[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QATAR WAS GOING TO FUND A TRUMP ASSASSINATION

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: images.duckduckgo.com.png (431KB, 970x611px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.png
431KB, 970x611px
So, I though I would put some pieces together for those blue pilled fools out there regarding Qatar, which is a BIGLY deal.

There difference between the blue pill version of events and the red pilled version of events

Blue Pill=Whatever the MSM says it is

Red Pill=The opposite.

This is ALL ABOUT taking down the Deep State and Qatar's funding and the military base in it are a stronghold of the Deep State.

Does no one pay attention??

Clinton corruption investigation is reopened.

Same day Arab countries tell Qatar to piss off.

Reality Winners is arrested, who is connected via an intelligence agency with deep ties to Qatar. This IC agency is an independent firm that is owned by a father/son, the father being a career Deep State CIA operative.

Qatari leader is linked to the Deep State dark web chat room that was exposed for attempting to collude against Trump.

What is NOT known? That Qatar was going to fund a huge 145 million reward for whoever assassinated Trump.

Kathy Griffith beheading Trump now seems a bit more in context hunh?

Jordan AND the Philippines have also turned their backs on Qatar, and I also believe Vietnam did as well. They ALL are basically saying they have had enough of the DNC and the Clinton Foundation.

Remember, the narrative you see and hear is the illusion, NOT the reality.
>>
Good post op, keep redpilling the shills.
>>
File: IMG_8303.jpg (229KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8303.jpg
229KB, 1000x667px
>>128943506
Of course they are done with the Clinton machine. They lost billions backing her and got nothing in return.
>Bump for interest
Can you elaborate on the INtel agency or the bull dyke leaker connection to Qatar please
>>
Noice. Noice.
>>
>>128945675
kek, no they're trying to get her president still. sad as it seems.
>>
>>128945675
Absolutely. Here is some more info. I should have posted it initially but was in a hurry at the time.

Charles McCarry “the dean of American spy writers”, aided his son, Nathan McCarry, in establishing a private US intelligence company known as Pluribus International Corporation—one of whose analyst/interpreters, named Reality Leigh Winner, was arrested for espionage by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) this past week after her returning from Qatar.
>>
>>128946207
Aren't they trying to get Obongo back? That's why he stayed in Washington?
>>
And a bit more.
Pluribus International Corporation, provides covert language and intelligence analysis support to not only the US government, but other nations too.

Winners is a known linguist expert, this has been confirmed by numerous outlets. She worked for this intel corp who was then contracted by the NSA. See how this all fits together?
>>
>>128946642
the plan is somehow Pence is invloved and Ryan as well so they get Orrin Hatch, he picks Hillary as VP then he resigns. they think they're in House of Cards.
>>
>>128945675
is that what that anon5 faggot looks like?
>>
>>128946907
I don't think Pence is bad. Trump wouldn't have picked him as a VP if he had any inclination that he may be corrupt.

Trump has a lot of his own moles working for him. People that were pretending to be DS agents but weren't. the many goldman sachs people he has are an example of this.

They know where all the skeletons are.
>>
>>128943506
this is such utter drivel.

stop larping, and read about the region.
>>
>>128943506
we already know the reason

http://www.timesofisrael.com/qatars-billion-dollar-ransom-was-last-straw-that-led-to-gulf-crisis-report/
>>
>>128947260
Utter drivel shill because you know its the truth. GTFO. All of what is posted you can find AS FACT
>>
>>128943506
uh huh, sure buddy
>>
File: IMG_8305.png (570KB, 720x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8305.png
570KB, 720x875px
>>128947091
Sure is. Frank is lurking somewhere right meow
>>
>>128946466
Bump, nice autism op
>>
>>128946744
So this father son intel duo is American? Should we be revoking passports and what not? If they are winner's employer does this leave them open to criminal charges as well?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.