[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trump is finished

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: comey-trump.jpg (67KB, 992x558px) Image search: [Google]
comey-trump.jpg
67KB, 992x558px
> On the morning of March 30, the President called me at the FBI. He described the Russia investigation as “a cloud” that was impairing his ability to act on behalf of the country.
> He [Trump] asked what we could do to “lift the cloud.”

Why is Trump so scared about the Russian investigation /pol/? is he hiding something?

Also...
> "Because I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know.” I did not reply or ask him what he meant by “that thing.”
Was this some kind of threat? what's "that thing" that Trump knows about Comey?

Source: https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf
>>
>“lift the cloud.”

It means make a public statement updating the people on the progress of the investigation.
>>
>>128913598

oh wow it's fucking nothing
>>
>>128913598
>I did not reply or ask him what he meant by “that thing.”
Note that Comey very slyly did not say that he did not know what "that thing" was. He knows exactly what it is. Could mentioning to Trump that he knew what "that thing" was put him in some kind of legally indefensible situation? Did Trump make a huge blunder by bringing "that thing" up at all?
>>
>>128913926
[sucking orangutan cock]
>>
>>128913986
Its vague enough to weasel out of.
>>
File: IMG_8700.jpg (128KB, 765x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8700.jpg
128KB, 765x595px
>>128914055
TWO SCROOPS!

Stop being Colbert's little cock holster.
>>
>>128914169
So Comey has his own ass covered. Does Trump?
>>
>>128914402
BBBRRRRRAAAAAPPPP
>>
>>128913598
>I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that.

Interesting that shill OP left this part out. Fucking sage.
>>
>>128914293

>Ugh, anti-Trump people are posting. Throw memes at them until they go away.
>>
if you post in this thread, your mother will die in her sleep tonight.
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 234x215px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 234x215px
>>128914293
CROBBLE JHRUMPPFFF
>>
>>128914520
Thanks for the stimulating conversation by I'm seriously interested here. So maybe die in a fire?
>>
>that thing
>>
File: 1492189418489.png (66KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492189418489.png
66KB, 1000x1000px
What if conclusive proof comes that the Russians did interfere in the election via psyops campaigns and hacking but Trump himself didn't know or participate or collude?

What happens then?
>>
File: j3ne7ma2_kx8g1k_qq2wyh.png (60KB, 590x314px) Image search: [Google]
j3ne7ma2_kx8g1k_qq2wyh.png
60KB, 590x314px
>>128913598
It's true lads! Trump is finished, and so are we for cashing our checks from Putin. Trump is already in flight to Russia! I've been off the radar for months now and have a vegetable garden and chickens and a water filter and my gun and my ammo how about you? I'm ready!
>>
>>128913986
Comey's statements show why he was fired so late.
Trump knew firing him off the bat was going to seen negatively, gave Comey a chance to keep his job if he displayed "honest loyalty".
Comey knew Russian collusion was false and even explained to Trump proving so would be difficult when Trump asked for an investigation to clear his name.
>Russian collusion investigation aka "the cloud" continue
Trump said he would do that and added, “Because I have been very loyal to you, very loyal; we had that thing you know.”
"That thing" was Comey keeping his job if he was honest. Comey had all the evidence for Hillary and dropped her case yet let the Russian investigation roll on knowing there's nothing on Trump.
>Comey gets fired
>>
>>128913598
you kinda leave this out i guess on purpose:
He described the Russia investigation as “a cloud” that was impairing his ability to act
on behalf of the country. He said he had nothing to do with Russia, had not been
involved with hookers in Russia, and had always assumed he was being recorded
when in Russia
>>
>>128914888
Nothing should be illegal about that, right? If he didn't know, he can't be implicated? He could still look like a fool for being in the dark, but he'd also look more presidential for not participating in such nonsense?
>>
>>128913598
Nothing wrong with asking him to lift the cloud. More public information is always a great thing when it comes to national suspicions.
>>
>>128915013
>Comey had all the evidence for Hillary
Do you have an actual source for this? It would be damning if so.
>>
Its over trumplepuffs
>>
>>128913598
All his supports will take from this is that he's frustrated he can't do his job due to the Democrats and the media and he's ignorant of the etiquette expected of him as the President. Nothing will happen.
>>
>>128914994

COVFEFE
>>
>>128914888
Nothing, because what you described is just another day if the week.

We constantly hack Russia/China/the world and they do the same to us and to each other. Big whoop.
>>
>>128915135
Yeah but what would the backlash be? People would chimpout methinks and he'd be viewed even worse than he is now.
>>
>>128915313
Couldn't the same be said for Obama (except for the lack of etiquette)? Or are the liberal news sources really so much stronger than the conservative ones?

Actually, wouldn't the right view blocking Obama from doing his job as a good thing?
>>
>>128915282
>Ignores classified material in emails found in Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin's laptops that reopened her investigation, some emails released as late as this past week from Judicial Watch.
Do you even pay attention or just delusional?
>>
>>128913598
Is this really all you have? It's fucking pathetic. Eight months of non-stop drivel about fucking Russia and this is the best you can do? Seriously? Go kill yourself now
>>
File: scoopendoffs.png (350KB, 511x496px) Image search: [Google]
scoopendoffs.png
350KB, 511x496px
>>128914293
>>
>>128916669
He unequivocally stated that nothing there was illegal. If he was lying, why did Trump fire him (effectively freeing him from the responsibility of admitting to being a liar) rather than pursue charges on Clinton using a different investigator?

>>128915529
That's what the left thought about so many Trump gaffes, yet his supporters did not waver.
>>
>>128913598
>New Administration is getting set up
>Two leading news organizations print a slanderous article that undermines the tenuous moral legitimacy of the new administration
>You can't actually sue them for defamation because you're a public figure, and also "Tee Hee we didn't say it, sources did)
>Go to the FBI to see if they can crack down on this shit
>They say no

Flash forward six months
>ZOMG IMPEACH
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.