[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASIC INCOME

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Flag_of_Canada.svg.png (18KB, 1280x640px) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
18KB, 1280x640px
When are we going to get basic income in Canada?

>29/yo neet
>play lots of video games
>smoke weed
>do part time work
>pay rent
>go to the gym

I'm living the life, imo. Sure, I can't stay with my rents forever but we have a good relationship and I help them all the time!
>>
>>128968473
when will burgers annex canada?
>>
File: ld-jew.jpg (16KB, 189x207px) Image search: [Google]
ld-jew.jpg
16KB, 189x207px
>>128968645

What is your plan? To die for your country? Why?

You realize that in the history books you will go down as the losers. I am not saying that to insult you. I'm saying it because it's a fact. Do you understand this?
>>
nice b8. you almost got me brotha
>>
>>128968852

How is this a b8? Nothing I said in my OP is false.
>>
>>128968783
>To die for your country?
No, to kill subhuman red trash like yourself for my country
>>
>>128968963

Grow up you fucking child. it's not worth losing your life preserving American culture which is shit to boot.
>>
>>128969111
At least we have culture
>>
>>128969195

We have culture too. We are a mixing pot. The black people and Muslims here are different here than where you are. Everybody gets along and Canada is a great place to live. But you're welcome to keep thinking it isn't.
>>
>>128968914
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
I hope soon
it will accelerate the race war hopefully.

I am of two minds about universal income.
One on hand at least white males can finally get relief from thier governments, and if they got rid of all the other programs
like welfare, ei, medical exemption, etc etc
then it would probably actually save money
real question is will they get rid of all that other stuff

the other mind says that if you pay people for not owrking, people will work even less

no this actually fits into the NWO plan,
step 1. abolish all welfare and have single monthly payment to all citizens
step 2. most citizens dont work and are replaced by machines
step 3. steadily lower payments until you have very poor underclass, and very large
step 4. sterilization payments
step 5. extermination of non-jews

ultimately it doesnt matter the plan will never succeed, we will go to racewarcon5 before then
>>
>>128969329
Lol ok
Anyways your coworker josh is about to sell dnc secret files about seth rich's killer to wikileaks, you should stop him
>>
>>128969329
thats only because they're arent enough of them yet to destroy the harmony of white society

wait until they reach critical mass, 10-15% of population
canada is already fucked, turdeau is hammering the last nails into this nation now
we will balkanize when the race war erupts
>>
>>128968473
Hopefully never. UBI is an enviromental catastrophe in the making.
>>
minimum wage is going up to 15 bucks an hour in almost every province. I'm getting ahead of the curve by getting a gas station job while they are still plentiful.

NEET 4 LIFE
>>
>>128969498

Do you think their ultimate plan is to exterminate all non-Jews? I just don't see it. I mean, it's one way of looking at it but I don't think the Jewish have bad intentions.
>>
>>128969886
Their goal is to turn everyone into brown shithole communist countries.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.