[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET IN HERE AND SUPPORT CONCEALED CARRY PERMIT RECIPROCITY!!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: stop-bloomberg.png (114KB, 910x113px) Image search: [Google]
stop-bloomberg.png
114KB, 910x113px
>as seen on http://www.drudgereport.com/
>adblock can't even stop it
http://www.standunited.org/petition/gun-owners-want-concealed-carry-permit-reciprocity/
Sign This Petition!
With 2,910 supporters
2,090 needed

>Why is this important to you?
It is my wish to travel freely and armed about my country as I see fit.

I just signed with valid information. I did use my spam email address though.
>>
Concealed carry of a licensed firearm is legal in all 50 states.
Each state has its own rules about who can hold a permit, and under what circumstances a permit applies. State lawmakers set these rules.
When someone licensed in their home state travels to another, that same license may or may not apply. For instance, a Texas resident’s concealed carry permit is not recognized by 14 states. Florida permits are not recognized by 13 states. A New Yorker’s permit counts for nothing in 26 states.
This creates problems when people cross state lines and their rights change, often without their knowledge. Governor Chris Christie just commuted the 3-year prison sentence of a military veteran who was found to be in unlawful possession of a firearm in New Jersey, though he had a concealed carry permit in his home state of Virginia.

To Congress:
The Second Amendment guarantees every American the right to keep and bear arms. The Constitution is our nation’s highest law, and it applies to all of us.

The uneven concealed carry laws across state lines cause people with permits to be thrown in jail, depending on where the permit is from. Usually, these people had no idea that they were breaking the law. Reciprocity laws are currently set by each state and are subject to change at any time.

Instead, we propose a system of nationwide reciprocity. States should still set the rules for their residents, but each state should recognize the permits belonging to visitors, too. Nationwide concealed carry reciprocity will make it easier for law-abiding gun owners to travel while protected by a firearm which they are already licensed to carry.
Sincerely,
[Your Name]
>>
double-check that self-bumps don't work
>>
>>128927692
whew, that was close. thanks
>>
File: HoneyTrap.jpg (48KB, 210x250px) Image search: [Google]
HoneyTrap.jpg
48KB, 210x250px
>Give your personal information to this shady website no one heard of...

Hmmmmmm....
>>
>>128927787
it's on drudge ffs
>>
>>128927787
if you're that paranoid, use a throwaway email
>>
worthy cause OP
>>128927787
its linked from drudge, and thats the way petitions work, you cant give fake info because the lazy gov people check that shit in the hopes so they dont have to do any work
>>
>>128927787
there's actually no email confirmation. they didn't even send me an email at all
>>
>>
>>128925043
>lets federalize gun laws
you're too new to this here issue
>>
>>128927787
http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/gen-male-us-us.php
>>
>>128928547
>states' rights
valid point, however, if the bill is worded correctly, and i'll admit i haven't read the text, it would reduce the ability of states to infringe on the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>128925245
Signed with essentially that as my comment
>>
File: kekistan-flag.jpg (91KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kekistan-flag.jpg
91KB, 1280x720px
>>128930480
Thanks!
>>
can i get a bump?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.