[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Racism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: theresa may.jpg (22KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
theresa may.jpg
22KB, 615x409px
Why are there so many 4chan users that are racist? I honestly don't get what niggas have done wrong that makes you guys hate them so much. I myself am mixed black and white so maybe that makes me more tolerant and understanding of both races. Im also from the uk and feel like racism between black and whites isn't that bad over here
>>
>>128919802
Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>128919802
Fuck off you kayak.
>>
>>128919879
ok im sorry.
>>
Nobody fucking hates you, it's just mixed race people are bound to idenity crisis because you have no solid blood connection with your land.
>>
>>128919802
racemixed subhuman
>>
>>128919988
ok im sorry
>>
>>128920032
shit yeah good point, we've fucked it
>>
>>128919802
>being racist is bad
please explain to me why racism is wrong
>>
>>128919802
Fuck off nigger.
>>
>>128920037
Nah not subhuman, the future
>>
>>128919879
fpbp
/thread

on a side note

>IGNORE
OPS with Questions
Reoccurring threads

>FILTER
Question words and mark

Browse /pol/ without
>/leftypol/
>/f/aggit
>/s/hills
>/N/iggers
>Bait
>Surveys
>>
>>128920032
this. now change your tampon and stop falling for the over the top edginess on 4chins
>>
>>128919802
>Why are there so many 4chan users that are racist?
I blame my racism on pattern recognition. It's a bitch.
>>
>>128920187 I mean to where it affects how you act towards certain races IRL
>>
>>128919802
Is it your first day here? Fuck off
>>
>>128919802

Cant say nigger in public

Nigger
>>
>>128919802
It's mostly a meme you stupid faggot.
>>
File: 1485926186325.gif (569KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485926186325.gif
569KB, 500x500px
>>128919802
Your value as a person is based on Character. Racial hatred is culture based. Chimps acting like Chimps is not the defacto black man's lot in life. Embracing degenerate culture is weakness of character.
Be the best possible person you can be and the cocksucker that has nothing else on you but the color of your skin is almost always more garbage than you will ever be. This will not go unnoticed here.
Be a nigger and be treated like a nigger.
>>
>>128919802
eat shit and die you mongrel cocksucker
>>
>>128920320
fair enough i figure there are some places in amercia that a full of bad blacks but where i live its ok. Maybe because there isnt many of us
>>
>>128920384
>how you act twords other races
In what way is this bad? You are just explaining what racism is, now please, what is morally wrong with racism. What injustic is to be had if one is racist.
>>
>>128920498
I appreciate most of this but do you know what a nigger is?
>>
>>128920403
Yes it is.
>>
>>128920676
nothing until you become a higher up
>>
>>128920758
Do you know what a man who happens to be black is? It's not a nigger. Do you think being born white is enough? That a white man can't be an absolute piece of shit?
>>
>>128920460
ok nibe
>>
File: image.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>128919802
Slide thread
>>
>>128921098
I know but im sure not many people act like niggers nowa days
>>
This has been interesting thanks for the replies niggers
>>
>>128921336
>not many people act like niggers nowadays

top kek. ever been to America?
>>
>>128921044
Ah! so your problem is not with racism, it's authority that is racist. Ofcourse realtive to you what kind of racist, if you were employed by a company that doesnt really hire people from India, I'm sure you wouldn't notice nor care.

So, why is this wrong? We could be deny ourselves of an asset in a company, but it is a company, run by people, making personal choices, owned by a person or people though risk got to a position where they are today. What is more important, the rights of the employeer or the rights of the employee?
>>
>>128919802
Because you don't belong to Europe the same way I don't belong to Africa mate. Nothing personal.
>>
>>128919802
>Why are there so many 4chan users that are racist?
It's race realist, you bigot!
>>
>>128921915
no
>>
>>128922102
why do i not belong to europe because some peopl went there before others? fuck off, im there right now
>>
>>128922704
right but i don't fit into the stereotypes and neither do most niggas that i know
>>
>>128922774
Well even African blacks hate American blacks. Some funny shit online about that
>>
>>128923150
He is precisely talking about the fact regardless stereotypes we are biologically different.
>>
>>128924038
surely not all american black are bad though
>>
>>128924042
like black are genetically stronger and tend to have bigger b3n1s
>>
>>128924371
Obviously #notall

No racial statements are absolutes but are trends that follow a gradient. Individuals fall on different areas of the gradient.
>>
>>128924513
Blacks on average have higher testosterone and are higher in the "Warrior Gene", which both lend them to a shorter temper. You can wikipedia search the Warrior Gene, it's a real phenomenon, and different races have different amounts of it.

If you're willing to accept that different racial groups have grown different characteristics in accordance to their environments, you need to accept everything. Not just things that are good for blacks like physical endurance, but the fact that the colder climates of northern Europe (and Asia, for that matter) forced natural selection of intelligence.

There's a reason why groups from tropical climates have different IQ's then groups from frigid climates. When you live in a tropical climate, food is abundant, you don't need to shelter yourself from cold, and there's is usually a lot of water. When you're in a frigid environment you need to be inventive and be able to plan out what you're going to do to deal with your environment. You need to think of ways to hunt down massive animals to be able to eat, which avoiding the predators.
>>
>>128920221
One in the same, subhuman
>>
>>128919802
If you're for real you should just leave ... like right now. Love, a Mexican.
>>
>>128927310
this is really interesting, thankyou for that. I never even thought of putting it down to those types of things and they really do make sense desu.
>>
Ok, Sargon
>>
>>128927721
I was just interested as it seems to be a trend on 4chan, if you couldn't tell already I don't use this often.
>>
File: 1490607781196.png (396KB, 599x502px) Image search: [Google]
1490607781196.png
396KB, 599x502px
>>128926390
>No racial statements are absolutes but are trends that follow a gradient. Individuals fall on different areas of the gradient.
Not true. The australian aboriginals evolved isolated from rest of mankind for 50.000 years. 100% pureblooded aboriginals can't build a modern house without the help of other races or hybrids, and they can't be taught, no matter the training.
A wolf and a border collie can breed, one has the genetic inclination to herd sheep, the other will never learn no matter the training.

Also.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Genetic_Diversity:_Lewontin%27s_Fallacy#Response_to_Edwards
"In the 2007 paper "Genetic Similarities Within and Between Human Populations",[21] Witherspoon et al. attempt to answer the question, "How often is a pair of individuals from one population genetically more dissimilar than two individuals chosen from two different populations?". The answer depends on the number of polymorphisms used to define that dissimilarity, and the populations being compared. When they analysed three geographically distinct populations (European, African and East Asian) and measured genetic similarity over many thousands of loci, the answer to their question was "never" "
>>
>>128919802
I have had bad experiences with every race and I will always respect any decent hardworking people of any race or religion, but nigger is just a fun word to say because it's a no-no word. I call my dog a nigger when he steals pans of lasagna and cookies off the counter, don't take it personally.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.