[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOJ ends Holder-era ‘slush fund’ payouts to outside groups

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: jeff-sessions-79859861103fc863.jpg (163KB, 1400x918px) Image search: [Google]
jeff-sessions-79859861103fc863.jpg
163KB, 1400x918px
I dont see you guys talking about this, this shit is big, no more back door paychecks to Antifa and other liberal groups from the US Govt

>The Justice Department announced Wednesday it will no longer allow prosecutors to strike settlement agreements with big companies directing them to make payouts to outside groups, ending an Obama-era practice that Republicans decried as a “slush fund” that padded the accounts of liberal interest groups.

>“When the federal government settles a case against a corporate wrongdoer, any settlement funds should go first to the victims and then to the American people—not to bankroll third-party special interest groups or the political friends of whoever is in power,” Sessions said in a statement.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/06/07/doj-ends-holder-era-slush-fund-payouts-to-outside-groups.html
>>
in english pls
>>
>>128947267
Liberals got BTFO.
Is that simple enough for you.
>>
File: 1488497561655.jpg (209KB, 1242x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1488497561655.jpg
209KB, 1242x1224px
>>128947087
>>
>>128947087
Pretty cool, Sessions is based.
>>
>>128947087
I didn't even know they were doing this... Obama, Clinton, Holder, all the top Dems...
>So Corrupt
This is great.
>>
>>128947267
>Government sues Corporate entity
>Corporate entity's lawyers offer plea deal where Corporation "settles" with the US Govt by donating to a govt chosen third party organization, through a DOJ established bank account,thus allowing corporations to get off the hook simply by donating to liberal action groups and nonprofits, instead of paying Uncle Sam or the victims in the case

it was a backdoor way of having the Federal Government fund leftist causes and groups without actually writing them a check themselves.
>>
>>128947087
#based

I've been saying it for a while. One of these dyas very soon you will look around and notice a conspicuously different USA, without rent-a-mob niggers everywhere and without commie orchestrated witchhunts against citizen patriots.

We are making gains toward that.
>>
>>128948009
And talk about perverse incentives... wow!
> A+ for Jeff
>>
>every obama decision that helped America as a whole has been overturned by Drumpf

Impeach
>>
>>128948295
yep. suddenly all of those spontaneous protest and riots will become less frequent as they no longer have a govt paycheck.

At least I hope so, because we are dangerously close to Argentina Territory when it comes to paid rioters/protesters
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.