[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"We are all Immigrants"- Now Get Out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1494551631679.png (442KB, 1205x827px) Image search: [Google]
1494551631679.png
442KB, 1205x827px
>Get told that we are all immigrants, and "Check Mate"
>That American Indians are the only one's who should live in America
>Both sides of my families have been here since 1600s
>Am told this by Spic who came here illegally in 2005
>told I have no actual legal right to live here, and I belong in Europe
>never mind that I have no legal right to live in any country except America, and I'd be deported
>never mind that American Indians had zero concept of the nation state or land rights with technology from 4000 BC
>never mind that America was 92% white in 1960
>never mind that Europe is increasingly non-white, and I won't even have a "homeland" to "come home white man" to.
>ask him if whites should be kicked out of South Africa
>Spic maintains that white supremacy is still there, and all whites should be deported to Europe with their savings/possessions given to "native blacks"
>I'm the racist if I disagree with any of this, and he wants hate speech laws to put me in jail

This is what we are dealing with folks. Especially where I live in southern Texas. As far as a lot of them are concerned, they are doing the reconquista, and basically all of their loyalty is to brown pride, and Mexico. Can someone point me to "le based wetbacks?" pls halp.
>>
>Come Home White Man
>>
>Get told that we are all immigrants, and "Check Mate"
You are.
>That American Indians are the only one's who should live in America
They are.
>Both sides of my families have been here since 1600s
And Portugal was present in Angola since the 1500's. Still wasn't enough to have your gov. sponsor terrorists there.
>Am told this by Spic who came here illegally in 2005
Wouldn't matter if he had said it to your ancestors in the 1600's, would it? So what's your point?
>told I have no actual legal right to live here, and I belong in Europe
Yes, you have the legal right your people awarded themselves by denying other's.
>never mind that American Indians had zero concept of the nation state or land rights with technology from 4000 BC
No, they had the concept if ethno-linguistic nations, which are far superior to hurr durr """wuhites"""
>never mind that America was 92% white in 1960
Lower.
And in the 1600's it was 99% native. I guess things change.
>never mind that Europe is increasingly non-white, and I won't even have a "homeland" to "come home white man" to.
hm. Europe is not the one 56% non european.
>ask him if whites should be kicked out of South Africa
Should they have been kicked out of Angola? Your 1960's gov. sure thougt they should, so why are you complaining?
>Spic maintains that white supremacy is still there, and all whites should be deported to Europe with their savings/possessions given to "native blacks"
Like what happened in Angola? Your 1960's gov was okay that it happened.
>I'm the racist if I disagree with any of this, and he wants hate speech laws to put me in jail
No, that's not what would make one racist, but at least he waits for your laws to change before kiking you out, which is more than what wuhites did to natives.

woops
>>
>>128918867
Good thing I am 1/2 poxface
>>
File: 1496868123197.png (113KB, 1176x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1496868123197.png
113KB, 1176x1400px
>>128921182
>>
>>128922255
so can i pretend to be your next-door neighbor and that i've known you my whole life? that's what hyphenated americans do.
>>
>>128918867
What do the Tejanos think? I imagine they aren't to happy with all the illegal immigration either, most Texans and Tejanos are on the same page when it comes to illegals and anchor babies. I mean it must suck that your ancestors fought with the Texans only to see it all get shit on
>>
>>128922255
never denied your wuhitness
as you put it, it's the only thing connecting you, which is pretty sad. it's no wonder "wuhiteness" is mostly obsessed over in the American continent.

and niggers are so part of america nowadays, that you don't see that everything you could possibly say about middle eastern migrants could be said about you niggers. The difference being, that at least here they are migrants.
>>
>>128922255
Kek
>>
>>128918867

>spics are a race

burger education

I've seen Uruguayans (spics) way whiter than amerifats

also there is nothing like "native americans" they are asians who inmigrated to the american continent, with the notable exception of some chilean natives who are polinesian
>>
>>128923010
hes probably talking about mexican mestizo cunts
>>
File: german-roots.jpg (130KB, 960x500px) Image search: [Google]
german-roots.jpg
130KB, 960x500px
>>128922255
>100% pure Bavarian phenotype
>>
File: TUNNEL SNAKES RULE.jpg (72KB, 608x668px) Image search: [Google]
TUNNEL SNAKES RULE.jpg
72KB, 608x668px
>>128918867
pilgrim =/= immigrant.

america wasn't a COUNTRY when the PILGRIMS showed up, and an IMMIGRANT is someone who moves to a COUNTRY FOR PERMANENT RESIDENCE, therefore that "we're all immigrants" horse shit gets BTFO.
>>
File: burger heritage.png (330KB, 3520x1324px) Image search: [Google]
burger heritage.png
330KB, 3520x1324px
>>128922255
>>
>>128918867
Lost it at pic related, thank you OP
>>
>>128921182
No, fuck you, shitskin. Whites conquered and your garbage people cowered. Get fucked.
>>
>>128922255
(((Americans)))
>>
>>128918867
>southern Texas
Time for the rest of the state to shit on them.
>>
>>128921182
Niggers are really this retarded.
Never forget this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.