[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are they even human?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: elevatorcannibal.jpg (187KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
elevatorcannibal.jpg
187KB, 600x315px
Stuck 71 hours in an elevator, man kills and eats his wife

Philadephia, PA | 44-year old Bruce Franklin was arrested this morning, after he confessed to killing his wife and eating her flesh while he was stuck with her in an elevator.

I'm afraid to ride elevators with Americans now. They are fucking insane flesheaters. All of them.
>>
lol he got that hungry after only 71 hours
>>
Known fake news
>>
>>128944931
These things happen in Russia every day. Very rare in U.S. Stop cherrypicking, Boris Anonsky.
>>
>>128944931
Clearly starving to death.
>>
>>128944931
>They are fucking insane flesheaters
You mean like the Russians during the 1921-22 famine?
>>
File: 1496508096134.jpg (140KB, 800x786px) Image search: [Google]
1496508096134.jpg
140KB, 800x786px
I wish u had been there not the wife, and had been eaten
72 hours damn mofo never heard of a FAST?
>>
FAKE

An American can't live more than 24 hours without food. He's either an illegal or a liar and actually ate his 2 kids too.
>>
forgot the link
https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/stuck-71-hours-in-an-elevator-man-kills-and-eats-his-wife-to-survive/
>>
how many CIAniggers ITT
>>
lmao dude this is not human like damn dog aliens kidnapped him and swapped his brain and shit like nigga got his forehead glued back on
>>
>>128945571
oh, lets comare the 4 year long war from another time and modern times scenario when you inconviniently just stuck in an elevator for 2 or 3 days and help will certainly arrive
>>
>>128944931
>This page was archived 1 MONTH ago
http://archive.is/V3fc5
Why are you posting old news?
>>
>>128944931
lol the fuck is up with his hair wtf
shit thread OP kill yourself
>>
>>128944931
I get what you are trying to say, but this is a false analogy, my Russian brother.

If you're not a proxy fag, then know that I'm a Russian that grew up in LA. I went to school with majority Mexicans and blacks. It's not baseless bigotry and racism, it's just facts, they are generally rude and degenerate. They listen to garbage music, dress like hoodlums, act like retards, grow up and get tattoos and become low-lives. It's not really racism, it's just the predominant culture that they are in.

There are some cool black guys too. We had some token black/mexican friends and they were generally polite and carried a good demeanor and that's why they rose above the "thug-life" trash around them. But they are not the examples of the majority. If they were, many of us would not be "racist." There is a cultural problem within black and mexican communities that we must address.

There are groups of whites that are trash and have degenerate values too, but it's not the predominant cultural structure that permeates most white communities. IT IS however, falling backwards into that in higher numbers because degeneracy breeds degeneracy, and black degenerates can turn a community of nice white folk into a community of degenerates within a generation.
>>
>>128946083
>Oh, let's compare a single, isolated case with population-wide cannibalism that lasted 2 years
I can make stupid posts too.
>>
>>128945716
>world news daily report
>real
What OP, couldn't find anything good in the enquirer?
Do you really sit there in a commie block in your cardboard suit thinking this shit is real?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.