[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anyone more deluded than vaxers? answer: no

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

File: tskeGml.png (420KB, 470x627px) Image search: [Google]
tskeGml.png
420KB, 470x627px
is there anyone more deluded than vaxers?

answer: no
>>
File: 1468500466357.png (129KB, 302x346px) Image search: [Google]
1468500466357.png
129KB, 302x346px
>>128905242
I'll bite
It is important that everyone gets vaccinated because if a certain portion of the populous isn't vaccinated it will eventually mutate and become immune to the vaccine.
>>
IT means my (((wife's son))) with a compromised immune system, who couldn't get the vaccine will die from you . You little shit with retarded parents.
>>
>>128905242
I am not afraid of unvaccinated kids for my own safety. I am afraid that they will get babies killed over stupid diseases we eradicated decades ago, just because some literal retard decided to be a hipster faggot and not get their kid vaccinated
>>
>>128905679
>wife's son
Firstly, you are cuck.
Secondly, it's natural for weak to die.. Survival of the fittest. She is lucky he got away so far, in Sparta he would have been thrown off the cliff.
>>
>>128905580
>Immune to the vaccine
That's not how vaccines work
>>
File: 1491000134337.gif (2MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1491000134337.gif
2MB, 286x258px
>>128905580
maybe i think the weak should die
>>
>>128905242
I'm prĂ³ anti-vacination, because dumb fucks and Hippies need to die
>>
>>128905971
>just because some literal retard decided to be a hipster faggot and not get their kid vaccinated

This
>>
>>128905242
I'm not afraid of you, you little shit. I'll punt you halfway across the room if I have to.
>>
>>128905242
Some people can't get vaccines.

If you don't get vaccines you'll infect those you simply can't.

You're basically a nigger from africa at this point.
>>
>>128905242

MUH MERCURY AND AUTISM
>>
>tfw you realize that "vaccines" aren't meant to protect you from these diseases but rather make sure you die to them when the elite decimate the global population
>>
>>128907729
how big is your tinfoil hat?
>>
File: helping-the-retarded-child-1.jpg (185KB, 476x682px) Image search: [Google]
helping-the-retarded-child-1.jpg
185KB, 476x682px
>>128907729
>>
File: Know How To Beat Em!.png (290KB, 1156x2031px) Image search: [Google]
Know How To Beat Em!.png
290KB, 1156x2031px
>>128905242
Shills are trying something new. Nice!
>>
>>128907919
How small is your brain for you to believe unregulated and unchecked global human population growth is OK and everything will be fine? It isn't fine and it won't be OK. Billions of people have to die and it's coming.
>>
Reddit dod shills itt
>>
Not everyone is susceptible to the vaccine, so we rely on everyone else being vaccinated to protect those who can't get it
>>
>>128906500

Well, you're technically correct, in that it is not the vaccine at play here.

But you're fucking retarded otherwise.

Viruses/Bacteria in human hosts gives it the perfect environment to become mutated enough to where our anti-bodies cannot use what they've learned from the vaccine to fight the disease.

No matter how you slice it, non-vaxxers are retarded.
>>
>>128905242
If I can't put peanut butter in my child's launch because your's has a peanut allergy, then your shitty child can't be allowed in school because they are not vaccinated.
>>
File: 1495590847859.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1495590847859.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>128907363
>>
>>128908294
What's a dod
>>
>>128905242
The only ones "afraid" of unvaccinated children are the parents of children who cannot be vaccinated due to immunodeficiency. Herd immunity would normally keep them relatively safe.
>>
>>128905242
Fun fact, most vaccines don't make you immune to infections, they make you (((resistant))). The idea being, if exposed to everyday instances of a virus (door knob, toilet seat, etc.) you'll be fine, but if exposed to a large, concentrated amount (infected person coughing on you) you won't be. You can see this with the whooping cough outbreak a few years back where adults who got (((vaccinated))) as kids were surprised to find themselves with whooping cough. There is an easy solution for this though, getting (((vaccine boosters))) every few years.

Captcha: CAMP 1088
>>
File: Vac.png (3MB, 512x6232px) Image search: [Google]
Vac.png
3MB, 512x6232px
Here you go. Truth about the vaccination meme
>>
>>128905971
This. I'll be graduating PA school in November. The one thing that struck me on my pediatric rotations is that anti-vaxers usually don't have an argument. You would think they would come in with literature or at least a general idea of the potential side effect profile of vaccines, but 9/10 times it's just

>well, her cousin's kid got all his vaccinations and he's a little slow. If we had to guess I would say he's autistic

My preceptor and I had no problem sitting down and reviewing literature with parents who had questions, but those people couldn't be reached that wat. We had a photo album of babies who died from epiglottitis and meningitis that we brought out for those folks.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.