[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Evergreen state college

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: Bret_20Weinstein.jpg (78KB, 1140x712px) Image search: [Google]
Bret_20Weinstein.jpg
78KB, 1140x712px
KeK save Brit Weinstein!
>>
File: 1495304318102.jpg (65KB, 642x481px) Image search: [Google]
1495304318102.jpg
65KB, 642x481px
But he's just another Marxist desu
>>
He's a leftist jew who had a grenade blow up in his hands
>>
>>128881777
Trips of truth.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (33KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
33KB, 480x360px
The kikes get exactly what they deserve by fostering this utterly despicable non-white race consciousness. Hopefully they will find themselves crushed under the boot heels of the ape whlist the glorious white race shores up their defenses...of course, whites will need to form their own racial awareness which probably won't happen anytime soon...
>>
>>128881608
Fuck him. He's a typical pinko, he shares most of the same views as the pinkos attacking him, and he doesn't want our help.
>>
>>128881608
Save him? He's the reason why the commies are everywhere.
>>
File: 1496755800742s.jpg (2KB, 94x125px) Image search: [Google]
1496755800742s.jpg
2KB, 94x125px
(((Weinstein)))
>>
https://youtu.be/N_IQFIDXY7g

The machinations of morally bankrupt supremacist Jews has had an equally degenerate effect on the Jewish masses as well.

This will bring people together. Judaism is a religion in need of a deep transformation. Look at the intermarriage rate, and the vast differences between the Reform, Conservative, and Orthodox. It runs the gambit.

I have been to a Jewish reform service. It struck me as a dead husk of a religion in that context. Non-supremacist Orthodox Jews are pretty based, but something like 80% of Jews in the USA are hard-left. Sad.
>>
>>128881608
nah he opened Pandora's box and can live with it
>>
>>128881608
>(((stein)))
>>
Is this in Olympia Washington? It had a great music scene which influenced Cobain
>>
>>128881777

WITNESSED.
>>
>>128881744
>>128881777
>>128883307
>>128883989
>>128884065
>>128884268

these.

he took issue b/c he wasn't invited to the pity party, he thought being jewish would get him in. Will he change his mind? Absolutely not. He's making a fuss b/c he want's to separate Jews from Whites. He has no problem with excluding whites.
>>
>>128881608

The liberal self-cannibalization is pretty funny, desu. I'm enjoying the coverage at Evergreen
>>
>>128884480
That pedophile occult musician? I heard he raped little boys with his music.
>>
>>128881608

I've watched his interviews with Tucker, Dave Reubin, and Joe Rogan.

He might be in the right on this, and is certainly getting BTFO by his lefty comrades, but at the end of the day, he is a lefty asshole who got several frats kicked out of Penn because he went all SJW in college and cried racism because some black hookers were at a party.

He was so hated that he had to leave Penn.

He is a staunch atheist, who hasn't been inside a synagogue in decades, but plays the jew card every 15 seconds.

His brother is a quasi-famous math professor/pundit who argues that STEM is being flooded with scientists to depress wages.

He might be in the right here, but he isn't /ourguy/. He would burn /pol/ down the first chance he got.
>>
File: r2dindu.jpg (131KB, 948x948px) Image search: [Google]
r2dindu.jpg
131KB, 948x948px
He isn't /ourguy/, he's just Dr. Frankenstein being attacked by the monster he created.

Look at this shit:
>The story goes like this: On October 1, 1987, the Zeta Beta Tau fraternity at the University of Pennsylvania put on a party for between 100 and 200 members and pledges. As a surprise for those in attendance, the fraternity’s leaders had paid two women $150 to perform a striptease. It was, by all accounts, a degrading spectacle. One freshman reportedly engaged in oral sex with the women in front of the crowd. Other vulgar acts were performed, involving cucumbers and ketchup. Sexist and racist slurs were yelled at the two women, who were black.

>The following week The Daily Pennsylvanian ran a story with the headline "Dry Fraternities Turn to Strippers." It included a somewhat sanitized account of the evening’s proceedings, along with quotes from fraternity members defending the event. ("It’s something you can do at college," one said.)

>The only attendee willing to go on the record objecting to the event was named Bret Weinstein, who wondered "whether or not a system which allows this to go on unquestioned by a large group of supposedly educated college students should be allowed to continue." (Weinstein touched on the incident during a recent, two-hour YouTube interview, saying that he was there because a friend had invited him, but that he wasn’t rushing the fraternity and had left the party soon after the two women were brought out.)

http://www.chronicle.com/article/The-Professor-Who-Roiled/240267

He sperged out about some fucking strippers because it's "sexist and degrading", he's a cuck that was forced onto the right side of this situation because the mind viruses he was implanting in these kids made them turn on him.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.