[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Laci Green is going down the rabbit hole.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Courtney-Tailor-08.png (553KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
Courtney-Tailor-08.png
553KB, 600x603px
I love seeing girls like this just get a little nudge and fall down the rabbit hole. Usually it just takes a really good dick.

For Laci Green it was Chris Ray Gun.

She's already starting out at the basic "Oh sjws are disgusting, why did I like them?"

Then as Chris Ray Gun persuades her more and the red pill grows stronger she will slowly start moving to calling feminism cancer.

I've seen so many girls like this, its fun to watch updates on them slowly falling down the rabbit hole.

Sadly Chris Ray Gun is a dumb bernie supporter so she probably won't come to the conclusion that God Emperor Trump was the true best candidate.
>>
>>128897267
>8th laci green thread in an hour
saged
>>
>>128897267
screw this fat headed twat and her retardo looking boyfriend.
>>
>>128897267
>Woman changes opinion to please man
>In other news: water is wet
Sage.
>>
>>128897267
>women are capable of having informed opinions

yeah no, they just agree with whoever last shoved their cock down their throat.
>>
tits
>>
>>128897267
nigga you getting played
>>
>>128897267
She'll jump all over the place for a bit but will end up calling herself a classical liberal.

She'll never hop on the Trump bandwagon because he's a fucking fraud and anyone who is or was with him needs to give their head a shake
>>
>>128897267
I was hoping to see more insightful comments, but I must add my own lackluster opinion to the list.

Who fucking cares? Laci Green is a woman, who is only here because someone fucked her mom. She'll eventually realize that she can't hold onto any dick she really wants if she's a toxic femicunt. She's too alpha to stay in the feminist camp for long. It was only ever a matter of time.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
This little liberal manlet manage to slay the top warrior of the SJW vanguard with the power of dick.
>>
So Laci Green is anti SJW now? Source?
>>
>>128899475
Actually he just watched as his based black friend came all over Laci.
>>
>>128900148

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQ1ga8yuM50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZGVlb9cwYg

the straw that broke the chubby camels back was that she wants to talk about sex education on her channel but simply saying the statement "women have vaginas" gets SJWs calling her a bigot and shitting up her comments
>>
>>128899475
>>128900703

This. Its time for the meme to evolve. Laci came over and Chris was allowed to watch.
>>
A lot of leftist are going center because of how extreme SJW culture has gotten.
>>
>>128900148
She isn't. She came out saying how she was willing to debate with people who don't hold her views. This is because her channels views have bottomed out, and she's hoping to leech some viewers off of more popular youtubers she is hoping to "debate"
>>
rabbi hole
>>
>>128897267

Women will always convert to whatever their boyfriends or whatever believe. I mean bitches will straight up change their RELIGION. Every time.
I'm sorry but isn't being religious kind of a serious thing? No really. It's a very faith type, loyal thing. But oh women will just switch that shit like a light switch.
Women don't really have thoughts of their own, or philosophical minds of their own typically. They are spoon fed EVERYTHING. They have to be told what to think. This makes them dangerous as voters.
And they will automatically accept whatever they think is the most socially accepted view. Every time.
>>
>>128900148
https://twitter.com/gogreen18/status/872264564737327104
>>
>>128901212
The pendulum always swings back. The MSM and SJW types just make it that much more painful by delaying the inevitable for as long as they can, and getting crazier and crazier in the process.
>>
File: Galland4.jpg (74KB, 680x500px) Image search: [Google]
Galland4.jpg
74KB, 680x500px
Just for research purposes, are there any Laci Green nudes?
>>
>>128901888
I think so. There's also a gif of her taking heroin up her arm.
>>
>>128897267
Saged
>>
>>128898806
All politicians should be trusted as much as Jews. You support them simply because they're your best option.
>>
>>128897267
Yes all they need is that fire cock.
>>
>>128902617
>that fire cock.
to burn the coal
>>
>>128897267
who is this semen demon?
>>
>>128902830
A girl with a terrible tit job.
>>
>>128902830
Literally the filename.
>>
>>128897267
I want to go down her rabbit hole.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.