[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bill Cosby and Michael Jackson.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: bill-cosby.jpg (307KB, 2316x1343px) Image search: [Google]
bill-cosby.jpg
307KB, 2316x1343px
Redpill me and Bill and Mickey J. I've heard that both were framed for pissing (((them))) off, with Michael being a victim of straight up extortion. Is this true?
>>
>Jew Me Sue Me Don't Kike Me Or Black Or White Me - Michael Jackson
>Bill Cosby hated rap music, drugs and black on black crime, worked to improve education in black community

Read between the lies
>>
>>128940937
Bill Cosby raped a shit ton a chicks throughout his life.

Michael Jackson din do nuffin, it was people after his money.
>>
The Cosby thing was started by Hannibal Burress, it was just feminism/virtue signalling snowballing
>>
File: 1496760050269.jpg (794KB, 908x1564px) Image search: [Google]
1496760050269.jpg
794KB, 908x1564px
>>128941217
Someone posted this on /tv/ and it really activated my almonds.
>>
>>128941217

This.

The kikes were always trying to take Mike for all he had and he constantly rebuffed them. Cosby was working against their narrative of black victimhood.
>>
>>128941217
I don't get it. I'm partially retarded.
>>
File: 1496358098589.png (64KB, 216x178px) Image search: [Google]
1496358098589.png
64KB, 216x178px
>>128941217
>Cosby speaks out against BLM during the Ferguson happenings
>(((rape allegations))) start appearing

activates the almonds boys
>>
>>128941388
He did not rape a single woman; if he did he would have been imprisoned decades ago. Black men don't get away with rape. In fact they go to prison for rapes they didn't commit (see Mike Tyson).
>>
>>128941394
Hannibal was just making a joke. Comedians make jokes.
>>
>>128940937
Michael was totally set up and didn't do shit. Here's a video that goes deep into it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs

Not sure about Cosby, but the timing of all the victims "coming forward" 15-30 years after they were supposedly attacked sounds pretty fake to me. They were all so afraid to call the cops or bring him up on charges when it happened, but then they all decide to pose on a fucking magazine cover? Yeah that sounds plausible.
>>
>>128942693
Is accusing an audience member who's not heckling of being a rapist now considered a joke?
>>
>>128941809
He's implying that Michael was set up for a fall because he had control of the Beatles entire catalog and a bunch his own shit, and (((somebody))) wanted it more. And Cosby was set up for being a successful black man with a clean image who advocated for black youth not being niggers.
>>
>>128943504
What?
>>
>>128944296
Didn't he start calling Cosby a rapist when Cos showed up to one of his shows
>>
>>128943504
Holding up a photo realistic replica of the President's severed head apparently counts as a joke. So who knows?
>>
>>128944387
No. All he said was that Cosby had a smug old people black attitude, and mentioned his prior accusations. The punchline was that if you Google bill Cosby rape allegations, you get more results than Hannibal burress. Stupid joke. But I saw him live and he basically said he regrets that shit.
>>
>>128944825
>All he said was that Cosby had a smug old people black attitude

If anybody's earned the right to be smug it's him, and millennials of all people should know to show him some fucking respect. Modern lefty faggots like to talk about how hard it is for "people of color" to succeed these days? Well Cosby managed to single handled start a comedy and entertainment empire back when the KKK were popular political group and niggers were barely allowed on television. Not to mention the fact that he managed to get a Doctorate in Education. He's worked for and earned everything he got in his life.
>>
>>128941497
Good read. He was beaten as a child, not molested. It would explain his obsession with giving under privileged kids a chance at something nice and not wanting to molest them.
>>
>>128940937

in cosby's case, it's true that he was framed. telling the truth is a dangerous game.
>>
>>128946285
The majority of black kids need a father to beat the shit out of them. Say what you want about his father, but he kept his kids of the fucking street. Most other black families with 5 children are way worse off than the Jackson's.
>>
>>128940937
despite his public persona and choice of acting roles, Coz has been hardcore Reagan right wing since the 1970s. I don't think he ever poked the hornet's nest like Michael did.
>>
>>128940937
He's called Jack Michaelson
>>
>cosby grew up a poor black man in the fucking projects during a time of legitimate racism
>wound up a staunch family man and relatively beloved icon
>said some real shit about blacks being fucking stupid
>suddenly he's a rapist

Really made me think famalamadingdong.
>>
Did Gloria Allred or her daughter represent any of Cosby's accusers?
>>
>>128948606
>a staunch family man
I grew up in Massachusetts where Cosby lives and for decades we heard rumors of what a cold cruel vindictive bastard he was in private life. He also fathered at least one, maybe more illegitimate children, one of which he arranged to send to jail when she "threatened him" with writing at tell all book about her relations with him.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.