[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever participated in an Anti-Immigration March?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (133KB, 1020x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
133KB, 1020x574px
/pol/
Have you ever participated in an Anti-Immigration / Patriotic March?

How was it?
Did you like it?
>>
>>128975034
No, Mexibro. We burgers actually like immigration, as long as it's done through the proper legal channels with adequate oversight and vetting. It's only the uncontrolled illegal immigration that we oppose.
>>
>>128975192
>>128975034

This is what we say in public, but the truth is that every single White American wishes to murder you filthy brown scum, and it'll probably happen sooner rather than later. Your only hope is to stay as far away from white people as possible.
>>
>>128975034
No, I fight for immigration/migrant march. It's fools that participate in the anti-immigrant/nationalist are the most racist and ignorant fools from the suburb that comes to cities to provoke people with their racist thoughts.
>>
>>128975192
This
>>
File: image.jpg (270KB, 1125x675px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
270KB, 1125x675px
When I go to Europe i would like to join a Golden Dawn, Pegida or Liga Nord March, just for the lulz
>>
>>128975373
fuck immigration honestly, kill every illegal you see my ffriend and you will do everyone a favour
>>
>>128975373
faggot leaf. go fucking die u god damn faggot. id love to put a gun in your mouth and blow your fucking brains out
>>
>>128975373
Of course a leaf does
>>
>>128975192
speak for yourself. brown people disgust me when i look at them
>>
>>128975192
nah i fucking hate controlled immigration too, controlled immigration is practically a slower version of open borders.
>>
File: bait.png (55KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
55KB, 625x626px
>>128975373
>>
>>128976223
That's the point. We accept our immigrants intentionally. Citizenship is an honor that we bestow upon those worthy to be called Americans and work alongside us to build a brighter future. We reserve the right to refuse and deport the unworthy.
Open borders just mean that freeloaders come to sponge off society. A legal path to immigration and citizenship allows us to admit those who can make a positive contribution to our society and reject the freeloaders and criminals. We have too many freeloaders, the Platonic drones, within our borders as it is: we don't need more of them. We do, however, have a long history of immigration. If you look back through American history all the way to the first years of Jamestown (see here Ralph Hamor's history of Virginia), you'll find that Americans (then British colonists) didn't want the lazy or criminals transported from Europe but the hardworking families who could build a great nation. We are a nation of immigrants with a history of controlling immigration that stretches back as far as our first European settlements.
>>
its amazing
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.