[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Did Britain Shoot the London Bridge Attackers instead of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: london police.jpg (275KB, 1028x794px) Image search: [Google]
london police.jpg
275KB, 1028x794px
If that happened in America the attackers wouldn't be shot, they would be tazed, brought to jail, then tried in a non-bias trial. Then convicted of terrorism and thrown in ADX Supermax or GITMO for life. They wouldn't be killed, in fact if they tried to kill themselves the government would forcefeed them since U.S government cares about all life even criminals.

Why did the government shoot them is my question?
>>
>>128930988
because they were in the middle of stabbing people to death?
>>
>>128930988
Should've strung up their rotten corpses from Big Ben while they're were at it.
>>
>>128930988
Because brits are racist. If he was white they would have disarmed him and said "its a lone wolf madman". You have no idea how much emotional damage this gives to my muslim stepson.
>>
>>128930988
Burger here... they would have been shot. Tasing is for cranky old women in a parking lot.
>>
If they were white males they'd have been tased
>>
>>128930988
They got ordered to because reports were that it was a terrorist attack.

If it was a report of some drunk mindlessly stabbing people a taser would have probably been deployed.
>>
>america
>not being shot
>>
>>128930988
I'm tell you why.
Because those "attackers" are brainwashed assets trained and armed by the different intelligence agencies. I'm not telling this was MI5, it probably was a hostile foreign country trying to meddle in the elections (most likely Russia or Germany/France).

These "terrorists" are either crazy or under death threats, so they themselves are forced to commit their crimes.
After the "terrorists" hit, the same people who released them (which are and closely following them during the action) dispose of them so as to not to leave any trace. Otherwise they could be interrogated and tortured and the mastermind of the attack would be revealed.
>>
Is this opposite day? What makes you think the sandnigger wouldnt've been shot? The police over here have no problem killing niggers, let alone SANDniggers. Sage
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 300x168px
>>128933034
>>
You clearly haven't seen the video of them being neutralised. If you had, you wouldn't be asking the question.

(police happened upon the terrorists mid-stab so shooting to kill was clearly the only option. Also tazers aren't as nearly reliable as bullets)
>>
>>128930988
IIRC, they had fake bomb vests on. Neutralising them would allow them to bingo bango.
>>
File: tenor.gif (943KB, 498x209px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
943KB, 498x209px
>>128930988
If caught in the act of murder, the sentence is death. Is 1200 fps fast enough for a speedy trial?
>>
>>128930988
They had fake suicide vests on
>>
have you seen the cctv footage? they were literally mid-thrusting a knife into a dude, by shooting them they managed to save his life.
>>
they need pig blood bullets
>>
>>128930988
they were (((shot)))
dead people can't answer questions
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.