[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welfare

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: FB_IMG_1434841233835.jpg (18KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1434841233835.jpg
18KB, 540x540px
>be on system in first world
>no job just welfare
>get roughly $900.00/month
>$600.00 on rent to landking who own 10 duplx, 4 houses and 2 apt
>$150 on food, everythings over priced out the ass
>use food bank to not starve
>an left with maybe $150 if lucky
>one activity costs min $10
>movie, takeout, two way bus ride, everything $10
>only have money for15 separate activities
>one per day
>chronic mastorbator
>cuz fap is free
>rest of time just laying around moldy apt being depressed and tired of lifewith cockroach caught in jizzrag trap in corner
>go outside once every two days to keep things lively in life
>two weeks till end of month
>no money
>begin thinking on life
>week past of philosophy
>finally realize
>all our government given money goes to thr rich
>rich people run government
>government keeps welfare people from getting out of poverty saying that $900 is "perfectly livable"
>develop other mental illnesses from lack of happyness and fufilment in life and everything due to being poor
>need anti depression meds
>there goes part of activity money and groshery cash
>straight into big pharmas pocket
>do more nothing than ever before
>finally come to conclusion
>welfare people are only a go between for the rich to keep people compliant and keep the wealth between themselves all while making it all look like its going to different places to all the plebs who arnt in the know, so as to not cause unrest among the plebeians
>simple money moving formula keeps rich families at the top and the rest submissive and compliant.

Pic unrelated.
>>
Yes it is extremely obvious but I'm glad you realized the poverty trap. Instead of just taking money and complaining it's not enough get a job and then get yourself out of poverty. I wish we would starve the poor so this wouldn't happen
>>
>>128893348
>tfw I make $900 a day
>>
>>128893348
>welfare creates slaves
what a surprise. now kys.
>>
>>128893348
Go to work. McDonalds is always hiring, until you can find something better. Never stop looking for a better job. Always do the best to your ability. Sage
>>
>>128893348
Stop being poor nigger
>>
Just realized poster is a leaf, go die in the woods. Unless your white in that case get a job and stop relying on others
>>
File: IMG_1754.jpg (163KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1754.jpg
163KB, 800x600px
>>128893348

You get 900$ a month in NEET bux.

Dont know what part of Chinada you are in but:

>last trip to Alberta to buy bulldozers
>goto oilfield services company
>Hiring sign at entrance to yard
>buy 5 dozers
>ask about hiring
>"general helpers... 14$ chinada bux per hour"
>>
File: McDonalds Automation.png (391KB, 600x388px) Image search: [Google]
McDonalds Automation.png
391KB, 600x388px
>>128894580
>McDonalds is always hiring
This picture is what a 15 dollar minimum wage looks like.

OP, learn a trade.
>>
>>128893348
>150$ on food
holy fuck, you live in alaska or something? I drop 50 bucks on food a month, beans, rice, water, eggs.
>>
Have kids. Then they'll bump up your payments. Keep having them, get even more money. Apply for section 8 housing, then you'll have $2000 a month in spending cash. Get on foodstamps so you don't need to spend any of it on food.

Basically just do what niggers do.
>>
>>128893348
Why worry about the rich when clearly the problem is with you?
>>
>>128895204
How much does a dozen eggs cost you? The lowest you typically see here (Toronto) is ~2 CAD (~1.50 USD right now).
>>
>>128893348
How do you get 'welfare'? Do you have kids or do you mean unemployment?
>>
>movie, takeout, two way bus ride, everything $10
>not torrenting, eating every meal at home, and jogging everywhere
Only use the bus for a job interviews and groceries, and nothing else. The extra exercise will make you look better at interviews and make you feel better thus not need anti-depressants. Never eat out and the library should provide all the entertainment you need.

People got out of poverty on that budget and started a business with what they saved.
>>
>>128895445
Eat one fried egg at a time on top a baked potatoe, has literally ever nutrient. Supplement with beans and brown rice. Cheapest possible healthy diet. Get top ramen and hotdogs with sliced bread if you want to be a crazy spender.
>>
>>128895445
>>128895758
dried* beans. lentils are far easier to cook btw
>>
>>128895445
depends if there is a sale, but where i live i can get a dozen of eggs cheap for 3 to 4 bucks.
>>
>>128896101
I can usually get 18 eggs for 2.50
>>
>>128894171
are you fufilled? are you living it up? i bet ya are right?!
>>
>>128895003
I didn't say work there permanently, I said work there until you can find something better. Trade school isn't free.
>>
>>128895003
quickest way to earn some decent money. also it opens the door for working under the table. fuck taxes.
>>
>>128895445
Lately they are either 60 cents a dozen or free if you spend $20
>>
>>128896186
well i live in the midwest, they price gouge on food because a lot of people, including myself, are just growing our own food to eacape the market jew
>>
Fucking kys, get a job you lazy nigger. You get nearly a thousand dollars/m for masterbating all day. That money doesnt come from the rich people who are busy employing people and giving jobs, it comes from the working peoples taxes.

>waaah i only get to see a movie a couple times a month for free!! I deserve more for doing literally nothing!!

Also
>need antidepression meds
No one "needs" those because theyre meant for pussies who cant deal with their own thoughts ans get over their own problems.

Overall kys/10
>>
>>128896509
Kys
>>
I've been saying this on pol for months. Gibs are just a way for the companies to make more money.
Tax the middle class (who can afford your products) to give to the poor (who can't afford your products) so that you increase the number of people who can afford your products.
It's not just big pharma.
>>
File: 0X0myNJ.jpg (101KB, 950x633px) Image search: [Google]
0X0myNJ.jpg
101KB, 950x633px
>tfw on unemployment because year long contract project ended over a month ago

$2400 a month, $900 to rent, $500 to food, $100 to alcohol, $100 to weed, $800 put away in savings

it only lasts through the summer but it's gonna be a good summer
>>
>>128897045
Middle class doesn't pay taxes here. It's more like print money and give to rich and poor. 50% of the budget is borrowed money
>>
>>128893348
You have a computer, so educate yourself in technology and become a sysadmin, network admin, or developer. It's not perfect, but you will be able to make a decent living if you're average, and will do well if you are any good. Don't wank too much, it will sap your drive to accomplish.
>>
>>128895445
like 75 cents
>>
>>128893348
And, it's money given to you by the state
Work for you damned cash you cry babby bitch.
>>
>>128893348
What if you simple worked instead of wasting your time asking who the government gives money to. Fucking lazy leaf fag!
>>
>>128897407
If get a van and go innawoods to learn java on a laptop, how long before employment opportunities?
>>
>>128893693

Starve the poor is right. No hunger, no motivation.
>>
>>128897949
That's really something you have to answer yourself. How long will it take you to gain the skill you will need to make a portfolio that is good enough to work remotely, or atleast contractually? You could become a great developer if you work hard for a year or two. But from what I've seen, the market is oversaturated with Java developers, and JS and Python are more in demand. That's just what I've seen though, so remember it's just an anecdote. You really can't go wrong with focusing your efforts into technology if you work hard and keep on top of what is growing. You could also look into cloud computing/ migration, it's only going to get more popular as time goes on.
>>
>>128893348
900$ a month makes you eligible for minimum EBT. Don't be embarrassed. You only get 198 a mo/ soon to be 150 from budget cuts to the wall.
>>
File: 1496844807663.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496844807663.png
44KB, 657x527px
>>128899300
Dubz nice. Do i put this next to my section 8 housing app?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.