[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What women are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1493442777834.jpg (4MB, 2825x4259px) Image search: [Google]
1493442777834.jpg
4MB, 2825x4259px
Women are the designed unholy human sentinels of reproduction.

Nature armed them only with the imperative of scanning for evidences of masculine figures of dominance, victory and unapologetic strength.

Weakness disgusts them, and strength fascinates them. They don't feel love, they feel sexually attachment to the strong and to the victors of the trials of life.

Having money suggests you won loot.
Being strong means you are up for a fight.
Being smart means you are of a superior kind.
Having lots of women means you already passed other sexual sentinels test, and thus, an socially accepted winner.

Women don't love. But they feel an irresistible sexual urge towards being dominated and filled by a strong aggressive warrior .

Nature was always about ruthless survival, the battle against organisms and the supremacy of the strong against the weak. The strong survive. The strong wins. The strong mates.

Women are here only to check if you, male, are a winner, thus, worthy of spreading your natural blueprint forwards to the next evolutionary step.

Prove yourself worthy, reject false ideas like romantic love, and throw yourself on the battles of life with truth in your mind about what are you fighting for.

All women are here for this, nature armed them for that purpose alone. They are all the same creature, with little real variance, and no real variance for their real natural purpose and instinctual programming.

Be a victor, go gather evidences of your victories, and go reap your rewards.
>>
>>128968222
MGTOW BTFO
>>
fuck up dumb cunt
>>
>>128968222
>All the famous Christian paintings are secretly about gay sex.

The only problem with your theory is that women don't want strong men. They want beta males now and marry and breed with them, then fuck up their kids with gender identity issues.
>>
>>128968222
Women are parasites. They're just genetic tools used for reproduction. They have no real emotions.
>>
One day you will wake up to the fact that you are not meant for women, friends, or love.
These are physical temptations, ancestral drives that propel the universe, but ultimately perpetuate your senseless suffering.
Until then, watch the world decay before your eyes until you learn to pull back.
>>
>>128968416

PROVE I'M WRONG CROCODILE DICK SUCKER
>>
File: sprit black.jpg (8KB, 215x161px) Image search: [Google]
sprit black.jpg
8KB, 215x161px
With out them we would not be here.
>>
>>128968222

Have you met a woman in your fucking life you autist
>>
>>128968936
>>128968936
>>128968936
>>128968936
Stfu sopinha de macaco
>>
>>128968393
>>128968416
Lol
CuM
BoNE
>>
>>128973026

Kangooro anal blaster
>>
File: 1495911585813.jpg (37KB, 521x521px) Image search: [Google]
1495911585813.jpg
37KB, 521x521px
>>128968222
You're a pussy.
>>
>>128974230

I destroy pussy

>>128970492

You surely have took a good look on my words, right, you shill faggot, kys
>>
>>128970935

Sadly yes, you whore
>>
bumpy for monkyii
>>
>>128968222
While you're not wrong, I feel like you should try to look at women as people.
>>
>>128977280
>I feel like you should try to look at women as people.

They are people, like kids are people
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.