[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: George-W-Bush.jpg (2MB, 2267x3000px) Image search: [Google]
George-W-Bush.jpg
2MB, 2267x3000px
Thoughts?
>>
>>128905453
Warhero
>>
Worst president in the last 100 years

Even worse than Trump
>>
>>128905593
Whoa whoa whoa there son. Did you forget FDR the commie lover, and Wilson the creator of the FED and income tax?
>>
bretty gud presidend. I gibe him a 9 out of 11.
>>
>>128905453
In my dream last night it was the Presidential election again, and somehow GWB was allowed to run again and won. For some reason everyone thought it was fucking great, it was like the Trump train except there was nobody protesting him.
>>
W 10/10
>>
Are we really gonna force meme how Bush was great now?
>>
>>128905453
Realistically, he was average, but I hated him so much because he sounded like an inbred redneck. Obama can stutter and Trump can insult another head of state and both sound far more intelligent than Bush.
>nucular
>>
>>128905453
a scum
>>
>>128905453
fuck off and stop making this useless thread every 3 days
>>
>>128905453

Too many OBGYN's all over this country aren't able to practice their love with women.
>>
>>128907373
I'm pretty sure he's was drugged or drunk from 9/11 onward. In speeches before that, and especially while governor, he was fairly eloquent.

My personal theory is that his mind broke that day. And that he may even have known who was responsible. I know it would kill me inside to know my father would something like that.
>>
>>128907834
I've never heard that before. Do you have any links to speeches? I'm interested.
>>
>>128907373
>Trump sounds more intelligent than Bush
I don't think you remember Bush well. Bush despite gaffes sounded normally. Trump's vocabulary is literally that of a 10 year old child.
>>
>>128907526
understandable have a great day
>>
File: Georged.png (64KB, 200x154px) Image search: [Google]
Georged.png
64KB, 200x154px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhmdEq3JhoY
>>
Ask a liberal their opinion on any republican and they will pretend he was the worst of all time

They particularly hate Reagen though
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.