[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking the Red Pill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

Good articulation about waking up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZPU2ImiY9w
>>
File: 1482045754186.jpg (89KB, 466x555px) Image search: [Google]
1482045754186.jpg
89KB, 466x555px
https://youtu.be/C81NEg4llDQ
>>
>"""""""""redpilled"""""""""
>still has a septum piercing
>>
>>128988076
this.
Not watching this video what does she say?
>>
>>128988268
Half-way through, pretty basic bitch shit. She was left wing at first but she never found Trump offensive, just funny and she began watching sjw cring compilations. Then she ran into a Jordan Peterson video, one where he was getting yelled at by a bunch of commies just trying to defend his free speech. After she saw more of his videos, she went full right apparently.
"I just couldn't believe how wrong I was capable of being".
>>
>>128987624
any feet pics?
>>
>>128988493
But now she's a centrist apparently. Whatever that means.
>>
>>128988268
Admits she was indoctrinated as liberal authoritarian
Felt draw to the right was natural (and scary)
Never offended by Trump as she as 5 brothers and has heard far worse from them
Thinks Trump is big man in charge (which is needed)
Hillary seems more intentionally evil
SJW cringe compilation was compelling to her awakening
Watched Jordan Peterson's opinions & agreed with him
Surprised how wrong she was, admits she had deceived herself
No father figure growing up
Alt-right is counter-cuture while SJW pretends to be CC, but is actually main stream
To her, conservatism, is a fighter for freedom & independence
Best way to go forward is to understand the arguments of both side
>>
>>128989036
thats cool but where her feet pics?
>>
basic bitch realises she is dumb
>>
File: 1489532525550.jpg (16KB, 156x200px) Image search: [Google]
1489532525550.jpg
16KB, 156x200px
Claims to be redpilled while talking about republicans vs democrats, left vs right, red tie vs blue tie etc......

If you still think politics and voting matters or counts you have a long way to go. I think I realised politicians were fake as fuck in school. My grandparents thought this as standard, its just the boomers who take politicians seriously.

You have to realise we are here on this earth briefly incarnated to pass the test. That is to be tested and discover the facts about life in the material world. We value everything in debt. We print debt and pay for it. Your labor is measured in debt. Without reacting to this you are failing the test. You are not here to work 40hrs a week for printable debt and accrue a houseful of consumerist shite. and thats just one aspect.

Too many people here talking about redpilled when they have no idea what it means. "Oh I watched a documentary about Hitler that said he wasn't that bad - Im redpilled"
>>
>>128987624

She looks Jew-y as FUCK.
>>
>>128987960
varg is right on this. i never trusted southern and women like her. they're all pretty and use that as a weapon, they don't actually give a shit about actual redpilling or western civilization. notice how none of those girls are married or have kids, yet they proclaim to be fighting for it.
>>
Her accent is completely half Irish half American
>>
File: Potato Merchant.jpg (49KB, 611x457px) Image search: [Google]
Potato Merchant.jpg
49KB, 611x457px
>>128989311
>>
Has five brothers.

Probably had dad in the house growing up.

The real question is why the fuck was she ever a leftist?

Is that a leaf accent i am hearing?
>>
>>128988268
>like...like...like...like...like red pill.
I mean good for her or whatever but it was hard to get through.
>>
>>128988605
Centrists are usually leftists who have too much self-awareness to get all sanctimonious.
>>
>>128987624

>the reformed slut movement has begun
>Where is Mr "redpill" i'm 30 and ready now!
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 636x288px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 636x288px
>>128987624
I suggest that she get rid of that problematic glasses right away. They are rigged to self-detonate when the level of redpill starts to rise.
>>
>>128987624
I mean most of pol will just push this aside and then in the next minute make a thread
>How do we redpill and why are women so dengenerate???
You fucking contrarian fucks are gonna go full sjw liberal in about a year right?
>>
>>128987624
>>128989036
>got dicked by a semi chad
Fixed
>>
File: chinese_imitation_pepe.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
chinese_imitation_pepe.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
This woman has little merit, she heard of the growing horror stories of feminist women turning into career-stressed cat-ridden hags and decided to advertise her "red pill" online for her own sexual promotion. Move along there's nothing new or interesting to this overly dramatic video.
>>
>>128987960
its true...
>>
>>128987624
>watching a young woman attention whoring and shilling for kike people
Yeah...no.
>>
File: 1493702395954.jpg (241KB, 1308x709px) Image search: [Google]
1493702395954.jpg
241KB, 1308x709px
>>128987960
who could he (((mean)))?
>>
File: retards.jpg (13KB, 555x89px) Image search: [Google]
retards.jpg
13KB, 555x89px
>>128989542

She's fucking 21. How old are you and how many children do you have?

>>128993763
>>128998527

If you follow Varg you should unironically kill yourselves. It pains me to know that people as dumb as you are in the same movement as me. Pic related, it's you.
>>
>>128987960
this is absolutely true and one of the few good videos he has made
>>
>>129000314

How is it "absolutely true"? If you are using such words you must have evidence. Or are you arguing out of emotion, like a woman?
>>
>>129000489
you again with your pre-programmed responses. these women and their half-truths poison the message and seek to dilute the message, undermining the movement.
that's all i'm going to say instead of wasting my time with you every day. have a nice day of viral marketing.
>>
>>129001019

Why are you worshipping a fucking autist who wants Europe to die? Is your /r9k/ brainwashing so potent that you'd rather follow this retarded sociopath LARPer who will never achieve anything to death than accept that not every white woman is a worthless cunt?
>>
>>128987624
Go pimp your jewtube else where
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.