[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Education

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
What do I do? I don't really want to go to college but my parents would fucking kill me I didn't. Is it really worth enduring all the kikery and subversion I'll find there?
Also ITT: Prove you're not a NEET
>>
What do you want to do with your life? If you want to do a trade, don't go to college. If you want to work a random low wage labor or service job, don't go to college. Anything else you should probably go. You can't be a
>Doctor
>Lawyer
>Engineer
And virtually any other high paid career that gives you a nice life without college.
>>
>>128985554

Join the Army and then use your GI Bill to go to a decent school
>>
>>128985721
I've been thinking of doing that for a while. I've considered going into the military as a career, but to be an officer (the only positions that really pay) I'll have to go to college.
>>
>>128985895
Start as a grunt. No one respects the fresh college grad officers.
>>
>>128985554
Become a Data Scientist.
>>
>>128985895
Go to a school that has a shitty ROTC program on purpose then enlist in the guard or reserves and learn everything from your guard/reserve unit. You will have to miss a semester of college in order to go to BCT/AIT and then contracting with ROTC is not guaranteed so you might be stuck in the guard/reserves as enlisted! OCS is hard to get into and unlikely TBQH senpai.
t. army fag
>>
>>128985717
I'm a engineer and I have no degree.
>retard hasn't heard of a software engineer
Sure when I started I had to make up a degree but I knew my shit and now employers laugh when I tell them
>>
>>128985554
Congratz on the scholarship my dude
>>
>>128985554
Take the fucking opportunity, study something real.
>>
>>128989101
> software engineer
> software
> engineer

learning how to implement 50 different flavors of oop in java isn't engineering.
>>
san diego native here with tons of friends that went to SDSU, hanged out a bunch there

State has minimal "kikery", most of the actual jews at State are just regular folk, a couple of them join the pro israel/jewish clubs and engage in hissy fits with the muslims during palestine week but other than that its chill

unless you go looking for degenerate shitlib bs then you won't really notice it, 95% on campus don't give a fuck about any of that shit
>>
And you choose to go to SDSU? Do your parents a favor and take a high dive off the coronado bridge. Saged fuck toy
>>
>>128985554
Anon don't waste a good fucking opportunity.
>>
>>128989616
i would never admit im from SD
>>
fake, A4 sheet of paper get the fk out
>>
>>128989991

t. neet
>>
>>128989850

i think its nice
>>
File: IMG_0302.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0302.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>128985554

Dillan?

I'm sure someone else is better at this than me.
>>
File: 1496913207929-994980243.jpg (867KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1496913207929-994980243.jpg
867KB, 2048x1152px
I don't know in the current climate of things, but I sure hope you aren't working for Walmart for a decade like yours truly has.
>>
File: iron_ring.png (345KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
iron_ring.png
345KB, 640x480px
>>128985554
>Prove you're not a NEET
Ms Chem Eng here, lost my job of 8 years 3 months ago, living of severance and savings, do I count as NEET? Having a beer for breakfast right now
>>
If you want to be a high-roller banker get your fucking Stanford or Wharton MBA
>>
>>128985554
Cool my alma mater. But last i heard it's becoming more and more cucked. Good luck, choose a major in a STEM field, I majored in comp sci.
>>
>>128992038
Nice catch shit poster
>>
Machine learning. Nothing else is guaranteed money.
>>
>>128989101
>engineer
You're just a fucking nerd with the computer who writes CSS when his hand isn't wrapped around his dick.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.