[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Already Happening

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 338
Thread images: 53

File: mylittletoaster.jpg (137KB, 871x917px) Image search: [Google]
mylittletoaster.jpg
137KB, 871x917px
>Muslim attackers of 5-year-old in Idaho unpunished

>http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230717

>The three Muslim refugee boys who plead guilty to the heinous sexual assault of a five-year-old girl in Idaho received no jail time in their sentencing yesterday (Tuesday), according to Pamela (((Geller))), President of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI). The judge barred everyone in the courtroom, including the victim’s own parents, from speaking about the case and threatened anyone with serious consequences if they violated his directive, (((Geller))) reported.

>The rape occurred at Fawnbrook Apartments, in Twin Falls, when the three Muslims lured a 5-year-old girl into a laundry room and there committed upon her the most infamous acts of cruelty and barbarism, while the oldest boy filmed the entire incident.

>Following a sentencing hearing Monday at the Snake River Juvenile Detention Center in Twin Falls, Judge Thomas Borresen of Idaho’s 5th Judicial District issued a gag order barring those present in the courtroom from discussing it.

>(((Geller))) says that the victim’s lawyer is facing contempt charges because of a benign comment he made to the Idaho Statesman about the parents’ unhappiness with the verdict.

---

>"The injustice began in the proceedings at the Snake River Juvenile Detention Center in Twin Falls when Judge Thomas Borreson of Idaho’s 5th Judicial District ordered the little victim’s parents to say nothing to anyone – ever – about what was said in the courtroom Monday, or to disclose the sentence he gave to the savage attackers. He did allow them to say that they were unhappy with the sentencing, but threatened to jail them for contempt of court if they disclosed why they were unhappy with it.

Where were you when the hordes began to ravage the US?
>>
>>128975657
if you live in Idaho OP, you can always kill the judge and make it look like a cult did it.
>>
>>128975657

seems fake, literally no one is reporting on it. Even people who don't like Islam are reporting on it
>>
>>128975657
USA YES
>>
>>128975896
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/230717
Our own media will cut off even our senators to prevent info like this or info proving Hillary's guilt from getting to the public.
If the story is true tho. Why the fuck is greatest ally trying to forge the wedge?
>>
>>128975896

http://magicvalley.com/news/local/lawyer-fawnbrook-boys-sentenced-family-isn-t-pleased/article_8a2dcfed-0225-5744-a3c9-a5fb26293996.html

"Mark Guerry told the Idaho Statesman his clients “are not satisfied with the final result of these proceedings.” However, he said he couldn’t go into more detail due to an order from 5th District Magistrate Judge Thomas Borresen sealing the case and ordering the lawyers involved not to talk about it."
>>
>>128976341
I would say that the best bet is to send all information you have about the case and the judge to the justice department for review.

There are things that have to happen in these cases and it seems like they were not followed. Since it is a juvenile case and those are typically sealed, the only people who can look at this shit is going to be from DOJ
>>
>>128976341

>greatest ally

exactly, it's fishy

>>128976377

There many prominent media figures in America that would be more than willing to report on this kind of thing. Why are the only ones reporting on this really obscure sources?
>>
File: sweettooth.jpg (53KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
sweettooth.jpg
53KB, 680x440px
>>128976585
>the best bet is to send all information you have about the case and the judge to the justice department for review.
mfw
>>
>>128976742
thats the local news you fucking twat
and they mention all the other places that covered it, up to and including alex jones in their article.
>>
This is exact what the 2nd ammendment was made for. Militias when??
>>
>>128976742
>Why are the only ones reporting on this really obscure sources?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXaYPhzdO_U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57qTegcMT3g
>>
>>128976742
also
"The case brought months of national and even international news attention to Twin Falls, receiving extensive coverage from anti-Muslim and anti-refugee media, many of whom accused police, prosecutors, the City Council, local media and others of trying to cover up what happened. "
>>
>>128976377
Ok

Who is the judge, what is his history, who are the politicians in the district, who are the lawyers abd their histories/firms/education, what are the business interests and influences in the district, what else can we note about the district and what are the activist groups/organizations in the district
>>
Is the judge a muslim or a nigger or both? Or heinously jew?
>>
>>128976976
This, 'mericans, why aren't you and your precious gunz going out and fixing this mess?
>>
>>128977131
nigga do i look like fuckin google to you
>>
>>128976955
The local news here was VERY careful in not saying refugee too many times and careful to talk about the details which weren't as first reported. Almost deflecting from the horror of the situation via semantics.

http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article154650829.html
>>
>>128975657

> Brave Little Toaster

How dare you ruin my childhood movie that both scared the shit out of me and gave me bravery to face my fears.
>>
>>128977550
"Two of the boys involved in the Fawnbrook assault, aged 10 and 14, are from Eritrea, and one, age 7, is from Iraq."

>implied refugees
>>
>>128976585
Yeah, unless the feds under Trump do something about this I don't see how justice could be done. This is absolutely sickening.
>>
>>128975657
Kill the judge.
>>
>>128975657

It's ok, Americans have GUNZ and FREEDOMZ.

Everything is fine.
>>
>>128977722
checked
>>
>>128977687
like I said, the shit is sealed so we wont be able to find fuck all on it unless a clerk of courts decides to be an hero and leak it

the best thing we can do is report the situation to entities capable of looking in to it and making sure things happen

namely, the one I am the most concerned about, that all 3 of these little fucks spend the rest of their goddamn lives on the sex-offender registry
>>
>>128977722
Hi FBI, nice to see you here.
>>
Shit I didn't want to be enraged today.
>>
>>128977895
lol no
>>
>>128977812
but no check for the first guy who said kill the judge and also got that get?
that really melts my ice cream.
>>
File: 01c.jpg (73KB, 900x517px) Image search: [Google]
01c.jpg
73KB, 900x517px
>>128977969
That's what's keeps you alive, anon
>>
File: old amn.gif (2MB, 460x304px) Image search: [Google]
old amn.gif
2MB, 460x304px
>>128975657
its brave little toaster you kike
>>
What's truly bamboozling is the fact that the alright expected this to happen
>>
I don't know why, but I thought the 3 boys were five as well.
>>
>>128977856
They need to spend the rest of their lives back in Africa and the Middle East.
>>
>>128977722
certainly would send a message to (((them))) lol
>>
>>128975657
Can we tweet this a Trump til he does something?
>>
>>128975657
Kill the judge. No buts, no ifs, just fucking end them and put their head on a spike as a warning to other traitors.
>>
File: oh really.jpg (86KB, 627x468px) Image search: [Google]
oh really.jpg
86KB, 627x468px
So where's the kid's video?
>>
Idaho?
You muzzies are fucking with the wrong whites. You're not in Portland Todo.. You'll end up swinging from trees out there.
>>
>>128975896

Your rational, for why, is stupid. You're stupid and say stupid things. Full stop.
>>
>>128978824
This. Dropped without parachute

Also, I'd heard this was the sort of rank injustice that /pol/ sank its teeth into and delivered true justice
>>
>Geller said there were 12 to 15 people in the courtroom for the sentencing hearing and one of them leaked the outcome to her anonymously.

>“And the more I heard, the more I understood why this judge wanted to keep all the proceedings secret,” she said.

>“Janice Kroeger, the senior deputy prosecuting attorney, who was supposed to be trying these boys for their crimes, defended the boys and repeatedly attacked Lacy, the victim’s mother. A therapist for the boys was present, as well as a parole officer and a detective. Everything that was said was designed to portray the perpetrators as victims. Throughout the proceedings, they were repeatedly called victims.”

>The court heard about how the attackers are doing well in school, and about how smart they are, according to Geller.

>“They were praised for the supposed ordeal they had to go through. It was claimed that all three are suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder from having to go through courtroom proceedings.

>“After this lovefest, which lasted for five hours in the courtroom, all three boys were sentenced, one after the other,” she continued. “All three were given probation. They were not found guilty of rape, but of sexually lewd conduct.”

>Geller said every time the family’s lawyer, Guerry, tried to speak up, he was silenced.

>The 5-year-old victim, Jayla, was never mentioned by Kroeger or the judge – or by the police.

>Lacy, in her statement to the court, described how Jayla is still struggling with the trauma of the attack – wetting the bed and having bad dreams, among other issues.

>“Yet when Lacy completed her statement, Kroeger lashed out not at the perpetrators or their parents, but at Lacy,” Geller writes. “She viciously tongue-lashed Lacy for a full 15 minutes, until finally Judge Borresen had to stop her.”

http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/
>>
remember when that Cop raped this dude's infant and the dad swore at the SOB in court and the judge locked up the dad?

someone has to remember that
>>
btw, what's the age of these boys?
>>
>>128978993
seeing how much he fought for Amanda Knox when she was railroaded by the meatball police, I think he would do a little more than something about this
>>
File: 8a4.jpg (30KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
8a4.jpg
30KB, 316x202px
>>128980985
>The three boys — two from Iraq ages 7 and 10, and one from Sudan aged 14
>>
>>128977722
Be my guest, you first. FBI.
>>
>>128975657
>israel
ya, no.
>>
File: 1390808002637.jpg (43KB, 960x638px) Image search: [Google]
1390808002637.jpg
43KB, 960x638px
>>128981203
We could try to use meme magic to make someone at the FBI loose their shit like Dorner.
>>
Hey I go to Twin Falls all the time, its like 35 minutes from my house.
http://magicvalley.com/news/local/lawyer-fawnbrook-boys-sentenced-family-isn-t-pleased/article_8a2dcfed-0225-5744-a3c9-a5fb26293996.html
>>
lel get cucked USA

Why is USA looking to destroy itself like this?
HAH fucking cuckboys haha pathetic how you just give up your country like this

USA
YES
>>
>>128977131
This isnt the first case like this if i recall correctly something similar happened in coeur d'alene awhile back but it was towards the end of the election so it didnt get much notice. Apparently some muslim big wig has some kind of food production plant their and imports shit skins cause the work cheaper
>>
>>128980763
>Jayla

Wait..Is she black? If so stop wasting everyone's time.
>>
>>128981624
>throwing stones in a glass house
>>
>>128981664
nigga nothing happens in coeur d'alene there is purposely no muslims there because northern idaho is racist as fuck. The muslim big wig you are referring to is the chobani plant in TWIN FALLS. He is from turkey. And yes, he does import shit skins and Alex Jones did a segment on Chobani about this.
>>
>>128975657
People need to die.
>>
>>128975657
Man Fuck this thread
I shoulda just stayed in trumpgen
Too many feels
>>
>>128975657
That judge such an absolutely shining example of corruption.
It was obvious from day one of it being reported that the local government and law enforcement already knew the boys would be found innocent.

There's a quote I can't seem to find but a basically goes like this
“The state and it’s law’s purpose is to preserve and protect it's people, if it fails to protect it's people you're not obligated to follow it, in fact you have a moral imperative to destroy it.
>>
>>128975657
If only we just accepted Allah and pay Jizyaa tax (on top of welfare payments) then this sort of thing would NEVER happen.
>>
>>128984925
>in fact you have a moral imperative to destroy it.

Time to put your gun rights to good use.
>>
File: 1496837664621.png (529KB, 1080x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1496837664621.png
529KB, 1080x1108px
>>>128975657
>israelnationalnews.com
>enter thread expecting people to question OP's source
>it's almost all inhabited by JIDF and trumpcucks
/pol/ is kill
>>
>>128977722
FBI trips CIA duubs
>>
>>128975657
how is it even legal to prohibit people from saying anything about the case and the sentencing?
>>
>>128985215
>Time to put your gun rights to good use.
I don't know the full truth of what's happening here, and that in and of itself is greatly due to the judge’s decisions.
But if this is anywhere as close as what it appears to be especially from the actions of the local Authority, that would be an absolutely moral but obviously illegal thing to do.

>>128985395

I didn't bother reading OP's source, I simply just Googled it.
If you read just about any article you'll find that the state prosecutor had no interest whatsoever in finding Justice for the little girl.
In fact prosecutor was far more interested in the hardships and tribulations the poor 3 boys went through after raping little girl.
>>
File: wojak feels rage.jpg (57KB, 554x527px) Image search: [Google]
wojak feels rage.jpg
57KB, 554x527px
If these muzzies get ultra murdered, do you think it will make national news?
>>
>>128985924
It's only illegal if you get caught. Just saying.
>>
>>128985916
In the u.s. cases involving minors can have everything sealed for the privacy of the children.
But in this particular scenario it also greatly benefits the allegations of a cover-up and erodes the trust in the community.
Not that the local news was interested in reporting on this in any meaningful or transparent way.

>>128986237
That's one way of seeing it, but I don't live anywhere near Idaho and I don't think that would be my cross to bear.
>>
File: bump.jpg (61KB, 278x279px) Image search: [Google]
bump.jpg
61KB, 278x279px
bump for justice. We have to blow this up.
>>
>>128975657
>and there committed upon her the most infamous acts of cruelty and barbarism, while the oldest boy filmed the entire incident.
>the most infamous acts of cruelty and barbarism
What did they do?
>>
The good thing about retard pussy is it is always wet. Really wet and squishy.
>>
>>128975657

What social media accounts and contacts do those parasites of a judge and attorney have and what can we do to make their lives hell?
>>
>>128975657
some patriot vigilante bros will get em. don't worry.
>>
Idaho here (albeit far away from the event in question)

I know the area, I'm highly skeptical that the people who live there would put up with this.
>>
They're 7, 10, and 14? That explains the gag order.

The 14 year old should get jail time, obviously. Who knows about the younger kids. Obviously the right-wing hate machine will want to over-simplify a pretty complex and fucked up situation. Sexual abuse of minors is a serious problem in idaho, the only reason we're talking about it here is because
>muh mudslimes

For the most part, resettled families do pretty well here in Idaho (I know a few). They get some shit but are safe.
>>
>>128975657
>filmed the entire incident.
This is what really makes you realize how alien these people are. They either don't realize that creating evidence against yourself is not a good idea, or they don't care because they think they're above the law.
>>
>>128986993
>They get some shit but are safe
>The three Muslim refugee boys who plead guilty to the heinous sexual assault of a five-year-old girl in Idaho received no jail time in their sentencing yesterday (Tuesday)

It doesn't get anymore delusional than this
>>
>>128975657
This is one of those stories where it makes me not believe in God but at the same time desperately wanting one to ultimately sentence that judge to hell.
>>
>>128976377
It may have to do with all involved being minors but not letting the parents talk about substance of the trial is unusual to say the least.
>>
>oy vey goyim, those evil mexican rapists are stopping us from MAGA, better elect me and Make Isr- err Make America Great Again!
>oy veyyy, its part of their culture goy besides where will we put them when we make Greater Israel a reality
This is the future you chose.
>>
File: 1496909366026.jpg (29KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
1496909366026.jpg
29KB, 560x560px
>>128975657
A
FUCKING
BURGER
TOOL
>>
>>128975657
>The judge barred everyone in the courtroom, including the victim’s own parents, from speaking about the case and threatened anyone with serious consequences if they violated his directive

How is that legal or enforced? Is it a gag order?
>>
>>128975822
this is of course entirely satire
>>
>>128987912
>not letting the parents talk about substance of the trial is unusual to say the least.
>israelnationalnews.com
A website with .com on the end of the name couldn't be trolling, now could it?
>>
>>128986993
Eritreans don't belong in Idaho.
>>
>>128975657
Video where?
>>
>>128986993
Back to country of origin, NOW!
>>
File: MMMMURICA.gif (903KB, 490x368px) Image search: [Google]
MMMMURICA.gif
903KB, 490x368px
>>128981887
>nigga nothing happens in coeur d'alene there is purposely no muslims there because northern idaho is racist as fuck. The muslim big wig you are referring to is the chobani plant in TWIN FALLS. He is from turkey. And yes, he does import shit skins and Alex Jones did a segment on Chobani about this.

So if anon is considering living in Idaho, northern idaho is the way to go?
>>
I've seen a shitload of posts making fun of Britian and the like for not doing anything and if you had guns you'd do something.
Now put your money where your mouth is or you'll be the land of the cucked.
>>
File: you could have had this.jpg (234KB, 818x1280px) Image search: [Google]
you could have had this.jpg
234KB, 818x1280px
USA YES!

This is only the beginning. Welcome aboard ship Refugees welcome, sailing to our doom.

You deserve this for WW2.
>>
If it was a white person raped the filthy muslimpigs should be killed but if it was a Kike I feel nothing, they deserve all the backlash from muliculture.
>>
>>128986633

raped and urinated on her
>>
>>128988432
Of course.
>>
>>128986633
Assumed her gender.
>>
>>128981783
Fuck you, inhuman scum.
>>
>>128975657
this won't last long Americans are still Americans we fought for this land and we will still fight for this land we won't let anyone win but U.S.
>>
>>128975657
>Judge Thomas Borreson
If this is real,that's a reason for you guys to explain your need for the second-amendment
>>
>>128977722

Ironically, if a muslim killed the judge, they'd get off scott free. Remember, they've JUST established that muslims and refugees are immune to our laws. They have a form of permanent diplomatic immunity.
>>
File: 1477321342835.jpg (171KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1477321342835.jpg
171KB, 1520x1604px
>>128975657
>"Janice Kroeger, the senior deputy prosecuting attorney, who was supposed to be trying these boys for their crimes, defended the boys and repeatedly attacked Lacy, the victim’s mother. A therapist for the boys was present, as well as a parole officer and a detective. Everything that was said was designed to portray the perpetrators as victims. Throughout the proceedings, they were repeatedly called victims, and the youngest one was called 'the biggest victim of them all.'
>>
This shit needs to be all over the news. Comey testifying will probably butt out all other stories, but keep this alive until that rush is over.
>>
File: 1478679086244.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1478679086244.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
>>128990189
>"The court heard all about how the attackers are doing well in school, and about how smart they are. They were praised for the supposed ordeal they had to go through. It was claimed that all three are suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) from having to go through courtroom proceedings.
>>
>>128989685
If she's black, then I don't really care either.

Niggers have nothing to offer society. Unmolested, or molested, they grow up to become a scourge of civilization all the same. Whereas if it was a white girl there is some legit damage caused to society.
>>
>>128975657
>The judge barred everyone in the courtroom, including the victim’s own parents, from speaking about the case and threatened anyone with serious consequences if they violated his directive, (((Geller))) reported.
Then how the fuck does this article exist?
>>
>>128975896
>literally no one is reporting on it
I wonder why!
>>
>>128975657
They end up getting a friend or loved one, I can assure you what I take back will be far greater than anything expected. Niggers thinking police are the threat when it's lawyers and judges that end up doing all the dirty work. Deerborn needs to be a crater just as a message.
>>
>>128986993
>over-simplify a pretty complex and fucked up situation

Stuffing your hand up a 5 year-old's pussy and peeing in her mouth doesn't seem like a "complex and fucked up situation" to me, anon.

I know, your faggot ass thinks we need to "celebrate" other cultures. More rainbow flags and leather jockstraps for everyone.

But, why don't you explain to me EXACTLY what I should be celebrating right now?

Those poor Iraqi immigrants were forcefully separated from 6-year old vagina in the evil state of Idaho. Unlike in their homeland where they would be encouraged to fuck her senseless.

I'm sure those poor immigrants have PTSD now; what kind of asshole prevents a holy Muslim from spreading his seed over the face of a 6-year old tard? Heretics! Blasphemers!!

Yeah. Fuck you. And fuck your """culture""".
>>
>>128986993
>The 14 year old should get jail time, obviously
All should get 25 years no parole. Pedo scum should not be tolerated.
>>
File: FuckingAustralia.png (539KB, 628x625px) Image search: [Google]
FuckingAustralia.png
539KB, 628x625px
>>128989093
>Now put your money where your mouth is or you'll be the land of the cucked.

Limber up your fingers and inhale your bath salts.
I have an odd feeling your faggot ass will be crying about those "Poor, Misunderstood immigrants" soon enough.

Let me guess,
>They wuz good boys
>On they way to Mosque
>Jus wanted to prey an sheeit
>turning they life around
>dindu nuffins

You cunts are so fucking predictable.
>>
>>128995113
I remember some fake news from Ernst Eprst about the currently active pedo party in the Netherlands and thinking - these vatniks can't be this retarded, the West despite its flaws would fall this low.
Boy was I wrong, blyat
>>
>>128995257
would never*
>>
>>128995278
>8>>128995257
Your country's only a few years from sharia anyways, so it's not like you need a pedo party. It's inevitably going to be legal.
>>
>>128976377

Sounds like Idaho has a marxist judge they gotta lynch.
>>
>>128995384
Somewhere in the NRW or Berlin totally, though Rheinland so far has been pretty comfy.
In a few months I'm getting the fuck out of this tanned circus anyway. It's a shame, I had big plans for this country, never thought the krauts'd be this fucked in a head.
>>
>>128975657
>B-but muh guns! USA isnt cucked!
Unless I see you cucks gunning down muslims tomorrow, you are even more cucked than us. Jews dont even allow us to carry butter knifes around but they know that they allow you to carry ar-15 because they know you wont use it anyway.
>>
>>128995708
>Unless I see...

Bongs and Bogans will cry and bitch the loudest when we act.

>N-not all kebabs
>think of the chillun's
>Raciss!!!

We won't care then, either.
>Muh superiority
>Muh tolerance
>Muh prostate massages!!

You cucks will whine twice as loud, and be heard half as much.
>>
>>128975657
> boys
> jail time
>>
File: 1401485203637.png (217KB, 1165x713px) Image search: [Google]
1401485203637.png
217KB, 1165x713px
>>128990429
>letting rapefugees go free
>>
>>128990429
While that's a valid point, this nigger would have one thing to offer: Exposing rapefugees as rapefugees.
>>
>>128981783
Shes a small white child
Raped by preteen shitskins
>>
>>128995494
Thomas J Borresen
(208) 324-3854
1354 Olympia Dr
Jerome ID 83338-2130
>>
I think it's time we bring back public hangings.
>>
https://www.infowars.com/contact/

spam this fatasses whistleblower box, he might be able to help.
>>
File: le vengeful caucasian.jpg (97KB, 668x444px) Image search: [Google]
le vengeful caucasian.jpg
97KB, 668x444px
How can their father continue with his daily life when these criminals walk free? I'd kill them and the judge even if this meant death sentence to me.
>>
>>128977270
Yeah, why aren't we?
>>
>>128975657

The whites in the USA starting to get used to mudslime cultural enrichment?
>>
Another source

>>
>>128975657
Good got, get your fake news from Israel and you will never be misled...
>>
>>129001842
"Prosecutors and police said a sexual assault did occur at the Fawnbrook Apartments, but many of the details — the knife, that it was a rape, sharing the video, even the defendants’ ethnicities — were wrong."

Were not Syrian refugees, was not a rape, etc. How retarded are you guys?
>>
>>128975822

haha ya that was a great TV show. I had a dream about this and it was wonderful. Woke up with wood too!

Gee you would think we where the home of the free or something and not the land of the goy slaves.
>>
>israelnationalnews

fake as fuck
>>
I don't want this story to be true.
Because my blood is boiling.
>>
>>128980763

filthy fucking jews and muds need to be lined up for liquidation. Fking assholes are everywhere and there numbers are growing!
>>
>>129003541
What about Christians from Eritrea? Those are your perpetrators.

Christianity knows no limits for pedophiles
>>
>>128975657
Can't a State or Federal congressman use parliamentary privilege (or whatever yanks call it) to bypass the gag order in a speech to State or Federal congress?
>Find a sympathetic congressman
>Get the family to brief him
>Congressman spills the beans in congress under parliamentary privilege
>Media now free to report on what congressman said
>>
>>129002867
Shut the fuck up Nate Shellman , or I will kick in the door to your studio and throw your fatass out the window while Travis claps in joy
>>
>>129001258
"Alex Jones, a right-wing conspiracy theorist and radio host, tried to link the Chobani yogurt company — which has a factory in Twin Falls — and its owner Hamdi Ulukaya to the sexual assault case. Chobani later sued Jones for defamation; Jones settled the suit last month and retracted his statements."
>>
>>128990499
Because a person present inside the court violated the gag order
>>
>>129002867
Eritrean and Iraqi though, You're basically getting the same ones going to europe. Their cultures are backwards, they lie about their age frequently, and they molested a 5-year old. How retarded are you? If everyone has an attitude like you it won't be long at all until you have your own Rotherham stories
>>
File: 57864569789.jpg (63KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
57864569789.jpg
63KB, 640x360px
>>128975657
Sounds very familiar.

I wonder what happens in the end.
>>
>>129004064
There are no Christians in Eritrea, it's an entirely Muslim country.
>>
>>129004864
You're the ones giving out free welfare and acting surprised when it's the unskilled (and crime prone) that bites...
>>
File: Screenshot_20170608-081549.png (602KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170608-081549.png
602KB, 1080x1920px
>>129005128
Nope....
>>
>>129005154
What is this case, if not an example that you're getting the same unskilled and crime-prone.
>>
>>129005247
And what percentage are White?
>>
>>128975657
>>"The injustice began in the proceedings at the Snake River Juvenile Detention Center in Twin Falls when Judge Thomas Borreson of Idaho’s 5th Judicial District ordered the little victim’s parents to say nothing to anyone – ever – about what was said in the courtroom Monday, or to disclose the sentence he gave to the savage attackers. He did allow them to say that they were unhappy with the sentencing, but threatened to jail them for contempt of court if they disclosed why they were unhappy with it.

If this happened to my daughter I would kill all 3 attackers myself.
>>
>>129001459
i'd start with the judge. let the kids wonder when it will come
>>
>>128980763
Photo of the 5 year old girl the Muslims raped
>>
>>128980763

Janice Kroeger

Sounds like we have someone to look into...
>>
File: 1466102569313-0.jpg (667KB, 1028x700px) Image search: [Google]
1466102569313-0.jpg
667KB, 1028x700px
>>128975657
GAS THE MUSLIMS ALREADY
>>
File: 1482357381437.png (356KB, 599x510px) Image search: [Google]
1482357381437.png
356KB, 599x510px
How the fuck are they getting away with this in Idaho of all places? Fucking take up arms you potato faggots
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-08-22-24-02.png (877KB, 1080x1321px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-08-22-24-02.png
877KB, 1080x1321px
>>128980763
Three Muslims gangraped her, pissed in her mouth, and filmed it.
>>
>>129005784
Man I want to kill those little rapists so bad. Why can't Americans start lyching bad people.
>>
finally the US is growing a social awareness! prepare to be enriched like your dad!!!
>>
>>128977856
How about the rest of their miserable lives back in the hell hole they came from for starters?
>>
>>129006876
More info and photos here:
http://archive.is/JsX4C
Jayla Peterson was 5 years old when three Muslims gangraped and pissed on her, while filming the screaming child.
>>
Another photo of the gangraped girl from here >>129007389
>>
>>128980763
>the father hasn't found and ripped their throats out by hand
Why are Whites so weak now?
>>
vigilante justice parents lets goooooo
>>
File: 2-191.jpg (108KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
2-191.jpg
108KB, 720x960px
>>129007389
MORE INFO AND PHOTOS HERE TOO
http://archive.is/ke439
>>
File: 5-151.jpg (118KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
5-151.jpg
118KB, 960x720px
>>129008054
Last photo. The family has a gofund me with more info:
https://www.go..fundme.com/2a6rst6g
>>
>>128987912
>unusual
The word you're looking for is 'unconstitutional', by the American Constitution.
Then again, do you ever censure your judges for that kind of shit over there?
>>
What can we do to keep this from being buried anons? It's extremely unsettling to see this shit go on in our country. I'm ready to try and take action and spread awareness. Where should I start??
>>
"h-ha if that shit happened here in the US we would do something about it"

lmao
>>
>>128975657

What can we find out about this judge?
>>
>>128975896
Don't you know that the primary source for all news in Idaho comes from Israel?
>>
I remember that part in Gone With The Wind when American men had balls, and went out riding into the night to avenge one of their woman after she was only ALMOST raped by some dindus.

But hey, fights are scary, might as well stay home and die alone. Just remember, if you are going to cut yourself, it's down the street and not across the road.
>>
>>128999088
There's a payphone outside my job. I'm gonna ring him up and call him a pedo apologist
>>
>>128975657

It's the responsibility of the father to make justice.

there's only so much we can do from the internet, boys.

I pray that he has the strength to take revenge
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-06-08-22-55-40.png (374KB, 1019x1252px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-08-22-55-40.png
374KB, 1019x1252px
>>129008173
From the Go Fund Me:
>Hello I am the mother of the victim little 5 year old girl who was sexually assaulted by 3 Sudanese and Iraqi refudgee children in June 2016. The 3 children have pleaded guilty to tbe crimes they have commited. This gofundme was first made by a family friend for us so we can get some assistance since we were not receiving any assistance and were forced to move to a hotel for almost 2 months til we could find a place to live, now I am the one in charge of the gofundme now, this gofundme will be used to help our family with the financial burden that was put on us since we have moved and now that we are in a place that cost of living is alot more than it was where we were at, it will also be used so that our supporters cam donate to our family to help with counseling, and medical costs lawyer fees and household needs as they arise. WE want to thank everyone so much from the bottom of our hearts for all the support you have and continue to provide for our family, we will heal soon but it will take time. We appreciate everyone and will continue to update as much as we can. It is a sealed case so it is hard to tell everything so we can only post what we are allowed to post. Thank you for understanding and got bless . If you have any questions on how the donations will be used feel free to email me at lacyamy13.at.gmail.com and I will be willing to answer any questions.
https://www.go..fundme.com/2a6rst6g
http://archive.is/zIKXP
>>
Muslims run the yogurt factory there and employ all of the Muslims and some non-Muslims, and the owner has threatened to move the factory if the boys get in trouble over this.
>>
FAKE NEWS

there's a reason why it's only reported on retarded conspiracy clickbait sites.
>>
The most innocent and pure of us suffer, those that know no evil. Meanwhile, their defenders, those who hold the power to change things, are busy bickering amongst themselves. It's so disheartening.

This story made me think of this video. The innocence stripped from that poor girl can never be reclaimed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEJiSENKhWw
>>
>>129008888
You are responsible for gangrape of this>>129008054 girl.
>>
>>128975657
to be fair i tried to rape an 8yo when i was a teenage boy as well

didn't get away with it because she ran off and told an adult, but i have empathy for anyone who actually manages to go through with this
>>
File: london_fallen_khan (2).png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
london_fallen_khan (2).png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>129009166
>flag
>>
File: wateryone.jpg (5KB, 181x250px) Image search: [Google]
wateryone.jpg
5KB, 181x250px
>>128989834
You can keep it mate, America that is.

I like Americans over here in Scotland, they become a lot more relaxed after a while.

Been to USA and It is crap, and the fact that everyone is so in your fucking face,
>>
>>128975657

Oh goody! Now we can watch all the American white men with their shitloads of guns and gun-accessories do absolutely FUCK ALL nothing. I wonder how you "muh gunz!" faggots are going to spin this now that we've had to listen to you retards rattle your sabers while jerking your flaccid cocks for the last SIX DECADES and the day has finally arrived and you're all silent, holed up in your """man""" caves and NEET-dens.
>>
old news but it must fester. this is the most sickening.
>then sharing video of the attack with a parent, who celebrated with the boys.
the weren't syrians, but they were all muslim "refugees" from assorted countries. some how libshits used that to pretend that they weren't muslim refugees.
>http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article154650829.html#storylink=cpy
>>
>>128990189
yeah because he was 7 dumbfuck
>>
>>129008800
is this that chobani faggot?
>>
File: Rotherdam_muz.jpg (109KB, 615x764px) Image search: [Google]
Rotherdam_muz.jpg
109KB, 615x764px
Should have been deported along with their Families.

They harass the White people as the Law does not apply to them, they believe in sharia.
>>
>>129009585

If your brown you can do anything in the west. Fuck brown people to death. Fuck the jews that run us.
>>
File: sip.jpg (12KB, 200x207px) Image search: [Google]
sip.jpg
12KB, 200x207px
>>129008800
someone should shoot the people involved
as a joke of course these are all jokes
shooting the judge as a prank
firebombing the factory owner is an ironic statement on terrorism
shooting the children and their parents is just satire of course and commentary of the current state of violence in the middle east.

we all know Sudanese and Iraqis are bound by a strong sense of ethics and the ability to empathize with people that look different than they do and its not necessary at all that they suffer consequences to understand that they shouldn't do things like rape or kill white people.
>>
>>129008888
because your faggot culture will not allow reporting of any muslim crimes
>>
>>129008617

Ask him for a shag too!
>>
>>129009585
no one gives a shit about chav slags lmao
>>
>>129008800
Tell that faggot muslim we don't want his sandy shit anyway. Tell him to take his muslim slaves with him too, and if he doesn't I'll honor rape him with a pork chop.
>>
>>129008800
sauce?
>>
>>129008207
Start rallying people in your town, we need to organize as citizens and Eradicate these fucking parasite ourselves. Kill every Muslim man woman and child.
>>
>>128975657
I've been reading burgers boasting about "shit like that would never happen in MURICA" so many times.
It's our turn: where are your balls, burger?
>>
File: 1492346356652.png (81KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1492346356652.png
81KB, 378x357px
>>129010082

This.

I see no mass riots and shootings, burgers.
Jews swiped your balls when they cut your dicks?
>>
>we wouldn't let this happen in America
heh
>>
>>128986993
>Who knows about the younger kids
Fuck you motherfucker, those kids should suffer the consequences like any kid does when they do something bad or else they won't fucking learn a goddamn lesson. Fuck this generation are a bunch of fucking faggots.
>>
>>129009671
Pay me the airfare to Idaho and I'll pay him a visit with my Louisville Slugger. What would lefties think of spic on shit violence?
>>
>>129010047
Agreed. How would I go about doing so in a city like portland? I just don't know where to start. Liberal shit holes make for difficult territory to red - pill and counter attack.
>>
>>128975657
http://www.idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article84829787.html

Seems fake
>>
>>129010356
Start a gofundme. I'd contribute to this cause.
>>
File: scared nigel.jpg (47KB, 503x388px) Image search: [Google]
scared nigel.jpg
47KB, 503x388px
>>128975657
>He did allow them to say that they were unhappy with the sentencing, but threatened to jail them for contempt of court if they disclosed why they were unhappy with it.

Holy fucking shit. We're reaching levels of 1984 that shouldn't even be possible.
>>
>>128975657
>inb4 a gunnut offs the 3 kids
I love this country
>>
>>128975657
>israelnationalnews
are you retarded, nigger?
>>
>>129010332
This. Send those fuckers back. If they won't go back, send them to hell.
>>
File: enough pepe.png (161KB, 396x454px) Image search: [Google]
enough pepe.png
161KB, 396x454px
FIND OUT WHO THE JUDGE IS
WHERE HE LIVES
WHO IS FAMILY IS
NAMES
ADDRESSES
PHONE NUMBERS
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
>>
File: 1496919505139.jpg (18KB, 210x210px) Image search: [Google]
1496919505139.jpg
18KB, 210x210px
>>128975657
>israelnationalnews

/gaskammer/
>>
>>129010542
>its fake we cannot provide any details but trust us is fake why would we lie about something like this?
>>
>>128986993
They're from another culture. They don't get second chances. Either send them back or send them to the grave
>>
>>129010475
You start with a small group of your like minded friends, make a day that you all meet. Keep everyone up to date with the current happenings and encourage others to do the same, and never back down
>>
>>129010902
Bump
>>
>>128976976
Militia Movement 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>128975896
>seems fake because nobody is reporting on it
That's the fucking point, shlomo. This isn't fake. I remember the story of the idaho rapefugees from MONTHS ago when it first happened. Now that there's been a verdict, there's a blackout.

They're trying to memory-hole this because it goes against the pro-refugee bullshit

http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/
>>
>>128976341
jews just hate muslims no other thinking involved
>>
File: hugh neutron.png (144KB, 500x494px) Image search: [Google]
hugh neutron.png
144KB, 500x494px
>>129010047
>kill every Muslim man woman and child.

The mudshits are just a vehicle. The real target should be the kikes and shabbos goyim who lobby to bring them here in the first place. Not that I'm against removing kebab, but you have to understand what the real root cause is here.

It's like gardening. If you just cut the stems of the weeds, they'll grow back again. You need to pull them out by the roots.
>>
>>128975657
>>The three Muslim refugee boys who plead guilty to the heinous sexual assault of a five-year-old girl in Idaho received no jail time in their sentencing yesterday (Tuesday), according to Pamela (((Geller))), President of the American Freedom Defense Initiative (AFDI). The judge barred everyone in the courtroom, including the victim’s own parents, from speaking about the case and threatened anyone with serious consequences if they violated his directive, (((Geller))) reported.
>Do something cucks.
Déjà vu?
>>
>>129011053
Will do. Good long term plan. Is there anything I can do short term? I'm tired of hearing about this shit everywhere else, and I'll be damned if I don't try to do anything about it here. Is there any way I can file a lawsuit or do something to fight this shit??? I'm ready to take action. I can't start a militia, or the government will brand us terrorists. What about Jeff Sessions? Does anyone know how to contact a higher up person in our justice department? This little girl deserves fucking justice, and now.
>>
>>128986993
>For the most part, resettled families do pretty well here in Idaho (I know a few).
I bet you do.

I bet you fucking do.
>>
>>128975896
These shitskins pissed in the girls mouth. Castrate or lynch all of them
>>
File: really.gif (505KB, 250x196px) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
505KB, 250x196px
>>128975896
>seems fake, literally no one is reporting on it
Being this new.
>>
>>128999088
Was about to text but then remembered Judge...now gotta find a payphone.
>>
>>128986993
I can see your nose from here, shlomo
>>
>>128989093
DELET DIS
>>
>>128975657
The goym will eat this. Spread it. Tweet it to Hannity he'll talk about it for 3 hours
>>
>>129010820
This happened in 2016 you /b/tard
>>
>>128999088
>>128999088
>>128999088
>>
>>129011931
Our founding fathers would have most likely hanged, drawn, and quartered these fuckwit mudslimes. That shit sent a message. American justice ain't what it used to be.
>>
>>128975657
Hang all traitors
>>
>>129012153
This is the kind of news that can legitimately cause murders and bedlam to break out. It's not going to be covered anymore than it already has been.
>>
>>128975657
HAHAAHAHHAHABAHAHAHABAHABA
AMERICA YES
>>
>>128975657

>HAH ROTHERHAM WILL NEVER HAPPEN HERE WE HAVE GUNS
>SURE WE MAY BE 54% WHITE BUT WE HAVE FREEDOM
>LMAO SHITSKINS KNOW THEIR PLACE WHO CARES IF OUR WOMEN WORSHIP BLACKS WE HAVE GUNS

Lol
>>
>>128975896
>literally no one is reporting it
Are you one of those mentally deficit fuckwits who gets all their news from partisan shitholes like Washington Post?
>>
>>129012464
Name a right wing media outlet that's reporting on this right now.
>>
>>129012459
The problem is we have a Brave New World situation. People are fat, happy, and complacent. The news doesn't report on this shit. They go around blissfully unaware of what's happening. And that even applies to the conservative types who claim they'll totally fight against tyrannical gov't if need be.

We have the manpower. We have the firepower. We just need to ignite the spark of the white man's spirit.
>>
>>129009563
yes, this is the chobani faggot
>>
>>129012422

This. It's the same reason it wasn't national news when those Baltimore negroes lit a white guy on fire and chanted "burn cracker burn." It was all on video. Our friendly (((media))) didn't make it a story because of course they "feared reprisals." This doesn't stop them from spending days and days covering the stories of innocent good bois shot by racist white cops, of course.
>>
File: 1491470846463.jpg (127KB, 530x350px) Image search: [Google]
1491470846463.jpg
127KB, 530x350px
>>128977265
guess is masonic for sure...
>>
>>129012758
>People are fat, happy, and complacent.
Yeah tell us more about the sheeple. Such an original viewpoint.

You guys are such fucknig hippies on this board.
>>
>>129012758
This happens everyday in burgerland. Just look at the black on White crime statistics. And it has been going on for such a long time.

Very sad.

I could laugh at you like you burgers always laughs when something happens in Europe, but I won't.
>>
>>129012640
> right now
Cheeky little fucker aren't you?
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/06/idaho-refugees-convicted-of-felonies-after-filming-sex-attack-on-disabled-child/
>>
>>128975657
What really happened:

It's a juvenile case. This is standard for juvenile cases. You do not speak of the perps or their sentence to protect their privacy, be they muzzie, fag, nigger, or normal.

Crackpots are just putting spin on it

>IT'S DIFFERENT WHEN IT'S MUSLIMS BEING PROTECTED!
Yet that is what our constitution guarantees. By the same rights a muslim is protected as much as an anglo protestant, an aryan catholic is protected, an atheist hapa is protected, and a pantheist brit LARPing as nordic is protected.

Deal with it.
>>
>>129012820
>This doesn't stop them from spending days and days covering the stories of innocent good bois shot by racist white cops, of course.
To be fair blacks are not going to do anything about that. They can be taunted endlessly by the media.

Taunt whites and you'll regret it.
>>
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/25/turkish-chobani-owner-has-deep-ties-to-clinton-global-initiative-and-campaign/

Chobani owner heads up refugee/muslim resettlement program. Mentioned here too, with pictures of victim, family, scum pieces of shit protecting the muslims.
http://www.wnd.com/2017/04/muslim-refugees-plead-guilty-to-sexually-assaulting-5-year-old-idaho-girl/
>>
>>129013009
Nobody is paying attention to breitbart.
>>
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PURPOSE OF LAW IF CHILD RAPISTS GO UNPUNISHED
>>
>>129013232
I can't tell if you're just nitpicking for the hell of it or if you're actually trying to defend that shitty WaPo.
>>
>>129013061
Dude they literally made pedo port and raped a minor. They should get deported or killed. They are not American citizens.
>>
>>129013061
>Deal with it.
Your constitution wasn't made to deal with niggers and sand niggers.
>>
Time to show us you're not all talk.

Kill those two kike bitches.
>>
>>129013913
This. Burgers have guns and always talk big.

Do it or shut up burgers.
>>
>>128977270
>>129001674
Because your average American has no balls
>>
>>129011381
>http://www.wnd.com/2017/06/news-blackout-on-refugee-boys-who-sexually-assaulted-idaho-girl/

Why do people provide the name of the victims and images of them? It seems counter intuitive if privacy is a concern...

also
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/06/26/chief-idaho-federal-prosecutor-warns-the-spread-of-false-information-or-inflammatory-or-threatening-statements-may-violate-federal-law/?utm_term=.860151d11bd5
>>
>>129012958
It's not original because it's true. People aren't "sheep" in that there's anything wrong with them personally. It's that we have massive ZOG brainwashing and dispensing good goy bluepills to everyone.

You said it best yourself, here:
>This is the kind of news that can legitimately cause murders and bedlam to break out. It's not going to be covered anymore than it already has been.
>>
>>128975657
Video or get the fuck off!
>>
>>129014216
Archive time

>https://washingtonpost com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2016/06/26/chief-idaho-federal-prosecutor-warns-the-spread-of-false-information-or-inflammatory-or-threatening-statements-may-violate-federal-law/?utm_term=.860151d11bd5
https://archive.is/TMaLj
>>
>>128995144
Lol what. Quit deflecting you massive cuck.
Or are you just too dumb to understand what he's saying?
>>
>Prosecutors and police said a sexual assault did occur at the Fawnbrook Apartments, but many of the details — the knife, that it was a rape, sharing the video, even the defendants’ ethnicities — were wrong
>>
>>129013347
To protect the people in power and their pets. If three white kids did this to a muslim or politician's kid the media would be in a nonstop frenzy and the court would be merciless.
>>
I don't care if they were seven, I wouldn't care if they were even younger than that. There is no age where you are so stupid that you can't tell that holding someone down and hurting them while they scream and cry is wrong. Especially while being a guest in someone else's country.
Minimum, they should have been locked up for years. The idea of giving them parole is ludicrous. The victim and her family are never going to feel safe again knowing people like this are allowed to walk the streets. This sentence also sends a strong message of our weakness to other monstrous individuals considering similar acts.
When people ask me if I'm proud to be an American, more than anything else it's disgusting incidents like this that give me pause.
>>
Yanks have guns

No excuses
>>
>>128975657
LMAO
>muhhh guns
Burgers are fucking cucked
>>
>>129014216
>(((Eugene Volokh)))

>but apparently the 7-year-old sexually touched the girl
Wew, that damage control

>“Officials suspect the boys have been in the [U.S.] fewer than two years,” but “aren’t sure if the families are refugees.”
How the fuck does the gov't not know if they're refugees or not?

>as best I can tell, many of the rumors were false. The boys were misidentified as Syrian refugees, rather than potential Sudanese and Iraqi refugees.
SEE, IT'S DEBUNKED, PEOPLE! THEY WERE SUDANESE AND IRAQI! NOT SYRIAN!

Fucking kikes, I swear to god.
>>
>>128981624
Don't you have a truck of peace to get hit by while your wife gets fucked by muhammud?
>>
File: 1485795400629.jpg (65KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
1485795400629.jpg
65KB, 362x358px
agresors are miniors

their defense will point they were under the effects of drugs

so the magic aura of non anarchocapitlaist justice system will let them free with a pat on their backs

this is what you get normies, this is what you've done with natural laws
now, enjoy your very own hell
>>
>>129014687
Stop projecting burgers. You have guns. Go and kill the niggers instead of being insecure and attacking other anons.

Go and kill them. You have guns. No excuses.
>>
>>129014474
They weren't refugees and there was no rape. It's rumors caused by literally no information being presented.
>>
File: 1492088080200.jpg (65KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1492088080200.jpg
65KB, 600x600px
>>129015068
They may be untouchable by law, but I sure ain't. Our time will come. Been waiting for about 10 years. We're reaching a critical point.

Also, you started it.
>>
>>128990397
Fucking kill all of them wtf
>>
Settle down, angry pedophiles. The victim wasn't attractive for you to get jealous about.
>>
File: IMG_5968.jpg (37KB, 602x376px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5968.jpg
37KB, 602x376px
>>129015068

We have to rescue the Commander. He would know what to do.
>>
File: Y5k9hy9.jpg (20KB, 384x480px) Image search: [Google]
Y5k9hy9.jpg
20KB, 384x480px
here's a picture of one of the muslim rapists
>>
>>128976976

White American men are too fat, too stupid, and too cowardly to ever use their guns.

I'm reaching the point where I would like to see American's have their guns taken away and melted down for the simple fact that they haven't done a god damn thing. I think it would be a fitting punishment; the screeching and salt-mining would be epic lulz. Perhaps then white men might learn to change things from the inside, instead of flooding into shitty trade jobs and living comfort, yet powerless lives.
>>
>>129015669
>7 year old is a rapist
You can't seriously prosecute such an innocent youth.
He shouldn't be given anything more than probation honestly.
>>
>>129010902
That info is actually posted in the comments of the article
>>
File: white males.jpg (52KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
white males.jpg
52KB, 660x400px
>>128980763

This is the problem of the beta white father and no one else. He's probably a Christian and probably works at a church actively helping to import brown and black refugees.

Secretly when no one is watching he probably reads his Bible and masturbates thinking of the sexual congress those three """youths""" had with his young daughter.

White men are endlessly pathetic. Take the Black Pill and just accept your role as a cuckolded, provider-race. Soon you'll be replaced with robots and then you can euthanize yourselves peacefully and for all time.
>>
>>128975657
Lynch them.

(This is 100% satire)
>>
>>128975657
It is simple. They have to die.
>>
>>129009314
You sound like a massive bitch and that's okay. You can keep your little island and sip your tea quietly in your 14sq ft apartment. Let the real white men run the free world
>>
>>128986703

No they won't. Won't do a fucking thing. This shit has been going on for ages. Where are all the white men avenging the savagery against their children? No where to be found.

OH and furthermore white men are total idiots about this shit anyways...Instead of attacking the cancer they would treat the symptoms and wonder why nothing ever changes.
>>
>>128986762
Same. There's like 5 well known neo Nazi groups in my part of the state.
>>
>>128988063

Hey now Juan Valdez....We had no idea Trump was going to betray every promise he made! There was no way for us to predict any of that. There were zero signs at all, except for maybe that part about all of his kids being married to Jews and him constantly virtue-signaling about Israel!
>>
>>128989834

It's been going on for six fucking decades. Stop.
>>
>>129011539
Yes good goy we have no other thoughts than hating Muslims
>>
>>128990189

Was the daughter dress like a slut?
>>
>>129015669
>this is a refugee "boy" according to the (((left)))
what a fucked up time we live in
>>
>>129013913
>>129014012
We're probably not going to do anything, and we're going to continue to make fun of you.

Hope you can cope.
>>
>>128999088
I got this.
>>
>>129015193
>It's rumors
lol nigger an old lady walked by and caught the boys that's why they were caught to begin with.
>>
>>129015800
>White American men
Inferiority complex detected
>>
>>129018431
+ it was filmed
>>
>>129005784

Christ look at that fat American pig of a mother. I can't even imagine how beta and CHRISTIAN the father probably is.

Is she a single mom? I would probably guess she is. Daughter was probably going to be a stripper when she grows up anyways so I don't really see this as a big deal.
>>
>>129006876

Calm down and have some more tendies. Your fat ass isn't going to do a fucking thing.
>>
>>129007491

OH big surprise the father has that "I fellate Jesus" look and is a total beta male.
>>
>>129015800
>>129016501
>>129017648
Pull that white cock out of your ass, boy.
>>
>>129007616

Because they're white

Dr. Pierce has an excellent 6 minute video on this subject: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Pgnng3bVlc
>>
this can't be real.

Please don't be real
>>
>>128980186
They already got away from their crime, retard.
>>
>>129018788
>>129018866
>>129018975
>>129019092
Your impotent rage pleases me.
>>
>>129008341

HAHHAHA No shit... I wonder how many of these fucking assholes are also on /k/ right now talking about how "Just as soon as I get some more gun accessories and adjust my trigger poundage I'm gonna really be ready for the civil war...I promise it's about to get real this time for sure!"
>>
>>128986993
>they raped a little girl

What is complex here?

>right-wing hate machine
Only shills say this.
>>
>>129019307
>I wonder how many of these fucking assholes are also on /k/ right now
Nigger you are deranged. You being paid to act like this?
>>
>>128988063
You are right! We should elect that abit Israel candidate! Oh wait... nvm.
>>
>>129017700
Four of them are FBI cells (honeypots) while the last one is a CIA honeypot instead.
>>
>>129015577
Oh so funny. You are such a laugh. Bet your parents are so proud.
>>
These:
>>129010310
>>129010263
>>129010082

Murrifats BTFO.
>>
>>129018326
Number is ivalid. Can't text.
>>
>>129010902
Already posted in this very thread, you dumbfuck.
>>
File: lol.jpg (247KB, 736x935px) Image search: [Google]
lol.jpg
247KB, 736x935px
>>129010263

LOL. What's hilarious is that white men literally abandoned the fight to own and control mainstream news so they could flood into shitty trade jobs, and now they have the audacity to complain that the news isn't covering shit like this?

This is the future you chose faggots. No fix the toilet!
>>
>>128975657
>gag order

There is only one reasonable way to do this:

>Because the boys are juveniles, specific details about the case are sealed

http://www.ktvb.com/mb/news/crime/boys-plead-guilty-in-assault-of-girl-at-twin-falls-apartments/428601503
>>
>>129010356

Typical white male...Broke fucking loser can't afford a $200 flight on Southwest, but probably owns a fucking liquid cooled gaming PC, and has a shitload of dumbass hobbies you piss your time, money and energy away on.
>>
>>129019636
>picture of jews in sheep clothing wondering if anyone is real
>>
>>129019636
>Neo Nazi

Yep. "Neo" anything is always fags.
>>
>>129014612
Someone actually posted the snopes article "debunking" it with the whole they weren't syrian so ha its mostly false in response to me posting a article that doesn't even say they were syrian but sudanese and iraqi.
They posted it all smug like "Fake News!"
>>
>>129011931
Yeah but you'd rather let someone else do it, right? Like, why would you EVER MOVE A FINGER to do anything about these many injustices?

Just write another shitty comment on this very mongolian throat singing imageboard and hit 'submit'. That's enough for you, right you fucking cuckold?
>>
File: QU9koij.jpg (48KB, 417x462px) Image search: [Google]
QU9koij.jpg
48KB, 417x462px
>"Janice Kroeger, the senior deputy prosecuting attorney, who was supposed to be trying these boys for their crimes, defended the boys and repeatedly attacked Lacy, the victim’s mother. A therapist for the boys was present, as well as a parole officer and a detective. Everything that was said was designed to portray the perpetrators as victims. Throughout the proceedings, they were repeatedly called victims, and the youngest one was called 'the biggest victim of them all.'

"The court heard all about how the attackers are doing well in school, and about how smart they are. They were praised for the supposed ordeal they had to go through. It was claimed that all three are suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) from having to go through courtroom proceedings."

They were gud bois
They dindu nuffin
They need mo money for them programs

Dune coons are the new blacks
>>
>>129016763
Yeah, and "someone else but me do it", right?
>>
File: thefuture.jpg (65KB, 730x977px) Image search: [Google]
thefuture.jpg
65KB, 730x977px
>>129011381

OHHHH WELL, WELL, WELL....Look what we have here, is that regret?

I know people on /pol/ have been telling you redneck retards for years to stop pissing away your time in shitty trades jobs and starting BUILDING shit that actually matters, like mainstream news, schools, banks, and mass media so you can control some of the narrative, but unfortunately, you DIDN'T listen. And where are we now? Oh, that's right you can't get any coverage on important news stories.

Sucks being shortsighted, stupid, and failing to evolve, doesn't it?

Pic related...It will be that little girl when she grows up and only dates black men as a result from the trauma she experienced.
>>
>>129012459

lol. this. so much this.
>>
>>129018190
Lol it's like what I always thought then.
>>
>>128990031
Someone needs to tell a group of refugees where they can get some support and entertainment.

On another note, where do the judge and prosecutor live?
>>
>>129012758

Maybe white men should have used some of their """"superior""" intellect and realized that not building and owning major mainstream news networks was a stupid fucking decision.

inb4 some autist start screeching about Jews. Business is war and you faggots have chosen to lose. Get fucked.
>>
One of the parents should do as many interviews as they can. After the judge gives them more jail time that a rapist, do it again.
>>
>>129015878
>7 year olds can't kill people

But 7 year old nazis kill people al the time in da movies.

>>129020831
Kys. Normal humans who are not jews don't do fake jobs that serve no purpose other tham ripping people off.
>>
>>129021138
You are really retarded aren't you.
>>
>>129019992
That's an excuse.
>>129019150
>the reality would disturb me a lot, but no so much that I would ever do anything about it, so please let the truth be not true
>>
>>129020073
>>129020831
>>129021138
What kind of schizophrenic shilling is this?
Take your pills dear.
>>
File: 1466731065357.jpg (122KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466731065357.jpg
122KB, 1280x720px
>Be American
>Talk about muh guns muh freedom of speech everyone else is cucks
>Get Swedish tier sentencing for filmed gang rape of a five year old, and threaten to arrest the family for complaining about it

To those americans who talk about how we should 'take back' our country, where are you now?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170608-085226.png (136KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170608-085226.png
136KB, 1080x1920px
>>129021713
Nah I sent this. Didn't go threw.
>>
>>129008800
>Muslims run the yogurt factory there
Okay, what percentage of that yogurt is semen? Any one want to take a guess?
>>
Fuse. Blasting caps. Shock tube. Tovex. Ammonium nitrate.
>>
>>129022343
Nigger shut up.
>>
Why don't we protest or something. Lije the leftist, but for a good cause?
>>
>>129022355
I apologize. Well tried, based anon.
>>
It's Mormon Idaho, they'll cuck out as long as the church is still making sweet real estate dealz all over the Snake river valley.

This shit goes down in the panhandle, like in Sandpoint and %100 the offenders disappear. It's two different states. /ourIdaho/ is northern Idaho. If want to picture the Snake imagine Mitt Romney selling aluminum siding to Mexicans, forever.
>>
File: 1488429189498.png (169KB, 358x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488429189498.png
169KB, 358x400px
>>129022528
>Mah nigga

54%
%
>>
>>129011931
That's pretty hot
>>
>>128975657
>www.israelnationalnews.com
>>
>>128975657
So why don't we go ahead and send this to trump and to other sites who are willing to report it? I more than sure people would have a field day with this judge having abused thier power and obstruct justice and not giving a fair trial. Evidence was all there and the 4th amendment is all there. This fucker should be hung for trampleing over people's rights.
>>
>>129022673
Because /pol/ is pure soma.

When you read a new like this here, you barely feel angry, if it all, for afterwards you are done reading the OP, the mere act of lurking or posting / commenting the new has a 'relief' somniferous effect that makes you stay IDLE, as you were before

An actual feeling of angryness would prompt anybody, including you, to actually DO something about it, if it were from another source but /pol/.

Too bad this board is the unique news source for many people, right? Maybe reading this in a newspaper would have actually had consequences, so it's good for (((them))) that you all didn't and wont ever.
>>
>>129014216
>It's all fine and well because the mudslime were not the brand of mudslime people claimed them to be, but a different brand.
kek
>>
File: 220px-Clorox_Bleach_products.jpg (14KB, 220x157px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Clorox_Bleach_products.jpg
14KB, 220x157px
>>129023252
>>
>>128975896
Hello newfag
>>
>>129024131
Idk mann. I am pretty mad. I just don't know who these boys are, or where they live.
Thread posts: 338
Thread images: 53

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.