[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will she learn from this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Schermopname (812).png (62KB, 607x348px) Image search: [Google]
Schermopname (812).png
62KB, 607x348px
What will she learn from this?
>>
what torrent? is it a sex tape?
>>
Go to hell you fucking faggot cancerous retard.
Who gives a FUCK.
Retarded cock sucking e-celeb bullshit.
This isnt' fucking news.
This isnt' god damn politics in any relevant or meaningful way.

Kill yourself immediately.
Look at /pol/.
Now look back at your post.

You're a cancer.
Your the faggot that posts this garbage and ruins this board.
>>
>>128892372
torrent also means "flood". She is saying that a flood of people was sent to harass her
>>
File: 1438594107934.jpg (18KB, 364x336px) Image search: [Google]
1438594107934.jpg
18KB, 364x336px
>>128892434
>yfw
>>
torrent of her pussy juice on my red pilled dick more like.
>>
>>128892546
wtf this archaic vocabullary, it's 2018 ffs, 22nd century
>>
She just called a sjw an asshole. Is she finally accepting the red pill?
>>
>>128892720
I wonder how hard the realization that she's been a mouthpiece for this bullshit for years will hit her.
>>
>>128892720
She's been moving to the right, that's what brought this about. Leftists do not tolerate leaving the plantation.
>>
>>128892692

Retarded Spaintard, up your vocab. game, breh.
>>
>>128892720
>>128892946
>>128893002
She fucked a white guy who isn't a cuck and has been moving towards the right ever since.
>>
I don't follow this shit. I obviously know who she is but from the little I've read on Twitter she's dating some centrist and a bunch of whiteknights are mad at her for it. Is this correct?
>>
>>128893404
ignore the shill
>>
>>128893671
correct

She's straying from the leftist narrative, so she must be destroyed. That obviously means her family too.
>religion of tolerance
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7KB, 225x224px
>>128892189
>its another laci green shitposts and pretends to be a random admirer in order to shill herself on /pol/ episode
Saged.
>>
sage & kyselves
>>
>>128893550
>>128892720
>>128893002
So what you are saying is that people have been right all these decades? All feminists need is a good dicking.
>>
What the hell does "colonizing" mean in this context?

I don't follow this girl like you faggots all seem to so I'm out of the loop.
>>
>>128895590
>What the hell does "colonizing" mean in this context?
being white
>>
COLONIZED
>>
>>128892189
FALSE FLAG FALSE FLAG NAME THE JEW
H
E

J
E
W
>>
>>128892946
She's going to want to be punished and punished hard. The sex must be glorious, good for Chris.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.