[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mystery bidder pays £17,500 to go shoe shopping with Theresa May

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: theresea-may-shoes_2018528b.jpg (25KB, 620x397px) Image search: [Google]
theresea-may-shoes_2018528b.jpg
25KB, 620x397px
It's normal in Bongistan to let foot fetishists get close with the Home Secretary?
>>
Foot fetishists should be gassed and their bodies burnt or fed to alligators. They are truly the niggers of the sex world.
>>
>>128987328
>Home Secretary

amazingly, she's the fucking Prime Minister!! so those feet are even dirtier, hence the increased fee over the usual foot sicko rate.
>>
>>128987559

Twas in 2015 when she was the Home Secretary
>>
I would say hang all footfags but they would prly get an errection in the noose
>>
>>128987423
how old is that kid?
>>
File: 1485905618816.jpg (28KB, 727x454px) Image search: [Google]
1485905618816.jpg
28KB, 727x454px
it's no mystery
>>
>>128987423
I would like to see a study researching which feet they find attractive and if these feet are actually good for walking large distances. if yes, its probably some evolutionary thing.
if not, gas them all.
>>
>>128987328
I wish these shoes had slightly taller (and thinner) heels so that she could insert it in my urethra and tease the fuck out of me.
>>
>>128987798
It's actually to prevent std's, why the fuck would walking have anything to do with it?
>>
>>128987998
how does it prevent stds? pretty sure foot fetishists still have normal sex

>why the fuck would walking have anything to do with it?
being able to walk was basically one of the most important things for our ancestors. humans walked all day long. covered huge distances. their whole body isnt made for strength or climbing or whatever, but so that walking is as energy efficient as possible.
if you had shit feet you died
>>
>>128988721
>"pretty sure foot fetishists still have normal sex"
pretty sure you don't know how a foot fetish works

"Humans walked all day long" yeah but footfags aren't usually attracted to hard-skined roughed-up feet that indicate that the person "walks long distances"
>>
File: Theresa Man.jpg (58KB, 590x701px) Image search: [Google]
Theresa Man.jpg
58KB, 590x701px
>>128987328

>when you get your low heels in the men's section
>>
File: somatosensory cortex.jpg (51KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
somatosensory cortex.jpg
51KB, 300x299px
>>128987798

It's actually due to a sort of cross-wiring in the somatosensory ("body-sensing") part of the brain. The area responsible for the sensory input for the genitals is very close to the area that senses feet and toes.

So while the brain is getting its wires together, some neurons overlap with neighboring areas, this is normal, after all the brain isn't known to have clear-cut margins.

pic related
>>
File: disgust.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
>>128990438
>>
>>128988721
Foot fetishist here, confirming we still have normal sex. All it really entails with my gf is I'll pay a bit of extra attention to rubbing and kissing her feet where most men wouldn't, sometimes she gives me a footjob, and when we're fucking she will rub her feet on various parts of my body. I particularly like when I've got her feet rubbing over my face while I'm ploughing her.
>>
>>128987328
Footfag here, that's fucking weird.
>>
>>128990925
Same here mate. Still love having sex with my gf and it's also great she induldges me with her feet.
>>
>>128987598
Well then the title should say "PAID", you fucker.
>>
>>128990462
Diagram made me shit myself laughing
>>
>>128987328
>high heels
Absolutely disgusting.
>>128987798
Best feet are little girl feet because little girls are the best females so everything about them is the best and most feminine.
>>
>>128987328

It's nice knowing that she could make a highly successful and lucrative post-politics career out of being a foot/shoe fetish model.

Although that said /ourliz/ is better than this granny.
>>
>>128991970
Dude...
>>
>>128987798
It's nothing to do with size, at least not for me. I don't really know if there are any features I like more than others. I guess it's nice when they've got really soft, smooth, callous-free skin on their feet, which is pretty uncommon. I really don't like fat feet.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.