[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ariana knows what's up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

Why are liberals so delusional? I mean, do they actually believe what they say? Are they trolling?
>>
>>128940107
this isn't an incorrect statement
>>
>>128940107
Liberals literally believe that hugs and love is all it takes to live together in harmony. They are that retarded.
>>
>>128940451
kek, it is though, yeah, i don't believe it too
>>
>>128940451
"Dignity" here is a pure virtue-signaling term.

I actually consider Trump dignified. In case people haven't noticed, when he goes on the attack, it's tactical.
>>
>>128940586
They are letting their belief in an ideal world cloud their perception of the real one.
>>
>>128940107
I'm just relieved ISIS stopped operations and collectively killed themselves because of that powerful and riveting Ariana concert
>>
This the new style with the fresh type of flow
Wrist icicle, ride dick bicycle
Come true yo, get you this type of blow
If you wanna menage I got a tricycle
>>
>>128940107
Women don't understand that existence is governed by action.

Not feeling or thoughts or any mental exercise. Only action and often the actions of violence matter.
>>
File: IMG_3699.gif (612KB, 750x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3699.gif
612KB, 750x489px
*BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPP*
>>
>>128940107
>Why are liberals so delusional? I mean, do they actually believe what they say? Are they trolling?

Yes they actually think happy thoughts, hugs, virtue-signaling and other empty forms of positivity will somehow fill their empty souls and temporarily distract them from the deep existential dread they fell towards life.

They also believe it will stop terrorism.
>>
>>128940586
No, that's what people who vote for liberal candidates believe.
>>
>>128940107
Ariana Grande is a CIA MKUltra replacement for use of population submission to terrorism
>>
>>128940107
When did Trump say I hope my fans fucking die?
>>
>>128940107
Dignity and grace? The bitch literally sang about getting dicked so hard, you wouldn't be able to walk, at a fucking concert to mourn the dead no less.

It's biblical, like fucking Sodom and Gomorrah.
>>
A woman of course.
>>
File: mexico.jpg (64KB, 634x390px) Image search: [Google]
mexico.jpg
64KB, 634x390px
>>128940107
She's right Paco.

Now go back to killing your own.
>>
>>128940107
>>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>128940811
This.
How fuckin degenerate.
Singing about a load of jizz dripping off her hand to a bunch of 8-11 year olds.
This cocksucking world can't go up in flames fast enough
>>
>>128940586
And remember: if you do anything to try to stop terrorism, you're admitting defeat and the terrorists win :^)
>>
>>128940107
Theresa may is 70 years old?
>>
>>128940107
if we based our national security policies on ariana grandes grasp of reality it'd be unlikely to improve terror prevention
>>
File: 1372474596816.jpg (5KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1372474596816.jpg
5KB, 250x250px
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.