sand.
>>
>>129003540
Quality of food does not matter in the beginning. But as things pick-up and start to expand you might need more effective and portable food which can be sown fast and adapted to new environments.

Then again i do not see how Maize would not have served as this and how it is 'shit tier'.
>>
>>129003314
Wasn't NA very sparsely populated? They arrived pretty late. And Northern Europe developed much later than the south. Could be because specialization just isn't possible with too low a population density.

Also they didn't have metalworking, did they? That sort of shits on any attempts at farming.
>>
>>129003453
How is that not fair? Look what happened to south Africa, white Boer settlers let the blacks into their colony, slowly over time the blacks got uppity, ended apartheid and now look at south Africa, economy in ruins, white farmers being raped/tortured, government corrupt entirely, even their president was singing about murdering white farmers...

That is what will happen to America if the current trend continues. You can only support the massive economic burden they impose for so long. You tried to assimilate them, and it didn't work. Trying to raise their IQ over the next 300 years is not worth the effort. To quote Thomas Jefferson;

"Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these people are to be free. Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them. "
>>
>>129003540
Nope, without a stable grain and a requirement to stay on the land and farm it, nomadic life is the only logical option. You travel with the seasons moving to where food is easily available. In the northern hemisphere this is usually south for winter and north for summer.
>>
>>128996657
Ur full of BS why no COMEY TALK? Hahahahahahah. Impeached Trumpy coming up.... YYYEEEESSSS
>>
>>129003868
Because how do you separate the respectable contributing blacks from the ones aren't if we're determining who to send back? Income? Okay then do you send back the poor whites? oh well they don't commit as much crime as poor blacks, so only the poor criminal blacks? So black criminals? Okay sure fuck em, but now what of the other's that aren't committing crimes? Send them to a blistering hell hole after they've lived their lives with Air conditioning, modern medicine, the internet, etc? Is this ethical to you?
>>
Seperation from everyone else. The Sahara locked them down. Was not Climate tho, see Egypt
>>
>>129003540
That's a strange way of thinking about it. Worse crops just means less return on investment for intelligence. A weaker evolutionary pressure for it.
>>
>>129003769
Maize vs corn

CARBOHYDRATES

Both wheat and corn gain most of their caloric value from their carbohydrate content. Wheat, however, contains about 71 grams of carbohydrates per 100 grams, while corn contains just less than 19 grams. Most adults require about 225 to 325 grams of carbohydrates each day to support their energy needs.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/443552-nutritional-value-of-wheat-vs-corn/
>>
>>129004055
>Because how do you separate the respectable contributing blacks from the ones aren't if we're determining who to send back?
Waste of time.
>Send them to a blistering hell hole after they've lived their lives with Air conditioning, modern medicine, the internet, etc?
Yes.
>Is this ethical to you?
Yes. They're an obstacle. Kicking the bucket down the road is unethical.
>>
>>128996657
>explain to me in a non racist way
Can't
>>
>>129004140
>maize vs corn

maize is corn, im sure you meant wheat vs corn there, just to avoid confusion for people who might read your post
>>
>>128997243

shut the fuck up you faggot nip retard
>>
>>129004338
Yea it's late, meant wheat vs corn.
>>
>>129004273
I can't argue with someone who has a complete disregard for the suffering of humans who have done no wrong.
>>
File: mammoths-ancient-great-scene.si.jpg (39KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
mammoths-ancient-great-scene.si.jpg
39KB, 690x388px
>>129003175

They never went through an Ice Age, so they didn't develop forward thinking.
>>
File: 1485903315814.jpg (49KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485903315814.jpg
49KB, 600x600px
>>128996657

They aren't the same; they really aren't human but an ape.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/scientists-find-oldest-known-specimens-of-the-human-species-1496854801

Found among stone tools and ashes of ancient campfires, the remains data from about 300,000 years ago, a time when the sahara was green and (((Several early human species roamed the world)))
>>
>>129004055
> All Immigration into Canada ends.
> Provinces with the highest white populations are segregated for people who wish to live with their own people.
> Those who do not wish to segregate can move, and will be compensated appropriately.
> People will be free to associate with whomever they wish outside the segregated areas which have been classed accordingly.

That is all I want. I don't care if black people are in the same country, I just want a place within my own country where I'm around my own people. Obviously it's not realistic to just deport every black person.
>>
File: Africa sucks because of Africans.jpg (131KB, 1024x438px) Image search: [Google]
Africa sucks because of Africans.jpg
131KB, 1024x438px
>>128997638
>>
>>129004610
>not realistic to just deport every black person.

false

Its been done even before the 1500s. Jesus someone goes to public school.
>>
>>129004140
How does corn compare as "rate of growth" and "easy of harvest" compared to them?
>>
>>129004610
I don't know how it is in Canada, but here most neighborhoods are already self segregated. You can't really segregate blocks of cities according to race because what of people who are mixed race? ethnically ambiguous? Freedom of association is fine but once you start delving into forced segregation, you run into issues.
>>
>>129004826
>what of people who are mixed race? ethnically ambiguous?
One drop rule.
>>
>>129004801
Oh great, so only 500 years ago, yeah that's definitely feasible now. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>129004801
not realistic because it isn't ethical. If some black dude is just making a living, not committing any crimes (crazy I know but they exist), and going about his business working at fuckin wendy's or something, it is not morally acceptable to just hog tie him and send him to Africa. I mean if you wanna meme and say you think thats okay ironically go for it, but you don't truly believe that, and if you do, you're a twisted person whom suffering of an innocent means nothing to.
>>
>>129004931

yup public school retard that can't see moving something from point A to B.
>>
>>129004495
As it is with someone who robs people of their agency. They're not your responsibility. They have to care for themselves. If they can't or won't, they're pets. Not people.
>who have done no wrong
Did you establish free trade with Canada in order to punish the rest of the world for some wrongdoing?
A state is a utilitarian entity. It exists to serve the people. The presence of niggers is an enormous detriment to what is otherwise a fantastic fucking country.
>>
>>129002313
South India is actually more developed than North India, with a darker (and less Indo-Aryan admixture) population. It has a similar climate to Sub Saharan Africa, and yet it was still able to produce a rich culture
>>
>>129004826
They're self segregated because whites usually leave neighborhoods when minorities start moving in.. Of course you could segregate blocks of cities if you wanted to... in regards to mixed race... it wouldn't matter because if you're mixed your family wouldn't want to segregate, so you'd be moved out, with appropriate compensation of course.
>>
>>129005004
Well gee, if blacks are so fantastic and so great why would it be suffering?

Oh wait, maybe it's because they aren't, and maybe it's because their existence in a society that they do not belong to will end up eventually promoting racemixing and causing racial tension.

Too fucking bad. Life isn't fair. Now go cry on Tumblr.
>>
>>129004794
>not been one black mozart beethoven

what about miles davis? dizzee galespie? c'mon man, there are nigs who've practically built the foundation for rock which goes into every other genre around these days. Honkeys barely used cool percussion or grooves before nigs popularized that shit. Also this post makes incredibly fallacious assumption that a land that is good to its people should breed successful people and harsh environments should just wipe them all out, when in fact, the opposite is true. Nice places leave populations content, harsh climates force evolution and adaptation. That post reeks of pseudo intellectualism and a horrible inability to acknowledge history as well as the real effects of nature and environment. The whole thing could be summarized as "just look at em!". This doesn't help to explain anything.
>>
>>129005004
>means nothing to me.

Your right it doesn't mean anything to me due to the fact they aren't even human. We move and remove animals from areas all the time. If an animal is dangerous we put a price on its Collective heads and bring the animal to Extinction.

If you want to shill for a living on here have .02 cents faggot.
>>
>>129004914
Why keep successful contributing members of a different race confined to different parts of a city? What if the white part of town has a bakery he really wants to try? He can't because of the color of his skin? So now you're denying a man spending money and boosting the local economy because "muh tribalism"? What a destructive point of view.
>>
>>129005534
>What a destructive point of view.

You mean what a destructive animal you happen to be. Fking jew absolute capitalism is destructive.
>>
>>129005534
As if blacks leave wealth behind them instead of plummeting property values.
>>
>>129005408
>what about miles davis? dizzee galespie?
Oh for fuck's sake. Coming from someone who genuinely likes jazz and has an extensive knowledge of its history, jazz music is nowhere near as complex and intricate as art music. A large majority of traditional jazz follows a very standard blues pattern, all the way up until around about the later hard bop/early post-bop era (which was by the way in the late 1950s. It took them 4 decades to break out of a single repetitive structure. Think about that.). Even when you reach that era, a large majority of it IS IMPROVISED. 99% of art music up until the indeterminacy movement is written. That's a HUGE difference between art music and black music in general.

Even after that era of breaking out of the I IV V blues pattern and following a decade-and-a-half-long renaissance, jazz musicians decided to move towards rock and pop music. You know, genres made by whites. This is where jazz fusion and smooth jazz start. And it's basically where jazz stops being a black movement and becomes dominated by whitey.

This is why it fucking pisses me off every time someone tries to compare a jazz musician to any single classical composer. There is no comparison. Period.

>>129005534
He can build his own bakery and contribute to his own group's economy rather than be a fucking leech.
>>
>>129005250
I never said they're so great or fantastic, I'm saying you cannot deny there ARE blacks who don't commit crime and just want to live normal lives in the first world. Do you think every single person who isn't your race is out to get you and ruin your race or something? Have you never had a friend who isn't your race?
>>129005411
How the fuck do I even respond to this? I can't have a discussion with someone who sees a black guy working, providing for his family, not robbing liquor stores, just minding his own business and thinking "he's an animal, deserves to be done with whatever we deem fit". Like what a fucking twisted way of living. I get this sneaking suspicion you don't actually feel this way, and on the rare chance you do, seek professional help right away. I'd hope your friends and family get help for you soon, but somehow I know you haven't expressed these views in public.
>>
>>129005408
I think niggers experience music in a fundamentally different way than the descendants indo-european neanderthals. It would not be a far fetched assumption considering how different these groups are to each other in other aspects too. Or compare western jazz vs Japan jazz, there's a clear tonal difference too.

Most of the weight of what niggers have contributed to the western music is mostly due to music being a different experience to them than it is to us, It's just the product of the circumstances.
>>
>>128996962
This is the best response here. Climate is the biggest killer especially tropical climate. Unlike the desert climates of Egypt and the middle east tropical climates are prone to giant typhoons, famine, deadly wildlife and diseases(malaria ding ding ding), drought, forest fires and many more. This happens constantly and held civilization especially in Southeast Asia, Australia and most of Africa from developing. In a nutshell, niggers spent most of their time trying to survive, fighting off the elements than actually developing anything(technology/civilization).
>>
>>129005896
>I'm saying you cannot deny there ARE blacks who don't commit crime and just want to live normal lives in the first world
Maybe they don't deserve to live in the first world not because of their own faults but because of their people's as a whole.
>Do you think every single person who isn't your race is out to get you and ruin your race or something
I'm not a nigger so no. I'm perfectly fine with working with whites and on rare occasions jews and muslims. From a musical perspective I wouldn't mind collaborating with a negroid provided he was aware of his inherent genetic inferiority,
>Have you never had a friend who isn't your race
Actually a large majority of my friends are white considering how whitewashed my childhood was. Nice try though, trying to paint me as an asian supremacist.
>>
>>129005878
complexity does not equal quality. Sometimes there is beauty in simplicity. 12/7 drum time signature songs exists but I'd rather tap my foot to something in 4/4 over that any day. Fugues get irritating after a while, sorry.

and regarding the second point, hmm I guess you'd better not buy anything from any foreign country ever. If you import anything, or play any foreign games, or eat any foreign foods, just make them yourself you leech. See how silly this sounds?
>>
>>129005878
>This is why it fucking pisses me off every time someone tries to compare a jazz musician to any single classical composer. There is no comparison. Period.

You're right about them being uncomparable, but for the wrong reasons. Jazz and classical music are fundamentally different and unique forms or creative expression. One is focused on letting a concept evolve within the immediate present moment, while the other is focused on actualizing a concrete end product.

They're uncomparable, because they try to achieve different things.
>>
>>128997638
All dogs are the same, just different fur color
>>
>>129006106
>complexity does not equal quality
I never said it did. It does however equate to the intelligence and skill required to compose and perform said music.

Just going to ignore the rest of that quick rundown on jazz history then? What's wrong, didn't realize you were literally trying to start a musical history fight in a thread with someone who's actually a musical expert himself?

>>129006220
>Jazz and classical music are fundamentally different and unique forms or creative expression
Which is exactly what I was trying to say by making the written vs improvised comparison.
>One is focused on letting a concept evolve within the immediate present momen
Or in other words, improvised
>while the other is focused on actualizing a concrete end product
Also known as written, precomposed music.

Do you even know what you're trying to argue against?
>>
File: 1485913823354.jpg (2MB, 1141x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1485913823354.jpg
2MB, 1141x1920px
>>129005896
>I know you haven't expressed these views in public.

Yes I do all the time moron not just online, but in public. We're going to march you and your animals into the fucking sea in under 20 years.

Death to the jew the maser of destruction.

Death to the race traitor the weakest link.

Death to the animals that does thou Masters bidding.
>>
>>129006406
This. Ethnostates are the way to go. Every race is allowed to participate. Drive out the invader and drive out the subverter.
>>
>>129006397
The core of jazz is about improvisation yes, I don't really disagree with you there.

>Do you even know what you're trying to argue against?

Someone who isn't white
>>
>>128996657
Every 60 seconds in Africa, a minute passes. Together we can stop this. Please spread the word.
>>
>>128997638
>We are all humans after all, just different skin color.

jew lies. No one with a brain believes this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd86NK4GKWE
>>
>>129006100

so you're okay with mixing with whites? Why shouldn't whites view your country as inferior monkey people? What is your country's gdp, like 16 trillion less than mine? Should I only collaborate with you if you admit your shortcomings compared to my people's? And it must be embarrassing having your mostly homogeneous country fall short of my country which is filled to the brim with niggers and spics. I know this all might sound insulting, but this is probably how you would sound to a black person. i agree with forming some elements of policy around averages of people, but there are times when you should judge by the individual if able, and frankly, the idea of secretly wishing all black people you meet on some level, whether consciously or subconsciously, admit their "inherent genetic inferiority" is pretty reprehensible to me. If a black guy has a higher IQ than you, should you bow to him, especially because he overcame his inherent genetic inferiority? Why should a black person constantly be reminded of the shortcomings of their entire race if they exceed those shortcomings as an individual?
>>
>>129005972
>Or compare western jazz vs Japan jazz, there's a clear tonal difference too.
tbqh familia, the main reason japanese jazz is different is because the nips included their own influences, primarily onkyo kei. While niggers managed to fail at advancing their own genre past, what, John Coltrane avant-era? Eric Dolphy? Charles Mingus? Andrew Hill?

>>129006606
Your complimentary (You)
>>
>>129006755
>so you're okay with mixing with whites
Socially? I don't see why not.
>Why shouldn't whites view your country as inferior monkey people?
Plenty of them do and I don't fault them for it.
>What is your country's gdp, like 16 trillion less than mine
I'm not taiwanese so that's not really a relevant argument. But my actual home country's GDP is smaller primarily because of, you know, something called population size and landmass.
>Should I only collaborate with you if you admit your shortcomings compared to my people's
I already know my own racial shortcomings though. You act like I'm not self-aware of the inherent genetic differences between asian and white.
>And it must be embarrassing having your mostly homogeneous country fall short of my country which is filled to the brim with niggers and spics.
Again, not my country, and again, population size and landmass.
>I know this all might sound insulting, but this is probably how you would sound to a black person.
Good. The angrier they get the better.
>>
>>128996657
Stupid question.

> Explain difference in race, without bringing race into it....

Imagine the distinct geographical areas X and Y.

X is an area with an environment where trait Tx is rewarded and trait Ty might be even punished.

Y is an are with an environment where trait Ty is rewarded and trait Tx might be even punished.

As evolution works in the way that traits that ensure survival of the species in their areas and their respective environments will remain in later generations and traits that prevent survival or at least make it more difficult will vanish in future generations.

Now apply this logic to your question.

Subsaharan africa is an environment were food is plenty and threats are hard to predict with primitive methods. Threats are generally external ones like other predators and disease. Both are best averted with a strong physical condition at least in comparison to primitive technical capabilities.

In Europe on the other hand there is a necessity to plan ahead for constantly changing, but predictable environemental conditions (e.g. winter/summer) this will encourage intellectual traits.

Now we would be facing the argument that evolution doesn't work that fast and dog breeds are not an argument as they are results of selective breeding. But if you think about it, as people get more intelligent they involve intellectual thought processes into partner selection. Meaning human kind is selectively breeding, even more as humans get more intelligent and social structures get more complex.
>>
>>129006397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pRGr-jgMU8

ahhh yes the classical and intelligent fugue of the Taiwanese. So complex... so layered...
>>
>>128996657
>Why weren't sub saharan Africans able to progress technologically

Sub-saharan Africa is host to a long list of illustrious kingdoms and empire some of which were more advanced (depending on your definition of advanced) than their contemporary European or Middle Eastern kingdoms, some of these are Aksumite empire, Ajuuran sultanate, Ethiopian empire, Ghana empire, Mali empire, Songhai empire.

For example, Mansa Musa I of the kingdom of Mali was so extremely rich, he might've been the richest man of his time. Their are apocryphal tales about how on his Hajj to Mecca his outlandish spending of money in Alexandria destabilised the Egyptian economy for decades.

As to why these kingdoms declined was mostly due to the rise of European colonial powers (which achieved their technological advancement through exposure to the silk road which SSAfricans did not have) with the shifting of trade from the old to the new world the kangzdoms fell out of competition (the same thing happened to the Ottomans but they managed to stick around until the 1st world war).

Also the existence of the vast Saharan desert made communication and trade VERY difficult for most of Africa.
>>
>>129006755
>i agree with forming some elements of policy around averages of people, but there are times when you should judge by the individual if able
The individual does not outweigh the whole. I have no reason to treat nigger A better than nigger B, neither do I have any reason to coddle him like a child and be all lovey dovey with him.
>and frankly, the idea of secretly wishing all black people you meet on some level, whether consciously or subconsciously, admit their "inherent genetic inferiority" is pretty reprehensible to me
Secretly? I'm not secret about it. I've said it in public and I'll gladly say it in public again.
>If a black guy has a higher IQ than you
IQ 157. Have fun
>Why should a black person constantly be reminded of the shortcomings of their entire race if they exceed those shortcomings as an individual?
Because his race accounts for 50% of US violent crime. Mine doesn't. Simple as that.
>>
>>129007257
I'm not even taiwanese so klol
Furthermore what you're playing is aboriginal taiwanese music. Shitskin music.

Also, Asian culture has never placed much emphasis on music. Compared to negroid and european culture, that, well, does.

Try again.
>>
>>129006702
Literally says in the vid that IQ test scores are biased towards Asians and whites because of socio-economic differences. If you are able to afford high quality education, you are more liekly to be more accustomed to IQ tests than the others that never took it in their lifetime.
>>
>>128998633
Send lefties and blacks to Africa, easy
>>128996657
Ill add that microorganisms play an important role in evolution
Theres a japanese town with people who has another kind of bacterial flora in their intestines, look for it in searx (dot) me.
Here im seeing men and woman who look nothing like their parents, i guees that it´s the food and climate because their parents were born in the altitude and we all know that altitude change our "body"
>>
>>129007061
>Plenty of them do and I don't fault them for it

I suppose I can't really continue discourse with someone who is okay with being looked down upon as an individual for the shortcomings of their entire race. Strange way to live.
>>
>>129004824
I believe as they are grasses rates of growth are similar, ease of harvest in ancient times I would imagine would be wheat, just cut it down and bundle.

Corn was the basic crop of all American empires Aztec, myan etc. the issue with corn that you require 4 times the amount. Which obviously requires more land and more water.
>>
>>129007412
>I suppose I can't really continue discourse with someone who is okay with being looked down upon as an individual for the shortcomings of their entire race
Mutual hatred. I look down upon whites too for being cuckolds to the jews and the niggers. They look down upon my race for having a country of several billion people that shit in streets and show no empathy when a child gets run down by a truck.
>>
>>129004055
Just send them all back and let natural selection do its thing, quit interfering in the development of primitive species.
>>
>>129007266
>Saharan desert made communication and trade VERY difficult for most of Africa.

gee golly must have been hard for Western Europeans to get to the Americas
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.