/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jerry Brown Violates US Constitution and Federal Law Cont.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 23

File: 1496859686241.png (389KB, 1263x789px) Image search: [Google]
1496859686241.png
389KB, 1263x789px
>California Gov. Jerry Brown (D) signed an agreement to work with China to lower greenhouse gas emissions Tuesday, just days after President Trump pulled the United States out of an international climate change agreement.
>The agreement, though nonbinding, aims to expand cooperation between China and California on renewable energy, zero-emission vehicles and low-carbon urban development, Brown’s office said. It will establish a joint working group of Chinese and Californian officials to come up with ways to work together, and to invest in programs that would cut carbon emissions.
>Brown signed the pact with Wan Gang, China’s minister of science and technology, before meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping.
http://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/336537-california-signs-deal-with-china-to-combat-climate-change

>Article 1 Section 10:
>No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.
https://www.usconstitution.net/xconst_A1Sec10.html

>8 U.S. Code § 953 - Private correspondence with foreign governments
>Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/953

Last Thread >>128901100
>>
>>128923688
>Virginia v. Tennessee (1893)
>As to what represents a compact requiring approval from Congress, it is those types of agreements that would, in some fashion, increase and build up the political influence of the contracting states, so as to encroach upon or impair the supremacy of the United States, or interfere with their rightful management of particular subjects placed under their entire control
https://supreme.justia.com/cases/federal/us/148/503/case.html
>>
>The agreement, though nonbinding

So, in other words, it's nothing.
>>
File: 1496869370712.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1496869370712.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>128923688
lad
>>
>>128923886

Yes, they're making mountains out of molehills.
>>
>>128923886
This. Its not like its a trade deal.
>>
>>128923886
"Enter into any Agreement or Compact."
>>
>>128923688

MEmE IT
>>
>>128923886

these dumb fucks are just salty and know trump is about to get impeached really soon.
even if the deal was real it wouldn't matter because trump is done
>>
>>128924369
It's not legally binding, which means it's worth less than toilet paper.
>>
>>128924200

sauce
>>
>Non binding agreement

Lel and you retards had a whole other thread about this.
>>
>>128924200
Hawaii is enacting laws, there is nothing wrong with that.
California met with China and signed an Agreement, that's unconstitutional.
Honestly if California just did what Hawaii did this wouldn't be an issue.
As long as Hawaii didn't sign into an agreement with a foreign power it's nothing.
>>
>>128924738
>>128924738

I lol'd hard. Apparently, the fish bait themselves these days.
>>
>>128923886
>>128924601
A
>>
>>128924738
>non-binding agreement
>agreement
So you're saying he violated the Constitution.
>>
>>128925282

Not this shit again.
>>
>>128925166
If it's a non-binding agreement, it's not legally an agreement. This is CNN-tier grasping at straws.
>>
>>128925397
>>128925046
>>128924738
>>128924601
>>128923886
>>128924244
>>128924357
>Article 1 Section 10:
>No State shall, without the Consent of Congress, lay any duty of Tonnage, keep Troops, or Ships of War in time of Peace, enter into any Agreement or Compact with another State, or with a foreign Power, or engage in War, unless actually invaded, or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay.
>Virginia v. Tennessee (1893)
>As to what represents a compact requiring approval from Congress, it is those types of agreements that would, in some fashion, increase and build up the political influence of the contracting states, so as to encroach upon or impair the supremacy of the United States, or interfere with their rightful management of particular subjects placed under their entire control
>>
>>128925532

Good luck with that, leaf.
>>
>>128925585
This is about as cut and dry as you can get.
>>
It's probably nothing but it'll get a thumbs up from me if a (D) gets locked up over it.
>>
File: 1494291671202.jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
1494291671202.jpg
67KB, 540x534px
>>128924538
>being this fucking retarded
>>
Nice! Should be jailed.

Reminds me of Trump, his team and Russia.
>>
>>128924357
>>128924244
>>128924601
>>128924738

It is an agreement between the state of California and China.

Calling it "non-binding" is just fancy word-play because there is really no such thing as a "legally binding" agreement between two different countries that each have their own separate legal systems and jurisdictions.

Countries keep their word on "non-binding" agreements all the time and break their word on "legally-binding" agreements just as often. There is no distinction. An agreement is an agreement.

Furthermore it's obviously a play by China to sow discord and disunity in the USA. Non-binding or not, foreign nations MUST ALWAYS DEAL ONLY WITH THE LEGITIMATE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE UNITED STATES. The president or legitimate representatives of the president.

For China and the state of California to meet and sign an agreement is not only treasonous on the part of the governor of California, but a direct attempt to bypass the lawful authority of our nation.

It cannot be tolerated.
>>
>>128925585
We read this. It doesn't mean anything if it's a non-binding agreement. It's not so cut-and-dried as you're saying, especially with what you posted counts as a compact requiring approval from Congress.
>>
>>128927026
>current year+2
>anyone (especially a liberal) actually ever being tried for/convicted of treason anymore
we've thrown the word "treason!" around so much in past years that people have become completely desensitized to it
>>
>>128923688
Good, CA needs to declare independence so we can roll in and fuck them up.

Let them do whatever they want.
>>
>>128927026
Pretty sure this clause pertains to matters of military/ strategic importance. If a private individual can make agreements with another nation (protip; they can) then surely states can and do so all the time
>>
>>128927274
Well in that case Trump can just declare the state of California to be in rebellion and start leveling cities.
>>
>>128927026
But why so mad about California cucking itself anyway?
>>
File: 1481837347259.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1481837347259.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>128927698
>join US military
>get citizenship for annihilating california
I was born in the right timeline
>>
>>128927654
>(protip; they can)
You mean can't.
>Any citizen of the United States, wherever he may be, who, without authority of the United States, directly or indirectly commences or carries on any correspondence or intercourse with any foreign government or any officer or agent thereof, with intent to influence the measures or conduct of any foreign government or of any officer or agent thereof, in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States, or to defeat the measures of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/953
>>
>>128927259
You can't hide behind non-binding if you follow the agreement.
>>
File: 65074857.jpg (31KB, 479x359px) Image search: [Google]
65074857.jpg
31KB, 479x359px
>>128927698
>>
>>128923688
So California signed a deal to keep buying dirty solar and wind machinery from China.
>>
Exactly the same thing as when a half-dozen states went into ICAP ten years ago.

Legal consequence: 0

https://icapcarbonaction.com/en/news-archive/4-icap-partnership/about-icap/12-political-declaration

Notice the signatories of that memorandum of understanding on the climate.
>>
>>128927026
>An agreement is an agreement.

There are no legal implications for breaking a non-binding agreement. Countries breaking both types of agreements doesn't change this. Quebec has non-binding agreements with several of your states, independent of the federal government. I've never heard of any US governor being in hot water for this.
>>
>>128927932
>without authority of the United States
What is the definition of "authority of the United States" here, especially as it regards a state governor?

>in relation to any disputes or controversies with the United States
While it's certainly treated as such in the media, has climate change been officially labeled a dispute or controversy by the government? The Trump administration seems to have been playing pretty coy with avoiding confirming or denying any acceptable or rejection of the AGW hypothesis.

>or to defeat the measures of the United States
Lowering your emissions isn't really defeating any measures of the United States as there is no law saying you CAN'T reduce carbon output if you want.
>>
File: WRONG.jpg (51KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
WRONG.jpg
51KB, 670x377px
>>128927654
> If a private individual can make agreements with another nation
>protip; they can

That's where you're wrong kiddo.
A private individual may represent THEMSELVES in agreements with foreign governments, a private individual cannot represent the interests of the United States in any agreements with foreign governments without the authorization of congress. California is part of the United States. Try taking US civics again, oh wait

>flag

Your ignorance is forgiven
>>
>>128927875
leveling the city with the anti icmb protecting the rest of the country of nuclear annihilation
top kek
>>
>>128928130
>You can't hide behind non-binding if you follow the agreement.

This doesn't matter. Would you say any state following the stipulations of the Paris Agreement are doing anything unconstitutional if they don't explicitly say it? Let the constitutional lawyers argue over this in court. But don't hold your breath on anything serious happening.
>>
File: IMG_2880.jpg (92KB, 1024x742px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2880.jpg
92KB, 1024x742px
>>128924538
Shill or functional retard?
>>
>>128928434

What then is the implication of breaking a so-called "binding agreement"? Is it binding under US law or Canadian law? If one side breaks it, who is going to enforce it? There is no "law" governing "legally-binding agreements".

>if US states make agreements with leafs they should all hang too
>>
Here's the test. If it was an agreement with japan, south korea, or australia, hell even mexico none of you would be giving a fuck. The entire reason you are getting blown out is that it's china.
>>
>>128923688
>nonbinding
LITERALLY NOTHING
>>128925585
NOT BINDING
LITERALLY NOTHING
Find something else to hang that corporate neolib on.
>>128927026
>no such thing as a "legally binding" agreement between two different countries that each have their own separate legal systems and jurisdictions.
>doesn't know about the Treaty of Vienna
>Furthermore it's obviously a play by China to sow discord and disunity in the USA.
>muh unity
Biden's personal cum dumpster spotted
>>
>Trusting the chinks

This is always a bad move. But hey as long as it makes me look good about muh climate change who cares!
>>
>>128928944
It's binding under relevant international law under other treaties and their respective governing organizations, such as WTO, ICSID, ICC, and so on.
>>128929350
We got us a proud little skinless neocon burger here. DAY OF THE GRILL WHEN?
>>
From the actual agreement:

>Paragraph 6
>EFFECT OF MOU

>This MOU serves only as a record of the Participants' intentions and does not constitute or create any legally binding or enforceable rights or obligations, expressed or implied.

Wouldn't stopping this "record of intentions" actually be an abridgement of freedom of speech?
>>
>>128929063
treatment of agreements with democracies that respect human rights is different than treatment of an agreement of Authoritarian government which regularly disappears its own citizens? say it ain't so
>>
>>128923688
OH please god let this be true fuck Jerry Brown I hope they take his ass down. I want my state to not be a leftist shithole.
>>
>>128929879
Far too late for that friend.
>>
>>128929471

>international law

Hahaha good one
>>
>>128928755
States can create policies that follow the terms of the Paris agreement, but they can't officially join the agreement. States can't enter a deal with a foreign country without the consent of the federal government.
>>
Who cares. They are really going to end up fucking themselves royally.
>>
Isn't the main problem with Paris the fact that US would have to pay hundreds of billions to China and India? Are these states giving away their own money or what?
>>
>>128928562
Authority of the United States is the Constitution and Congress. While the governor is a public official, he doesn't carry authority in this matter.
It is certainly a controversy, look at all the rabble rousing between the two parties.
It defeats a measure since Trump wants to renegotiate the deal and CA is getting in the way.
>>
>>128928373
Is ICAP a foreign power or private committee?
>>
>>128929577
Checked, and yes.
>>128930060
>international law
>hasn't noticed that beef is no longer labeled with country of origin
>>
>>128928434
Post em. Let's see these agreements.
>>
Reminder that California has the right to set its own environmental standards anyway, grandfathered under and therefore not subject to the supremacy of the Clean Air Act. BTFO
>>
I love my state so fucking much. Stay rural and retarded faggots. We're onto the future
>>
>>128923688
I was wondering why I wasn't seeing anything on this in the news when this story broke. This is a pretty clear violation of the Logan amendment.
>>
I thought Brown lost re-election.
>>
>>128931707
It just has to make its way off /pol/ to see if it amounts to anything.
>>
>>128931386
I'm pretty sure they get a waiver for that though and they were saying that Trump could revoke it.
>>
>drumpf and tillerson ties to russia
>that's cool dude

>state does what fed govt doesnt want
>IT'S TREASON THEN

How far you bootlickers have fallen. No one on this board has said "state's rights" since the ron paul days.
>>
>>128932203
>drumpf and tillerson ties to russia
Golly if only some were proven to exist! What did it feel like when you read James Comey's words and realized slitting your wrists really is the only way out of the hole you've dug for yourself?
>>
>>128932193
>muh i'm really not sure about anything but my team colors but i'll pretend
Sorry, bitch, CARB is here to stay until Congress says otherwise.
>>
Tell me how this wouldn't be in violation. The EU requesting individual States to sign on to the Paris Agreement.
http://www.iflscience.com/environment/eu-ignore-white-house-work-directly-states-paris-agreement/
>>
>>128932203
Constitution is the Constitution. I don't make the rules.
>>
>>128923688
That old fag moonbeam is a lawyer and a very craft, sneaky one. He had all the west coast newspapers to agree not to write about his gay bath house escapades in the mid/late 1970's.

Like obongo he is obsessed with "muh heritage".
>>
>>128923688
Also that pic they used is several decades old. He is older than hilldawg.
>>
>>128932109
I was more wondering why I hadn't seen a single article that even suggested California signing an agreement with China was unusual.
>>
>>128932505
well let me say it another way:

10 years ago, when the Bush administration issued the first-ever denial of a California waiver request. California had sought to restrict not only the “traditional” toxic air pollutants—like ozone and particulate matter—but also greenhouse gases, the non-poisonous pollutants that accumulate in the atmosphere and cause climate change.

The Bush administration said no, and California sued. But the case was never decided. Barack Obama became president, and, in May 2009, he announced new national standards on greenhouse gas emissions from cars while simultaneously announcing a bailout for the U.S. auto industry.

He also granted California its waiver as part of the same deal. As a concession, California harmonized its greenhouse-gas rules with the federal government.

Congress what?
>>
>>128933394
In other words, you have no decision on which to rest anything other than daddy daddy said no and hadn't YET gotten his ass smacked down by a court of law.
Day of the grill when?
>>
>>128923688
Trump needs to have him arrested and charged right fucking now.
>>
>>128933394
p.s. CARB still exists, still sets their own rules, and still enforces them to this day. The fedgov jewing them down doesn't enter into it.
>>
>>128924601
"ENTER INTO ANY AGREEMENT OR COMPACT."

God damn, how can people be so stupid they can't understand the simplest fucking English. It's kind of like "CONGRESS SHALL MAKE ***NO*** LAW" or "SHALL ***NOT*** BE INFRINGED."

Fuck.
>>
>>128927698
>Well in that case Trump can just declare the state of California to be in rebellion and start leveling cities.

and elminiate $2.5T of our GDP, our entire tech sector, not to mention all of the food california produces.

what's wrong with you? are you fucking stupid?
>>
>>128932503

The fear is palpable

>>128932675

Lucky this doesn't violate it then
>>
>>128924991
Hawaii is fucked to. They can't "join the Paris agreement."

And on top of all of this...THIS FALLS UNDER THE DOMAIN OF THE EPA. Normally I would say the 10th Amendment preempts the EPA, but that's not what America decided through Congress and the USSC. Liberals created a nation where FedGov has authority over regulating air pollution. Liberals now need to obey the law or suffer the consequences.

Arrest both governors and all lawmakers involved.
>>
>>128933796
but they literally did get jewed down. they had to harmonize with the fed gov regs to avoid a collision under obama. they can have that collision now with trump, or congress can head them off at the pass by amending the clean air act to remove ca special position. oh noes
>>
>>128933852
Yeah, because it's not possible at all for a military to seize control of industry, food production, etc.

This isn't a military matter. It's a matter for the FBI. Arrest Gov. Brown at once.
>>
IMO, it's all one big PsyOP.
>>
>>128923688
Does nuking San Francisco count as green house gases?
>>
>US states can't do what they want if the Big Govt Fed doesnt want them to

HAHAHAAAAAHAAAA FUCKING KEKED

Take your sovereignity back retards, how the fuck havent you revolted yet?
>>
>>128924538
This. If Trump is still president by Halloween I'll livestream myself blowing my brains out on /pol/, and you can cap this because I'm dead fucking serious.
>>
>>128933852
They want to secede so we might as well level them and prevent competition.
>>
>>128934544
You leave the EU yet?
>>
>>128935066
they obviously don't want to secede, but sure let's "level them" and eliminate the entire tech sector and give east asia an even bigger competitive advantage, you dumb shit.
>>
>>128935035
Good. See you then.
>>
>>128935238
>implying you can't seize them
We seized Saddam's oil fields, we can do the same here.
>>
>>128935439
yeah i'm sure whoever "seizes" them won't do a fucking terrible job of running those companies.
>>
>>128927026
This..... you fucking idiots need to wake up. The theory of divide and conquer is nothing new, fucking moronic traitors
>>
File: 1471383758990.jpg (51KB, 699x699px) Image search: [Google]
1471383758990.jpg
51KB, 699x699px
>>128923688
The United States is (or at least should be) a collection of autonomous states with a federal government that takes care of a few things, and everything else left to states. If individual states or individuals want to enter into agreements with international organizations or other states, as long as it doesn't undermine the federal government, should be okay IMO.
>>
>>128935627
>implying Americans can't run companies
>implying Californians are the only ones capable of running a tech company
Are you an idiot?
>>
File: 1481950394011.png (196KB, 500x413px) Image search: [Google]
1481950394011.png
196KB, 500x413px
>>128935035
That's a lot of big talk for an anonynmous imageboard

make a tripcode, post face, and I'll see you back here on Dildoween
>>
>>128935035
Hey c'mon man, don't even think about that shit. I can understand depression but don't end your life over him.
>>
>>128936133
>as long as it doesn't undermine the federal government
How can Trump renegotiate the climate deal if all the states join it individually?
>>
>>128935035
What time on Halloween? Imma make a note.
>>
What would the ninth circuit say?
>>
File: 1416089768007.jpg (42KB, 547x471px) Image search: [Google]
1416089768007.jpg
42KB, 547x471px
I love when pol gets triggered
>>
>>128936281
Trump's pulling out of it altogether though. No negotiation. And all of the states would never join, especially southern republican ones and industrial ones that flipped for Donald.
>>
>>128933830
>CONGRESS SHALL MAKE ***NO*** LAW
In practice, that means Congress makes laws which are enforced until someone with enough resources to sue the government and stay at it for ten years or so gets SCOTUS to strike it down, whereupon Congress tries again.
When lawmakers face treason charges, or even jail time, for violating the Constitution, you can cite your oligarchs' bible. Until then, stop whining and get back to work.
>because it's not possible at all for a military to seize control of industry, food production, etc.
Because it's not possible at all for farmers to simply lay waste to their farms and ranches, or otherwise interfere with the smooth functioning of the system of inputs that makes their production possible.
>>128936685
>What would the ninth circuit say?
It almost doesn't matter, because the Ninth Circuit gets overturned more than the $20 street walker.
>>
>people still don't realise the Paris Agreement was a thinly veiled attempt to deindustrialize America and transfer wealth
>>
>>128937599
I'm pretty sure they do, and their actions are deliberate.
>>
>>128923688
ARREST HIM PLEASE GOD TRUMP SEND THE FEDS AND ARREST HIM PLEASE THEY ALREADY HATE YOU. TWEET THIS TO TRUMP.

BLOW THIS THE FUCK UP
>>
>>128937599
Why do you want to work 7/24 and get paid minimum wages anyways?
>>
Day 1: Fuck you federal government, muh states right!

Day 2: how dare California enter in a non binding agreement!!!! Respect and obey Federal govt.

/pol/ logic in a nutshell
>>
File: IMG_4936.jpg (134KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4936.jpg
134KB, 300x300px
>>128923688
California Uber Alles!
>>
>>128923688
>or in such imminent Danger as will not admit of delay

This is the clause that activist courts will use to say it's "constitutional".
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 250x225px
>they think China cares about the environment
>mfw
>>
>>128923688
SEND TROOPS this could literally be the beginning of a civil war. He needs to arrest the California governor and all who voted for the agreement.

I can imagine blue states rebelling against the feds. Please fuck them up.
>>
>>128925166
FUCKING ARGUMENT.

Now why don't you refute it, you walking heart attack.
>>
>>128938466
That is literally the only defense which wont hold up.
>>

So Flynn, Kushner and maybe Trump... Hm...makes you think.

No, I'm not a shill, I'm a real person and not getting paid...
>>
>>128938637
>m-muh climate change is an imminent danger!
>implying the 9th Circuit wouldn't concede to this argument 200%
>>
>>128938235
>Says you can't in the Constitution
>A right
>>
Forget secession, let's just throw them out already.
>>
>>128936133
>The United States is (or at least should be)

>I choose to ignore the constitution because it says things I don't like.
>>
>>128938520
Already did. Read the thread.
>>
>>128938675
>without authority of the US
They all have that authority as the victors of the election. Unless you're implying something happened during the campaign and not the transition.
>>
File: 1492698733688.gif (2MB, 324x390px) Image search: [Google]
1492698733688.gif
2MB, 324x390px
Man, who gives a fuck about greenhouse gases, the point is cutting down the fucking pollution that reduces the lifespan of our children fucking ten years.

The corporations are lazy, get it through your head. Climate change is just a selling point for the normies. Fuck climate change.

>draconian
>nonbinding
>>
>>128938209
20$+ an hour you mexinigger
>>
>>128938675
>Logan act
>used literally once in 1803 and widely considered unconstitutional and unenforceable by experts
>actual incoming administration officials should be prosecuted, but not Jesse Jackson or Dennis Rodman

Lol.
>>
>>128929090
Hey dickhead, if the agreement is such a non agreement due to it being non binding, then why make the fucking thing to begin with?
>>
>>128939215
>the point is cutting down the fucking pollution that reduces the lifespan of our children fucking ten years
Meanwhile in India and China who pay nothing....
>>
>>128923688
>land of the free
>>
>>128939639
because virtue signalling
>>
>>128939362
I only make 19 :( currently looking for a better job. I feel like a failure.
>>
File: Kekistanis.jpg (627KB, 500x777px) Image search: [Google]
Kekistanis.jpg
627KB, 500x777px
>>128923688
I thought you conservacucks were pro-states right? Why against it now?
>>
>>128939159
I think (((they))) are alleging it happened during the campaign.
>>
>>128939895
>candidates talking to foreign governments is illegal

Guess they forgot this one. Seems like it'd be easier to nail him for this one given that there's video.
>>
>>128939872
We are for the rule of law.
>>
>>128940414
He walked thinly there because he arranged no deals and Hillary was also invited.
>>
>>128933852
>our entire tech sector
Ha. Funny. Silicon Valley is literally just rolling on its own momentum, nothing of particular note is out their beside Facebook, Microsoft and Google. Tech companies are increasingly moving to states like Nevada, North Carolina and Texas, which have lower cost of living and lower corporate rates.

>all of the food california produces.
Something like 70% of their farmland is dedicated to fucking Almonds. All the staple foods are from the heartlands.
>>
>>128940556
This guy knows what's going on
>>
>>128924357
They are pledging federal money to a foreign entity. That is illegal
>>
File: ptgposter1.jpg (198KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
ptgposter1.jpg
198KB, 1200x1195px
>>128940430
Who makes it?

You hypocritical cucks really are something else, aren't you? Keep bitching over big government and how the states should have more rights, yet go in a complete tantrum when some states decide to do something that triggers you.

Get over it.
>>
>>128923688
RUSH ACT!
RUSH ACT!
RUSH ACT!
RUSH ACT!

R U S H
U
S
H
>>
>>128923688
California has no money to commit to (((global warming))). Pure political bullshit. Businesses are leaving California at the rate of 200 per day. Its a fucking stamper
>>
>>128942741
Stampede
>>
>>128923688
Jerry Brown also likes to tell anyone that has a different opinion than him, including in formal situations like hearings to "just shut the fuck up" or "shut your fucking mouth."
>>
>>128940414

talking =/= signing agreements
>>
>>128942741
>California has no money
Absolutely false.
>>
>>128942741
California has already discussed placing exit taxes on its businesses and citizens. They're unironically planning on holding their tax paying population hostage to support their illegals and political agendas.
>>
>>128942741
they're rich as nazis, they just divert it all to their own cronies' pockets
>>
>>128924369
>"Enter into any Agreement or Compact."

Nonbinding.

Let Trump piss and moan about it if he wants. Pulling out of the paris climate agreement was literally just thumbing his nose at liberals. Pulling out accomplished nothing, and the agreement itself was good for our economy, it would have created jobs and pretty much every American company supports it, even the ones who sell fucking oil.

So it's no surprise that we're going to see numerous states, companies and private individuals taking measures to help fulfill the goals of the agreement, despite Trump being a fuckin' child and pulling out.
>>
>>128943526
I don't know where you're getting your information, but California has been on the verge of bankruptcy for a while now.
>>
>>128943526
>>128943661
$1.28 trillion dollars of debt as of January 2017. Whatever illusion of wealth the state has right now is coming at the expense of their children.
>>
>>128943889
>Nonbinding

What constitutes a "binding" international agreement? There's no such thing. You'll also notice that Constitution lists no such clause related to the contents of the agreement as you're implying.
>>
>>128925585
The agreement isnt as concernning as China continuing to mess in the politics of California. China is buying up Hollywood, silicon valley and now they are trying to get involved in CA agriculture as well. California China relations equal a major interst in worldwide influence
>>
>>128927259
>A fucking leaf
>Qualified to critic the US constitution
Pick one
>>
>>128943993
You don't understand, the state can borrow money and pay a state senator's retarded brother in law's construction business AND THEY GET TO KEEP IT.

The state is just an instrument to transfer money from the pocket of the taxpayer or from the state's debt to your own pocket.
>>
So is this payback for meddling in Taiwan ?
>>
Jerry Brown cannot run for re-election next year. Thank god.

Expect more crazy bullshit though.
>>
>>128944099

>No such thing as a binding international agreement

K you clearly have no fucking clue. Lol. This is just more of this ridiculous "B-BUT TRUMP WON, YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!1!!!"
>>
>>128944342
Thank God. Californian reporting. That race taitor has done so much damage to California. I can't even...
It's like living in Mexico with a few white people who hate themselves...and America.
>>
>>128935035
>1post

yeah , I am so sure you will WINNNNNNNNK
>>
>>128923688

Can we just bomb California already? Every thing ever that is horrible about America is due to Califags.
>>
>>128923688
Reminded me of Andrew Harclay
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Harclay,_1st_Earl_of_Carlisle
>As one of the main military leaders on the border to Scotland, Harclay became frustrated with Edward II's inactivity, particularly the humiliating English defeat at the Battle of Old Byland on 14 October 1322, which made it clear that the war could not be won. Harclay initiated negotiations with the Scots on his own accord, and on 3 January 1323, he signed a peace treaty with Robert the Bruce. The act was without royal sanction, and amounted to treason.[1] The king issued an arrest order for the earl, and on 25 February Harclay was taken into the king's custody. He was arraigned before royal justices on 3 March, denied a hearing, and executed the same day. He was hanged, drawn and quartered, and the various parts of his body displayed in different parts of the country. Only after five years was he allowed a proper burial, but the conviction for treason was never annulled.
>>
>>128944943
it actually stems from shitty colleges in Canada
>>
>>128923688
>RIP UNION

ahhaha bout time.

civil war when? we will invade and take what we want from the north when the dust settles.
>>
>>128923688
HANG
>>
>>128923688
Just nuke us please somebody. There's no ending to this shitshow.
>>
File: 1495729814672.jpg (129KB, 960x561px) Image search: [Google]
1495729814672.jpg
129KB, 960x561px
>>128923688
Jail him and throw away the key.
>>
>>128923688
I can't wait till commiefornia tries to secede so I can be mobilized against their ass.
>>
>>128923688
CALIFORNIA!!
UBER ALLES!!
CALIFORNIA UBER ALLES!!!
>>
>>128929090
>biden's personal cum dumpster spotted
not an argument
>>
File: download (3).jpg (200KB, 640x376px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
200KB, 640x376px
>>128923688
pls invade I'm ready
>>
>>128923688
Lets fucking kill california
>>
is california actually in any real trouble over this, cause i wanna see them fucking burn
>>
>>128948371
>that stock
AHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes in* AHAHAHAHA

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE A PISTOL
>>
>>128948371
Wtf is this abomination? You'ld be better off with a BB gun.
>>
>>128948780
you and i both know nothing will come of this
>>
File: 1494607202132.png (171KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1494607202132.png
171KB, 657x527px
>>128949055
>>128949182
Don't tell Jerry about my high capacity assault 25 bullet clip
>>
IIRC, quite a few states in the US have made an alliance to uphold the Paris Agreement. Would this mean that the governors of all those states would be carrying out illegal actions or no?
>>
>>128950229
In NYS you can only put 7 rounds in your magazine otherwise you're a terrorist.
>>
>>128948371
>a shotgun stock on an AR-15
but why...
>>
>>128939872
Because most of the issues where /pol/ overall is prostate are issues where it's powers NOT granted to the federal government. Ninth amendment reserves all powers not specifically named in the constitution to the states. Negotiating with a foreign nation is a power given to the federal government, not the state governments. A strong union has individual powerful states, but still follows all the laws of their union.
>>
>>128950374
If they're simply stating that their state will try to adhere to the accords, even when the US is not a signer, it is not a violation of the law unless that state actually signs the agreement.
>>
>>128923688
He is a traitor to the Republic and an example should be made of him.

He was bought by the Chinese Communists.

http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-china-green-cities-20170604-story.html
>>
>>128950803
because US gun laws are retarded. rather than making it more difficult to acquire firearms, they limit what firearms can be owned by banning common features.
>>
File: jerrybrown.jpg (847KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jerrybrown.jpg
847KB, 1920x1080px
>>128932976
Nah, it's recent. He looks amazingly good for almost 80.
>>
Tucker reported on it, so we're making headway.
>>
File: 2 or 3 pedo-pals.jpg (223KB, 1376x953px) Image search: [Google]
2 or 3 pedo-pals.jpg
223KB, 1376x953px
>>128923688
SOMEONE ***PLEASE*** TELL ME!!!!

Why in the FUCK are we tolerating this shit?!?!?!
The Dems in this country are basically saying:

>Well... even though we haven't dredged up a SHRED of actual PROOF about Trumps's collusion with Russia.... and ***NEVER YOU MIND THAT HILLARY AND PODESTA AND WASSERMAN-SHULTZ HAVE ACTUAL, UNDISPUTED, DOCUMENTED DEALINGS WITH ENEMY NATIONS OVER THE PAST DECADE....

We want Trump to BE IMPEACHED because he won and we are alleging he did 1/16th of what our people REALLY did... but you just gotta take our word (and CNN's, and MSNBC and, CBS and Twitter "checkmark bloggers" etc etc) for it!!!!

#resist #fugBlumph&his2scoops!!!

Dude... these (((people))) REALLY gotta get some rope, or a firing squad... or... a GAS CHAMBER...

This shit is absurd.
>>
File: 1455463048586.jpg (79KB, 322x603px) Image search: [Google]
1455463048586.jpg
79KB, 322x603px
>>128944145
China represents a MAJOR THREAT to anyone who is not CHINA!!!

These libfag retards need to reed up on their history. Yeah China a shit at comming up with ORIGINAL IDEAS... but dude, they are fucking ACE at stealing shit and they can apply it with Ant/Robot-like proficiency in no time flat!

China is a serious threat and these idiots are just letting them pour on in. They are soulless.... but they are FAR from stupid. They are actually very devious and cunning.
>>
File: Hungary Border 2016.jpg (58KB, 960x719px) Image search: [Google]
Hungary Border 2016.jpg
58KB, 960x719px
>>128939872
PRO States rights to:
>legislate what THE CITIZENS OF THE STATE WANT THEIR STATE-PAYED TAX $$$$ TO GO TO....

NOT

>For the state to enter into contracts with FOREIGN POWERS without an actual vote of the residents of the state and CERTAINLY NOT against the will of the rest of the nation and the Federal Government's Foreign Policy

why is this so hard to understand???

OBVIOUSLY China and Russia would LOVE FOR THIS TO HAPPEN.... because it will RIP AMERICA APART AT THE SEAMS!!!

Fucking libshits are retarded traitors who will kill their children's and nation's future just for some up-votes and to be told they are "good and progressive"

These subhuman, self-professed """urban-intellectuals""" need to be hung in the streets very soon... because this cancer is spreading at an incredible pace.
Thread posts: 189
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.