[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>/pol/ hates all Muslims >likes and supports Assad Explain.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: _86241400_gettyimages-464017351.jpg (27KB, 660x439px) Image search: [Google]
_86241400_gettyimages-464017351.jpg
27KB, 660x439px
>/pol/ hates all Muslims
>likes and supports Assad

Explain.
>>
>>128905259
Assad hates Islamic terror
>>
>>128905259

Hmmmmm let's see....a once prosperous secular state is fighting off a revolution by violent Islamist Jihadis.

It's really a tough call who the good guys are.
>>
>>128905259
Shia Muslims are a lot better than Sunnis.
>>
>>128905259
Hes a muslim who kills muslims, pretty simple explanation if you ask me.
>>
>>128905259
hes alevite, hes a minority and we have to protect them.

you cant bully just because you have more people.
>>
>>128905259
I hate muslims invading the west. if they stay in their own shitholes I'm content. Plus, you have to choose a side, i'm on his when it comes to the shit happening over there.
>>
>>128905259
bashar hafez al-assad is alawite which is distinctly NOT muslim, you ignorant shitlorded bigot
FUCK OFF, YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE DRUZI OR THE DRUZE BEAST OF DEIR EZ-ZOR JUST FUCK OFF
>A FUCKING LEAF
DAY OF THE RAKE NOWWWWW!!!!!!!
>>
>>128905259
Assad is a alawite, they're crypto-Christians.
>>
File: IMG_3694.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3694.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>128905259
>HAHA just fuck muslims AM I RIGHT GUYS?
>BUT let's only kill the ones Israel wants.
>ALSO we really should take refugees.
>but yeah LOL fuck BROWN MUSLIMS LOL YOLO
>>
>>128905259
(((pol))) believes whatever paid shills tell (((pol))) to believe
>>
>>128905259
>HURR /pol/ WANTS TO GENOCIDE EVERYONE WHO'S NOT WHITE
kys
>>
>>128908821
This, fucking reddit refugees.
>>
>>128905259

>Alawite
>Muslim

Pick one, faggot... Canadians are so far gone as humans that they're unrecognizable at this point..

t. Alawite Lebanese who wears catholic rosary under my shirt.
>>
File: assad eyes.png (458KB, 626x454px) Image search: [Google]
assad eyes.png
458KB, 626x454px
>>128905259
Assad is white. Haz blue eyes like we do.
>>
i don't hate muslims i just wish to remain a majority in my own country

anyone who thinks differently is an immature retard
>>
>>128905259

We like muslims in their own countries. Also, Sunni muslims and anything more extreme are fucking cunts, wahabbis etc. Shias and those more pacified than them, like sufis etc are fine. Again, in their own countries.

Muslims are traditionally our allies against kikes. In their own countries.
>>
File: EDGY AS FUCK.jpg (116KB, 475x475px) Image search: [Google]
EDGY AS FUCK.jpg
116KB, 475x475px
>>128905259
I don't hate Shia Muslims I hate Sunni Wahhabi Islam they attack the west. So I'm cool with Assad and Syria, Iran, even Russia could all be great allies against the terrorist. I would hope they could make peace with Israel.
>>
SURVEY THREAD

IGNORE OP

Only Reddit unironically answers OPs question
>>
>>128905259
Alawites are what's left of the ancient middle eastern farmers (related to Cretans and Greeks) that originally inhabited the Levant. The region got conquered by half-nigger Asiastics from the Arabian peninsula, so I can at least empathize with their plight. They basically had to convert to Islam to survive, but Islam's savagery isn't baked into their DNA like it is with Palis, Jordanians, and other Arabs.

The Alawites protected Christians, don't cover their women, permit the consumption of alcohol (namely wine), and are viewed as mushrikun and kuffar by the majority of Muslims.

It's no coincidence that Alawites are the most white acting and looking people in Syria. They are only Muslim in name and resemble the Greek-Orthodox Christians native to the region.
>>
>>128905259
Has hot white wife
>>
File: 00-assad-040116.jpg (393KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
00-assad-040116.jpg
393KB, 1200x1200px
>>128905259
The same Assad that goes to orotodox churches and helps them rebuild them when muslims blow it up?

The same Assad who's wife doesn't wear hijab?

Assad who doesn't have 4 wifes?
Assad who doesn't beat his wife?
Assad who just wants to make Syria great again?
The same Assad who bascily represents the conservative party of Syria and enforcers freedoms and not enslaves?

#NotALLmuslims
>>
>>128910242
she also speaks perfect english
she's amazing though, take a random flighty american whore here, would they have stood by assad or a similar character? her support of bashar throughout all this is a testament that SOME woman can be based
>>
>>128905259
Only a few Duginists support him, he has nothing to do with us.
>>
>>12891178 6
you didn't saged MORON
>No direct reply
>No pictures
>Sage in the OPTIONS field
not name field god dammit
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.