[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Veganism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5114.jpg (73KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5114.jpg
73KB, 900x600px
Why aren't you vegan yet /pol/?

>Worldwide leading cause of death is heart diesease which is caused by saturated fat and cholesterol, found only in animal products.

>Vegans are the only dietary group in the healthy blood cholesterol level.

>Dairy and chicken contain estrogen, leading to more body fat production.

> Cattle farming releases the most co2 levels into the atmosphere than any other source.

> Most heart disease doctors reccomend a low fat vegan diet.

> All the essential nutrients needed to sustain a balanced diet can be gotten from plant based sources.

Inb4 vitamin b12 deficiency, animals are given b12, so meat isn't a natural source of it either.

You claim to be against degeneracy right? So why aren't you vegan yet?
>>
I've been for 12 years, feels good man. Lost about 50 lbs then. Skin's great, slim, eat well.
>>
>>128935491
Good to know, yet people always try to link it with sjw faggotry which simply isn't true
>>
>>128935180
I severely limit meat intake to 3 meals or less per week and I usually eat about 1-2 on average. It's what feels best for my personal health.

My main goal outside health is to live sustainably, which I believe i do a halfway decent job at. Animal industry accounts for far more pullotion and green house gases than any other single source.

Before you vegan shills tell me to go full retard; no. I don't give a shit how animals feel when they are murdered. All I care about is sustainability and a healthy environment.
>>
I'll be honest, I think a lot of it is the stigma. People absolutely despise the self righteous attitudes of a lot of vocal vegans. Why would I want to make such a big change in my life when the people telling me to do it are absolute cunts?

If Veganism wasn't shoved in people's faces like religion often is, I think more people would be willing to try it.
>>
>>128936419
I also don't care about the animals, I follow this diet because it is the most logica, helthiest and least degenerate of them all.

Limiting your meat intake to 2-3 meals per week is also still fucking with your health, once you reach you 50's-60's you will start to feel the symtoms of your diet, it honestly just isn't worth it.
>>
>>128935180
>>1289354
>>128936119
>>128936419
>>128936965
>>128936976

What the fuck is the faggot shit? A paid echo chamber? Fuck off and saged.
>>
>>128937220
Nah m8, I eat meat daily. I just think that veganism isn't a bad idea but the negativity towards it is mostly the crazy fuckers who never shut up about it.
>>
>>128937220
Enjoy your heart disease faggot
>>
>>128935180
>>28936965
>Veganism
The bad stigma of veganism exists because it is objectively faggotry. Vegans are either animal lovers protecting their emotional delusions on creatures that can't even understand what is a emotion, or people who are paranoid about healthyness.
In the real world, there's absolutely no reason to stop eating meat since it is healthy and it is tasty as fuck.
Animals are either food or entertainment, and humans are carnivores. Stop your bullshit and accept reality.
>>
>>128939960
You're objectively wrong though m8.

Meat isn't healthy in any way, maybe if youre into bodybuilding and need large amounts of protein. But it still contains saturated fat and cholesterol, which is unhealthy as fuck.

You claim that smoking and drugs is degenerate as it's bad for your health, so why does meat get excused when it is just as bad/if not worse?
>>
>>128935180
>Can't drink milk
>can't eat cheese
>can't eat anything with eggs

No thanks
>>
>>128935180
>Why aren't you vegan yet /pol/?
massive food allergies to common fruits/veggies/grains

glad i'm not breeding. fuck these horrid genes.
>>
i'm convinced sugar is the real killer. every obesity-related disease came from sugar.

hyperglycemia (high blood sugar) damages every organ in your body. your body patches the shredded arteries with cholesterol. those patches build up until you get a clog.
>>
All these extreme diets are the worst.

Why can't you just be logical and eat a bit of everything and try to vary to get everything your body can use?

Doesn't have to be cut out everything good or tasty, and let's be fucking honest, veganism limits you to only the most boring foods, or extremely time consuming ones to make anything remotely interesting.

You can have all that extra time at the end of your life to prepare your meals that'll still taste bland, I'm good.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.