[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GULF WAR III - THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 327
Thread images: 38

File: 3564rzjz.jpg (103KB, 1341x799px) Image search: [Google]
3564rzjz.jpg
103KB, 1341x799px
So this is the map for the upcoming Gulf War that will probably decide which muslim faith - shiites or sunnis - will rule dominant in the future of the middle east.

Red: Shia Coalition (Iran, Turkey, Qatar, Lebanon, Palaestina)
Blue: Sunni Alliance (SA, UAE, Egypt, Lybia, Jordan, Israel)
Purple: Disputed

Blue is backed by the US.
Red is backed by Russia.

Place your bets.
>>
>>128987489
Turkey and Iran aren't partners. I hope the Shia win out personally, I believe they will with the help of Russia/EU/China eventually.
>>
>>128987608
They are not partners but will fight on Qatars side in the end, which means they will kind of be allied with Iran for a given amount of time.
>>
>>128987756
i have trouble believing that turks will actually die for qatar when push comes to shove. Though I was surprised today that they voted to send troops.
Am I wrong to assume this?
>>
>>128987884
I was also surprised! But I get the impression this is Erdogan's way of showing Putin that he is realiable, and will finally seal the deal between those two.

I'd say it is the price they pay for Russia's future loyalty.
>>
>>128988117
This will just further inflame sectarian issues within Turkey. The 40 percent of turks who are still secular I assume will not happy about being used as mercenaries for islamism.
>>
Are Saudis going to invade or not? They don't have much time before Qatar is reinforced.
>>
Give me the rundown on what's going on. I know there is some controversy with Qatar, but what happened, and what is the real cause?
>>
>>128987489
>Iran and Turkey
>On the same side
>Iran and anybody
>On the same side
Everyone in the middle east hates Iran and they hate everyone in the middle east. I should know I was born in Iran.
>>
>>128988349
It looks an awful lot like we've gone beyond the point of no return for something not to happen. Soon Qatar will be reinforced and if the regime stays in they'll be reinvigorated to be a thorn in saud's side forever.
>>
>>128988289
This is kind of a big deal, yes, but on the other hand Turks know that they will need Russia / Iran in the future after the big dispute with the EU. Therefore even the sectarians might have to admit it just makes sense.

>>128988349
Atm the more pressuring question is how Iran will react to the terror attacks from yesterday. They are known to retaliate harshly in such situations and already announced the will take their revenge "swift and brutal". They also implied they think SA is responsible because they know SA supports ISIS.
>>
>>128987489
Iran-Turkey coalition will easily win
>>
>>128988438
Might be true but Iran is needed for dominating the area and making it stable, no matter how much it might be despised.
>>
>>128988485
and they key reason being for those who are curious-

they aren't arabs
>>
>>128987489
>Saudi Arabia allying with yemen
OP is an idiot.
>>
>>128988638
Yemen cut ties with Qatar.
>>
>>128988638
You know that the Yemen government is pro SA?
It is "just the rebels" a.k.a. the population that hate the Saudis.
>>
>>128988638
isnt the official government of yemen still a saudi puppet government?
>>
>>128988638
There are two governments, idiot
>>
>>128988586
except qatar is arab so your ethnicity based conclusion is clealry wrong
>>
There will be no war. Just endless proxies and occasional flairups of violence. Maybe one or two more countries are overthrown. But no WW3 will happen.
>>128988638
No you are a dumbass.
The legit government is allied with SA. The houthis are rebels and un recognized.
>>
>>128988638
>>128988675
Like Yemen is even useful at the moment, their nation is a proxy battlefield between Iran and the Saudis.
>>
>>128987489
>Turkey and Iran
>Syria not with Iran
>Iraq not with Iran
>Saudia Arabia with YEMEN
>Libya getting involved
>>
>>128988815
You are correct, I should have colored it purple.
>>
>>128988767
my point was that they'll fare better in war because they aren't arabs. Qatar needing to be defended by non-arabs validates my point actually. Arabs have a horrible late 20th century military track record.

My point is that arabs punch below their weight. Turkey and Iran don't have this problem.
>>
>>128988730
i.e. the government that isn't even occupying the capital and that nobody supports? yeah, real strong ally there
>>
>>128987489
>Israel fighting on the side of Jordan, Egypt, Lybia, UAE, Saudi fucking Arabia.

How fucking high are you? We will not fight on the side of any of those sandniggers. No matter who the US backs we are just going to sit trenched in and laugh at every dead Arab child and shot down any plane that flies over our airspace.
>>
>>128988868
You probably should've coloured Libya purple too, Qatar and Turkey are backing the same side against another backed by Egypt, the UAE, and Western Allies
>>
>>128988838
>not allies but both supporters of Qatar
>Syria is half pro-Iran, half pro-Saudi right now
>same for Iraq
>Yemen officially still is pro-SA
>Lybia cut ties with Qatar

>>128988925
Israel is - of course - not officially fighting on their side, just like the US, but they will surely support the Saudis winning if they have to choose. Iran wants Israel wiped off the map, while the jews get along with Saudis quite well.
>>
>>128988438
>semites hating Aryans

Checks out
>>
>>128988838
>Turkey and Iran
Turkey and Iran have both sided with Qatar. Plus Turkey is the only Syrian rebel-backer that Iran has dialogue with and they've shared intelligence in the past regarding PJAK (PKK in Iran).
>Syria not with Iran
Its purple because Syria does not control 100% of its territories. There is also the rebels, ISIS and the Kurds.
>Iraq not with Iran
Same as above.
>Saudia Arabia with YEMEN
Yemen has two governments plus AQ control the border with Oman. The pro-Saudi government has sided with Saudi.
>Libya getting involved
Saudi-backed Libyan government has sided with Saudi Arabia in this crisis.
>>
>>128988925
no you're going to cry for US intervention the moment somebody shoots a ballistic missile in your direction, just like you always do
>>
>>128988892
>my point was that they'll fare better in war because they aren't arabs.

that's also wrong. arabs are not bad fighters, i had a family friend who did tours in iraq and he said that they fought hard and tough against a vastly superior enemy.

also, in this regard, yemen's houthis despite being arab, are kicking everyone's ass.

the point is that arabs are not bad fighters, when they are fighting for a cause they believe in. Arabs will fight better than a European for their tribe/religion. But nobody will fight for the Saudi King, or his palaces.
>>
>>128987489
Palestine (west bank) is with blue, because they hate Hamas

Gaza strip in Red

Bahrain also with blue, and Kuwaiti king is flying every day to Qatar and KSA and UAE to calm shit down and find a solution, if they didn't find it, he will be forced to sanction Qatar for it, so potential blue

Sudan may be red
>>
File: 1489746548532m.jpg (119KB, 775x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1489746548532m.jpg
119KB, 775x1024px
>>128987884
Turkey and Iran would obliterate Saudi Arabia and Egypt... Don't forget that Egypt is involved too.

Whoever wins the world economy loses... except for us, we're gonna be giving weapons to both sides since we're allies with literally everyone but Iran in this conflict.

But expect shit to happen in both the straight of horny and the bosphorus. Same with the suez canal.
>>
>>128988767
Clearly doing the heavy combat lifting here, Qatar.
>>
>>128987489
How you gonna rule when israel suicide nukes itself in 5 days?
>>
>>128989143
http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars
>>
>>128988925
Shut the fuck up, kike.

The only reason you sit in your trenches safely is because we supported your lazy nigger asses for 60 years instead of investing in our own economy.

The moment a threat appears you will whine for our help just like you always do. Don't forget how you whined in the UN when you lost in Lebanon.
>>
>>128989259
wat. just wat.

>>128989165
good points, will include in next version.
>>
>>128989143
the houthis are only doing well because they're fighting arabs

arab states train their militaries at a low level and have poor unit cohesion

this isnt a question of their bravery of individuals
>>
>>128989269
I read that article. He states exactly the same thing - that Egyptian army will not fight for the nation state entity that is "Egypt" in the same way that a German would fight for Germany.

But houthis demonstrate that if arabs fight for their tribe or religion - a much closer concept for their culture - then they kick ass.
>>
>>128989342
Houthis themselves are arabs, you fucking uneducated idiot.
>>
>>128987489
This map is bullshit and you are retarded. Let me list everything wrong with this map.

First of all, there are only two Shia-majority countries on this map - Iran and Iraq. There's no way in fucking hell that Qatar or Turkey would ever be part of anything that could even somewhat be characterized as Shia in nature. They are staunchly Sunni countries. Lebanon may or may not join the Shia alliance, given the influence of Hezbollah, but it's more likely that they'd collapse into a massive civil war in a sectarian conflict such as this given that there straight-up isn't a majority religion in Lebanon. Palestinians generally care more about nationalism than sectarianism, but they're still majority Sunni and would not be inclined to join a Shia coalition. It's true that these countries may not necessarily be led by the confession of their majority population - Syria is at least nominally ruled by Assad, a Shia - but he is the last remaining ruler of that type in the entire Middle East. Furthermore, it's difficult to imagine that Assad would openly fight for the purpose of achieving Shia hegemony in the Middle East, given that he's always taken great pains to characterize his regime as secularist.

The Sunni map is mostly okay, but why the fuck would Israel align with the "Sunni alliance"? It makes no goddamn sense. It'd make far more sense for them to be essentially on their own, given that they aren't Muslim and that pretty much everyone in the Middle East dislikes them and would probably turn on them in the event of a massive sectarian conflict such as this.

In fact, characterizing this theoretical Third Gulf War as some sort of sectarian conflict is wrong and stupid. Sunni Islam won that battle a long-ass time ago, and nothing's gonna change that now (no matter how hard Iran tries). It'd be more accurate to describe this conflict as secularist vs Islamist in nature, as that's the current hot button issue in the Islamic world. (1/X)
>>
>>128989410
when an arab fights an arab an arab has to be victorious you silly illiterate faggot
>>
Wouldn't it be interesting if US switched sides? Sunni coalition would be obliterated, spoils shared between Russia, China and US, who would aldo become allies.
>>
>>128989143
same with the supposedly elite republican guard in Iraq, who surrendered in 2003 in record numbers because they didn't care to die so Uday could collect some more sports cars.
>>
>>128989458
Wouldn't it be interesting if something actually happene before people spamming WW3 HAppening etc.
>>
>>128989384
then we are in agreement that the egyptians and saudi arabians will be completely obliterated in line with the reasons cited for why arabs lose wars, aside from why the houthis are doing which is ultimately an anomaly in arab military history of the last several decades.
>>
>>128989458
Not impossible to imagine...
>>
>>128989502
I'm just saying that motivation is an important factor. Which is why the Saudi army is doing so bad. It's the same reason US had difficulties in Vietnam - there was no good motivation to be there

But despite losing in Vietnam and doing not very well in the recent ME wars, I don't see people saying that America sucks at fighting
>>
>>128989454
Wew calm down Ahmed, don't get triggered so easily!
Just searching for input and info.

I will include your points in the next version since I think they are very valid.
>>
>>128988438
Everyone except Iraq, Lebanon, Syria, Yemen and now Qatar...
>>
>>128989342
>>128989410
>>128989456

Argument between Burgers is the funniest shit ever, you sound like a 70 IQ retards
>>
>>128989753
Houthis love Iran, and they make about 20% of population, the rest are Sunnis and pro Hadi
>>
>>128989454
Second of all, the list of foreign backers is just completely ass-backwards. Why the fuck would Russia ever support Turkey? Russians and Turks have been in conflict for centuries now, and this relatively short period of detente doesn't change the fact that Turkey and Russia have fundamentally opposed geopolitical aims. Furthermore, Turkey is part of fucking NATO - you know, the alliance that was created specifically to contain and oppose Russia. Also, why the fuck would Russia support Palestine? 20% of Israel's population is Russian. Russian is the most widely-used non-official language in Israel (Arabic is an official language). Russia and Israel generally have cordial relations. Why would Russia throw all that away to support fucking Palestine of all "countries"? I know that Russia officially recognizes Palestine as a state, but that's a move of convenience - it benefits them to be neutral now. In the event of an all-out war, Russia would step in immediately if EU and US support doesn't materialize.

The US would have the official government of Iraq firmly on their side - that's probably the only thing the US really got out of the Gulf War. Also, Libya is a failed fucking state, so including them on this map at all is a mistake. Same for Yemen, actually.

Basically, this map is gay and you're really fucking stupid.
>>
>>128987489
Blue countries (excluding israel) probably have the most incompetent armies in the history of mankind.
>>
>>128989774
At least we don't have 70 flattened people under the truck of peace.
>>
>>128987489
>assuming israel will join in
>>
>>128989753
>Iran and Iraq don't hate eachother
They had one of the longest wars in the 20th century and it wasn't even that long ago, wtf.
>>
>Syria
>Iraq
>disputed
I dont think so senpai
>>
>>128989774
You and him both seem to be mis understanding the point. I know that the houthis are arabs. The point is that theyre fighting against an arab military which vastly outguns them. This ultimately illustrates an arab military failure in line with the thesis of the article that i cited for why arab militaries are incapable of force projection and unit cohesion.

Soon your military will have just as poor unit cohesion as an arab country and real europeans can reconquer you.
>>
>>128989454

The Israeli-Saudi alliance has been a thing ever since US invaded Iraq, maybe even before that.

Sure, it's more like a wolfpact, but they stand to mutually benefit from the destruction of Iran and the disintegration of Syria and Shia Iraq.
>>
>>128987489
>Qatar
>Shiites
pick one
>>
>>128987489
> Arab Countries siding with Israel

Why are people on a politics board this fucking stupid?
>>
>>128990014
I mean, at this point you might as well try to shade each of the individual pesudo-states in Syria a different color.
>>
>>128987489
Turkey is not Shia, fuckwit
>>
>>128990138
definitely aint sunni either
>>
>>128990048
The point I'm trying to make is that, in the event of a sectarian conflict in which religion is the primary focus, Israel would be on their own, given that they're neither Sunni nor Shia and both religions dislike Judaism.
>>
>>128990014
Syria had all this revolution shit because of Qatar, and they hate Turkey with Iraq but they love Iran, and they Hate ISIS and Al-nusra which are hated by Saudi Arabia...

Even them are confused as fuck
>>
>>128989581
>which is ultimately an anomaly in arab military history of the last several decades.

It's not an anomaly. You clearly don't know any military history.

If you're trying to suggest that arabs are shit because they lost to Israel, then you should read up on the wars. They lost the first one because israel engaged in a pre-emptive sneak attack out of nowhere. And the reason Israel attacked without warning, is because Israel KNEW that arabs were better fighters.

Anyway, it's too long to explain but read up on Glubb Pasha, a British General who led Transjordan's army.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Bagot_Glubb

The basic point is that, if arabs sucked at wars, then Israel wouldn't have to do all sorts of rat-type shenanigans to win these wars.
>>
File: 1441851946467.jpg (55KB, 489x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441851946467.jpg
55KB, 489x640px
How muchh for these Qatari gf's
>>
>>128988925
You fucking psychopathic snake. Guess what fucker, President Trump is a New Yorker. His son-in-law is a Jew.

You think he doesn't fucking know? He blamed the Saudis for 9/11 in his campaign and treated them like friends.

President Trump has not fucking forgotten what you Christ-killers did on 9/11 to trick us into fighting your Satanic wars for you. He knows, and he's coming for you, with all the Arabs you've fucked over and tricked us into fucking over.

Operation US Liberty is in the works. Prepare for another Shoah.
>>
File: 1486520893572.jpg (311KB, 720x778px) Image search: [Google]
1486520893572.jpg
311KB, 720x778px
Regardless of where allegiances fall this war needs to happen

It took two of the most destructive wars in history for most of Europe to settle down and set strict national and ethnic boundaries once and for all, though they're trying their best to upend that.

By the end of this we won't have monstrosities like Iraq made up of 3+ groups that all hate each other. The territory that ISIS holds in Syria and Iraq will be its own country of Sunni Arabs, and Kurdistan will finally exist

But again, it'd take a war that fundamentally changes the landscape
>>
>turkey siding with syria
not happening, if this war were to happen its the end for syria
>>
>>128990338
>Trump is friends with jews and treats them well
>that obviously means he's going to destroy Israel!!!
solid logic there, can't argue with that.
>>
>>128990254
to prove this point you cite a british colony and arabs lead by an englishman?
>>
File: SA.png (40KB, 327x315px) Image search: [Google]
SA.png
40KB, 327x315px
>>128990338
>President Trump has not fucking forgotten what you Christ-killers did on 9/11 to trick us into fighting your Satanic wars for you. He knows, and he's coming for you, with all the Arabs you've fucked over and tricked us into fucking over.

Oh.

yes he has
>>
File: 1495385745329.jpg (65KB, 651x651px) Image search: [Google]
1495385745329.jpg
65KB, 651x651px
>>128987489

Damn I like Iran and Syria but I want Turkey to die. What do?
>>
On my planet there is problem,
And that problem is the Jew,
He will cause all the wars,
Because he is a snake.

Gas the Jew in the oven,
So my planet can be free!
You must sprinkle him with Zyklon,
Then we have a big party!
>>
Trump 4d chess to destroy saudi and Israel. Get them to turn on Qatar only to be murked by Iran and turkey in return. The man is truly a genius
>>
>>128987489
>SA

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Saudi_Arabia

Is this a joke? What a joke it is. Hell, all of them are. They can barely handle the Houthis in Yemen with their superior arms.
>>
>>128990492
Go chill with the homies in Kreuzberg obviously
>>
>>128990465
it was one of the main reasons why kikes were shitting bricks and had to pre-emptively attack. so yes, i'm citing that to prove my point to a retard who doesn't even know the background to the wars
>>
>>128990614
Does anyone have the webm of the Houthis blowing up a Saudi M1 Abrams from long range? Always makes me kek.
>>
>>128990648
That makes Israelis better fighters
>b-b-ut muh honorary war
>>
Rumours are going around that Pakistan will join Turkey in protecting Qatar's sovereignty. The three most powerful countries in the Muslim world support Qatar, Saudi keks btfo.
>>128990581
Fuck off pede
>>
>>128989143

>my friend said
>>
>>128987489
Turks won't fifght for Qatar or Iran. Will get gibs ans play merc
>>
>>128987489
you ddont know shit nigger

it's not shia versus sunnis

it's american proxies versus countries trying to be independent
>>
>>128987884
turkey recently built a base there, with a mutual defense treaty
>>
>>128990425
He knows they're snakes. And he took 9/11 personally. Do you really think he is ignorant that Mossad did 9/11?>>128990476
Blame shifting around at everyone and everywhere. It's a trick. We were all dancing and flipping out when he bombed Syria, but nothing, then North Korea, then nothing.
Now Qatar? It's nothing too. He's encircling the real target.
Mossad attacked the Iranian Parliament yesterday. They're trying to start this war. Just wait.
>>
>>128990750
Enjoying those last few days on pol before mommy may takes away your internet privileges lad?
>>
>>128990795

not for iran but for qatar there could be proxies cuz of how economically attached the two country are and cuz of the past bounds
>>
>>128987489
The one to end them all, total utter destruction, and the EU shouldn't accept non of you Sahbi faggots. Sahbi's should just die in your own religious filth
>>
>>128988289
you're wrong

commie tier t*rks will oppose it, the "secular" memesters will support the destruction of saudi arabia
>>
File: adddd062c85f0167.jpg (102KB, 544x960px) Image search: [Google]
adddd062c85f0167.jpg
102KB, 544x960px
>>128990322

>highrated slavehooker
>>
>>128987489
India needs to be Purple, they are strongly alllied to Isreal as well, but they get all of their gass from Qatar. Pakistan has already incogneto invaded, Iran allied, Afganistan in prep for this conflict, and India continues to resents Pakistan because it is rightfull Indian clay.
>>
>>128989454
>>128989882
good post
>>
>>128988638
houthis are rebels
>>
>>128990648
but i'm not talking about this in the context of what arabs could be if they were trained by englishmen, i'm talking about how they structure their own militaries and their own military failings when not guided by outside counsel. And saying that arabs lost the first one because of an israeli pre emptive attack is shit tier. Why wouldn't israel take a pre-emptive strike if they deem it increases their chance of success. The jews not underestimating their enemies is a bit different than them respecting arab military structure. You're really doing mental hurdles to justify arab military prowess here.

you seem upset. are you an arab?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZk4Yu42g0I
>>
>>128990707
I found these videos. First one I busted out laughing in the first 10 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU7YJZaa3DI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F3LHL-7PMA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaCvdj-Rs-M
>>
>>128990922
take your fucking meds, it's such a huge logical leap to go from
>trump has a jewish son-in-law
to
>TRUMP KNOWS ABOUT EVERY SINGLE MOSSAD PLOT AND THAT JEWS DID WTC, HE IS PLOTTING WAR ON ISRAEL AS WE SPEAK

fucking brainlet
>>
>>128989920
2996 flattened under the twin towers, buddy
>>
can you believe they're gonna blame qatar just so they have an excuse to bring a fuckload of military shit there and then head fake ...attack iran.

the persians will never figure out this brilliant military strategy
>>
Saudi Arabia is a bigger shithole than Iran. I support none of these. But the lugenpresse did lie for decades over Iran.

Nuke em all and get it over with, and tell them kangz they'll be next if they don't behave.
>>
>>128991141
i'm not an arab, i just despise kikes and christian apologists who think that israel is some magic without reading upon the history of conflicts.

my original point was directed towards a jew with an israeli flag who claimed that he would be sitting in trenches and watching the conflict. the point was that if it wasn't for our support, at the expense of neglecting our own country, he wouldn't be sitting in the trenches and laughing at all the arabs fighting each other.

the sole reason for the existence of israel is our support, and even the most hardcore zionists know this.
>>
>>128987489
I prefer the Shias, even if the Sunnis actually have the correct interpretation, because Iranians are pretty much white and almost all of the terrorism is coming from Sunnis
>>
>>128987489
really hoping this thing is real, will feel good to be on the right side at last
>>
>>128990627

Thanks for the tip, I send you a goat.
>>
File: 1491900643887.jpg (35KB, 420x350px) Image search: [Google]
1491900643887.jpg
35KB, 420x350px
>>128991183
dont even try to argue with american brainlets
>>
>>128989970
You do realise that the actions of one dictator does not reflect or affect the views of the population, right?
A majority of Iraq's population is shia, and so is their government. They pretty good ties atm.
>>
>>128990322

Weird goat.
>>
Turkey hates Russia

How does a German not know this?

What the fuck.
>>
>>128991169
Trump navigated Jew York for decades. He fucking knows them. He even called out the dancing Israelis, remember?
Trump knows. The Shoah must go on.
>>
>>128991320
what i'm talking about isn't even related to israel to be honest. I'm aware that we've propped them up militarily and currently subsidize half their military expenditure. This is vaguely outside the scope of what i'm talking about though, as i'm not drawing upon the arab-israeli wars. Watch that video I just embeded and give me an honest appraisal of it after, im curious to see what you think of it.
>>
>>128987608
Turkey has no real partners. It's technically in Nato but it doesn't have a single real ally
>>
File: 1489523653991.jpg (178KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489523653991.jpg
178KB, 800x600px
>>128991436
>>
>>128991559
Turkey rekt itself by calling it's only ally in the region fascist. Now all we have to do is to deport them, since we're fascists after all.
>>
>>128988739
>>128988638
>>128988725
which is why Yemen should be purple. Libya isn't able to launch any kind of offensive either it's a failed state with power hungry warlords still fighting for control.
>>
>>128987489
OP is a faggot
>>
File: 1489418890168.jpg (67KB, 524x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489418890168.jpg
67KB, 524x960px
>>128991690
>>
>>128991436
nice try on talking on our behalf, some of our people hate russia for political reasons, they also love saudis, those fagots were also pro american at a time, their hate my change depending on the highest bidder
>>
>>128987489
Can I point out how unbelievably retarded this move is. All the Arabian Sunni monarchies naturally share their interests and outlooks. There's no reason whatsoever for this conflict to be taking place.
>>
>>128991495
your video is great, and the coup part is especially spot on. to support that point, read up on intelligence services in Syria. in essence, there's like 3 services all spying on each other because Bashar's dad was distrustful of the military and the intelligence community. so he made his own spy agency to spy on the spies.
>>
>>128991155
>>128991155
Fucking lol. Iran will destroy them
>>
>>128988815
Yemen has never been useful.
>>
I'm not sure about the alignments.
What I do know is that whatever side has Turkey, would win in a war. That is if USA or Russia don't get involved.
>>
>>128987489
Good analysis here...
Read both parts. Trumps policy is ultra pragmatic realpolitik. No one will like it on it's face, but everyone can probably live with it. There is a method to his madness...

https://straightlinelogic.com/2017/05/31/powerball-part-one-by-robert-gore/

https://straightlinelogic.com/2017/06/05/powerball-part-two-by-robert-gore/
>>
>>128991919
this was all central to my original point

I wasn't just saying that arabs are bad on the basis of ethnicity. It was a reference to cultural and/economic/ political structure related factors that are prevalent in arab countries. I probably should have spelled that out better in my OP.
>>
lol, looking forward to it!
>>
>>128991830
Hey bro, when was the last time you cleaned that nachos napkin on your head? I can see cheese stains.
>>
>>128992115
it's funny that we somewhat disagreed despite the fact that we essentially agree with each other.
>>
>>128992008
>>128992008
>SA at war
>USA not getting involved
pick only one
>>
File: 1490317688755.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490317688755.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>Getting involved in the Middle East for the umpteenth time on behalf of Israel.
I've got a better idea...
>>
>>128992233
Yeah we had a bit of a silly exchange

i'm reading up on the military intelligence directorate now. any book recommendations for modern middle eastern military history?
>>
>>128992344
Throw the Jew down the well?
>>
>>128992528
Annihilate the entire region. Send them all to the dustbin of history. Let's wash our hands of these 'people'
>>
>>128987489
When is this war going to begin ?
I already bought tons of pasta to hold during the conflicts
>>
>>128992670
Or, better yet, we can just let them alone. Pull out completely.
Let them sort themselves out.
>>
>>128992341
Trump hates SA, it might be a trap, but I don't know. He's a con so probably not.
>>
>>128992770
The hornet's nest has already been stirred up. There's no leaving and washing our hands of it. The attacks will continue until you kill every man, woman, and child. It's us or them, wishful thinking isn't going to make any of this go away.
>>
>>128992770
Would be great if not for oil and natural gas dependency.
Also your currency would crash.
>>
>>128992214
>Saudi arabia
>Mexican food
choose one
>>
>>128989717
Check the Syria thread for more info
>>
Europe, North Murica & leafs, Russia, Asia and the Auzziecucks allied as a western union and just flip the rest of the world off?
>>
Turkey is on it's own side. Erdogan has his own ideas about becoming a new Caliphate - reviving the Ottoman Empire. They'll work with the Saudis for now and try to take Syria as their own. If successful, they may very well make moves towards an alliance with Russia. Historical enmity aside, Saudi Arabia and their US mercenaries would pose more of a barrier to their goals.

Of course, they're all shit fighters. Trump seems keen not to get involved - hence the arms sales to the Saudis. They get to do it themselves, and appear overjoyed about the arrangement. Who knows how it will all play out in the end?
>>
>>128993102
America is the largest producer of refined oil.

Conspiracytard. Even if American currency goes down a bit, american exports will go up
>>
>>128987489
> Shia Coalition
Iran
Iraq
Assad Syria
North Yemen
East Lybia

> Muslim Brotherhood Coalition
Turkey
Qatar
Hamas
Somalia

>Saudi Alliance
Arabia Saudi
Jordan
Egypt
South Yemen
EAU
Baherin
West Lybia

>Neutral
Oman(Old Leader)
Kuwait
Tunissia(Old Leader)
Algeria(Old Leader)

Fixed
>>
>>128993770
Also Irak's Kurdistan in the MB Coalition
>>
YPG are moving into Raqqa. They have very good propaganda, consider all angles when viewing their shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNQxgasY1sY
>>
what's the word on qatar? did they bend the knee? deadline should be up pretty soon
>>
>>128993736

Currency would go down by more than "just a bit". Our bonds would become junk status overnight, and we would undergo an economic collapse that would take down Europe as well.
>>
>>128993736
It is not just about the production of oil.

"By 1975, all of the OPEC nations had agreed to price their own oil supplies exclusively in U.S. dollars in exchange for weapons and military protection."
>>
>>128993770
>>>128987489 (OP)
>> Shia Coalition
>Iran
>Iraq
>Assad Syria
>North Yemen
>East Lybia
>> Muslim Brotherhood Coalition
>Turkey
>Qatar
>Hamas
>Somalia
>>Saudi Alliance
>Arabia Saudi
>Jordan
>Egypt
>South Yemen
>EAU
>Baherin
>West Lybia
>>Neutral
>Oman(Old Leader)
>Kuwait
>Tunissia(Old Leader)
>Algeria(Old Leader)
>Fixed

Well done, this is a much more realistic assessment.

What a nice collection of bastards that is the ME

Tribalism at its best, real enrichment for the world of goyim.
>>
>>128993139
You need to depose your monarchs.
>>
>>128993139
You're right, I forgot that sandniggers drinkcamel piss and eat lizards.
>>
>>128993865
Kurds try to create their own state. They are advancing with the help of the US and Germany. Turkey is firing upon them and sees them as a terrorist organisation. I would suggest Saudi Alliance.
>>
>>128994200
Kurds get next to no help from either USA or Germany. There was some talk 2 years ago but any real weapon aid was always blocked.
>>
>>128987489
Yemen is in a middle of civil war, Libya is split in half and will stop existing in next 5 years, Israel would never help muslims and Turkey doesn't have interest in helping Iran.
This would literally be Egypt and Sunni terrorists vs. Iran, Syria and possibly Iraq. And considering that Iran has the best army in middle East, this would be a short conflict.
>>
>>128994293
what?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOXevl1rfFg
>>
>>128993960
>>128993975

You faggots need to lay off the infowars. It's simply an accounting measure

https://www.google.co.kr/amp/foreignpolicy.com/2009/10/07/debunking-the-dumping-the-dollar-conspiracy/amp/
>>
>>128994293
This source states different

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTX5cBjTNjc

Germany trained them with any tank weaponry.

Still Turkey and Kurds don't mix. People are beating each others heads in over here.
>>
Well, this all turns out to be even MORE complicated than I thought.
And I thought it is fucking complicated before.

The big question is what country has which motives and will side with whom in this shit show.

My impression so far (please feel free to post your version, maybe we will understand better after):

QATAR
- Motives: Not really a clue, their pipeline to EU? Seems they are fucked over in this whole thing.
- Allies: Turkey and Iran somehow, even if that is strange.

SAUDI ARABIA
- Motives: They probably hate Qatar for their souverantiy and money, also need to sacrifice a pawn because of terrorist support.
- Allies: Everyone blocking Qatar + USA it seems

TURKEY
- Motives: Want their own caliphate, try to get closer to Russia, therefore Iran after the dispute with the EU.
- Allies: Not really anyone right now. Guess that is what they want to change.

IRAN
- Motives: Destroy Israel, rule the region, restore Assad Syria, get USA out of the ME.
- Allies: Russia kind of.

ISRAEL
- Motives: Want to fuck Iran first, after that all other Muslims and get Greater Israel.
Allies: USA
IRAQ, SYRIA, EGYPT, LYBIA, YEMEN
- Can only react right now because of being fucked over for years.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G8x9vqftEg
You need to know that the Kurds ARE funded by the West.
>>
What will happen to the middle east when everyone moves away from oil?
>>
File: 1393698050585.jpg (302KB, 872x1018px) Image search: [Google]
1393698050585.jpg
302KB, 872x1018px
>>128987489

>blue
>red
>purple
>not getting rid of all of them
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1492573891304.png (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1492573891304.png
1MB, 1024x1024px
Daily reminder that more wars = more refugees = more white woman getting browned.
>>
Saudi reporting in
>>
>>128994434
how does that relate to USA?
>>128994446
Non lethal weapons
>>
>>128994573
my sandnigger
>>
Here Germany is sending G3's and rockets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axY4aieaRBI

Germany is sending a shitload of guns. We're making it into a new Dubai just to piss of the Turks, FYI.
>>
>>128994573
how is the feeling in saudi?
is there feeling that war is gonna start?
>>
>>128994565
You can't have refugees without supposed leaders letting them in for population replacement. Nice try.
>>
>>128994573
Whyd you bomb our parliament my white saudi friend?
>>
>>128994676
how is the feeling in isreal?
>>
>>128994469
Anyone reading this needs to have a decent understanding of the CURRENT situation in Syria. That is a requirement for this war. Any attempt at thinking about WW3 without having a solid understanding of ALL the players in Syria is useless. You are just spinning your own wheels. It is the same war.
>>
>>128994621

Are they finally turning against Turkey or just playing both sides like a good jew?
>>
>>128994591
There is some validity in that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CYkwcvS-rw
>>
>>128994573
>House of Saud/Mossad connection reporting in
Who are you even fooling?
>>
>>128994770
YPG and Kurdistan! FFS
>>
>>128994686
Oh theyll be coming in alright. Trumps gonna be out in 4 years and these kind of wars last years on end.
>>
>>128994724
my grandma that is a big anti happening that always said that everything is gonna be alright and nothing is happening and that everyone is just overexagerted said to me that she thinks that there is gonna be a saudi vs iran war
>>
>>128994757
LikeI said, Turks and Kurds literally fight wars in our streets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDo8buu50CM

The kurds can stay, but fuck the Turkish Erdogan filth.
>>
File: 345deth.jpg (127KB, 1279x876px) Image search: [Google]
345deth.jpg
127KB, 1279x876px
>>128993770
I like your version, therefore I created a new map based on it!

RED: Shia Coalition
BLUE: Saudi Alliance
GREEN: Muslim Brotherhood Coalition
YELLOW: neutral

nest step would be to find out which side the other countries like Israel, US, Russia etc. are gonna support.
>>
>>128994835
>Trump will be out in 4 years
Felled by who exactly? Kike Sanders, Fauxahontas, Joe "my dead son wasn't totally involved and looked to gain from the Soros funded Maiden coup" Biden? GOOD LUCK!
>>
>>128994959
west bank is fatah,hamas is their enemy and hamas and hamas is a part of the Muslim brotherhood
you should put Gaza in green but not the west bank
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-03-03-05-40-48.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-03-03-05-40-48.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
ISIS are sunni. End of discussion
>>
>>128994200
Turks aren't okay with Rojava or Turkish kurdistan because are a menace but they're okay with Iraki kurdistan because:
1-Barzani is pro-erdogan
2-Will make Iraki Chiis buthurt
Also ,they have an independent referendum in september
>>
File: 20170329022156.jpg (604KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
20170329022156.jpg
604KB, 1600x900px
does anyone here play command modern air naval / chains of war?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjE5Ie6Mrsg

its basically a war simulator that requires autism in order to play
>>
>>128993102
I say fuck it. Let the currency crash and energy prices go up.

I'd rather become a third world nation that has some god damned sovereignty and the moral fiber to stay the fuck out of neo-imperialist wars for oil and rare earth minerals than be a janissary slave to whichever ancient desert peoples are at the top of the shit heap at the moment.

Also when times are tough it's easier to carry out radical change in our own nation. We've got a lot of work to do here in America sorting shit out.
>>
>>128994911
There isn't going to be a war, neither side has significant offensive capabilities.
>>
>>128995135
it's not sunni vs shia thing you retards

Fucking Qatar are allies with Iran now and...shit is fucked up
>>
>>128992462
I would suggest Bernard Lewis on general ME history, although his recent stuff is more neo-conny. Particularly his "shaping of the modern middle east" with regards to the military matters is pretty good, although he's interested in all sort of ME stuff, and his first work was on the assassins during the crusade. He's famous for denying the armenian genocide, so he's not some establishment shill. although he is one of (((them)))
>>
>>128995287
there is an entire fucking desert filled with mercs, please educate yourself. This is a major fucking happening.
>>
File: acne scars.jpg (51KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
acne scars.jpg
51KB, 992x558px
>>128995024
GABBARD + WEBB 2020 MAGA
>>
>>128995287
you're memeing right, Iran and Israel (which will supply the other side) have some of the biggest militaries in the world
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSHAIk_jaBU
>>
File: syrian_girl.jpg (54KB, 634x515px) Image search: [Google]
syrian_girl.jpg
54KB, 634x515px
>>128994565
The opposite of this will happen in the cities like Raqqa and Mosul, white western mercs and govt soldiers will populate those cities in order to prevent the rise of extremism again. Basically like starting a new live in greater israel. There are plenty of nice looking syrian girls to marry
>>
>>128995523
big != capable
Just because you have a couple hundred thousand dudes armed with AKs, doesn't mean you can project force, especially when your enemy is armed to the teeth with the best western weapons and advisers money can buy.
>>
>not realising Iran and House of Saud are both pumped full of crypto-kikes

THE WORLD'S A STAGE AND LIFE'S A PLAY
AND WHEN YOU GAMBLE WITH JEWS YA LOSE
>>
>>128995164
Then explain me this. Why are US forces, protecting Kurds against the Turks at the Turkish border?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxeZ3ctjqxY

In my opinion Turkey is pushing for expansion at the expense of the Kurds.
>>
File: 64zrjhzj.jpg (177KB, 1839x916px) Image search: [Google]
64zrjhzj.jpg
177KB, 1839x916px
>>128995065
If we put this on the global scale we can probably say Russia is most likely to support Shia Coalition, US to support Saudi Alliance and noone is going to support the Muslim Brotherhood Coalition?

How will the other countries decide?

I'm pretty sure EU / Germany will try to stay neutral as long as possible,
>>
File: 1468588980298.jpg (41KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
1468588980298.jpg
41KB, 640x425px
>>128990492
Das Bild... Danke, Mehmet.
>>
>>128991155
holy shit! so 1984 Red Dawn was actually acurate as long as your fighting retarded shit skins, which they were! KEK
>>
>>128987489
If only you knew how bad this one is going to be. You do realise the impact on the markets that are seriously involatile now, don't you? It's literally '08 again. Brace yourselves!

Also, your map is wrong.

Turkey is currently still neutral, but likely to side with Qatar.

Yemen will never side with KSA as they too are currently at war, making them currently neutral aswel.

China, if forced to take sides, will side with Iran due to economic interests, but would prefer neutrality because they also have interests in the KSA.

Jordan is neutral.
Palestine is neutral.
>>
>>128987489

No. The shiites need more time. Not yet damnit. Assad needs to finish off the rebellion.
>>
>>128995842
because kurds are western now, and the turks are Middle eastern now.
it's different. the stage is set.
>>
The us government hasn't issued an alert or warning about traveling to qatar but has issued an europe wide alert.
>>
>>128987489
>NATO
Since Turkey is in NATO US goes into civil war.
I'm on red team.
>>
kill all rafidi "shia" cunts
>>
>>128991155
The real reason the Saudis are under-performing in Yemen is because the deployment is far to small. Furthermore, the troops are a motley band of mercenaries and border guards, not regular soldiers. I reckon the real Saudi military is quite a substantial force.
>>
>>128991155
holy fucking shit they're goddamn useless
>>
>>128996022
The Kurds are secular and fought valiantly. We could use a strong buffer state in the region.

Just to piss of the Turkish Grey Wolves.
>>
Dissent for Erdo will be too much to bear if we actually get involved in a war for Qatar. He might still do it but it will be his downfall
>>
>>128995845
US Will demand NATO indirect support, also turkey then being in NATO complicates things. At least this means that the US won't be directly involved since they have allies on both sides. But yeah EU will stay neutral. China of course doesn't care like always. They are too busy bying up Africa and polluting the planet
>>
>>128995940

>Executive producers

Sidney (((BECKERMAN)))

>produced by

Buzz (((FEITSHANS)))
and
Barry (((BECKERMAN)))

>Directed by

John (((MILIUS)))
>>
>>128996075
turkey will split with NATO once they make their aggression against the Kurds. US wont allow them to remain in NATO. Turkey seems to be on it's own side now. I think the NATO structure within Turkey has been swapped over to the Kurds. There is no way the US has been guiding the Kurds this whole time without NATO approval at the military and political level. Right?
>>
>>128988117
>Erdogan
>reliable
>turk
Pick any two.
>>128994514
The world isn't moving away from plastics or lubricants anytime soon. Only 1/3 of oil and natural gas are used for transportation fuel.
>>
>>128989165
>>128989325

Sudan has an undeniably neutral stance here.

Sudan and Saudi ties are extremely strong, Elbashir will never come forward as preposterous and tyrannical as to support Iran in this context.
On the other hand, our Qatari brothers-in-arms stood firmly with us and had an unprecedented voice which resulted in the recent sanctions lift off of Sudan.

The narrative you're suggesting could COULD be true only if the tension with Egyptians rises further, but I know for fact up until now, Elbashir is making phone calls to Kuwait perhaps to accentuate his midmost paunch.
>>
>>128996224
what, don't jews know the ultimate truth of fighting incompetent shit skins?
>>
>>128996262
Turkey is the only real military in Nato besides USA and their main strategic landing strip against Russia. If Turkey gets kicked out, Nato will fall apart
>>
>>128996192
>implying people will give a shit

Whatever happens, it won't be a big deal. If it's on a big enough scale I'll get drafted too, in which case I don't give a shit I'll probably be dead.
>>
>>128996181
I completely agree about the establishment of Kurdistan, that is the goal of the war. But how will they share the territory is what I'm wondering... The cities in the middle east need to be entirely repopulated, what groups in the ME can co-exist with the Kurds? not many right? But I think that's where all the YPG propaganda came in for their utopia, they want Westerners to help them resettle those areas of Greater Israel
>>
>>128996397
The jews in the EU parliament will love that and will form a united EU army.

Turkey hardly carries out any missions anyway.
>>
>>128996397
um, France UK?

not saying they are great, but i'd guess the French Foreign Legion could make short work of turkey, at least in a ground war
>>
>>128994565
Iranians are whiter than you'll ever be, Cletus
>>
>>128996586
Kek no you diaspora shitskin
>>
>>128996397
This is where that feud with Merkel and Trump comes into play. She was furious at him, said that now Europe needs to defend itself.
>>
File: 345ege.jpg (93KB, 1201x785px) Image search: [Google]
345ege.jpg
93KB, 1201x785px
After gathering all info in this thread and focussing only on powers that will be directly involved (leaving out neutral countries) the map looks like this.
<------------------------------------------

RED: Shia Coalition (backed by Russia)
BLUE: Saudi Alliance (backed by USA, Israel)
GREEN: Muslim Brotherhood Coalition (likely to side with BLUE if needed)
PURPLE: so fucked up they can't act right now / have to react to what happens

Objections?
>>
File: Starship_Troopers.jpg (41KB, 520x261px) Image search: [Google]
Starship_Troopers.jpg
41KB, 520x261px
>>128996440
that's the WW3 spirit I like to see around here
>>
>>128996494
Kurds are all over the place. Iraq, Iran, Turkey and Syria. They will find an ally in Iran and Iraq, and might drain people from all those places.

If you look at the pre-war "kurdistan"; the people were building allot, all backed by EU investments.

Suleimaniya is not a shithole. So they deserve some respect in my book.
>>
>>128996807
Sudan is green you retard.

But not likely to take stances.
>>
>>128994469
>Motives: They probably hate Qatar for their souverantiy and money, also need to sacrifice a pawn because of terrorist support.
No, They hate each other because their different ideology. Saudis follow Wahabism and Qatar is open to follow the Muslim Brotherhood shitty democracy.
Also point that:
> in the gulf coast (Qatar, EUA,..) expat poos and other race are becoming majorities. Arab in Arabia Saudi are arround the 90% (Afro arabs are the rest)
> Qatar don't care about Iran or Turkey because they give him money

>>128994959
You're Welcome

>>128995842
>US Army Rangers rolling in advanced armored Stryker infantry fighting vehicles have pushed north in Syria to the border with Turkey as a deterrent to the ongoing clashes between the Kurdish YPG/YPJ forces of the Western-backed SDF and the Turkish military with their jihadist proxy militias.
Rojava is the name of Syrian Kurdistan and Turkey consider them(YPG) a terrorist group, but they're protected ,because they're a good propaganda anti-ISIS and anti-islamist, by Russia and USA (Assad also, but only to Russia)
Barzani is the leader of Iraki Kurdistan, and is pro-erdogan. Also, Kurds aren't homogeneous, Syrian and Turkish are very leftism but in Irak and some place of Turkey are very conservative or islamism(and we don't enter if Zazas and yazidies are Kurds or not).
And this is more complicated that it look, Turkey like Qatar because Qatar have a percentage of his bank or some shit, but the Qatar-suported Yihadist in syria attack the turkish army a month ago.
>>
File: JiTuWCl.jpg (333KB, 5000x5341px) Image search: [Google]
JiTuWCl.jpg
333KB, 5000x5341px
>>128996711
>mfw when BLACKED amerilards try to talk shit to the OG Aryans
>>
>>128996807
You need a way to show YPG and Kurdistan. plus IS controlled land. They are on the ground controlling territory. check out the syria general for some maps that detail the war.
Honestly that is where the important shit is happening.
>>
>>128996952
I do respect them. But they aren't universally loved. and I don't agree with their communism. But yeah I agree, the "Third Narrative" is a path towards stability
>>
>>128997019
You don't really think that a desert people are whiter than whites that live in wooded mountains, do you?
>>
>>128997085
I don't think Kurds have to be included here since they are SO involved in their fight for Kurdistan they are pretty much their own faction. A small one that will get rolled over by the tides of war, if this one escalates as big as many fear.
>>
>>128996977
I'll have a deeper look into that. But you are right. The KDP is more allied financially towards Turkey than the YPG.
>>
>>128997260
I disagree, they aren't small anymore. Kurdistan is a goal. I think everyone knows this at the high level. I think they make it through the war with territory at the end. I just can't imagine the West turning on them after what has been happening recently.
>>
>>128997260
I don't think the Kurds care enough to fight anyone else's battles, really.
>>
>>128997260
>if this one escalates as big as many hope
Ftfy
>>
Correct me on this because I probably need to be corrected.
>>
Yay, US is fueling the flames by putting up more sanctions against Iran right now:

http://www.jpost.com/Middle-East/Iran-News/US-Senate-proceeds-with-Iran-sanctions-bill-hours-after-attack-496199
>>
>Russia backing Qatar

That makes no sense
>>
>>128987489
YES
YES
END IT ALL
BRING THE WHOLE HOUSE CRASHING DOWN

end my suffering senpai
>>
File: 2017-06-08 10.06.33 1.jpg (63KB, 480x214px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-08 10.06.33 1.jpg
63KB, 480x214px
>>128987489
>>
File: me relg large-map-artboard.png (260KB, 1050x813px) Image search: [Google]
me relg large-map-artboard.png
260KB, 1050x813px
>>128997505
Palestinians are Sunni. Iraq is currently dominated by the Shia south, as the Sunnis there were Saddam's people, and have now metamorphosed into ISIS. Bahrain is majority Shiite, but the people are oppressed by Sunni rulers with massive and brutal Saudi assistance.

Divided Yemen also has a part to play on the Shiite side.

Look at some decent religious maps.
>>
>>128997505
Iraq is majority Shia and the Shias hold power. That would have made more sense during the Saddam era.
>>
File: me rel PersianGulf-Map-Religion.jpg (332KB, 2000x1471px) Image search: [Google]
me rel PersianGulf-Map-Religion.jpg
332KB, 2000x1471px
>>128997505
>>
>>128987489
Vote for Shias they are good when in comparison with sunni's though.

I don't mind if they nuke each other though.
>>
>>128995773
They wouldnt marry you, lol. Look at Iraq and Afghanistan, did you see any local woman fucking around with western troops? Nah. These are conservative societys.
>>
>>128987489

The analysis is quite ok, even though the only relevant war combatants will be Saudi Arabia and Iran. All the other countries can support one or another side of the conflict economically or diplomatically but can't risk loosing too much military potential atm. Especially because they all have major domestic problems with insurgent groups.
>>
It's the War of Gog vs Magog, when blasphemy will be driven from the biblical borders of Israel
>>
>>128987489
>>128994898
Axis thread
>>
Should I enlist now, or will enlisting during the surge have more benefits
>>
>>128991029
>India continues to resents Pakistan because it is rightfull Indian clay.
Thanks Burger.

I hope this war results in a bigger population culling,we can't hold this much people.
>>
>>128998146
>>128998241
These maps show to me that
>>128989454
is right in saying that this is no Shia vs. Sunni conflict.
>>
>>128987884
It really is crazy that Turkey did this. This should have been consulted with NATO since an attack on Turkey could be used to invoke article 5.

If they are going to deliberately going to be retards and put themselves in harms way, I say they should be on their own.
>>
>>128987489
It's not as clear cut as muh Islam's better than your Islam.
Qatar's been playing realpolitik games with everybody in the region, thinking they are pulling off Bismark level shit, when in reality they are just pissing everybody off. Trump's visit has emboldened the Sauds and they are going to use this moment to push Qatars shit in as a lesson to Iran.
>>
What are the odds that an actual shooting war takes place?
>>
>>128998146
>Palestinians are Sunni
I just didn't see them fighting alongside Israel. A lot of my decisions were based on me thinking that regardless of Shia or Sunni, if one country disliked the other then they wouldn't fight alongside each other. Working on a new map currently.
>>
File: 1496117365493.jpg (342KB, 1510x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1496117365493.jpg
342KB, 1510x1148px
>>128998999
Your numerals answer your question.
>>
>>128998999
15%
>>
>>128998999
That's odd,but still possible just like them digits.
>>
>>128998999
Happening
>>
>>128998999
>>128999077
I think it heavily depends on how Iran reacts to all of this, especially the terror attacks yesterday, which they claimed were supported by Saudis.

If Iran flips and actually retaliates shit is going to hit the fan big time.
>>
>>128998361
Syria is different than those other places, and this time I bet there will be some Western mercs that want to live in Rojava and create a new thing. Some of them don't seem too bad. It is WW3 after all, if you are going to fight, at least make it worth it.
https://youtu.be/K9Y36cwmB1A?t=13m22s
>>
>>128987489
Egypt is being taken for granted, why?
Will nearby muslim countries support?
What about Pakistan and Afganistan?
>>
>>128999399
Egypt has enough problems with feeding their population to go to war. Afghanistan is too busy with resurgent Taliban. Pakistan might be red. If there's a war the sides will be about equal.
>>
>>128998512
Wondering this as well
>>128998999
You mean like the one not very far away in the same desert that has huge explosions and death happening at a bigger and bigger level each day? I would say the war is only going to spread for the next month or so at least.
>>
>>128987489
>israel siding with all these cucks
are you retarded ?
>>
>>128999843
A backwater proxy war is different from a conventional slog between oil producing countries.
>>
“Nevertheless, within Iran, the mood is very anti-Saudi at the moment because Saudi Arabia in recent weeks [has] threatened Iran on numerous occasions – both Mohammad bin Salman [Al Saud], the deputy crown prince, as well as Adel al-Jubeir, the foreign minister of Saudi Arabia. In Iran, if this turns out to be ISIS, then Iranian authorities will see Saudi Arabia as being responsible for this[...]"
-Hamed Mousavi, a professor of political science at the University of Tehran

If this guy is right shit might be about to hit the fan. Iran just confirmed the attackers were ISIS fighters.
>>
>>128997505
iraq is iran's bitch
funny turn of events since iraq invaded iran 20+ years ago
>>
The reasons I say maybe in some of these is because of internal conflicts that they might worry about instead of fighting the war (ISIS, Syrian Civil War, etc).

Correct me if it's needed because I probably made a mistake or need to be corrected again.
>>
>>129000317
That's what I was thinking when I put Iraq against Iran.
>>
>>128988438
Yeah, what you're seeing here is pure aspergers or at least OCD. OP is looking for balance in wild.

Guessing this comes from 4th grade history where they try to make things like the cold war or the civil war look like a battle of equals. Spergs can't let go of that shit.
>>
>>129000018
except US are bombing SAA forces and getting rebukes from Lavrov, US is helping Kurds take Raqqa. Why would these wars be considered separate? Everyone has interests in Syria.
>>
>>128999983
he's german
>>
>>128987489
We already started having news about how UAE based media companies supported coup attempt and Iranian FM paid a visit yesterday.
Sides are chosen. But Russia and USA will stay away and sell guns like they did in Iran-Iraq war.
>>
File: KekWar.png (3MB, 4244x3420px) Image search: [Google]
KekWar.png
3MB, 4244x3420px
I'm calling it.
>>
>>129000448
True, but it's in the world's interests to keep the oil flowing through the Strait of Hormuz at all costs.
>>
>>129000535
The iraq army when the Iran-iraq war broke out was trained and supplied by the Soviets
>>
>>129000498
oh
also are germans sunni or shia now ?
>>
>>129000601
I was thinking something more like this...
>>
>>128987489

No, Egypt does not have beef with Iran
>>
>>129000635
I think the size of the war coming will change the way people think about the area in its current form. The short term flow of oil I think takes a back seat to military conquering. Once the war gets going people will learn to do with less oil for a while.
(Although I'm not entirely sold on the fact that it will disrupt oil flow to a catastrophic level)
>>
>>129000755
Sunni i believe
>>
There is still people that didn't get that Qatar thing don't have anything to do with sectarian shit
>>
File: 8osspXj.jpg (54KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
8osspXj.jpg
54KB, 480x451px
>tfw when you are watching pure ideology unfold
>>
>>129001176
For a politics board people here are really uninformed about things
>>
>>129000340
If Turkey joins they'll finally have an excuse to plow through the YPG, if nothing else.

>>129000957
Some can probably be shipped out from the Red Sea. The UAE, Iran, and Kuwait will be struggling however.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqm9iGGJn7I
this was from a week or so ago near Raqqa, for all of you thinking the war hasn't started already
>>
>>129000957
I hope so

I already called my broker yesterday so I need a war if I want to make into next year.
>>
>>128988925
it must be interesting posting from an israeli id. i understand the jew hat on pol, hell even i share a certain wariness regarding the jq. regardless, israel is literally the nation state with an ethno racial religious identity that we all wish the west had.
feels conflicted man
>>
>>128987489
turkey with iran???
>>
World war 3 will come September 19th
>>
>>129001788
Israel is 20%arab and growing
>>
>>129001818
Turkey is going its own way
https://youtu.be/6ul-cZyuYq4
>>
>>129001901
Not for long, the more religiously minded Jews are outbreeding both the Arabs and seculars.
>>
>>128999999
>>
>>129001901
its not growing brah they are their fertility rate is about 3.4 ours is 3.1
>>
>>128987489
>Shia Coalition: Secular Sunni Turkey
>NATO country backed by Russia

okay kraut. that's enough political analyses for today
>>
>>128988925
if you do fight, fight Palestine and take away all the land. hell I'll even volunteer just because I hate sandniggers
>>
File: Crusade.png (3MB, 3000x2341px) Image search: [Google]
Crusade.png
3MB, 3000x2341px
>>129000772
You mean like this?
>>
New bread soon? Americans should be waking up soon
>>
File: 2017-06-07 11.52.34 1.jpg (74KB, 480x451px) Image search: [Google]
2017-06-07 11.52.34 1.jpg
74KB, 480x451px
>>128998999
Shoot some nukes
>>
>>128999983
I bet for Israel doing like the mountain jews in the WWs
Stay neutral, cash in the shekels
>>128987489
Any bets for rebels using the conflict to start a civil war?
Will the daesh survive the bigger conflict around them?
>>
>>128987489
You need to include Houthi rebels and counter-government in Libya to our side.
>>
>>128987489
No war is probably going to come out of this, but one can hope.
>>
>>128991348
and iranians better looking
>>
>>129003018
dont worry mate, the war will happen, here are some confirming integers ;^)
>>
>>129003363
Bad intergers, no war
>>
>>129003405

oh well, sorry about that, mate ! ;^)
>>
>>129003446
However, these digits confirm a war. ^^^
>>
>>128987489
Iraq will be the battlefied. Kek. Those fuckers just cant catch a break.
>>
>>129003353
11/10 would liberate
>>
>>129003664
absolutely
>>
>>128989648
Except America *does* suck at fighting.

National unity/purpose is the most important factor in a war effort. What's ours like?

We wouldn't win a war with Iran.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
>>
Kenyans in Qatar seem comfy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2Npv0nLLiM
>>
hey so you think this is gona be a shooting war?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byKuq5BQBFg
>>
>>129004313
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
insh'Allah
>>
if any of you aren't familiar with the Raqqa back story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmGOO_E_nJQ
>>
>>129003353
Are iranians slavs?
>>
>>129003353
>tfw lost virginity to Iranian girl

feels good mang
Thread posts: 327
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.