[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Statistically, white men cuck black men more than black men cuck

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1401296157972.jpg (108KB, 480x510px) Image search: [Google]
1401296157972.jpg
108KB, 480x510px
Look at this. Interesting.

Is it because of that weird thing where women always want what they feel that they can't have? They've grown up all their lives with the notion that white men are the devil, that all white men view them as inferior, so when they see an attractive white guy they are determined to become a bedwench for approval? Very odd phenomenon.
>>
>>128910213
No its because white features are th most attractive

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269.amp
>>
that was response rate by a dating site.

when it actually comes to staying together in a relationship dindus knock up daddy problems to a greater degree
>>
There are so many funny things to see the longer you look at this chart. Gib me link to sauce doe.
>>
>>128910515
Still notable just how much more often WMBF is a frequent thing than BMWF is.

Do the Jews push the notion that white men are superior to black men amongst black women or something?
>>
>>128910515
Tinder is considered a dating app m8 people use online dating to fuck.
>>
no because WM/BF relationships are actually some of the most sound with fewest divorce rates too.

black women just dont want to date black men.

"cuck" implies the beta-male be aware of the affair and made to feel inferior because of it.

black men usually arent even involved because the b-women realized just how better white men are at being decent human beings and doesnt even akwnowledge the black men.

white girls will sting a poor lil white boy along and get her to spend money on her while she gets BLACKED by jamal
>>
>>128910711
white men are more likely to have shit going for themselves and a decent picture.

Niggers will have bad pictures, not list whether or not they are employed or have kids as even more baggage.

Black women looking to date realize this. We are talking about professional BF in this situation.

Honestly they are shit too though.

t.darkskin
>>
>>128911189
This is also true. I've known white girls who would actively date a fratty guy but also get black'd on the side.

White women don't want to date black men they only get the thrill of the BBC/upsetting daddy.

Truth is women are shitty creatures.
>>
>>128910711
Your deduction sucks.

What if 10x as many BMWF messages were sent compared to WMBF? Given how repulsive BF are, maybe 50x as many messages were sent.

BM will holla at anything, and will always holla at a WF. If they hit poontang 1/1000 of the time, it still could be a lot.
>>
>>128911189
Wrong again or Asian males would have the most interest from white women making more money on average....
>>
not to mention mixed race children are less than ten percent of the pop and Blacks even smaller of that the majority of mixed children are dog a white father..
>>
>>128912350
Of a white father*
>>
this is the source, interesting article

https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
>>
>>128911612
Do you have your shit going for you?
>>
>>128910213
>dating site data
>being anything other than complete garbage

Normies do not use dating sites.
Dating sites are am abominable collection of tumblr reddit and /pol/ tier subhumans trying to get date each other.

Obviously being an Indian I don't date but I analyse societal behaviour and my analysis is accurate. You can't infer mainstream practices from sites used by social rejects
>>
>>128910213
Women only fuck black men because they have daddy issues.

White women are more likely to have daddies.
>>
>>128913068
I'd like to think so, start work next week, 1st full time job since graduating college.

t. Engineer darkskin
>>
>>128914630
Where'd you grow up?
>nb4 Chicago or NYC or atl or LA
>>
>>128910213
Brb getting me some of that asian pussy
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.