[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITS HAPPENING

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: DBtxy-DXcAA-ORF.jpg (48KB, 586x563px) Image search: [Google]
DBtxy-DXcAA-ORF.jpg
48KB, 586x563px
KEK Somalia offering to mediate between Qatar and Saudis.
>>
Saudis are gonna invade Qatar and US/Israel will jizz their pants in glee.

This is what happens when you aren't mean enough to Iran, challenge US-Gulf control of the petrodollar, or fund and sponsor the WRONG Sunni terrorists.
>>
Sweden should stay the fuck out of this one imo
>>
>>128901421
https://youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
>>
File: Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg (11KB, 478x350px) Image search: [Google]
Im-The-Captain-Now.jpg
11KB, 478x350px
"Look at me. We are the diplomats now."
>>
>ooga booga gibsmedat
>>
>>128903964
kek,my fucking sides
>>
>>128901421
should kekistan offer to mediate?
>>
File: 1495206251379.jpg (8KB, 272x185px) Image search: [Google]
1495206251379.jpg
8KB, 272x185px
>>128901856
>>128903964
>>
>>128901856
Woah!
Are you telling us, the mighty Sweden, to stay out of a conflict which will hinder support for the glorious Islamic State of Syria and Iraq and rightfully the rest of the world?
Now, if that's not the most racist thing I've ever heard.
Qatar did nothing wrong, but just wanted to offer help to the poor opressed peaceful muslims of Syria.
>>
we always bring for peace just have 1 reason for why we flee somalia because WEST create war not us

if countrys want peace somalia can create if no one more gets in the deal
>>
>>128901421
finally i can move back to Somalia to be with my family
>tfw live in america just to shitpost
>>
>>128904893
Thanks Sweden
>>
>>128903964

lolol
>>
>>128904941
fucker mother united state!
>>
>>128904505
Shut the fuck up Achmed. Go fiki fiki somewhere else.
>>
At least they're trying

>>128903964
ahahahahaha
>>
>>128901421
The fuck is going on? Somalia is cool, it's like a modern day Tortuga.
>>
>representatives of KSA and Qatar arrive at the Somalian embassy
>the building is just a cardboard cutout
>they turn around
>someone already stole their rims
>>
>>128905738
>Tortuga
and i live in froggula
>>
>>128901421
Lmao just imagine Somalia doing this.

>Somalia literally enters the dining room with a plate containing roasted chicken coated with various herbs and spices. The plate would be garnished with green beans and all of it is coated in peanut oil.

>"Oops! Forgot the napkins." Somalia says

>He returns brandishing his gold-plated AK47 with an extended mag and just Rambo-blasts the room.

>Smugly assured with his excellent work, he'd casually sit down and enjoy some of the fixin's only to die in his sleep that night due to listeria in the chicken because his SHITHOLE nation doesn't even have an FDA.
>>
>>128901856
I kek'd irl.
>>
anybody has that Somali government website with a bunch of 1996-tier web design with frames and ugly gifs and broken links everywhere?
>>
>>128901421
When even Somalia offers to help you know shit is about to go down bigly. It's absolutely happening lads.
>>
>>128905921
Underrated kek of the day
>>
>>128901421
somalia the origin or somalia 2.0?
>>
>>128901658
they will burn and we will turn that sandbox into a glass fruit bowl and send all our fags there.
>>
File: wtfimreading.jpg (235KB, 3500x2333px) Image search: [Google]
wtfimreading.jpg
235KB, 3500x2333px
>>128901421
Why not send the illegals over there and watch them ethnically cleanse the middle east like they have done with niggers in the US?

then again Trucuck seems willing to donate clay to Tacosrael

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-28/canada-lifts-mexico-visa-requirement-in-return-for-beef-access
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.