[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethnostate when?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 19

File: richard-spencer.jpg (376KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
richard-spencer.jpg
376KB, 2560x1707px
What are the most practical ways to achieve ethnic cleansing in the US? This needs to happen ASAP
>>
File: alt right leaders.png (161KB, 608x918px) Image search: [Google]
alt right leaders.png
161KB, 608x918px
>>128982266
He's against that, anon

>seeeeee
>>
>>128982266
Short answer? Day of the Rope.
Which will never happen.
So at this point you pretty much just have to hope that the US falls and that you can pick up the pieces.
>>
File: IMG_1433.jpg (240KB, 775x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1433.jpg
240KB, 775x710px
*Ethnostating intensifies*
>>
>>128982266
Nice try FBI
>>
>>128982266
Tulsi 2020 #Trumped
>>
Whitepill me senpai
>>
>>128982266
We need a Führer
>>
>>128982266
Fuck off
Civic rationalism should be the approach
>>
>>128982841
Hello the_donald, please fuck off.
>>
File: us_white.jpg (93KB, 779x524px) Image search: [Google]
us_white.jpg
93KB, 779x524px
>>128982266
It's not as if the entire US is uniformly racially mixed. Non-whites are already concentrated in the south of the country.
>>
I guarantee nobody ITT ever listened to a single podcast by Spencer.

He's been agitating for white interests while most of you were still in your diapers playing cawl uh dooty 2 on your Xbox 360.
>>
>>128983020
If I go to reddit, it's for gonewild and that's pretty rare

The logistics of a white ethnostate here would be a total bitch

What would be the needed white percentage to qualify?

If you act and live white, but you have a few too many Italian ancestors would you be excluded?
How about native American?

Makes more sense for a homogeneous nation that had been sequestered off until recently
The "white" divide is much easier to find
>>
>>128982266
Ethnic cleansing is immediate, messy, and has very visible ripples in social policy around the world.
America doesn't need an ethnic cleansing. We can legitimately make people leave of their own accord, we can shrink minority populations, and we can change immigration law so that we only take in European whites.

Blacks are already below replacement. Reverse Hart-Celler and no more African immigrants can enter the US to bolster their numbers.
Mexicans and Central Americans could be easily removed and shipped back. We make them financially hazardous to employ and help and they'll lose all motivation to come here to begin with.
All we have to do is bring in European immigrants, and convince whites in the US to pursue their own interests, and raise large families, all of which can be aided with financial incentives.

Think of the long term effects. Several decades from now we could have massively reduced black and hispanic populations, but we wouldn't have to carry out any violent campaign which makes for bad PR. Why bother with violence when you can destroy a people through legal means on a scale that the people as a whole are oblivious to?
Literally the opposite of what the Jews have done to us.
>>
>>128982841
civic nationalism and multiculturalism are literally the exact same thing.
>>
>>128983612
You're making the mistake of assuming that white nationalists are actually realistic or sane. I had a conversation today with a guy who literally wanted to just round up all the non-whites in the country and gas them all.
>>
>>128983878
Which, might I add, isn't even really a controversial opinion here.
>>
File: spen.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
spen.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>128982266
>>
>>128983878
>>128983932
Every group has its edgelords, you obvious reddit shill.
Nation of Islam blacks talk about exterminating whites.
Some Feminists talk about exterminating 90% of men.
Jews throughout history of talked about exterminating and enslaving the goyim.

You don't have an argument, and your petty insult betrays your true loyalties.
>>
File: thoughts.png (83KB, 761x673px) Image search: [Google]
thoughts.png
83KB, 761x673px
>>128982266
i wish i could see a solution that wasn't exterminationism desu senpai.
>>
>>128983747
That's fine in moderation
I don't want millions of browns and blacks dumped in though

My point more is that I'm fine with putting a stronger cap on immigration like we had pre-1960
It's actually needed.

I don't want to change the fabric and framework of our country by rounding and killing or kicking out all the nonwhites
>>
>>128983733
This. The only way forward is to be a reverse Jew. Subvert and pull the strings to raise the white population. Step one is stopping all the nonwhite immigration. That is the number one factor in white displacement.
>>
>>128984432
"i'm okay with the globalist destruction of the white race, i just don't like the timeframe"
>>
>>128982266
Theoretically, an ethnostate does not require ethnic cleansing. It just requires a group of a specific ethnic group have a portion of land specifically allocated for that ethnic group.
>>
>>128985111
Help form a white ethnostate in northern Europe and live there if you want one badly enough
>>
Outbreed everyone else.

Get white women to disavow feminism, become stay at home mothers.

Introduce tougher citizenship rules. No anchor babies.
>>
File: DSC_3491.jpg (117KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3491.jpg
117KB, 1024x768px
I'm proud to live in Bulgaria, to be honest. We're pretty white as they com.e
>>
>>128985325
The nigger part would be full Liberia in 40 years
>>
>>128985348
South Africans are in a more unique situation, and they're under a far more direct threat. They aren't facing a slow demographic decline, they're actually facing an IRL genocide at the hands of craven black mobs.

The white farmers in South Africa are pretty much the only people with a legitimate claim to the lands. They didn't kick out any natives. Whatever African tribes lived there in the past had completely wiped themselves out, so the white farmers were settling unclaimed wild lands. They tamed that land and made it their home. Its their blood and sweat in that soil, and they shouldn't have to give up one inch of it.
>>
File: 1454510023598.jpg (65KB, 607x393px) Image search: [Google]
1454510023598.jpg
65KB, 607x393px
>>128985577
>these mutants
>white

Nooooooooope.
>>
>>128985348
you live in a place founded as a white ethnostate; your original immigration policy specified white men. it was founded by white men "for their posterity".

did they let you keep it?
>>
>>128983612
>haha it's hard so why try? What we really need to do is propose a solution that isn't actually a solution

>What would be the needed white percentage to qualify?
What's the percentage of chinese to qualify for the chinese ethnostate?
What's the percentage of arab to qualify for the arab ethnostates?

>but you have a few too many Italian ancestors would you be excluded?
Italians are white though.
>How about native American?
As far as America is concerned, they're irrelevant.
>>
>>128985874
>Italians are white though
Says who?

I'd have to kick them to the curb if I was doiling out whiteness inclusion
>>
File: deklerk soros.jpg (53KB, 630x400px) Image search: [Google]
deklerk soros.jpg
53KB, 630x400px
>>128985590
don't fool yourself man, you are no different from us. the exact same type of narrative that was pushed on us is being pushed on you.

white babies are already a minority, and whites are raped and murdered by blacks all the time in america.

and down here white shitlibs still signal against racism. even conservatives do just to keep their jobs.

can i shill my video responding to a south african cuck? is that allowed? it's relevant i think: https://youtu.be/_tYpq6zHg3g
>>
Never. Stop perpetuating racism. Its immature and disgusting.
>>
>>128982266
Colonize Mars. It can be a white paradise
>>
>>128985874
>Italians are white though.
Kek post, m8.
>>
>>128984432
>I don't want to change the fabric and framework of our country
Hang on, just think about that for a second. The fabric and framework of your country has already been forceably changed despite the promise it won't change the demographics and it's going to continue to change.
What you're saying is you're refusing to pull the rope to the right when the opponents have no qualms pulling it to the left at a genocidal speed.
>>
>>128986276
Right?

Whatever you categorize Syrians and Iranians as, you'd have to throw Italians in there
>>
>>128986087
>>128986276
I wonder (((who))) could be behind this D&C.
>>
>>128986240
yeah i agree racial realism is what its truly about. down with hate, up with logic
>>
>>128985590
This
>>
File: one-manchester.gif (3MB, 500x258px) Image search: [Google]
one-manchester.gif
3MB, 500x258px
>>128982266
rainbow confetti (it works on terrorists)
>>
>>128986087
Dividing your allies only aids your enemies. The purity spiraling about who counts as white, or who isn't white enough isn't a discussion worth having. That shit has served to do nothing more than tie down the nationalist movement with infighting for three decades. Its doing the enemy's work for them.
Italians are white. They're white enough that it doesn't need to ever be examined until the day that we have Fash flags hanging from every government building in the country.

>>128986171
I realize that we're both being targeted the same way. I'm only stating that your present circumstances are more dire due to the threat of physical removal you're facing.
Your circumstances should be something that whites everywhere learn from:

Jews funded and created Communist groups to militarize minorities for the explicit purpose of replacing, killing, and politically handcuffing whites.
Its the reason why no one can really pursue a solution if they refuse to acknowledge the JQ.
>>
>>128982266
It will be an ethnostate soon but not a white one
>>
>>128986575
>Dividing your allies only aids your enemies

Dude the OP is the one talking about ethnic cleansing
You damn well better have a pretty strict kill list before you start the process
Not that it would really matter

Might as well go ahead and kill off the dumbass, inbred whites in the south while you have the genociding patrols up and running
>>
>>128986965
Whiteness is almost always noticeable at a glance.
And since we're talking about strict lists, what's your strict list for (((civic-nationalism)))?
>>
>>128985577
>1 qt gril on the left
>everyone else ugly mongrols
Ya looks like Bulgaria to me
>>
>>128987258
>Whiteness is almost always noticeable at a glance

Still sounds risky
>>
>>128986965
My position for the US is thus: >>128983733

What is needed is for whites to Balkanize, we have to form a cohesive voting block. Break down the social conditioning and guilt complexes that make whites afraid to think and act collectively for white interests. We have to unify and foster a new cultural movement to cast off all the stigma laid upon us which is the same type of stigma used to paralyze South African whites while their power was being stripped from them.

This doesn't happen when people sit on their thumbs and autistically rate how white every nationality is.
>>
>>128987468
>Break down the social conditioning and guilt complexes that make whites afraid to think and act collectively for white interests.
This right here. Thanks to the internet allowing a free exchange of ideas I'm hopeful this is a possibility in the near future.
>>
>>128982266
Collapse of the existing country or civil war 2 electric boogaloo. Unless the window shifts in a dramatic way I do not think people would be willing to tolerate mass murder. If you are forming a new country, preferably a much smaller one, you could set up new citizenship laws and deport the undesirables, well those that are too stupid to leave. I would think most would leave voluntarily.
>>
>tfw minorities will never leave the United States
>tfw whites will be a minority soon and will never reclaim the majority seat
>tfw you pussies will just be sitting in your chairs like you are now whining and complaining when that happens

don't have a better pic
>>
>>128987468
>autistically rate how white every nationality is

It doesn't matter in your plan
It just matters when there's actual genociding going on

I'd love a more cohesive white block here.
>>
File: PSYOPS.png (136KB, 1486x940px) Image search: [Google]
PSYOPS.png
136KB, 1486x940px
A white Ethnostate in America isn't in the works. Though I'm not certain if people like Richard realizes this or not; he is either deceived or a puppet of Israel.

Here's what they're doing:
by acting extreme and calling for a 100% white America while "heiling" trump...they condition the People to accept their real agenda, which will seem far less extreme and even moderate as compared to the "white power!" plan offered by Pied Pipers. This is all one big PSYOP and if you don't realize it yet, you've been fucked.
>>
>>128987632
If you're not already involved in one of the movements and attending local gatherings in your area you should really consider trying to talk to your close friends and family about these issues. Have some tact, make sure you maintain composure, but don't hide your real intentions.
Calmly ask them how much is enough. Ask how much we have to lose. Talk to them about the growing Antifa Communist movements, the violence they carry out. The baby boomer population who only watches evening news is blind to whats going on.
We need to bring more people into the fold, and that starts with the family. Simply having opinions on the internet and hiding your power levels in real life won't accomplish anything.

We solidify our families.
We bond with other Nationalists.
We form new community ties.
We grow in number and create a network of people who won't fall to suicidal two party politics.
>>
>>128987460
99% of whites are safe.
99% of non-whites aren't.
That 1% left over Can easily be discussed or even just ignored (jews don't get this option).
You seem to be under the assumption an ethnostate must have absolutely 0 non-purebred whites at all times, that only people with 100% pure Bavarian phenotype are allowed.

You know what sounds risky to me? Civic nationalism. Those dank black men in Trump hats (fucking based!) will create nigglets who revert to the racial mean. The non-whites you let in will vote unanimously left. The changes will continue, it'll only slow the decline.
The US is driving towards a cliff at 200km/h, you're suggesting reducing that speed to 30km/h, I'm suggesting putting on the fucking breaks and turning the car around.

But hey, at least you'll still have the constitution right?
>>
>>128983246
I've listened to or read every word by Spencer for the last year. Good stuff.
>>
>>128982266
biologically engineered virus that specifically targets joos, niggers & mudslimes genes
so put that autism to use you fags and get to work
>>
>>128987957
Fuck off you schizo.
>>
>>128986575
true dat. it's insane how many cucks we still have here. we are brainwashed to think that the blacks only act this way because of muh apartheid, and thinking different makes you a monster.

i've repeatedly been told i'm just as bad as a rapist or a murderer for saying the stuff i do.
>>
File: maga hat badges.jpg (170KB, 1296x728px) Image search: [Google]
maga hat badges.jpg
170KB, 1296x728px
>>128988621
debate my claims if you're able
>>
>>128988451
>But hey, at least you'll still have the constitution right?

Now you get it
>>
>>128983612
>What would be the needed white percentage to qualify?
More than 95% seems fair to me.

>If you act and live white, but you have a few too many Italian ancestors would you be excluded?

Italians are quintessentially white, stop this fucking retarded meme, "white" defines european and their descents.

>How about native American?
Literally 5 millions people spread on the entire country and actively suiciding themselves with alcohol, literally a non problem.
>>
>>128988740
I do, you just ignore it and repost those claims next thread.
>>
>>128982266
Depends which ethnicity you want to clean
>>
>>128988939
>I do, you just ignore it and repost those claims next thread.
here's a solution: debate me right here, right now and take screenshots. then I can't do that, can I?

ready?

which statement here >>128987957
do you disagree with and why?
>>
>>128988833
I don't think you understand, that's an insult.
>>
>>128988876
>More than 95% seems fair to me.

Thanks for actually putting a number

That or a similar number would have to be codified well before the killing actually starts
>>
>>128989032
I understood your wrongness perfectly
>>
>>128989030
>here's a solution: debate me right here, right now and take screenshots. then I can't do that, can I?
>ready?
So you want me to follow you around in every thread and respond to the posts you're without a doubt going to make?
How about you stop acting like a kike.
>>
>>128982266
I'm pretty sure that ship sailed a long time ago, and at this point we'd best try and regroup.

t. canadian
>>
>>128988451
>The non-whites you let in will vote unanimously left.
This is what Cuck Nationalists don't understand. Blacks universally vote along party lines for Democrat candidates. Something near 98% of blacks will vote for a Dem candidate just for having a D next to their name on a ballot.
The welfare seeking Mexicans and Central Americans do the same thing, though some of them eventually do support Republicans for family value reasons, they're still guaranteed votes for the Dems. These people being in the country is what is giving the left power.

The single largest voting block for the Republican party is white men, yet the Republican party won't even serve them. These Civic Nationalists have to be made to see this. Minorities aren't going to turn into good little conservatives, they're going to turn into more welfare cases.

Whites have to take their own side in politics. The Republican party couldn't even exist without us, but we refuse to act collectively. This conditioning has to be broken.
>>
>>128989244
you claimed you do debate me, but that I pretend like you dont and simply post the same claims in the next thread. You said this. So debate me and take screenshots. Then, if you see my making the same defeated claims in another thread, show everybody how you destroyed me and my claims.

So are you ready to debate what I said or not?
>>
>>128982266
tactical door to door woodchippers
>>
>>128989331
>So debate me and take screenshots.
Again, you're asking me to follow you thread to thread. A shitload of your go-to's have already been debunked yet you still shill them like the kike you are (or at leas the kike you want to be).
>>
>>128982266
We need large settlements pumping out as many whites as possible in states that have a declining white population; nasoc adoption etc.
>>
File: Defeat---accept-it.png (166KB, 416x310px) Image search: [Google]
Defeat---accept-it.png
166KB, 416x310px
>>128989628
>wahhhhh you're wrong but I refuse to explain why!

walk on home, boy :^)
>>
>>128983053
>tfw you realize that South Carolina was where the majority of heebs lived prior to the Civil War
>tfw you realize that if the South won, the Western USA would be even worse than it is today because the globalists would have used slave labor to establish industry in the West
>>
>>128989709
Don't you have a retail job to get to, schtizo?
>>
>>128989837
if your entire argument is

>schizo!
>you no work!
I expect a yo mama joke any time now..

youve lost. if you know youve lost, your ideas are wrong. if your idas are wrong yet you refuse to change them accordingly, you're a Jew.
>>
>>128989944
No, my entire argument is you ignore arguments presented.
How ironic.
>>
>>128990099
>haha id efeated you previously
>but i cant link to the thread and i have no screenshots to prove it
>i also refuse to debate you one last time to defeat you forever cuz i could just screenshot and save this thread for later reference and proofs

you're losing.
>>
>>128990226
>but i cant link to the thread and i have no screenshots to prove it
We've had a slightly similar conversation before, I linked my rebuttal in the exact same thread and you still post it.
>>
File: richard spencer fellow.png (1018KB, 902x722px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer fellow.png
1018KB, 902x722px
>>128990447
i accept your defeat :)
>>
>>128982396
Mr Spencer became convinced that pan-white nationalism was in opposition to ethno-nationalism and chose the former... I don't think he saw nor acted correctly, Anon.
>>
File: haji.jpg (89KB, 640x450px) Image search: [Google]
haji.jpg
89KB, 640x450px
>>128982266
>This needs to happen ASAP
his mentor is a jew ... something gottfried

fucking fuck!
>>
>>128990851
Slippery Dick is just a rich guy who got lucky in life, and hes following his hobby. He has done fantastic work in speaking at the NPI however. There is a lot to be said about advocacy and signal boosting, but no one really considers him a leader. Hes a doorway into the movement for the uninitiated.
People like Jared Taylor though very eloquent are old and younger demographics don't respond the same way. The older guys in our movement are barely on social media at all.
Thread posts: 88
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.