[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Niggress chimps out on Tucker Carlson

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 52

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iux8GmZ2Tg
>>
File: 1496587682062.jpg (38KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1496587682062.jpg
38KB, 413x395px
>>128884785
>the absolute fucking state of the USA
>>
>i will see you in less than a month

huh?
>>
>>128885023
Did you remember to pray 5 times yesterday? You don't want to get arrested for thought crime do you?
>>
>>128884785
What's wrong with having a blacks-only party?
>>
>>128885544
>those digits
>>
>>128884785
wow tucker got BTFO. this woman clearly has superior intelligence. she should be president of the Harvard Law Review
>>
>>128885748
That if I throw a whites only party, every SJW in the country is going to target me with claims of being racist.

But a black only party is clear 100% diversity so it's okay then.
>>
File: 1493246342775.png (52KB, 600x456px) Image search: [Google]
1493246342775.png
52KB, 600x456px
>>128885909
literally cant tell if you're serious, dumb, or sarcastic
>>
>>128884785
Fuck this nasty bitch. I hope she sends us a postcard from africa.
>>
>>128885909
Yeah, he was definitely outclassed in this one.
>>
>>128885544
Why are you upset? Right, never mind tyrone.
>>
>>128886231
But the woman in the video is saying that having an implicitly whites-only party is okay and has been happening for decades. Surely an explicitly blacks-only party to counter this is okay. Isn't racial awareness what we want anyway? We want blacks to develop a sense of "self" and "other" and we want the same for whites as well.
>>
Murica 2017:
Being white is rayciss!
Litreally a meme country.
>>
>>128884785
I fucking hate niggers so much
>>
>>128885544
Lmao, triggered so easily
>>
>>128884785

>all that ridiculous fisher-priceā„¢ plastic shit around the nigger's neck and ears

This can't be a real interview...this HAS to be staged. Also, a memorial day party where segregation is promoted by blacks? Someone tell me the left isn't really this retarded and this is really a skit on The Onion.
>>
File: doublephase.jpg (5KB, 236x285px) Image search: [Google]
doublephase.jpg
5KB, 236x285px
>>128885544
>>128885544
>>128885544
>>
Every time, man. Every time I start to think "hey, maybe blacks aren't so bad, I've been meeting many on my travels and they are always reasonably kind to me", every time I start to give them a chance, niggers turn around and pull this shit. And then I look at their communities, and how they just shoot each other, and see this and Evergreen and BLM and everything, and I always come back to "fuck niggers". It's like they want to fail or something.
>>
>>128887057
Party police needs to become a thing.
All celebrations of any kind where 4 or more people are gathered, have to be registered with the ministry of Comitatus. Your party will be monitored for diversity infractions
>>
>>128886250
Real fuckin summer there, kiddo
>>
Tucker always looks so impotent.
>>
>>128884785

WAH WAH WAH
BOOHOOOO
>>
>>128884785
This ugly nigger cunt is probably the stupidest creature on earth.
>>
File: van.jpg (24KB, 505x385px) Image search: [Google]
van.jpg
24KB, 505x385px
>>128884785
well she certainly seems like a reasonable person
>>
So, according to this video, we can have white pride rallies and events where only whites are allowed?
>>
>>128885023
this is what our countless ancestors struggled and died for lmao
>>
>>128885748
Listen to Tucker's argument. He basically says if BLM doesn't like (white) people excluding blacks based on their race, then why does BLM do the same thing here? Prove him wrong.
>>
>>128884785
notice how loud she is
thank based tuck for not calling her out on it, which would let her play the victim card
>>
File: 1490173693966.jpg (6KB, 289x257px) Image search: [Google]
1490173693966.jpg
6KB, 289x257px
>>128884785
thanks for the daily reminder that niggers, are inconceivable of answering basic questions without resulting to "muh #"
>>
File: 1485038488900.jpg (9KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1485038488900.jpg
9KB, 238x192px
>>128884785
>has a civil rights movement to remove segregation saying "it's unfair blacks are segregated"
>so they can sit on national tv being massively anti white racist and arguing FOR segretation
Wew

>white people in movies n shiiet
Yeah in a historicaly 80-90% majority white country where the only reason blacks exist in is being purchased by other africans and brought over by rich plantation owners (many jews btw.) hundreds of years ago, unfuckingbelieveable right.. Go to africa woman seriously!
>>
>>128889359
No because her arguement is, "America is racist, specifically against black people. They are not allowed to have a platform or voice and will always be ignored in favor of white voices. Mass media supports this through television advertisement and film being majority white. Federally the racism is institutional through coded messages and a goverment that is majority white. Because of this black voices are suppressed. This is why blacks need to come together to be heard and exclude white infiltration, to prevent a black majority voice from being co opted by whites."

Thats the idea in a nutshell
>>
>>128889963
And in the U.K.
It's a classic e.g. of a nigger being taken out of Africa but not being able to take the African out of a nigger
>>
>>128884785
His fountain comment was a little bit out of no where. Same with suddenly accusing BLM of segregating everything all the time, when the segment was about that one incident.
But holy shit what is that woman even saying? It's almost impressive how many words spew out of her mouth without a single point, explanation, or justification.
>>
File: antisocial.jpg (50KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
antisocial.jpg
50KB, 850x400px
>>128885544
Checked, shadilay
>>
I don't get it, is Tucker carlson a good debater or does he just bait people?
>>
Don't discuss anything with these activist black supremacist assholes.
Punch them square in the fucking mouth, man or woman.
>>
>>128891457
>lives in a majority white nation
>doesn't want it to be majority white because that's racist, as long as it's majority white it's racist in other words.
>wants black only areas
By the same logic she would sit in china and complain it's racist as long as it's majority chinese? Sounds crazy, try to analyze it and it's precisely what she's saying.

You know africa has a lot of black people, she should go there and problem solved. Black majority achieved!
>>
>>128891879
good
he invites many people but generally only the tards come because women like this one think they've won
>>
>>128891457
"Mexico is racist, specifically against black people. They are not allowed to have a platform or voice and will always be ignored in favour of mexican voices. Mexican media Mass media supports this through television advertisement and film being majority mexican. Nationally the racism is institutional through coded messages and a goverment that is majority mexican. Because of this black voices are suppressed. This is why blacks need to come together to be heard and exclude mexican infiltration, to prevent a black majority voice from being co opted by mexicans."

Can you tell the difference?

Apparently blacks like her don't want to accept another ethnicity being a majority in whatever nation it is they live in.
>>
>>128893001
Yet refuses to go where blacks are a majority.
I mean realize the bullshit for what it is. It's not a "blacks are oppressed/muh civil rights" movement, it's a "blacks are unhappy with being a minority in whatever nation they're in" movement.
>>
just saw a great quote -
"Klan with a Tan"
>>
>>128888411
Shills in full force
>>
>>128884785
all those white tears because black people want their own party lol.
>>
>>128895671
>implying niggers wouldn't freak out if white people did the same thing
Double standard is double.
>>
>>128895671
>all those white tears because black people want their own party lol.
If DON'T you want to live in a majority white nation, just go to africa, there's an entire continent worth of it.
You do realize that you're arguing for segregation right? If it pisses you off that much to live in a country where blacks are not majority, there is literally NOTHING stopping you from going to africa. Black majority achieved.
According to her demented logic, china is racist for being majority chinese, and mexico is racist for being majority mexican. There's literally no difference in that from what she is trying to argue. Except that she's targetting the white majority in the US instead of china or mexico or whichever other nation on the globe that has an ethnic majority that is not black.

The majority of the US have every right to celebrate themselves since they're the foundation of the nation.

Ethnic minorities like blacks
a) claim that they're not allowed to do this
b) claims that only minorities like blacks are the ones that should be celebrated somehow
c) argues for segregation so that others can't even celebrate them either which just distances people from eachother.

If she's arguing minorities aren't celebrated, then that's complete nonsense, but here's where it really kicks off. She's pretending that as long as there is a white majority in the US, minorities are oppressed, which is complete bullshit.
>>
White spaces when?
>>
Screaming Nigress gets invited on show.
Tucker acts calm.
Assured white vote for elections to come.
>>
>>128897689
>>128895671
(cont) If you only want to live around blacks, then go to a black majority neighbourghood in the US and live, only thing is, i thought blacks in the US complained about their neighbourghoods calling them hoods and complaining about how shit they are and argue for gentrification; wanting to not live in concentrated black neighbourghoods but moving in next door to non blacks in order to live in a better neighbourghoods.

But don't pretend like blacks don't have that option, now if you want to have that as a mandate to have black only areas, you know what that's called? That's called segregation, there has been an entire civil rights movement in the US to end segregation and now you want to bring it back. Apartheid in south africa apparently wasn't such a shitty thing either according to people like you because it did the exact same thing. Except that it was a minority white population that segregated themselves from majority black communities to avoid friction and other things, and so that each could celebrate their own culture and be with their own people.

Do i really have to point out to you black anon how far that puts back race relations historically? Black Woman like her and black men like you are singlehandedly eroding the entire civil rights movement to end segregation in the US in a matter of a few years and trying to turn back the clock back to the time of segregated stores, schools and communities.
>>
>>128897689
why are you so triggered if blacks don't want to be around evil crackers? we have the right to associate with whom we please. we've been oppressed for 300 years, it's our turn now, pinky.
>>
>>128898716
>>128895671
AND here's the kicker, claiming that whites are racist if they aren't FOR segregation which the original civil rights movement called racist in the first place, i don't even know how to describe the level of stupidity that's going on in you and that womans head.
>>
>>128884785
take the ultimate red pill tell others
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
>>
>>128885023
We don't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem.
>>
File: 1491515820990.jpg (33KB, 452x423px) Image search: [Google]
1491515820990.jpg
33KB, 452x423px
>>128898922
>why are you so triggered if blacks don't want to be around evil crackers? we have the right to associate with whom we please.

Sure, go ahead, just don't complain about racism EVER AGAIN.

>if blacks don't want to be around evil crackers
Look if you only want to be around other blacks just go to africa?

If you want black only communities in the US, don't EVER complain again if they are shit.
>>
>>128885544
Kek has spoken, Brits BTFO
>>
File: eff.jpg (15KB, 304x224px) Image search: [Google]
eff.jpg
15KB, 304x224px
>>128898716
>>128899033
Boo hoo! you white males can't use your white privilege card!. Guess what, you're not entitled to the social events intended for black people, get over your white privilege and stop crying.
>>
>>128899578
>just don't complain about racism EVER AGAIN
it doesn't work like that, genius. you've had the last 300 years oppressing us, now it's our turn. we can still practice freedom of association and be discriminated against, moron.
>>
>>128886231

Ya but those SJWs are wrong so fuck em.
>>
>>128885023
>terrorist attacks almost every week
>>
>>128900007
I don't go to parties where i'm not invited dude, i think i'll be just fine without that. And if blacks really feel that way, maybe you should also stop trying to migrate to our nations or move into white communities aswell.

It seems that most blacks unlike you can't wait to get away from the kind of communities and the kind of situation it is you are wanting to promote. But fine, go ahead, i'm sure there will be a lot of happy white americans who will appreciate lower crime rates and bullshit in their communities when blacks tell the "evil crackers"
>you're not invited to our parties we're going to have all black neighbourghoods and you can't come.
>>
>>128891457
>why blacks need to come together to be heard and exclude white infiltration

You dumb niggers had it, it was called segregation. Until the one handled by ((them)) had a dream. Demand segregation again!!
>>
>>128898922
I'm not triggered. I hope you sub-humans demand segregation, or better yet, separation from humans. We gain absolutely nothing from your wretched species in our society. You gain everything. SO please coon boy, go right ahead and head your own way. I heard there is a continent called Africa that's negroid majority.
>>
Is this woman for real? Sounds like a /pol/ ironic comment IRL
>>
>>128885023
Like looking at your future, grandad.
>>
>>128900350
>we can still practice freedom of association and be discriminated against, moron.
You're promoting racism you dumb fuck.

>be discriminated against
With that kind of behaviour it's not any fucking wonder people don't want to be associated with you. It's the only reasonable thing to do.

>you've had the last 300 years oppressing us
Ah here we go again with this bullshit, you know you're kind of proving the kkk right that everyone would've been better off you yourself included if you had been repatriated to africa instead of causing trouble in the US.. white americans have busted their ass trying to give you special treatment and pamper you after slavery was abolished and what do you come up with? This..

>we want segregation back because white americans are racist, eventhough we called white americans racist for having segregation.

You should get a reality check and go to africa and see how much "white people" have been trying to help africans for a long long time. Your grudge against white americans is so pathetic at this point.

Also if you are so butthurt about slavery, you should probably realize that africans and muslims created the slave market and ran it for 1000 years before whites came to the african slave market and bought slaves in order to help them on their colonies as labour, and then regretted the decision afterwards since a) not very good labour b) the aftermath of the abolishment of slavery has been completely fucking retarded because you conjured up a story that you were hurt by being given full citizenship instead of repatriated.

Also the africans and muslims ran the slave trade of africans for 1400 years in contrast to 450 years in which purchases of african slaves were utilized at colonies of only a handful of nations in the first place.

Colonialists like the american and british even actually had to argue with west african slavers who didn't want to end it, why? too profitable!
>>
>>128898716
>turn back the clock back to the time of segregated stores, schools and communities

There was nothing wrong with those times. Look at the disturbance the coons recently caused at Evergreen University! They have "historically black colleges" all for themselves and yet demand to come to human schools and demand the students and faculty listen to their monkeyshine demands.
>>
>>128902431
Look, moron, if you think I'm going to wade through that long screed you posted, you're dumber than I thought. You don't even live here, asshole. White people know they're in the wrong, that's why we can do this and no one bats an eye. It's going to get much worse for people like you, believe that.
>>
>>128888065
Equality is the great animating myth of our time.
>>
>>128892119
>ID
>ass
>71 oy
>>
File: 1496074107767.png (86KB, 401x363px) Image search: [Google]
1496074107767.png
86KB, 401x363px
>>128885748
>>128886231
>>128887057
>>128888193
>>
>>128903197
>that's why we can do this and no one bats an eye

We're batting an eye alright and are repulsed by the behavior your kind exhibits here. You're only allowed to continue (for now) because we live in a time of universal deceit, we're forced to pretend you're "equal" and just like us but deep down inside humans know you're nothing but a destructive scourge upon any civilization. Keep acting up coons.
>>
>>128900350
It does work like that. This is our society. You never belonged here except as slaves. You are free now. Go built your own utopia. If you continue to try to subvert ours, you will be removed. Either you get acclimated, or will be eliminated. The country is waking up, and even a significant part of the black population sees the truth. It is your turn, to be wiped out.
>>
>>128900007
>He mistakes the saxon's slowly boiling rage for tears
>He projects his own child-mind and petulance onto his betters
>He is too numb in the brain to know what a mistake his people are making
>He thinks this is a game
>He thinks the current social climate will exist forever
>He thinks whites have short memories
Tread lightly, Tyrone
>>
>>128903775
look, cletus, I know that in your racist fantasies, the bucktoothed hillbillies send all poc back to africa, but the reality is that people like you will be a minority, if you aren't already. get used to being on the bottom, it's where you're going to be from now on. your kids will be shining my shoes and calling me sir. it's over for you. I'm 23 and have 2 kids. how many do you have? I graduated from Columbia University, full scholarship, what college did you graduate from?
>>
>>128885023
>>128885544

Americans shitting on Canadians shitting on Brits shitting on Euros shitting on BRs shitting on Mexicans shitting on Australians shitting on Americans.

/pol/ in a nutshell
>>
>>128903874
>Go built your own utopia
we already did, it's called, "America". now all we have to do is keep having babies. we already had a beloved black POTUS, we are getting into all of the best colleges and will be running all of the companies. your future doesn't look too bright, hillbilly.
>>
>>128903197
>White people know they're in the wrong, that's why we can do this and no one bats an eye.
No, it's becoming increasingly clear to everyone how much of a fraud your victimhood mentality is, the time is coming when you can't do this anymore it's just as racist when you do it as when everybody else does it, you've been pampered for so long that this blatant bullshit has been allowed to escalate to this point.

No white people aren't in the wrong, you are. It's crystal clear to everyone.

>It's going to get much worse for people like you, believe that.

>people like you
What the hell did i or danes ever do to you faggot?

When the professional victims turn into hate preachers people start tuning out faggot. It's all coming out how blacks are 1# hate crime offenders in the us, how you are responsible for half the homocides in the US eventhough you are only 13% of the US population and that 13% includes the women and children and elderly which aren't going around doing these things so it's even worse than that. And then you do this kind of shit.. People are getting fed up with your bullshit.
>>
>>128900007

We used to lobotomize people this stupid.

Thanks reagan.
>>
File: IMG_1518.jpg (43KB, 1024x713px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1518.jpg
43KB, 1024x713px
>>128904563
>>
>>128884785
OOO OOOO AHH AHHH!
>>
>>128884785
>Blacks throw exclusively black party

And absolutely no fucks were given.

Are we putting money on what type of black on black violence there will be?
>>
File: 1463193936913.jpg (23KB, 352x356px) Image search: [Google]
1463193936913.jpg
23KB, 352x356px
>>128884785
>mfw this wakes more Whites right the fuck up

We need this more on Talmudvision!
>>
>>128904563
>I'm 23 and have 2 kids

>Claims to have graduated college tuition free while being oppressed.

Do you even support the two sprogs or is it Whitey's tax dollar doing it? Was your scholarship provided by the United Negro College Fund or subsidized from White funded sources? How many boost points did you receive on your entrance exam for being a worthless nigger?

It's far from over, Whites are still the biggest group in America and will be for a long time. Even if Latinos, Asians, and Middle Easterners take over America you think they'll let your kind run amok like the nice White people have? Haha, you're going to be in for a rude awakening boy.
>>
File: 1495963833312.png (117KB, 1531x841px) Image search: [Google]
1495963833312.png
117KB, 1531x841px
>>128905375
>we built america
It's so laughable i don't even know what to say, you didn't build america.. the US was 80-90% majority white since virtually its establishment as a nation till 1965 with a small segregated black community and a few other migrants and guest workers, that you picked some cotton you now believe your forefathers built all the infrastructure in the US apparently. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.

>now all we have to do is keep having babies
If your theory is that if you just get a majority black america things will be great, just take a look at every black majority area in the US and notice that they are without exception crime ridden shitholes that before they became this was in much better condition. That's what's going to happen to every place in the US if your fantasy came true.

Pic related. I want you to notice something, how similar the crime rates in black neighbourghoods in the US are to african neighbourghoods and how similar the murder rate is. 1 is a first world nation where blacks are, another is a 3rd world nation where blacks are. I tell you what, you are very consistant!
>>
>>128904563
Nice pasta.
>>
>>128906103
Sorry just had a thought..

Please by the power of KEK, someone turn up in black face..
>>
>>128884785
Damn Nig Nogs
>>
>>128905446
>No white people aren't in the wrong
> People are getting fed up with your bullshit
not an argument
>>
>>128905535
>(you)
not an argument
>>
>>128905375
>will be running all of the companies

You can't even run one neighborhood without it turning into a mess. It's time to put your delusions of grandeur to rest Jamal.
>>
>>128906257
>'s so laughable i don't even know what to say, you didn't build america.. the US was 80-90% majority white since virtually its establishment as a nation till 1965 with a small segregated black community and a few other migrants and guest workers, that you picked some cotton you now believe your forefathers built all the infrastructure in the US apparently. You couldn't be more wrong if you tried.
>>now all we have to do is keep having babies
>If your theory is that if you just get a majority black america things will be great, just take a look at every black majority area in the US and notice that they are without exception crime ridden shitholes that before they became this was in much better condition. That's what's going to happen to every place in the US if your fantasy came true.
>Pic related. I want you to notice something, how similar the crime rates in black neighbourghoods in the US are to african neighbourghoods and how similar the murder rate is. 1 is a first world nation where blacks are, another is a 3rd world nation where blacks are. I tell you what, you are very consistant!
keep posting these long, dense tracts, you're beginning to convince me.
>>
>>128906508
>not an argument

Your right, its not an argument, its a fact.
>>
>>128906696
>will be running all of the companies
You know what, that's exactly the kind of policies ANC initiated in south africa after apartheid ended, south africa is now in the shitter because of it, they literally just put blacks in every position they could put them in regardless of competence. As a result education and everything else gradually dropped to the floor.

But apparently some blacks believe that "if i just get the job i can do it really well even if i don't know how".
>>
>>128906895
>>128906654
>>128906508

There is nothing, and I mean nothing, more annoying that a skinny white nu-male larping.
>>
>>128905375

You'll be running companies into the ground that's for sure.
>>
>>128906934
Yeah, South Africans literally handed the country to the negroids on a silver platter and they've ran it into the ground. Now they have the nerve to blame Whites for the failure! There is no helping these morons.
>>
>>128906924
>Your right, its not an argument, its a fact.
that's what you think.
>>
>>128906978
>skinny white nu-male
shut up, esau. I'll bet you've been called a nigger more times than I have.
>>
File: harris-faulkner-01-2014.jpg (190KB, 333x1303px) Image search: [Google]
harris-faulkner-01-2014.jpg
190KB, 333x1303px
Goddamnit. Why can't all black women just be Harris Faulkner? I am absolutely unattracted to nearly all nigresses but I would pay a couple months salary and stand in line for hours just to drink a pint of Harris Faulkner's fresh hot piss. It's her steely eyes and facial expressions that really get me.
>>
>>128907747

I've never been called a nigger. Probably because I don't act like one.

How many times have you been called a retarded liberal?
>>
>>128889518
the spic-nig cycle
truly classic
>>
I would lick her asshole squeeky clean the day after she ate an entire bucket of KFC.
>>
>>128885544
Checked, now check my own
>>
>>128907468
Facts don't need 'opinion'.

They also don't go away because of snowflake feefee's
>>
>>128906251
>Do you even support the two sprogs
my white wife is an attorney. she makes more money in one year than you'll make in your miserable life, as a hvac repairman. I'm in College of Physicians and Surgeons, Columbia, studying to be a neurologist. if you want to avoid your fate, you better start making some babies, cletus. you can't do it if you're on /pol/ being a h8ter. hurry up, I've already made 2 and I'm only 23.
>>
>>128884785

These apes need to be dealt with.
>>
>>128908213

that would save her some money on toilet paper.
you might have a chance if you play that angle.
>just leave me in your bathroom and i'll clean your asshole for you
figure maybe $20 a month, you could save her $240 a year. that could come to $7200 over the course of a lifetime!
Such a Deal!
>>
>>128908621
>White attorney wife
>Neurologist

LOL sure-We all know uppity WASPs almost never race, let alone, species mix.
>>
>>128907911
>I've never been called a nigger
well, be prepared, because you and people like you are the niggers of the new era, get used to it.
>>
>>128884785
Burger friends, how can you let those creatures free and roaming the streets ? The should be kept in chains
>>
Tucker has been doing much better since switching from the bowtie to the regular tie.
>>
>>128884785
>Literally a nazi
Nazis BTFO
>>
>>128909362
>LOL sure-We all know uppity WASPs almost never race, let alone, species mix.
Sorry, cletus, I'm unable to decipher your chicken scratch. I'm sure that your thought was cogent while still in your tiny brain, unfortunately, I think your hand got sidetracked trying to express it.
>>
>>128909089
>Such a deal!

Yeah that's one hell of deal alright. I'll be right back I'm going to go furiously fap to black buttholes while fantasizing about living the rest of my life chained to Harris Faulkner's toilet with my tongue ever ready to clean the shit from my black master's perfect asshole.
>>
>>128908621
>black racist have made 2 kids, thinks he and 13% blacks in the US most of them in complete shambles family related, with about 75% of blacks being born out of wedlock. Will somehow become majority in the US.

The hispanics are overtaking you demographically extremely fast in the US due to illegal immigration etc. which you have had a massive role in promoting by illegitimately shaming white people, and they don't want to play nice with you like the american whites have done. And really dislike how you conduct yourself, just a little heads up.

They are also more competent than black americans on average and are taking your positions in the job market.

What's happening is that blacks in the US are digging their own grave in the US with this bullshit. You're going to end up as outcasts in shitty communities with your demographics declining, this time with the added bonus of nobody giving a shit because of how you've alienated everyone.

Your goodwill card with white americans aswell as your victimhood card is about maxed out. If you think the future US will be catering and pampering black communities and blacks behaving like assholes in the future i think you are massively mistaken.
>>
>>128884785
>chimp screams at him for 5 minutes
>says adults of other races are "presumably" the same as black ones
kek
>>
>>128910166
>black intellectual
You're not supposed to half lobotomize yourself as part of your study of neurosurgery. Sounds like you've been dabbling in that area little bit, would urge you to stop.

You're no ben carson that's for damn sure.
>>
>>128900350
It'll be three hundred more years if I can help it nigger
>>
>>128884785
Native Americans are killing themselves more than any other race..

Let's ignore them.. We need to talk about black people.
>>
>>128909468

Liberalism truly is a mental illness.

We really should start institutionalizing you people.
>>
>>128910428
gee, another long, meandering post. I suggest you start making some babies instead of posting meaningless monologues, that I assure you, no one is reading. well, my time in the hot tub is up, time to feed the kids.
>>
>>128910166
Fuck off trying to present as some magic nigger with college edumuhcation and a "white attorney" wife. The only part I'm willing to consider is you've possibly fathered two sprogs with two different sows. Marriage is something humans do.

Are you paying child support? Probably not because you are not employed and on welfare yourself.

You know nothing about WASPs and I won't even go there other than what I've already stated which you clearly could not grasp.
>>
>>128911045
Not often has there been a minority demographic in a nation that has been so narcissistic and self obsessed without any legitimate reason to do so, than blacks, they larp about whites hating all minorities but what's really the case is that whites care much more about them than they care about anyone else. To blacks the entire world revolves around them because their ancestors were slaves once (which europeans and many many others, have been aswell but they don't act remotely similar) this is what decades of pampering the african american has resulted in. Not only do they act as complete assholes and take zero responsibility for their actions. They also don't give a flying fuck about anyone else but themselves.

Completely obnoxious and unwilling to improve themselves and behave like decent human beings but expecting everyone else to pamper them as they throw hissyfit after hissyfit.
>>
>>128900350
>IT WAS MY TURN!! MY FUCKING TURN THIS TIME!!! REEEEEEEEE
that sounds chillingly familiar
>>
>>128910827
>It'll be three hundred more years if I can help it nigger
how are you going to do that when you can't even hold a job? no one is going to pay attention to you, you sound deranged.
>>
>>128910779
>You're no ben carson
not yet. but in a few years I will be. be nice to me, one day you may need me to save your worthless life.
>>
>>128911573
>how are you going to do that when you can't even hold a job? no one is going to pay attention to you, you sound deranged.
Oh i'm sorry i thought blacks were complaining about their own unemployment numbers?
>trying to make me feel bad whilst insinuating all kinds of baseless things.
That's cute.
>>
>>128911377
>Fuck off trying to present as some magic nigger with college edumuhcation and a "white attorney" wife. The only part I'm willing to consider is you've possibly fathered two sprogs with two different sows. Marriage is something humans do.
>Are you paying child support? Probably not because you are not employed and on welfare yourself.
>You know nothing about WASPs and I won't even go there other than what I've already stated which you clearly could not grasp
I wish you could see how deranged you sound.
go outside for a run, you'll feel better.
>>
>>128900350
No screw you! There are no turns. Black civil rights leaders struggled, marched, and sued left and right to stop that nonsense, Not so that you can do it yourself you insufferable moron!
>>
>>128912072
>No screw you! There are no turns. Black civil rights leaders struggled, marched, and sued left and right to stop that nonsense, Not so that you can do it yourself you insufferable moron!
kek
>>
>>128887057
For real why would anyone want to go to a nigger only party anyways? It's like thanks for letting me know there's gonna be a bunch of niggers there. I'll find another party and hopefully there won't be any niggers there since they'll all be at the nigger party.
>>
>>128911506
It's spoiled child syndrome. They are pampered and put on a pedestal by the kike media and culture yet never stop demanding more and more. Eventually this sickness will come to a head. Insanity can only continue for so long.

Like the Evergreen University incident. They have "historically black colleges" they can attend if they don't want to be around Whites. Instead they insist on fucking up so many schools for their own negro-centric bullshit. You don't want to go to school with White people? Fine, bring back officially segregated schools. The other groups like Mexicans and Asians would be able to choose which schools they wish to attend.
>>
>>128913108
be careful, leaf. don't go posting something that you would NOT want read back to you in a canadian court of law.
>>
File: IMG_2496.jpg (574KB, 1182x1779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2496.jpg
574KB, 1182x1779px
>>128884785
Honest she is right, tucker is being a civic melting pot cuck.
If I want to have a party that only allows whites I am not doing anything wrong.
Prove me wrong.
>>
>>128885023
Yeah, you should really shut the fuck up, same with me.
>>
>>128913478

That's not the arguement it's
> if you can have black only things because you can't trust whites
> banning Muslims and blacks because you can't trust them is fair
>>
Im truly surprised this thread is so anti-segregation. Blacks hosting a black only party is perfectly fine and natural. It is against nature to force races to live and enjoy time together.
She is completely right. She is just too low IQ , like the nigger she is, to properly explain her point.
>>
>>128889518
IMMANENTIZE NOW!!
>>
>>128888661
>>128888888
>>
>>128913714
No, Tucker's argument is that it is wrong to exclude people from a party on the basis of their race. Her argument is race is important and it is perfectly fine to exclude a race you don't want to have at your party. Tucker calls that disgusting.
Well, it's not disgusting. It's actually disgusting that the "right wing" is so pro- forcing niggers and whites to interact.
>>
>>128911782
>You're no ben carson
>not yet. but in a few years I will be. be nice to me, one day you may need me to save your worthless life.

I highly doubt Ben carson would never defend this stupid bitch that you're in this post defending. So perhaps you should take a few cues from him for a change instead of being an obnoxious cunt.
Also a few other things, tub guy.
>not realizing how rare neurological surgery is to be required.
>thinking because people like ben carson exists that blacks somehow are massively represented in neurosurgery globally or in the US
>not realizing how statistically improbable it is especially since i live in a different nation than yours
>talking about saving my worthless life after talking about how white people need to have bad things with them eventhough you're talking to a guy from a country that's not done shit to you.

Maybe you need to stop digging yourself into a hole for yourself and your fellow black americans. Instead of acting like a pretentious little prick.
>>
>>128914250
>wall of text
you are quite the autist, anon.
>>
>>128914560
>be obnoxious black american
>larping as studying neurosurgery
>calls a few paragraphs a wall of text
You're a hoot. The textbooks much be a nightmare for you. But ofcourse the deflection is just a defense mechanism.
>>
>>128884785
I dm'd and tweeted her the video, "does this embarrass you? I bet not you racist."

I got blocked but I think she would do that to any white person so I didn't take it personally.
>>
>>128914713
If you think that nigger is even a real nigger let alone a neurosurgeon then I would really like to talk to you about an amazing investment opportunity...
>>
>>128914766
how is she wrong though? what's wrong with excluding people on the basis of race? Race is the best indicator of how someone will act
>>
>>128914119
Lol way to enable segregation. So you want white peoples to be oppressed just so we can swing the paradime back and impress you?

You dumb nignog, expect the next swing of the pendulum to completely eradicate you whiners from the Western Hemisphere.

Go back to Africa if you don't want us around, it's not like we're going back to that shit stain.
>>
>>128913478
But ethnonationalisn is a meme, and a shitty one at that.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170607_131530.png (11KB, 374x29px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170607_131530.png
11KB, 374x29px
>>128889518
This is why I come to /pol
>>
>>128913388
I'll re-iterate, just in case I'm taken the wrong way.

According to many anthropologists, we came out of Africa, and we developed light skin as a result of natural selection (environmental pressures). IQ demographics tend to place low IQ people in places like Africa, South America, Australia. Not too long ago, the school and science textbooks used to say that humans came out of Africa and became "Modern Humans", which is to indirectly imply that the humans living in Africa aren't modern humans. Obviously, I believe Africans ARE modern humans as well, and that there's very little different from us and every other race, besides trivial factors. I'm partially mixed, myself, being part Gypsy (according to my genealogy) and part Native American.

What I tried saying in my last post is that some people are better apt in certain environments, both physically and mentally. And like I said, it's not to be taken as "I hate other races".

Majority of people in Nigeria, for example, will always be able to live abundantly and prosperously in a traditional Nigerian society. The evidence, conversely, if you take many black people out of Africa, and put them in an Anglo-based polity, the result is that the Africans aren't going to behave/function as well as an Englishman who is accustomed to that type of environment.

I also believe that Germanic peoples are better suited for a more tribal environment, not just Africans. Chinese people have lived civilized for thousands of years, and I would like to think that they are more apt for civilization than even myself, because I think that they are naturally more adept at living civil.

Again, I come from an anthropological and biological perspective, NOT a racially incited violent/prejudicial perspective.
>>
>>128915173
>>128915289

What is wrong with segregation???? I'm not a nigger but I think America would be better if it was segregated again.
If they want to have a no whites allowed party all power to them. Let them enjoy themselves.
If I want to have a no blacks party, all is good too. It's simply biology to want to be with your own.
>>
>>128915289
>But ethnonationalisn is a meme, and a shitty one at that.

Except it's been the default historically. An ethnic majority being the pillars of that nation defining and preserving its culture and values and building on the achievements of its people.

Hint is ethnoNATIONALism, hence if they want black only stuff just go to the continent of africa instead of acting like they're an endangered species that only exists in north america.

What they are proposing is multiethnic tribalism INSIDE a nation, this is what multiculturalism promotes, it balkanizes a nation and weakens it and turns every ethnicity into a special interest group, this is why obviously ethnonationalism works well and why people are concerned about risking not to be a majority in their own nations in the future. Because that's the kind of shit not being so can result in and the same reason why nations historically have been massively against mass migration and the migration that has occurred has always been very screened and selective. Hence the concept of legal immigration.
>>
>>128900007
I guarantee that the was posted by a half white half Asian chick
>>
>>128915693
wow, you really slithered your way out of that one. nice job, anon.
>>
>>128916348
I didn't have to slither my way out of anything desu.

I have no beef with other races. I think race is unimportant. We should never have race-based policies. In my personal belief, it's the polity (and politics) which started racism and race-relations, and the end of the polity which would mark a return to happier times where ALL people live where and how they want.
>>
>>128900350

Is there any time that you WERE NOT oppressed Niglet?
>>
>>128917035
you're too dumb to have this conversation with me. you are oppressing me right now, moron. you are using an offensive epithet.
>>
>>128916109
(cont)
This is what is so extremely obnoxious about black americans, they have an entire continent of africa with like 98-99% black people and estimated to reach a billion or so in not so many years and they're so bigotted that they're claiming that whites can't even be a somewhat majority in the US or they're racist.

Well then africans must be some extreme fucking racists then aren't they? Pot meet kettle.

A black american that feels that way, just go to africa and problem is solved. Who's stopping them? nobody. At this point many americans might even agree to PAY for them to leave, so they could live like K4ngz back in western africa for some dollars they get for leaving.

Only what they will find there is africans are even more racist against black americans than whites are against black americans HEHE. They're going to see how africans like to routinely have ethnic strife against other african tribes, which is actually the history of the african continent, blacks btfo'ing eachother and enslaving eachother. And they'll realize why whites along with everyone else for that matter prefer to be majority on their own clay so that those sorts of things don't get out of hand.
>>
>>128917327

Let me get my cock out so I can really oppress you snowflake.
>>
>>128916995
ok, point taken.
>>
>>128916995

waah waah - get on your knees and beg forgiveness to the fake niglet larper.

Keep on cucking newfag.
>>
>>128884785
Gotta love those barely black women who want to identify as black when they are 1 color tone away from mestizo.
>>
>>128917415
you really are a dummy. describe for me your fantasies of an all white nation with no troublesome races to interfere with the happiness you believe you'd otherwise have. what would change in your life? the answer to this is nothing. you'd still come on /pol/ and complain about how the niggers are all in africa but they're ruining it. change your diaper, get on your utility scooter and take a roll through the park, you'll feel better, I promise.
>>
>>128884785
I would like to apologize to all burgers for anything I've ever called you.

I don't know how you stay sane with these animals around you.
>>
>>128917948
We wuz black n shiiiet.

t.Tannisha Lopez
>>
>>128918246
we have fun with them and laugh at them.

on occasion we get to shoot them, so it all works out
>>
>>128916995
>We should never have race-based policies. In my personal belief, it's the polity (and politics) which started racism and race-relations, and the end of the polity which would mark a return to happier times where ALL people live where and how they want.

These things only happens because of mass migration. and lack of assimilation which is what you get especially with ILLEGAL immigration. Otherwise if you look at the world they are ethnonationalists 98% of them with an ethnic majority keeping those nations the way they are.

Essentially the blacks after slavery was abolished in africa were illegal immigrants, nobody really wanted them there but the few rich slave owners brought them there, they didn't fit into the culture of the nation but instead of repatriating them back to africa which was the proper course of action they were allowed to stay and shit has been problematic ever since.

Essentially yes ideally you shouldn't have race based politics, but it happens due to mass migration to where the majority becomes so eroded that the "minorities" become so massive that they start balkanizing society with their own ethnic politics and becomes their own special interest groups. Which is why people historically was against mass migration unless it was very very compatible migration such as the US history of very selectively importing europeans at a very low rate iirc 250k a year.

Now incompatible cultures and people are imported who aren't even told to drop their own way and assimilate into the society they come to or go back, but instead are taught to maintain their own, and you wonder why people make identity politics. That's what the problem was.

In the past there was no such thing as identity politics because there was just one ethnic identity per nation. Thus ethnonationalism was simply nationalism. where all nations had such a massive ethnic majority that the few that weren't were barely noticable, back when minorities actually meant that.
>>
>>128914119
Tucker is a so-called "respectable conservative" otherwise known as a cuckservative. No far-right White would want to go to a BLM party except to protest it.

These morons don't realize the whites they're excluding are the leftists that support them. Too funny.
>>
>>128884785
>chimps out
she didn't even get mad
she thought she was winning the whole time
carlson didn't even get her remotely close to examining herself or admitting hypocrisy
he should have just kept hammering it in saying
"is it okay for white people to have a party where black people aren't allowed to come in"
and keep repeating that until she answered it
and then when she finally says
"no that's not acceptable" or if she for some reason says "yes that's acceptable" than he has her trapped
but no just kept trying to go to other tangents
>>
cucker got cucked again
typical nigger loving shill got exposed
>>
>>128918378
You are heroes anon. 20 seconds in my stomach was upside down.

Americans master race.
>>
>>128918111

I didn't say any of that you fucking moron. I have the most diverse life. You fucking don't know me. I have paid my dues.

What you are spouting is HATE - pure and simple. You can't have segregation in America. This is the melting pot - if you don't want to assimilate go elsewhere.

Your whiney pre-communist larping screed is growing thin. You can't divide Americans on race, especially the south. We have lived with these conditions too long.
>>
>>128918373
Notice how those outspoken BLM leaders aren't even pure black, not even Obama was pure black. Is it because of their white genes that they are even intelligent enough to speak?
>>
>>128885023
>be Britain/EU
>get shot
>get blown up
>get stabbed
>get beheaded
>>
>>128885544
Dont forget to celebrate your faggot month
>>
>>128918940

No because mulatto or quadroon people have a huge chip on their shoulder.

The receive jealousy from the darker blacks because they are more attractive.

The think they receive scorn from the white because they are part black.

You know what the most successful kids are? Black kids adopted at an early age to white parents. Chew on that Ms. Niglet.
>>
>>128918911
>Is there any time that you WERE NOT oppressed Niglet
are you so unaware that you'd challenge me on something as obvious as your racism? what did you mean when you called me a niglet?
>>
>>128919321
You were told that once you all mixed that self-hate and racism will end, reality is much different. They hate themselves and then they hate you even more. There is a reason black women prefer white hair styles.
>>
>>128918995
you forgot
>get ran over by a truck of peace
>>
>>128919629

Are you black? How much? 10%, 30%? 50? 100?
>>
Tucker Carlson always looks like he's having to wait for signals to reach his brain.
>>
>>128919847
>Are you black? How much? 10%, 30%? 50? 100?
why do you care?
why'd you call me a niglet?
would you call your co-worker a niglet?
don't expect me to be civil when your hatred is palpable.
>>
File: jimmy-savile.jpg (247KB, 666x400px) Image search: [Google]
jimmy-savile.jpg
247KB, 666x400px
>>128885023
Says the British pedophile supporter.
>>
>>128920316
Is he red because of all the alcohol or virgin blood?
>>
>>128884785
shes trolling to get her name out there
>>
>>128918911
>I have the most diverse life.
Why is it good to have a diverse life? all it does is balkanize nations. The world IS diverse but it's divided into different people separated by nation borders so they each can do their own thing on their own clay and build on the achievements of their own people. And then trade and visit with others, works just fine, they don't have that frustration of not being in a nation where their own people are majority etc.

Why the fuck would you deliberately want to mash people together in the same national perimeter who prefer to be with their own? Without realizing what that is very likely to cause.

>>128916995
You're missing a very crucial point here leaf, see this >>128918542
The problem with blacks in the US other than that, is that they were counter assimiliated very recently by the american left and the democrats and pitted against the white american base, so now they don't see themselves as americans along with the rest of americans but africans living among white people, which they historically had problems with aswell. That's why the recent balkanization is occurring to the point of them arguing for segregation now. They should have been repatriated back to africa before all this occurred. Nothing could be a clearer example of this counter assimiliation done by the left than them arguing for segregation and essentially negating the entire civil rights movement.

they were not compatible with the pan european culture and values of the US to begin with and were essentially illegaly brought over by a very very few rich people, and the little they did assimilate was undone by black history month etc. and encourage them to celebrate african culture instead of being an american.
>>
>>128918741

No one wants to go to the party, you retard.

He's simply pointing out the hypocrisy.
>>
>>128919705

We weren't told or taught that. It is obvious you are not from the US. We were taught that everyone is equal.

In my experience, we were all immigrants and different at one time. But the majority of the American immigrants (German, Irish, Italians, etc.) came to this country legally for a better life and assimilated into this country. No reason that the blacks have not done so.

Since I do live in the US, I do not see the racism that the alleged BLM leaders are crying about.

Are cops assholes. YES. Did I get beat by the cops when I was young? YES. Would they have shot me if I did some of the shit that happened in Ferguson? YES.

Cops just protect their pensions. If BLM wants to win, just fuck with the cops pensions.
>>
>>128919885

Translating liberal into english on the fly is pretty taxing on the brain.
>>
>>128920285

Then bring it you fukken fake spook. You are not who you claim you are.

I believe you are some half asian troll.
>>
>>128920620

>If BLM wants to win, just fuck with the cops pensions.

You retards think they're oppressing you now?

lol
>>
>>128920620
In USA always those win who are the loudest and/or with most money, not the sanest. So yes, white people are going to loose if they don't stand up for white powah.
>>
>>128884785

i dont know how anybody can still have respect for black ppl anymore at this point.

i mean the last some years have red pilled me by themselves. all the stereotypes about blacks are true. it's basically just facts based on empiric observations.
>>
>>128920561

I didn't choose to have a diverse life, it just happened that way.

That is what happens when you don't see race. People seems to take you are you are.

That is a very big American ethos. We don't want diversity crammed down on us but there are no overt racists (other than black people) here.
>>
>>128920751
>Then bring it you fukken fake spook
do you even realize how unhinged you sound?
you're posting in the equivalent of a nigger hate thread, posting racial slurs, and accusing me of being asian. do you realize how paranoid and insane you sound?
>>
File: 1460150997512.png (164KB, 353x332px) Image search: [Google]
1460150997512.png
164KB, 353x332px
>>128885544
w-what did he mean by this ?
>>
>>128920599
>He's simply pointing out the hypocrisy

Watch who you're calling retarded. If he wanted to point out the sow's hypocrisy he'd have stated, "I am throwing a party tonight and only Whites can attend, is that okay with you?"

Instead, he kept saying it's "wrong" to base anything on race or in this case, on species.
>>
File: 1496598667510.jpg (37KB, 660x474px) Image search: [Google]
1496598667510.jpg
37KB, 660x474px
My god, i am so happy not living in the United States of America. Damn, what the fuck, are you Americans being bombarded with bullshit on a daily basis?
>>
>>128921075

Lose to whom? Blacks are only 6% of the population and an overwhelming majority are in jail.

Metizos are cucked, They just want to eat and fill their face. After the militant illegals are deported, everyone can get back to business.

This loud mouthed bitch has no constituency - it's all theater for the race baiters. People aren't reacting to this anymore.
>>
>>128887057
I actually think segregation is fine and blacks should be able to have black-only environments, but so should whites. That's the only problem I have with the whole debate is the hypocrisy.
>>
File: 1460501345767s.jpg (5KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1460501345767s.jpg
5KB, 125x120px
>>128900350
>blacks not complaining
>"it doesn't work that way genius"
>>
>>128921127
>but there are no overt racists (other than black people) here
>Is there any time that you WERE NOT oppressed Niglet
>No because mulatto or quadroon people have a huge chip on their shoulder.
>The receive jealousy from the darker blacks because they are more attractive.
>beg forgiveness to the fake niglet
>>
>>128884785
smelly nigger
>>
File: IMG_1871.png (699KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1871.png
699KB, 750x1334px
>melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy
who took BLM seriously ever when their "leaders" say things like this
>>
>>128920620
>In my experience, we were all immigrants and different at one time.
This is just simply not true and revisionistic history that's been taught in the US very recently (after 1965) the US was a) 80-90% pan european ethnicitices, it's culture rules values and laws were similar, it was built by those ethnicities from the ground up. Unlike what you're told the original settlers had a very high native birthrate, and not that many europeans were actually imported in comparison and the ones that were (the US migration up till 1965 were preferred european immigration, and in quite few numbers aswell) were imported extremely extremely selectively. It was an honor to become an american and with all kinds of strings attached that you had to do to earn becoming a real american, not "i somehow brought my ass into your nation withour your consent now give me shit" that it has turned in today.

If you study the ethnic demographic history of the US this becomes extremely clear. But this is not taught but the data is there.

tl;dr
>we're all immigrants
>us was built by immigrants that equally came from all over
Is a complete fabrication and aside from european nations most other nations were barred from migrating to the US except in such incredibly small numbers that they hardly factored in as a demographic, which is why till that changed in 1965 the biggest "foreign" demographic was the segregated black community remnant of abolishion of slavery which were essentially illegal immigrants that a few rich slave owners brought over to pick cotton instead of paying for american labor (and most of them were jews and jewish slave ships btw. which are not european ancestry of the settlers), rest were white/of european ancestry of the settlers and of the european migration. accounting for 80-90% of the population. That's who built the US from the ground up, that's what is the pillar of the US identity and laws and culture and values.
>>
>>128921216
>>128921216

HA HA HA HA

You come on here complaining how hard it is to be a niglet and I'm the one who is insane.

Prove who/what you are or STFU.
>>
>>128891875

>programming is antisocial

>computers allow people to communicate from all over the world

pick one nigger
>>
>>128921311

That's why I've permanently disabled my jewtube many years ago. You can't even listen to fucken radio without being bombarded by nigger voices on commercials or some cuckservative bullshit about "uniting."

You want to see the jew in action? Check out MPR News, most of their commentators and guests have surnames that end with Stein or Berg and they make CNN look center-right. It's the most vile outlet in America.
>>
>>128921947
you sound insane, anon. take my advice, change your diaper, call the fire dept to hoist you onto your scooter, and take a roll in the park.
>>
I'm no fan of tucker but it's obvious he is right here. America has been well on its way to ostracize and shame the white population for years now. Blacks are just as racist as whites, and quite honestly I'd suspect more considering they have a societal card that lets them get violent whenever someone says nigger. Actively legislating against the largest population of your nation surely seems like a good idea right?
>>
>>128921924
>>128921924

Look at the records at Ellis Island. I don't know what your agenda is but you are wrong.

What culture rules values did the poor italian immigrant have when emmigrating in the early 1900s? Most of the immigrants were quasi serfs.

Extremely selectively - BS - do you know that most of the records of Ellis Island pre-1900 were lost in a fire? What data are you looking at?
>>
>>128905375
>>Go built your own utopia
>we already did, it's called, "America"

this is actually historically inaccurate and you would know this if you weren't LARPing, blacks worked on plantations, farms and ranches when they came here as indentured servants. the irish and the chinese built the railroads after blacks were free. but you probably hate them too
>>
>>128922293

You know what gives you away? Your grammar, voice and tone.

No niglet writes like you do. You Phony.
>>
Niggers should be thanking white people everyday for not having to fight off malaria and enslavement by their own people in Africa
>>
Different races can not live together in the same country. A homogeneous country is a happy country.
>>
>>128922689

That is backwards. First indentured servants were the english and irish. Chinese were in the west.
>>
>>128884785
holy fucking shit, maybe she should go pick some cotton to calm down. jeez.
>>
>>128922470
>What culture rules values did the poor italian immigrant have when emmigrating in the early 1900s? Most of the immigrants were quasi serfs.

They were europeans and had european culture, and values and traditions, and the US is a pan european culture. So they were very compatible straight off the bat.

>Extremely selectively - BS - do you know that most of the records of Ellis Island pre-1900 were lost in a fire? What data are you looking at?

They were europeans.

>what data are you looking at
With regards to the fact that US was 80-90% european ethnicities right up till 1965? Official US historical census, but you're taught that somehow migrants from all over the entire planet and vastly different cultures somehow equally built the US from the ground up. Nope.
>>
>>128921605
There were few slave owners and many slaves. Same there can be few Jews and many slaves or few black people and many slaves. USA is also heavily split politically on republicans and democrats when both are more or less the same. Likewise you have barely black women on side of BLM. It doesn't matters if they are black, like it doesn't matters if you follow moral standard of bible in USA, all that matters is that they can push their genocide on you and extract money from you, when they are at top you will be punished even more than with Jews. I mean your women already fuck niggers, so that's lack of self-respect, being fat is also lack of self-respect, those things are connected. Mental breakdown and misery awaits. Your lives will be filled with more problems than necessary, not saying you aren't going to survive, elites don't want you to die, they just want you to be cattle.
>>
>>128922084
>I'm too dumb of a bastard to understand the difference between input (work) and output (result) and that the antisocial work put into coding can lead to a socially active output
>>
>>128906895
dude you look really fucking stupid if you make it known you're not even reading posts and then just insulting people, why are you here ?
>>
>>128922874

I never said that migrants from all over the entire planet? What the fuck are you talking about.

Are you an american?
>>
>>128922756
>No niglet writes like you do. You Phony.
I suppose I'll have to take that as a compliment, even though I've been educated in the most prestigious universities in the world. don't assume anything about me, anon, least of all my pedigree.
>>
>>128923023
>I never said that migrants from all over the entire planet? What the fuck are you talking about.

I'm talking about the notion that you stated that "we're all immigrants" when it comes to US demographics. And that's very incorrect in what is referred to as immigrants these days.

And i'm trying to get across that it was almost exclusively european immigrants and that the settlers were also europeans. US is essentially for all practical purposes a pan european nation.
>>
...something, something, something...

>One such incident occurred on March 5 and resulted in the theft of $200,000 worth of items and cash. The two victims, Gary and Stan, told CBS2 they met the suspect at the Argyle in Hollywood and invited her back to an apartment. Surveillance video showed the three walking up to the unit.
>Once there, the suspect made the two men drinks and they both passed out.
>ā€œI went down face first on my bed and I donā€™t remember anything,ā€ Gary said.
Gary and Stan said they awoke five hours later to find that more than $200,000 worth of items and cash had been stolen, including three expensive watches, a bracelet and $50,000 in cash.

http://archive.is/BUi4M
>>
>>128906895

Stefan Molyneux attributes the crime rate to the IQ for a general population.

Thus the crime rate for blacks in america should be similar to the crime rate for blacks in africa because of their dismal IQ rate (less than 70 which is borderline retarted).
>>
Chimp out!!!!
>>
>>128907911

I'm sure mommy told you that all the time honey.
>>
>suddenly /pol/ can't recognize controlled opposition
>>
>>128885748
It's called jail new friend
>>
>>128921878
LOL-This one is always good for a chuckle. Melanin deflects sunlight not absorbs it.

>We waz superhumains n sheeit.

Yeah sure sow, that's why you need to live amongst a higher species to survive. Remind us again who is feeding Africa?
>>
>>128923023
you see, shithead? you can't even get along with another white guy. you would rue the day anything ever happened to us. you'd have no one to blame for your miserable life and you'd realize it was your own fault.
>>
>>128923400
>Thus the crime rate for blacks in america should be similar to the crime rate for blacks in africa because of their dismal IQ rate (less than 70 which is borderline retarted).

It's actually 75 on average if you want to nitpick. And the crimerates ARE similar, actually they are incredibly eerily similar, if you compare the murder and crime rate to black americans to african nations, you get an almost exact match. Eventhough black americans are obviously living in what is considered a 1st world nation and african nations are considered more 3rd world. But the crime and murder rates are so uncannily similar that it's actually sad. And ofcourse it's also similar in that the highest killers of blacks are other blacks, ofcourse that goes without saying when talking about african countries because of how few non africans are there.

I linked this earlier >>128906257
Go to this reply and click on the image.
>>
>>128923739

I love my life thank you very much.

Who is the "US" you are claiming to be? Half asian troll women? Garden Trolls? Hamsters? WTF?

Quasi Niglet is getting huffy. Don't have a fit Sambo.
>>
>>128923676
under rated post
>>
>>128885748
Nothing. /thread
>>
>>128923770
(cont)
Also this makes it extremely clear that the problem with murder by firearms in the US is not a problem of having guns, the first ammendment was made with a 80-90% majority white population in mind and was meant to have the populace armed in case of a dictator violating the 1st ammendment and trying to remove the 2nd ammendment. To go to the white house and do a citizens arrest essentially. Ofcourse it can be used for hunting and defending your home which is a side benefit but it was never meant to have a weapon to be offensive like the blacks use them for.

It didn't consider the negroid crime and murder rate. If you look at the white murder/crime rate you see also why, also with this in mind remember that in recent years they factor in non white americans as white in many crime statistics. There's so many examples where there's a pablo from mexico and the mugshot says white male. So it's actually even lower if the US were whiter than it is now.

I'm not even saying kick these people out, i'm just saying please understand this correlation which is very very clear.
>>
>>128884785
All black celebrations
all black college dorms
are all black restaurants coming? all black swimming pools?

I'm liking where this is going.
You can't have yin without yan
>>
File: 1423936112791.jpg (259KB, 763x946px) Image search: [Google]
1423936112791.jpg
259KB, 763x946px
>>128884785
It's the black power ranger!
>>
>>128886250
he is obviously being sarcastic, newfriend.
>>
>>128888065
of course they want to fail.
nobody helps out the successful
>>
File: Khajiit_femmina.jpg (739KB, 1552x956px) Image search: [Google]
Khajiit_femmina.jpg
739KB, 1552x956px
>>128884785
JESUS, Fuck that deluded nigger bitch. Take that shit elsewhere.
>>
slavery was a mistake
alternatively, emancipation was a mistake
>>
>>128924989
>nobody helps out the successful
you couldn't be more wrong if you tried
>>
>>128924989

Actually it is because we white people treat them like children with our soft bigotry of low expectations.

We don't want to get rid or or deport the black people. They are americans like the rest of us.

What is going on is the race baiter marxists are making trouble probably with the financing of the democratic party to keep the blacks on the plantation.

My dream is that one day the blacks wake up and start voting their interests, not the interests of corrupt demorat party.
>>
>>128884785
Obvious controlled opposition. You couldn't get a black woman to set her own cause back further than this bitch. Come on.
>>
>>128925399
Speak for yourself. I think they should take what American has given them and go make Africa into a prospering nation (if they can)

Would benefit everyone.
>>
>>128924641
Black people are convinced that it's your white skin that's guilty, so they rape you like they think you(your skin) raped their ancestors. Doesn't matters if any of it is true, but it will fuck you up anyway. Niggers just want to rape, torture and kill white people, since they believe that will improve their lives and please their ancestors they don't know nothing about.
>>
She's gonna' have her head explode when Trump removes MLK day from the list of national holidays.
>>
>>128925688
give 'm a mulligan on Liberia?
>>
>>128884785
YES
>>
>>128925688

Lincoln tried that.
>>
>>128911506
Dane bro stop hurting your brains with that animal. You must know he is low IQ nigger who couldn't abstract a though if he tried for a hundred years. Niggers can't into emphaty, that is the biggest reason they can't compete in the whitey's world.
>>
>>128923551

You people truly are pathetic.

2018 is going to be hilarious.
>>
>>128925691
Nah. They're just destructive people culturally. They aren't concerned with actually improving their lives, that requires work. Look at what happened to the Congo in just 50 years after the departure of the Belgians.
>>
File: Africa population.png (290KB, 866x878px) Image search: [Google]
Africa population.png
290KB, 866x878px
>>128885023

It's the state of the (((world))).
>>
File: 1496066571824.jpg (136KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1496066571824.jpg
136KB, 1080x1080px
>>128884785
gosh she's absolutely beautiful
>>
>>128926025

Yeah you people. Again what are you? Half asian female niglet?
>>
>>128926184

Imagine how she smells.....
>>
>>128926062
What happened? Colonial masters still had ownership over some things and they didn't had plan what to do with newly reformed country, but why should they? They killed and raped, so naturally no organization in war follows by no organization for country.
>>
File: aa.jpg (11KB, 255x244px) Image search: [Google]
aa.jpg
11KB, 255x244px
SEGREGATION.

NOW.
>>
>>128926205

You chimps aren't going to win a single seat outside of New York and California.

It's like you want to lose.
>>
>>128926414

I'm a white guy. WTF. I thought we had already won.
>>
>>128906147
Honestly, she isn't even like famous in blm, they picked her because she would discredit them.
>>
>>128884785
>American political debate everyone

Do Americans have any shows where people actually sit down and have a frank and civilized discussion with each other for an hour or so?
>>
>>128885023
looool feels good to be a smug english wanker
>>
File: 2391064-4436741716-ngbbs.jpg (33KB, 400x353px) Image search: [Google]
2391064-4436741716-ngbbs.jpg
33KB, 400x353px
>>128925813
Yes
>>128925883
Nigga try again, damn
>>
>>128925399
>My dream is that one day the blacks wake up and start voting their interests

Spoken like a hardcore cuckservative. They have been and are voting for their interests. Which is voting for the politicians that kiss the most smelly nigger ass and give them the most give-me's. That's why they overwhelmingly supported Hussien Oscumma despite him doing terrible damage to the country. Niggers only care about themselves.

We should have listened to Lincoln when he said, "I am not interested in making voters out of Negroes." We might as well allow the retarded and anybody over the age of four to vote as well. Heck, they'd form more intelligent political opinions than negroes.
>>
File: boohoohoo.png (262KB, 431x397px) Image search: [Google]
boohoohoo.png
262KB, 431x397px
"(((all white Oscars))), (((all))) these (((movies))) with (((all white actors))). Movie after movie after movie. (((All white TV shows))) with (((white cast)))..."
>>
>>128926735
Not since pre-9/11
>>
File: 6b786n86h68trn68.png (1MB, 748x1616px) Image search: [Google]
6b786n86h68trn68.png
1MB, 748x1616px
>>
>>128927281
nice
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_Academy_Award_winners_and_nominees
>>
>>128925691

No, Negroids simply rape dramatically more than other races, that's it.

There isn't a logical motive beyond them simply wanting immediate sexual pleasure in that very instance. The "muh slavery/racism" cards are post hoc (((rationalizations))) to attempt to humanize their grotesque behaviour, much like how kebabs falsely claim that terrorism is the result of them not getting "integrated" well enough, but the reality is that any culturally enriched area will ALWAYS necessarily have much more crime - especially violent crime - and all manners of negative markers than an racially homogeneous White area's average.

>1 in 2 women will be raped at one point in their lifetime in South Africa.

>South Africa has some of the highest incidences of child and infant rape in the world. In 2001, it was reported by the South African Police Service that children are the victims of 41 percent of all rapes reported in the country.

>A trade union report said a child was being raped in South Africa every three minutes. Some cite a 400% increase in sexual violence against children in the decade preceding 2002. A third of the cases are committed by a family member or close relative. Child welfare groups believe that the number of unreported incidents could be up to 10 times that number. The largest increase in attacks was against children under seven.

>A number of high-profile infant rapes appeared since 2001 (including the fact that they required extensive reconstructive surgery to rebuild urinary, genital, abdominal, or tracheal systems). In October 2001, a 9-month-old girl named Tshepang was raped by an HIV-positive man and had to undergo extensive reconstructive surgery in Cape Town. In February 2002, an 8-month-old infant was reportedly gang raped by four men. One has been charged. The infant has required extensive reconstructive surgery. The 8-month-old infant's injuries were so extensive, increased attention on prosecution has occurred.
>>
Dear fellow pollacks amazing news, we have information that the daily stormer actually supports corbyn for some strange reason, please spread this information as much as possible and bump my thread so others can see, Blessings of Kek upon you >>128927118 ā†’
>>
>>128884785
I don't know why Tucker is so adamantly against racial discrimination, there's nothing wrong with it. If people want to only associate with their own race, just let them be.
>>
>>128900350
>acting like niggers even in written english

JUST
>>
>>128884785
Tucker may be the ugliest man on tv, is this why /pol/ relates to him?
>>
>>128927736
Blacks rape more because you allowed them to do so and because they raped so much in Africa that it became part of their genes. You can always reform them with 3 or more generations of no-rape, but not with democracy, with punishment and reward, like you teach a wild dog.
>>
>>128888065
Crabs in the bucket.
>>
>>128927736
Epic redpill. Yet we are told everyday that the police, not negroes, are the problem. They basically want to make niggers immune from law enforcement and prosecution.
>>
File: Race and IQ.png (95KB, 650x330px) Image search: [Google]
Race and IQ.png
95KB, 650x330px
>>128928070
>Blacks rape more because you allowed them to do so and because they raped so much in Africa that it became part of their genes. You can always reform them with 3 or more generations of no-rape

LMAO. The sad part is that leftists and egalitarians unironically believe that satire to be true.
>>
>>128884785

Someone toss this bitch a banana
>>
File: spurdo.jpg (71KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
spurdo.jpg
71KB, 800x800px
>>128889518
I was eading spicy food, and you made me kek so hard, it wend up nose, and now nose is burning XD XD :DDDDD
>>
>>128928581
>>
>>128928581
If you started cutting penises off black rapists you could perhaps teach them to not rape in one generation, but that's a risky path, since it might be too extreme for them, now that they already integrated into white civilization. Maybe a slower approach of whipping would be better, more stable approach to re-form their rape genes. Cutting off dicks of black rapists might work in China, since there not many black people exist.
>>
>>128927582

>nice

(((They))) are very good at manipulating black people to shame white people.
>>
>>128884785
>"Why don't you tell us-"
>"WELL BOO HOO"
This is going to be great.
>>
>>128885748
Nothing, but we can't have an all whites party without every liberal, black, faggot, etc throwing a hissy fit about it. Let us have white colleges, white clubs, etc and they can have their stupid nigger parties.
I'm tired of this shit. We need to give them reparations, redeemable only after they've taken the one way trip back to Africa and renounced their US citizenship.
>>
File: White NYC.png (326KB, 600x581px) Image search: [Google]
White NYC.png
326KB, 600x581px
>>128928460

And we shall remind them.

>The Color of Crime, 2016 Revised Edition
https://www.amren.com/the-color-of-crime/

Eventually, we'll reach a point when we must forcibly expel terminally mentally ill leftists from White nations (and preferably move them to Sub-Saharan Africa), or they will literally ruin everything for everyone [see: >>128926121].
>>
>>128884785
>I will see you in a month!

what the FUCK did that nigress mean by this? suiing for child support?
>>
File: White Chicago.png (504KB, 619x608px) Image search: [Google]
White Chicago.png
504KB, 619x608px
>>128929765
>>
File: IMG_0031.jpg (17KB, 200x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0031.jpg
17KB, 200x193px
>>128884785
It's just like Father's Day, Mother's Day or not allowing kids to attend weddings.
Tfw she thinks this is a logical argument beaming out to Tucker's audience.
>>
>tries to "celebrate" black culture
>gets crucified for cultural appropriation

K
>>
>>128915693
Shut the fuck up. Missing link was found in Bulgaria which tells us the first people were not niggers. Fuck off with that propaganda you retarded leaf. NOTHING IN HUMAN HISTORY, was done by niggers and I mean nothing. They made no contribution to society, they are leeches, leeching off of the white people. You can lie to yourselves and think that you are good people and what not. The truth it, everyone should stay separate, you fuck. It is scientifically proven that mixed children are genetically inferior, just like fucking dogs. They are the same species: e.g. dogs, but different colors, sizes etc. They shouldn't be cross bred because it leads to genetic diseases and a lot of issues. So whatever you want to say: hurrr-durrrr, everyone is equal, no one is superior, we are all basically the same. We are not, get it through your head. We were not meant to be the same. Some of us were made to be farmers, some were made to be doctors and economists. Just think about it, if all of us were equal and we all had nice, high skilled jobs, who would sweep your street, who would serve you at McDonald's, who would give you newspapers and newstands? We are simply not equal, not biologically, not physically, nothing. Whites are different, Latinos are different, niggers are different. The only difference is, whites are the superior race. I'm not even meme-ing at this point.
Sources: http://news.sky.comSLASHstory/missing-link-may-have-been-european-not-african-ancient-fossils-suggest-10889336
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.govSLASHpmc/articles/PMC1448064/
>>
>>128929593
Obama's housing policy of course moved tons of nigs into the nice white suburbs.

Mr. Obamaā€™s AFFH rule seeks to radically reinvent local zoning laws in the United States ā€“ reengineering America neighborhoods based on racial and ethnic quotas. Under the ruleā€™s assessment tool, local governments are required to ā€œidentify neighborhoods or areas in the jurisdiction and region where racial/ ethnic groups are segregated.ā€
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2015/12/04/congress-must-stop-team-obamas-plan-to-radically-reengineer-americas-neighborhoods.html

It went into effect of course, and the Republicans have yet to defund it, of course.

100% black neighborhoods are already "diverse." Only white neighborhoods needed diversity.

My town was 90% white pre-Obama, and now you see nigger hoodrats talking in their Chimp English in the supermarket, with their underwear hanging out. They're everywhere now.
>>
File: Melting Pot.jpg (481KB, 1510x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Melting Pot.jpg
481KB, 1510x1067px
>>128885748

The problem is that they aren't located in Sub-Saharan Africa, and don't seem to have any inclination in returning to good'ol Mother Africa.

>>128929593
>without every liberal, black, faggot, etc throwing a hissy fit about it

Precisely. The reason is because all of those cited groups only exist inside White nations in order to be used as a means to an (((end))), that is why Jews want more and more of them. More and more LGBT(...)'s and more and more useful idiots to be used to fracture and destroy their greatest (European) nemesis.
>>
File: Around blacks.png (815KB, 799x634px) Image search: [Google]
Around blacks.png
815KB, 799x634px
>>128930021
>>
>>128930069
>T_d
reddit! Reddit!!! reeeedddddddiiiiiiittttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: CRIME Fig-5 (2).jpg (103KB, 850x591px) Image search: [Google]
CRIME Fig-5 (2).jpg
103KB, 850x591px
>>128884785

Blacks are just picked on for no reason whatsoever. Any discrepancies between the Races has to be due to institutionalized Racism, because any other possibler factors, would cause our entire Marxist agenda to crumble.
>>
File: Enrichment probability.gif (8KB, 508x474px) Image search: [Google]
Enrichment probability.gif
8KB, 508x474px
>>128930649

And wherever they are, so is their cultural enrichment.
>>
>>128884785
What's the problem?
Doesn't /pol/ want a return to segregation??
>>
>>128928581
>scale goes all the way down to 59
Wtf are niggers amoebas?
>>
File: typical pol thread.webm (3MB, 960x404px) Image search: [Google]
typical pol thread.webm
3MB, 960x404px
>>128904611
>>
>>128891875
>>128922084
>>128922945

>I'm too dumb of a bastard to understand what programming entails

If you've ever worked as a programmer you'll know that your day is filled with meetings and talking to managers/coworkers. You don't just sit there coding all day, a lot of it is getting stuck on something and getting help/offering help with other programmers.

I have more interactions in a day as a programmer than I did working in a factory.
>>
>>128931503
I was just doing some research into it, and look (((who)))'s writing in favor of the law, Jake Blumgart with Slate, a hardcore Marxist publication.

"Fair Housing Still Has a Chance Under Trump"
http://www.slate.com/articles/business/metropolis/2017/03/the_affirmatively_furthering_fair_housing_rule_is_still_working_under_trump.html

Can one of you wizards dox this guy? I bet he's a fucking kike.
https://twitter.com/jblumgart?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
>>
>>128895671
you completely missed the point of his argument

good job
>>
File: Gause's law.png (138KB, 422x630px) Image search: [Google]
Gause's law.png
138KB, 422x630px
>>128931666

When did you presume that segregation wasn't already taking place?
>>
File: Post-White life expectancy.png (14KB, 606x464px) Image search: [Google]
Post-White life expectancy.png
14KB, 606x464px
>>128931760

They are humus; they just don't realize it yet.
>>
>>128885748
Nothing is wrong with self segregation. Government segregation against groups is wrong. I wish there were more White/transWhite only spaces because niggers ruin the public space when they congregate.
>>
File: 1.jpg (168KB, 590x821px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
168KB, 590x821px
>>128931907

Another pure coincidence in an endless line of pure coincidences.
>>
File: 2.jpg (147KB, 535x560px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
147KB, 535x560px
>>128932625
>>
>>128918542
I've read many of your posts. You're a smart man.
>>
>>128884785
The fuck?

Like how the fuck does this woman even make it on TV?

Sure Tucker isn't alt-right, but he's asking legitimate, reasonable questions that consistently follow, and she's just ooking and eeking about WHITE PRIVILEGE MUH SOUTHERN RACIST BIGOTS EVERYDAY IS WHITE DAY.

I honestly could not give a fuck if black people want to throw a black only party. But the issue comes along when whites decide to do the same thing. She wants to be able to segregate blacks when it's convenient to them, but still reap the benefits of living in a white western country.

Seriously this woman should just drink bleach; if someone replaced her purple drank with draino the world would be better off.
>>
>>128931666>>128932002>>128932519
The problem is that the rich Leftists with the power and influence to push Diversity, Mass Immigration, and White Privilege, live in all White gated Communities. They send their kids to all White private schools. They are insulated from the Diversity and enrichment they're forcing on everyone else. They're sick hypocrites with a Jewish Multi-Cultural agenda that effects the poor and middle classes while they're protected with guards,gates, and cameras, in their ivory castles.
>>
>>128933339
They think only we "racist rednecks" who live outside of NYC, LA, San Francisco, and Boston need diversity.

They're already "enlightened" liberals, so they don't need any enrichment.
>>
>>128933339

And those Globalist hypocrites will bail from the sinking ships when things inevitably start getting too "diverse" for their own good.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 52

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.