[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What you think /pol/ ?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170608-045952.png (795KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170608-045952.png
795KB, 1080x1920px
What you think /pol/ ?
>>
>>128991600
Id fuck em both
>>
Sigh.....
>>
>>128991600
Nun had a choice.
>>
File: ▲.jpg (832B, 34x16px) Image search: [Google]
▲.jpg
832B, 34x16px
>>128991600
When a nun takes off her hood, she isn't fucking murdered
>>
>>128991679
Shoo Schlomo, these creatures have no Shekels for you to heckle.
>>
>>128991600
I've never seen a nun in my entire life.
I've seen hundreds of ragheads just from one trip to the UK.
Any comparison you can make between Christians and Muslims is null because those weird nun costumes are so rare and belong to such a fringe branch of Christianity they might as well not exist.
>>
The nun's father and 8 brothers probably won't throw acid in her face if she takes it off.
>>
The nun does it because she wants to be devoted to God
The muslim does it because otherwise she would be stoned to death.
>>
>>128991600

Last time I checked a woman can walk around in Vatican City without her head covered and she won't be murdered.

Downtown London on the other hand...
>>
There a lot of countries where every woman must be a nun? And requiring those nuns to walk steps behind their husband, not go out in public without a man, not drive carss? Didn't think so.

It's one thing if it's a choice made by free will in a free society.

It's not comparable when the choice is: "You wear this or we beat the shit out of you. And maybe kill you for your disrespect and dishonor."

Not fucking comparable. But nice try by that virtue signaling imbecile. He can't really be that dumb, can he?
>>
BECAUSE YOU CHOOSE TO BE A NUN VOLUNTARILY

MUSLIM WOMEN ARE FORCED TO WEAR THE VEIL

Holy shit how retarded can people be
>>
>>128991600
the difference between a slave and a working person. Choice now buzz off youi retarded nigger.

Whats with this awful habit of bring in facebook posts and twitter posts for us to debunk.
>>
>>128991836
>Nun had a choice.
Giving women a choice, even when you can't masturbate and have to bow to a Jew.

Losers, fuck
>>
>Nun wears outfit as a choice
>Muslim girl wears it because she'll be stoned to death if she doesnt

Also the nun outfit looks much nicer too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.