[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIRD WORLD BY 2020

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 14

File: poo-gasmic.jpg (231KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
poo-gasmic.jpg
231KB, 750x500px
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-mit-economist-peter-temin-a7694726.html

Press D to defecate on the headstone of this autistic cesspit and modern-day Gomorrah of extremist Zionism.
>>
File: shareblue_funny_sample08.jpg (68KB, 915x510px) Image search: [Google]
shareblue_funny_sample08.jpg
68KB, 915x510px
>>128939331
WE ARE LITERALLY TURNING INTO A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY. IT'S TIME TO UNITE.
Listen, hugbox redditors. Not everyone who disagrees with you is deep into psyops or a shill. Some people just disagree. For instance, me.

Rural white voter here. Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in the last 500 years. We must impeach him now and lock up his most fervent supporters. The travel ban is racist and the white house is literally full of islamophobic texts and art. Hate can only be defeated by destroying it from the top down.

On top of his blatant racism, now he is literally destroying the planet earth and ruining young and promising female entertainers' lives. What about our children? Do the right thing, fellow rural white voters. Call your senator or congressman and set things right.
>>
D
>>
>>128939331
>An MIT economist warns
One single economist from a fucking engineering school. Watch out America!
>>
Could it be because the parasites (a vast majority of non-whites) are quickly replacing productive members of society?
>>
>>128939486

shut up baby dick
>>
>The US economy is getting worse because of Trump

We're barely seeing the effects of late GWB and early Obama
>>
>>128939486
>WE ARE LITERALLY TURNING INTO A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY. IT'S TIME TO UNITE.

I'm pretty sure that has to do with the fact that we're 60% white and falling.
>>
File: pea-brained_pinocchio.jpg (235KB, 1438x666px) Image search: [Google]
pea-brained_pinocchio.jpg
235KB, 1438x666px
>>128939486
>Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life.
What did you mean by this, Cletus...?
>>
File: 1491535643102.jpg (33KB, 410x375px) Image search: [Google]
1491535643102.jpg
33KB, 410x375px
>>128939486
> implying the shit economy Obama left Trump is Trump's fault
Like the policies he has already put in place hasn't lowered the unemployment rate to an 8 year low.
>>
>import millions of third worlders
>why are we more third world?
>>
>>128939732

Are you guys unironically tag teaming your own shill thread?

That's so adorable.
>>
File: retardation_nation.jpg (403KB, 1107x1280px) Image search: [Google]
retardation_nation.jpg
403KB, 1107x1280px
>>128939512
>Ph.B iz 4 da faggotz

Indeed -- brainwashed ideologues on the lower end of the I.Q. Bell Curve, always know better than those that have discernible EEG activity.
>>
>>128939331

He hasn't fucked up the economy yet. but give him a chance.
>>
>>128940099
Just like I mentioned, anything that happens during this term is from prior presidents.
>>
>>128939331
>Dems flood America with hordes of shitskins
>Wait until a Republican in president
>"Omg Trump is making America third world"
>>
>>128939974

You just proved his point for him.

I don't know who's jewing who anymore.
>>
>>128939331
It's funny how someone can call the situation on the ground and then dance around the cause so gracefully. The article claims he says "education" is the solution which anyone with more than two brain cells to rub together knows is the catch-all solution the left offers up when things are bad and there's no real answer they want to put forth. I'd like to hear his explanation on how education is the fix when you have college graduates moving into the job market and finding there are no jobs for them.

It's also worth noting that Donald Trump isn't mentioned once in the article.
>>
File: trump agenda ruined by trump.jpg (261KB, 1270x729px) Image search: [Google]
trump agenda ruined by trump.jpg
261KB, 1270x729px
>>128939331
>us-developing-nation-regressing-economy-poverty-donald-trump-

he can't do any damage because he can't accomplish anything he wants.

>trump's agenda is being ruined by..... trump
>>
File: thank_you_come_again.jpg (87KB, 977x666px) Image search: [Google]
thank_you_come_again.jpg
87KB, 977x666px
>>128939958
Thank you! Come again!
>>
File: superhuman.jpg (94KB, 640x501px) Image search: [Google]
superhuman.jpg
94KB, 640x501px
>third world

We need To practice Eugenics, more specifically, Eutelegenisis. We need to breed super humans via artificial insemination, then share the sperm of these super humans with everyone.

We can do it. We can transform, hybridize the world, with sperm. It's possible. Sperm is the key. Sperm is an organism specifically evolved to engineer human DNA, and transform the human body. Why not make sure everyone has easy access to high quality sperm from intelligent and talented donors?

Humans will continue to degrade in quality, because even the weakest, stupidest humans, survive. Mental illness, criminality, deformities, will continue to build up in our gene pool until we do something.
>>
File: canada vs US.jpg (49KB, 620x496px) Image search: [Google]
canada vs US.jpg
49KB, 620x496px
>>128939331
ahaha just in time for canada to become a superpower by 2020

sucks getting left behind but when your leader is a spineless git who has accomplished exactly nothing but empty promises and feel good statements, that's what happens

see you at the finish line, loser
>>
File: born_to_lose.jpg (93KB, 600x425px) Image search: [Google]
born_to_lose.jpg
93KB, 600x425px
>>128940099
>trump bump™®©
>literally a high fructose sugar high from his simpleton pandering sloganeering

>someone tweets that oboonga was dead
>stock markets lose billion$ in minutes
http://business.time.com/2013/04/24/how-does-one-fake-tweet-cause-a-stock-market-crash/

many such cases...
>>
File: bye-bye_rownd-eye.jpg (1MB, 934x1920px) Image search: [Google]
bye-bye_rownd-eye.jpg
1MB, 934x1920px
>>128941081
>ahaha just in time for canada to become a superpower by 2020
can't be any worse than what the burgers have done with the place

>...says and increasingly nervous laowai for the trillionth time this millennia
>>
File: democracy_fail.jpg (81KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
democracy_fail.jpg
81KB, 600x402px
>>128940994
>We need To practice Eugenics, more specifically, Eutelegenisis. We need to breed super humans via artificial insemination, then share the sperm of these super humans with everyone.
"super" human is any homo-sapien that's not your average, oxygen-thieving normie -- that's not enough

we need ENFORCED EUGENICS, whereby any prospective breeders must first undertake (and pass) and I.Q. test... such that their kids are more likely to turn out useful societal members (as distinct from--example--6,000,000,000 afro-niggers who will flood the civilised world like a real-life 'World War Z̶̶ N')
>>
File: achtung_jude_disney.jpg (100KB, 450x344px) Image search: [Google]
achtung_jude_disney.jpg
100KB, 450x344px
>>128940218
>6.5 million jews (zionists: n/a)
>more than Israel
>"floods"
>>
>>128939486
PSY OP DETECTED
>>
>>128942276
that's not plausible, and probably impossible, and very unethical. my idea is perfectly possible.

Poor stupid people can be convinced that super sperm will make their children smart so the children are able to lift the entire family out of poverty.
>>
>>128939331
http://archive.is/Ddykh
>>
>>128939486
Dumb nigger
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.