[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COMEY RELEASES TESTIMONY AHEAD OF TIME

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_1.jpg (106KB, 596x489px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.jpg
106KB, 596x489px
AND IT'S FUCKING NOTHING, AS EXPECTED
LEFTIST BTFO YET AGAIN
>>
>>128910813
https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf
>>
>>128910813
Narrative fail... as usual.
>>
All the left does is lose and fuck up.
>>
Bumping...
>>
>https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/documents/os-jcomey-060817.pdf

https://www.intelligence.senate.gov/sites/default/files/tracking/russianrootkitinstaller.pdf
>>
>>128911623
Thanks for explaining.
>>
>so that day we were with numerous high ranking and reliable witnesses to confirm what im saying
>but it just so happens he said it to me and only me and when it was just me and him in the room

Whats happened here is this is the choice that best works for him. Bullshit now, be rewarded later when tthey take back control. Tel truth now and essentially end any chance you have of a serious government positions down the track
>>
>>128912102

>0.02 sheckles have been deposited to your account
>>
Nothing
>>
>>128912561
>He said he would do that and added, “Because I have been very loyal to
you, very loyal; we had that thing you know.” I did not reply or ask him what he
meant by “that thing.” I said only that the way to handle it was to have the White
House Counsel call the Acting Deputy Attorney General. He said that was what
he would do and the call ended.

Confirmed, Trump and Comey had a thing together.
>>
>>128912102
>democrats
>national power ever again
you don't know how dead they are
>>
>>128912832
This
>>
Mmmm
>>
>hearsay evidence
Yeah, it's nothing.
Thanks for wasting our time, Comey.
>>
File: 200 percent woke.png (268KB, 485x416px) Image search: [Google]
200 percent woke.png
268KB, 485x416px
>>128910813
>"That Thing"
>"The Cloud"

What did President Trump mean by this?
>>
>>128910813
hmmmm dat low cal nothingburger will feed the msm ad revenue kikes for weeks.
>>
File: merryfitzmas_l.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
merryfitzmas_l.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
Fitzmas all over again.
>>
>>128912673
Wrist icicle and dick bicylce?

On a more serious not though, the statement proves there was no obstruction of justice, Comey himself didn't even feel it was and that's why he didn't even mention it to anyone. He's bound by law to report any type of obstruction. All it did was made him feel awkward.

Narrative is dead but I'm sure CNN will find talking points to keep it going.
>>
Buumpp
>>
>>128910813
>To ensure accuracy, I began to type it on a laptop in an FBI vehicle outside Trump Tower the moment I walked out of the meeting. Creating written records immediately after one-on-one conversations with Mr. Trump was my practice from that point forward. This had not been my practice in the past. I spoke alone with President Obama twice in person (and never on the phone) – once in 2015 to discuss law enforcement policy issues and a second time, briefly, for him to say goodbye in late 2016. In neither of those circumstances did I memorialize the discussions.

Political Fucking Hack!

>I explained that we had briefed the leadership of Congress on exactly which individuals we were investigating and that we had told those Congressional leaders that we were not personally investigating President Trump. I reminded him I had previously told him that. He repeatedly told me, “We need to get that fact out.”

So we have no collusion and Trump is not under investigation. So WTF IS ANY OF THIS EVEN ABOUT? This is all political theatre. These corrupt fucks just continue to allow the dishonest media to peddle lies to do political damage to the President. Fuck these pieces of shit. Fuck them for what they've done to our country. Fuck them all. They deserve everything that's coming to them.
>>
>>128910813
half way through i started reading this in comeys voice with a sniffling noise
>>
>He's bound by law to report any type of obstruction

He did write that he reported it to FBI seniors. Doesn't count unless its some rype of official ivestigation/charge?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.