[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fight against transgenderism: making it mainstream.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 24

The key here is PR. This is how you convince your average Joe:
1.-Say you want an alternative to surgery because it renders them sterile and that's not something all of them want.
2.-Push for research into treatment with anti-psychotics like pimozide.
3.-When studies show successful results they will have no argument besides muh feels.
4.-Less trannies, more sane productive members of society, increased stigmatization for post ops.
>>
Women are the primary supporters of trans, and also the majority of the population. Their brains shut off when you use statistics. To appeal to them, show them stories of trannies dominating womens' sports and make them feel threatened. And heart-wrenching child abuse stories like this:
>>
>>128900252

Why can't we just all get along?

https://youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
>>
File: IMG_3913.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3913.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
Heh :P
>>
Your average joe doesn't support trannies.
>>
>>128901674
Why do you keep posting this?
>>
>>128901576
Forgot link
http://archive.is/S7TKe
>>
>>128901576
We can wage war on both fronts, emotional and factual. Studies are an important resource when you try to redpill people.
>>
>>128902135
I agree. You just have to get them to listen first, which is why you have to tailor your approach based on who you are talking to.
>>
>>128901576
Ehm can you blame us? It's absolutely adorable when a boy wants to be one of the girls and she blossoms into a woman.
>>
>>128901576
I don't know a single woman who doesn't (privately) feel personally offended by trannies.

Good women are just too polite to say so.
>>
>>128902135
>thinking women are people
Come on bruh
>>
>>128902503
TITS or GTFO
>>
>>128902135
Telling them trannies are trying to replace them too fucks with them, best way to ruin a womans day is have a prettier one walk by her. Show them trannies and traps that look better than they are to force women to up their game and hate trannies.
>>
>>128902641
Look at eho watches Ru Paul's Drag Race. Hair stylists, cosmetics sellers, etc all typically female. Also females are more likely to have lgbt friends then men. Also females are more likely to vote left, and embrace foreign invaders.

If the majority of women disliked trannies, the problem would be stomped out very quickly.
>>
>>128902805
Um. No. That makes women hate and dispise you for being so easily deceived and degenerate.
>>
>>128900252
every time they say its a "social construct" just ask them if being so doesn't that mean that conversion therapy should work and being made legal for those who want it?
>>
Trannies are a self-correcting problem. They have a near 100% suicide rate given a long enough period of time. Another upside is that when genetic alteration becomes more commerical and people start pumping out vat-grown white children, the trannies can't say shit without looking like massive hypocrites.
>>
>>128902641
>>128902805
>men feeling upset and playing their sexist divide
Don't be so upset sweethearts. You sound jealous they were braver than you and came out :P

>>128902773
Ugh no. Your dumb male rules have no power.
>>
>>128903021
Give me a break. Decorum is the only reason you think Nigeress culture is representative of the vast majority of women (53% of whom voted for Trump).

Also, I have never heard of or spoken to any woman who watches that show. Only men. And a lot of men tbqh. It's disturbing.
>>
Transgender = Satanism
>>
>>128903215
you a qt sissy trap? need a master to put you where you belong? ill be your man if you want
>>
>>128903215
>you just assumed my gender
>REEEEEEEEEEE

Your opinion is invalid, Roastie Hambeast. Tits or GET. THE. FUCK. OUT.
>>
>>128902503
>boy
>blossom into a woman
Lmao
>>
>>128903198
Despite this fact, the trans population is growing at what should be considered an alarming rate.
https://archive.is/pdhu3
The effeminization of males is a national security risk. No parent should want to raise a boy in a climate that pushes this mental illness.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 259x194px
>>128903548
>pic related
>>
>>128901756
Exactly.
No matter what SJW/Tumblr/Mainstream media would have you believe, the vast majority of people realize that trannies are not fucking normal.
They just don't ramp their giveashit into the stratosphere like the autists of /pol/ do.
>>
>>128903198
The trannies themselves are, but the culture around them build by leftist who want to chop kids' dicks off is here to stay unless we do something.
>>
>>128903378
Voting patterns prove otherwise. Only married white women voted right.
>>
File: 1496087839527.png (199KB, 376x386px) Image search: [Google]
1496087839527.png
199KB, 376x386px
>Trying to get rid of trans people.
This isnt going to work ever, I mean you can try but I dont think medicine is there yet. The closest thing you have a chance at is by making it really stigmatised. I mean trying to find a cure? god knows trans people would love that. but its a pipe dream really.
I say this as a trans person.
>>
>>128903599
The pendulum simply hasn't finished swinging.
>>
>>128903699
...or they do, but end up on /pol/ because it's the last safe space on the Internet.
>>
>>128901781

Why are you okay with being a bigoted ROTORPHOBE?
>>
File: 1495655448876.jpg (77KB, 680x960px) Image search: [Google]
1495655448876.jpg
77KB, 680x960px
Also people always fucking get us wrong they all think we are leftist feminist retards. In reality.
Trans people would fucking love a cure.
We have feminists as much as you do.
We hate non binary, "gender is a spectrum" bullshit especially.
>>
>>128903841
>4chan
>/pol/
>internet safe space

jesus - what has the net become...
>>
>>128903827
I think we're heading in the right direction. I'm eager to help give it a little push as I have moral qualms with my taxes going towards institutionalized child abuse.
>>
>>128904062

*hate
>>
>>128903176
No actual trans person thinks gender is a spectrum.
>>
>>128903763
Actually no, faggot. 53% of white women voted Trump.

You're an idiot so I'm sure this blog will come in handy: https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/exit-polls/
>>
>>128903809
I know for a fact that there are ex-trans people in healthy relationships.
>>
>>128903809
Pretty sure we have the resources to engineer a drug that inhibits delusion.
>>
>>128903809
Has giving them the hormons that fit their biological sex been tried or has it worked?
>>
>>128903467
Cis female sweetie. Save it. I have a boyfriend

>>128903514
Lets be honest, most of you guys are scared of woman irl. I've never met a guy irl who was racist or homophobic or sexist
>>
>>128904562
Then why isnt there? it would be so profitable and popular
>>128904534
I didnt say anything about that desu, but detransitioning is a thing, but ex-trans basically means you werent trans to begin with.
>>
>>128904062
Here's a cure: Reality
If you were born a man or a woman, accept it and move on with your life. If you can't do that, then you should kill yourself. I'm not saying that to be mean. I sincerely believe in suicide as an acceptable solution to unfixable mental disorders.
>>
>>128904454
Married white women*
An important distinction.

>>128904402
Whether true or not, that is the narrative that is pushed by this cosmetic-pharmaceutical-lgbt golem. To combat this I recommend:

>Two Dudes Wrote a Fake Penis Study and Got It Published to Slam Gender Research
>Penii a social construct and causes global warming
>"Part of the fault may fall on the open-access, pay-to-publish model, but the rest falls on the entire academic enterprise collectively referred to as 'gender studies,'"
>But other scientists have come to the defense of the field of gender studies, pointing out that flawed, weak, or incorrect papers get published in practically all disciplines, including medicine and math.
https://motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/two-dudes-wrote-a-fake-penis-study-and-got-it-published-to-slam-gender-research
http://archive.is/AWW9m
>>
>>128904062
Dude. There is a cure. It's called realizing you will never pass and being rational and pragmatic with it.

If you are a white transgender, I will piss myself laughing atop your closed casket after you Hillary yourself.
>>
>>128904115
The inside of a suffragettes vagina.
>>
>>128904637
I think I read somewhere once that it did help some people yeah. But only some, I mean I`m no neurologist but a lot of people argue about brain structure. Either way its the kind of shit doctors should handle instead of people self medding and transitioning straight away.
>>
>>128905000
NO. 53% of ALL WHITE WOMEN

And that really says something since 3/4 married women actively despise Trump and voted for him anyway.
>>
>>128904873
>doesn't mean you were trans to begin with

Well fuck me. I guess it's cool to diagnose people over the net, eh? You should write a PSA.
>>
>>128904873
I'm thinking it's because if scientists tried to make it a PC shitstorm would occur. They'd be called biggots, fired and the project cancelled.
>>
>>128905271
I don't have my sources onhand atm but +4% is not something to be proud of.
>>
>>128904710
does he like to watch while you suck some dindus cock?
>>
>>128904900
Who are you to dictate others choices? I mean America is so called "land of the free"? So I dont blame yanks for just transitioning at ridicolously young ages and doing whatever. Also it usually almost always ends in suicides, people just like to give a shot at their dream life for a few years works which does work great for some. "Reality" saying that means you obviously dont know anything about it, I mean trans people are constantly grounded in reality thats why they do kill themselves, so I`m sorry you got your edginess taken away from you.
>>128905034
Some people do pass,
Some people are happy not passing,
people deal with it in different ways.
If trans people could just deal with it, then they fucking would you absoloute retard. I mean jesus christ who wants to be trans? no one fucking wanst to be trans.
>>
>>128905235
Hm would have been to easy if it worked for all.
I absolutly agree people shouldn´t change their hormon levels as they see fit.

The suicide rates amongst trans people really worry me because being trans is more and more promoted or normalised. It is even pushed onto children nowadays.
>>
>>128905436
Wew lad
To be trans you need dsyphoria, this is a must, and medical orginisations agree. (this is why a lot of "none binary" """people""" arent trans) If you "de-transition" then your obviously comfortable with your own fucking gender. Fucking christ I can understand why the world thinks Americans are stupid with species like you.
>>128905497
Yeah a lot of feminists would do that, they "speak for us" when in reality they dont know anything about it and get shit wrong. Like a lot dont think its a mental disorder when it is, they bring us down and just hinder us and anything else they touch. Behind closed doors trans people would be fucking praying it worked.
>>
>>128905964
I'm not dictating your choices, I'm simply telling you the ones that exist. No amount of freedom can alter reality and turn you into a woman. You're not a woman and you never will be.
>>
>>128900252

Recent genuine facebook post from one of my friends, she was a great guy when I lived with him at Uni. Frankly trans sucks in every way possible. I am very sorry for her for having to suffer it:

>So, the hotel I'm at, and the resort I'm skiing in, are both very family orientated and there are a lot of children running around the place. It's proving to be a bit difficult to handle for me, with all of the families around the place and the obvious love and affection many of the parents seem to feel for their children and even each other.

>Back before the surgery, I used to feel like this a bit, but then I'd get sad and find some way around it. I'd pretty much managed to build an indentity around being female where it didn't centre entirely on having children and, for me, it worked quite a lot for a lot of the time. However, in a bizarre twist of fate, the surgery has undone all of that.

>I've been thinking for a while now that the surgery might have been a huge mistake. The reasoning isn't the obvious one of "I was wrong about the trans stuff, now I'd give anything to fix it and redo it", but more a realisation that, in the great scheme of things, the things that help change me over from one sex to the other are never going to be perfect and that a flawed solution to the problem will need to be found.

>It seems, at least on some level, that the brokenness of gender dysphoria and the brokenness of being female and not able to do the one thing female people are supposed to do have cancelled each other out for a while. Going through the surgery means that they don't any more, and dealing with that is a little bit hard.
>>
File: ptAxCCw[1].gif (1MB, 500x391px) Image search: [Google]
ptAxCCw[1].gif
1MB, 500x391px
People who defend trannies are pathetic.
>>
>>128906178
The worst thing that divides the "trans community" is young transitioners, most in general agree that making kids change is vile. They have no concept of gender etc. and yet because the parents want diversity points they push it on them. Its revolting.
>>128906735
>your not a woman and you never will be
Well Sherlock...
I get what your saying, I`m just saying if anyone knows trans people arent women, its trans people. I know that I never will be a lass, no matter how hard I try, I`m fucked really, the least I can do is not butcher the body I`ve got.
>>
>>128906878
When you hear people say that trannies are fucked in the head and often eat a shotgun as a result...it's simply a harsher version of this.
The person you're writing about is...fundamentally broken inside their head. For whatever reason - evolution, god, shitass bad luck - whatever. But, they're not who they think they are, and then when they try to become who they think they are, they realize they'll never be that way.
And it destroys their soul as much as their head was fucked.
And they eat a shotgun.
All the money spent on trans rights, transgender surgery, etc. etc. should instead be spent on deep, intensive psychological counselling for said person.
>>
>>128904710
>most of you guys are scared of woman irl. I've never met a guy irl who was racist or homophobic or sexist

No. They just have self control - which is when you choose NOT to do something you would rather choose TO do, for various reasons.
>>
>>128907103
You're not fucked. You were born the stronger, better gender. I don't understand why anyone would want to be the weaker sex.
>>
File: WeimarOvens[1].jpg (39KB, 840x487px) Image search: [Google]
WeimarOvens[1].jpg
39KB, 840x487px
>>128907103
Pic realted, this is where you belong.
>>
>>128904900
Underrated
>>
>>128907450
They get social power and are legally a protected class.
>>
>>128904710
>I've never met a guy irl who was racist or homophobic or sexist
Of course you haven't.
If a man dares say anything homophobic or sexist now, he is absolutely fucking ruined. He can be fired from work, his family and friends will ostracize him, and if it gets online he's nuked with the weaponized autism of the SJW crowd.
Of course you never met a man who was openly racist or homophobic - it's fucking suicide.
But I guarantee you, many of the men you think are open and tolerant aren't. They're just that way around you.
>>
>>128904062
Dysphoria or homosexuality are more often than not self inflicted beliefs. If it really was biologic, then it could be healed with pills. You can't say it's neither.
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 219x230px
>>128905034
>you don't know anything about it.

Oh. Please tell me more about how my actual experience is nothing compared to the knowledge of a non-tranny roastie cunt.
>>
>>128904710
This is what he looks like.
>>
>>128901674
get cancer
>>128903941
stop enabling him
>>
>>128905555
>only race to have more intelligent women than faggot cunts

Fiiiiine have it your way.
>>
>>128907701
I dont really know enough, to argue either really. I think its mental personally, not sure if its self inflicted or not I dont know. All I know is that if there were pills that would be great.
>>128907450
Neither do I, I`m thinking about just ignoring the feels aka repressing, and not actually transitioning. Stay as a man.
>>
>>128907701
>If it was biological it could be cured with pills.
I guess cancer, alzheimers and prion disease are just made up then faggot? Not everything is as simple as a bacterial infection.
>>
>>128905964
Wow. The ignorance is astounding.

If a domestic violence victim wanted to leave then he would, right?

You are so ignorant it is actually painful.
>>
>>128907294
Yep couldn't agree more.
>>
>>128908144
good luck senpai, I know a ftm, he's fine...ftms have it easy tho, mtf is the hard one. If you can't handle it anymore and really really want to off yourself, I suggest thinking over it for another night and if you still want to slit those wrists at the end of the day, join islam and allahu snackbar yourself please, kill university students and leave the world a better place <3
>>
>>128908144
>I`m thinking about just ignoring the feels aka repressing, and not actually transitioning. Stay as a man.

Your reply shows me that you still haven't FULLY accepted reality. Whether you ignore it or not is irrelevant to staying a man. You're always going to be a man. Always. The choice you have is whether or not you're going to mutilate yourself in order to try and fulfill what you know logically is a mental disorder.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 225x300px
>>128906554
All right let me spell it out for you in greentext.

>be trans
>look like pic related
>understand that it is far better to further the white race than be happy
>learn how to be female by studying women
> Choose to be happy through logic and distractions, also exercise
>Eventually wake up one day realizing you actually are happy with this life even though you never thought you would be
>Rejoice in the freedom to actually be yourself rather than the augmented reality liberalism provides.

Simple enough Roastie.

And I'm serious when I say TITS or get the FUCK out. The level of disrespect for this culture that you are showing is astounding. I thought liberals hated bigotry...
>>
>>128902503
I would like to make my dick blossoming in your mouth
>>
File: 1496423150410.jpg (7KB, 300x301px) Image search: [Google]
1496423150410.jpg
7KB, 300x301px
>>128908373
Your a joke.
Trans people are nothing like domestic abuse victims. Trans people would fucking leave if they had the chance, theres no psychological thing holding them back or stockholm shit, trans people would fucking jump at the chance if there was one.
I hope your just baiting, I really do because you have no idea what your talking about and thats painfully evident. Why would I be ignorant TO MY OWN FUCKING BUSINESS. Yeah sure I`m completely ignorant towards a major aspect of my life.
You obviously just got beat like a fucking nigger beats their dog, and think being a lass would be easier so your fucking Dad has an easier time of slipping it in.
>>
>>128906878
Sadly, this person will never know the joy of parenthood because of the liberal solution to a complicated problem.

What was stopping him from marrying a qt BFF and having actual children. There are more than enough women looking for a girlfriend with a dick.
>>
>>128903021
>back to /r/eddit you go
>>
File: 1493815581626.jpg (6KB, 250x249px) Image search: [Google]
1493815581626.jpg
6KB, 250x249px
>>128908900
>>
>>128907701
You can't fix the brain with pill, idiot. The brain or at the very least parts of it developed towards the wrong gender, thus fucking up the person as his body does not connect to his brain/self image. If pills could fix that, then we could just as easily fix Alzheimer and dementia. It's a biological mental disorder.
>>128904900
>>128905034
kek like that's kind of the problem, they don't want to off themselves, yet they can't stop thinking that they're the wrong sex. Suicide might be a real solution to the problem, but it kinda conflicts with the not wanting to off themselves.
>>128908762
But what if said mutilation helps the mind to cope with reality? Cutting yourself when you're depressed helps to clear the mind and gets rid of the stress, not saying this is the same, but the difference between before you cut and after is remarkable enough to suggest that it might atleast fight the symptoms, even if the disease can't yet effectively be cured.
>>
>>128905271
Still looking for the article I found months ago, but this supports my argument a bit. A deviation from this norm would be quite miraculous:

>The marriage gap will be worth watching, too. Polls have shown Trump facing heavy resistance from single white women, who have voted Democratic in each election since 1992—although Obama’s margin among them sagged to just six percentage points in 2012, by far the smallest Democratic advantage over that period. Even more worrisome for Trump would be erosion among married white women, who have preferred Republicans in every election since 1984 and gave Romney a 25-percentage-point margin last time
https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/11/clinton-trump-demographics/506714/
>>
>>128907661
100%

I've actually never met a man without hearing some bigoted comment from them in the first hour.

Granted, I started it, but it's not like they had to join in.
>>
File: 1492468791260.jpg (71KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492468791260.jpg
71KB, 700x700px
>>128909596
>>
>>128904534
perhaps it's a good thing they're sterilizing themselves
>>
>>128908144
>Neither do I, I`m thinking about just ignoring the feels aka repressing, and not actually transitioning. Stay as a man.

See>>128908900
>>
>>128909231
They absolutely ARE like domestic violence victims.

Would you tell a victim they weren't actually a victim?

>these liberals baka
>>
File: 1491835689938.png (7KB, 294x171px) Image search: [Google]
1491835689938.png
7KB, 294x171px
>>128909817
>>
File: 936.jpg (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
7KB, 200x200px
>>128909924
>>
As a /pol/ack who turned into a tranny I feel quite happy

:3 I have to thank the trannies who converted me
>>
File: C55wkkAXMAAwKz8.jpg (78KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C55wkkAXMAAwKz8.jpg
78KB, 1200x675px
>>128910034
Do you have this one?
>>
>>128909518
Not b8. Solipsism, sure. But proof by counterexample is a valid argument.
>>
>>128909570
Exactly. If all white women average to 54%, the percentage of white married women is likely over 70%
>>
File: 1492229209165.jpg (67KB, 500x491px) Image search: [Google]
1492229209165.jpg
67KB, 500x491px
>>128910228
yeah. thx tho
>>128910239
see pic.
>>
>>128909743
You sharing all the images usually posted in your threads Senpei?
>>
>>128901681
Kill yourself faggot
>>
File: 1496164823972.png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1496164823972.png
7KB, 225x225px
>>128910393
>>
File: 1494602020746.jpg (368KB, 3000x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1494602020746.jpg
368KB, 3000x3000px
>>128910483
>>
>>128910513
ITT:
>There is no cure
>b-but here is cure
>BAIIIIIIIIT *runs crying to the DNC for feels management*

To be clear. I am genetically female. I am aware of the fact that I am not mentally female every minute of every day.

I still don't support transitioning.
>>
File: 1496545663778.png (65KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1496545663778.png
65KB, 550x550px
>>128910916
>>
>>128911067
Triggered much?

You really didn't like me comparing your relationship with liberalism to an abusive relationship. Makes sense, since you're reacting similarly to a defensive victim.
>>
>>128909524
Mutilation helps the mind cope with reality in the same way that alcohol and drugs do. All it is is an escape from reality, not an acceptance of it.
>>
>>128911778
This is a good comparison. Eventually the satisfaction wears off and you realize that it really was never about gender, but something more gender adjacent.
>>
File: 1494540902055.jpg (80KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1494540902055.jpg
80KB, 625x626px
>>128911775
>>
File: 1492228274203.png (394KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492228274203.png
394KB, 960x960px
>>128911990
>>
>>128911997
>no TOGTFO
>must be bio-female

Aww.. Roastie's just mad someone else can do what SHE can't.

Now go clean your room missy.
>>
>>128910916
>I am genetically female. I am aware of the fact that I am not mentally female

You are actually retarded.
>>
File: 1496206580509.jpg (95KB, 680x989px) Image search: [Google]
1496206580509.jpg
95KB, 680x989px
>>128912184
>>
>>128910916
When some potential transy said he was confused and thought he may be trans cause of all thos shit stopped because a woman commenting on his "manliness" cures his gender dysphoria then i have to be against it. ALSO Sexchangeregret.com
>>
>>128912373
Nope. Just recovering from trauma and mental illness. 10 years healthy next month.

>>128912415
No idea to what you are referring.
>>
File: 1494329547473.png (38KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1494329547473.png
38KB, 625x626px
>>128912935
>>
>>128904873
It's less profitable than HRT for life plus dozens of cosmetic surgeries
>>
>>128914242
yeah true, I forgot about the cosmetic stuff.
But it would be cheaper for countries with free healthcare. Though no study gets done without the promise of money, your right.
>>
>>128914984
Nice job tanking the thread, faggot.
Thread posts: 119
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.