[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Asians alien human hybrids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

File: maxresdefault.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>good at math and seem to be technologically advanced
> lack of size/hair/height,
>the difficulty/complexity of their languages
>almond eyes
>the fact that the Bible does not mention them
>>
>seem to be technologically advanced
They stole everything from Europeans you dork
>>
>>128989691
>>the fact that the Bible does not mention them

thats because it was written by a bunch of jews ignorant of what was in the lands east of them.
>>
Asians and whites are closesly related. You went north into the mountains and fucked Neandertals and got big noses to breathe cold air and stinky sweat and body hair to not freeze. You got light hair and eyes to get vitamin D. We went east over the Himmilayas and got slanted eyes to deal with cold wind but left quickly and adapted to the tropical coast getting brown and black hair and eyes. Only the smartest of both races survived the mountains but society is not built on intelligence but on morality and spirit. We had great moral teachers. Confucius and Buddah. You of course had Jesus and Aristotle. Asians and whites are brothers. But whites are fucked beyond repair. You have given up on God and reason and your societies are collapsing into darkness. We will fondly remember you when you are all gone but mostly as a warning.
>>
>>128990724
>We
you're not fooling anyone, davido
>>
>>128989691
>technologically advanced

T. Someone who has no idea what they are talking about
>>
>>128990724
>You went north into the mountains and fucked Neandertals

East Asians have 20% more Neanderthal DNA than Europeans

"Researchers also have found a peculiar pattern in non-Africans: People in China, Japan and other East Asian countries have about 20 percent more Neanderthal DNA than do Europeans."
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/20/science/a-new-theory-on-how-neanderthal-dna-spread-in-asia.html
>>
>>128990724
Idk katana I like being 6ft so im sure we came out on top here.
>>
>>128989691
At least they work hard.
Niggers and Mudslimes hardly work busy stealing and laying a waste on our holy lands
>>
>>128990804
Fuck off with this meme. Do I have to post a timestamp in every fucking thread? Fuck no wonder Japanese dont post here. Self fulfilling prophecy.
>>
>>128991013
>"""meme"""
>>
>>128990977
Wide or tall?
>>
>>128991172
>>
>>128991172
Look don't get me wrong lol, I have nothing against the Japanese, I actually plan on going to the rising sun and starting a second family there with Japanese housewife qt, but you guys are short.
>>
File: china-fishing-_tn2h.jpg (71KB, 551x439px) Image search: [Google]
china-fishing-_tn2h.jpg
71KB, 551x439px
>>128989691
you forgot
> so irrelevant they have to make the same thread feauturing a teenage girl tier fantasy over and over again
>>
File: CnpbGt1XYAArlT0.jpg (58KB, 1024x552px) Image search: [Google]
CnpbGt1XYAArlT0.jpg
58KB, 1024x552px
>>128990724
>Jesus and Aristotle
>white
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (338KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
338KB, 1280x720px
that explains this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQtonf1fv_s
>>
>>128990724
naruto is right you know
>>
>>128991572
Buddah wasnt racially Asian either. Still most influential teacher of Asian race.
>>
>>128990724
Also Japanese aren't full asian, which explain their non flat faces:eople of Japanese descent show the highest frequency of the haplogroup O3a5. Haplogroups are groups of genetic populations that share a common ancestor, paternally or maternally. The frequency of this haplogroup is about 5% higher than its frequency in other Asian groups such as Koreans, Manchus, and other Northeast Asians. The Japanese DNA sequence consists of 24.2% Korean, 16.1% Okinawa, 4.8% Uniquely Japanese, 25.8% Chinese, 8.1% Ainu, and 21% Unidentified. With the Ainu, there has been research that that group were descendants of the caucasian group. The Ainu people were the key to the Japanese genetic origins because researchers found an exact DNA match with the Ainu and the Jomon Japanese to conclude the Ainu rooted all the way back to the Jomon.[25] From mainland Japanese people, the MtDNA haplogroup frequencies are most occurring in the D4 haplogroup, with about 33%, with the second largest frequency in the B4 haplogroup, containing about 9%, and the third largest frequency in the M7a haplogroup, occurring at about 8%. The rest of the other haplogroup frequencies are much smaller than D4, with frequencies ranging from about 3-5%, consisting of mostly N9a, M8, and M9 haplogroups. Between the different Japanese populations, the Yayoi population has the highest haplogroup frequencies of the D4 haplogroup. The Jomon Japanese group has the highest frequency of the N9b haplogroup.
>>
>>128991934
Copy pasta
>>
File: 1496684665722.gif (944KB, 500x658px) Image search: [Google]
1496684665722.gif
944KB, 500x658px
>>128991976
I had to I have one fapping to qt japanese girls.
>>
>>128991934
WE WUZ HOKKAIDO SNOW NIGGAZ
>>
>>128991772
This music doesn't flow at all. No wonder millennials listening to this are the ways they are.
>>
>>128992126
What are the ainu like? Niggers, Chinks, or something different?
>>
>>128992126
Hey katana post some sexy japanese girls that meet your standards, I need to see what my future wife may look like.
>>
AYO MUHFUGGA WE WUZ ALIENZ N SHIET
>>
>>128990853
Guess you've never been to Asia then
>>
>>128991934
>With the Ainu, there has been research that that group were descendants of the caucasian group.

thats rubbish. theyre 100% asian/mongoloid. they have round eyes and a lot of body hair but are genetically asian not caucasian.
>>
>>128992595
Ainu are honourary aryans. They are caucasian.
>>
>>128989691
Asians are first generation androids. They work in fish and chips stores and milk bars 7 days a week their entire lives.They makes so little money its not worth it to a normal human.This is why they must be primitive robots shop_keeper_ver001 bots.
>>
>>128992595
Hey look we have an irish genius trying to explain how phenotypes determine overall genetics, HAHAHAHAH go back to the bar you celts are a joke.
>>
>>128992721
>>128992966

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ainu_people#Origins

>Full-blooded Ainu, compared to people of Yamato descent, often have lighter skin and more body hair.[42] Many early investigators proposed a Caucasian ancestry,[43] although recent DNA tests have not shown any genetic similarity with modern Europeans. Cavalli-Sforza places the Ainu in his “Northeast and East Asian" genetic cluster.[44]

>Anthropologist Joseph Powell of the University of New Mexico wrote "...we follow Brace and Hunt (1990) and Turner (1990) in viewing the Ainu as a southeast Asian population derived from early Jomon peoples of Japan, who have their closest biological affinity with south Asians rather than western Eurasia peoples".[45]
>>
>>128989764
This. They stole European inventions then used their tiny baby hands to miniaturize them to make them more efficient.
>>
>>128989691
>seem to be technologically advanced
Some chinkfart stole our petrol refining research, still looking for him internationally.
Faggot was supposed to be part an international research project funded by the EU.
>when you find your work in unknown chink sites with some other people's name on it
>Any year of our lord
>allowing inbred peeskin chinks into your corporation/research facility/computer/university
fucking EU.
The chinks steal so much IP.

White man made a huge mistake in sharing knowledge with subhumans.
Now we have 6 billion africans in 2100 and chinks.
>>
>>128989691
Funniest thread I've seen this month.
Congratulations.
>>
File: sand religion.gif (2MB, 1576x9930px) Image search: [Google]
sand religion.gif
2MB, 1576x9930px
>>128989691
>the Bible
All three of the sand religions are shit
>>
>>128992220
ainu look very white.
>>
File: traizoid.png (1MB, 1203x850px) Image search: [Google]
traizoid.png
1MB, 1203x850px
>>128990724
you must carry on without us soon. Kept your society alive. You will retake Korea and northern china one day.
>>
>>128993559
jesus never said don't masterbate
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.