[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is /pol/ so Blackpilled and miserable about society?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 243
Thread images: 54

File: maxresdefault.jpg (905KB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
905KB, 3264x1836px
You you people on here seem to LARP about ''muh roman empire'', ''muh 1950s America'', ''muh British Empire'', ''muh Wild West'', and ''muh NatSoc Euruope'' etc.

Do you realise that people back then were poorer and had less technology and life span, and were more prone to diseases? Not to mention that certain people didn't have freedoms, like Women, Gays, and Blacks etc. All of there people are open to start careers and make great life decisions now.

So I ask you. Why are you so miserable about ''modern society''? Society is currently at it's peak and it's better than ever.

I've asked so many of my friends if they'd rather live in past societies, or current year, and they all prefer current year.
>>
>>128878795
>You you

Calm down OP
>>
>>128878795
Neck yourself. Saged.
>>
>>128878795
Nostalgia ignores the negative aspects of the past mostly.
But in the past people didn't know about the technologies that we have today, so they didn't miss them or didn't feel bad because they didn't have them.

>muh womyn and fags didn't have rights, that's why nostalgia is bad xDDD

Women were quite well off in the Roman Empire, homosexuality was common.
>>
File: goebbels sad.png (867KB, 1264x1460px) Image search: [Google]
goebbels sad.png
867KB, 1264x1460px
>>128878795
>Society is currently at it's peak and it's better than ever
Best joke I've heard all month.
>>
pol hates everything because they're adults that became bitter from having the internet and social media expose them to what they wanted to be or experience while growing up as young individuals. they're not the optimistic youth they were pumping out witty memes on /b/ anymore because back then they still thought they would become productive members of society and raise families. now that they're old the reality of it never happening has made them angry.
>>
File: naturaljew.jpg (276KB, 650x679px) Image search: [Google]
naturaljew.jpg
276KB, 650x679px
>Do you realise that people back then were poorer and had less technology and life span

yeah, i can't wait to be a drooling vegetable lying in a bed, blankly staring at the TV while some uggabooga or gypsie plays around with her phone and ignores my full adult diaper.

it's gonna be fucking amazing.
>>
>>128879163
Well lets forget about Rome for a second as it fell.

Women and Gays didn't have opportunities that they have today. Both of them can start carrers, travel the world, make lots of friends, make connections. It's all opportunity.

I don't see why shit like NatSoc, 1950s, and Wild West, and all these other societies where women had no opportunity, are so loved around here
>>
>>128878795
This was something i was thinking about the other day.
Sure we have all this fancy stuff, we live longer and are healthier, overcome diseases that would kill in the past.

But imagine bringing someone like socrates into what a modern civilisation. Do you think hed consider what were doing progress? I think not.
We are dumber and dumber, the only thing we do now is use tools that make us seem smart.
You dont know something you quickly google it and there you go, on the fly. Internets everywhere.
But all the knowledge that people you read about in history had, was in their head and not on their online data base.

Imagine bringing a chrusader to europe now, to see him witness the islamisation of his homeland.
Imagine bringing soldiers of feudal japan to witness half of its country sitting indoors never leaving their boxes, substituting interaction with their neighbors with online chatting.

What did i die for? Would be the common theme i believe among the soldiers.
What did i dedicate my life to? Would be the common theme among thinkers of the past.

You only care about the internet cause you depend on it. You only enjoy this technology stuff because you depend on it.

Its clearly possible for a man to be happy without it and live a great life, but to you thats so foreign, because you dont know of such life.
>>
>>128878795
Also get your pictures of hideous jewish "buildings" out of here.
>>
>>128879919
Because they dont use their opportunities properly.
Let a gay man do what he wants, and hell enforce his views upon yours, ask you to defile your own religion just cause it is convenient for him. Parade in your city and promote sexuality in children. A huge number of gays has been molested as a child and molests children.

Women are a different story but equally as destructive to the society.
>>
>>128879919
People are unhappy with the current state of our societies. That's why they think of better alternatives. And these are in the past, because these are the only ones they know and heard about, because the future societies (which might be much better than todays) does not exist yet.
That's why they idealize the past. And who could blame them? Lots of things were much better in the 50s, for example.

What you're doing is the exact opposite: You seek to demonize the past by ignoring all positive aspects and only focussing on the negative sides, which is just as wrong, maybe even much more wrong!
>>
>>128880574
>We are dumber and dumber, the only thing we do now is use tools that make us seem smart.
most people in the past were completely illiterate though, and the women were literal retards who just scrubbed floors and cooked instead of have careers. Not to mention that nearly everyone has a degree now, whereas in the past, they didn't. It was just a tiny minority.

>You dont know something you quickly google it and there you go, on the fly. Internets everywhere.
>But all the knowledge that people you read about in history had, was in their head and not on their online data base.
I don't know, but people can get all the knowledge in the world, and this is a good thing. Soon we'll have chips that implant google seach into our brains.

>Imagine bringing a chrusader to europe now, to see him witness the islamisation of his homeland.
Islamisation is bad, but so is religion all together. Why can't we live in tech society without muslims?

>Imagine bringing soldiers of feudal japan to witness half of its country sitting indoors never leaving their boxes, substituting interaction with their neighbors with online chatting.
He's probably be amazed by it as it's something different though. Remember this is alien to him. It's like you stepping on that star wars USS enterprise with spock

>What did i die for? Would be the common theme i believe among the soldiers.
>What did i dedicate my life to? Would be the common theme among thinkers of the past.
Increased civilisation? All the knowledge in peoples hands?

>You only care about the internet cause you depend on it. You only enjoy this technology stuff because you depend on it.
People depended on living in stone houses not long after they were living in mudhuts.
>>
>>128880645
this, we don't want these degenerate jewish so called "buildings" into our countries
we want to keep our traditions, cultures and RACE
>>
>>128880873
>Let a gay man do what he wants, and hell enforce his views upon yours, ask you to defile your own religion just cause it is convenient for him. Parade in your city and promote sexuality in children. A huge number of gays has been molested as a child and molests children.
so what you ''solution'' on gays? kill them?
My gf has a gay friend guy, and he's not going around waving his duick at school kids.

>Women are a different story but equally as destructive to the society.
How are they any more destructive than men are? Which is the gender doing all the rapes, and murders etc?
>>
File: c.jpg (1MB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
c.jpg
1MB, 1200x800px
>>128881367
forgot to add
pic related
>>
>>128881128
>Lots of things were much better in the 50s, for example.

Okey,. so tell me why the 1950s are better than now?
>>
i want to be part of a united group working towards noble goals
having billions of retarded niggers flooding the globe is not a noble goal
owning cool consumer goods is not a noble goal
bankrupting our economies with perverse regulations and taxes so that jews niggers and women can ruin every institution in the country is not a noble goal
watching china colonize africa after we sabotaged our own brothers to give power to savages is not a noble goal

china will expand soon and we will have to witness a techno-insect monstrosity ruthlessly swallow up everything in the name of reproduction

this is why i fight
this is why we must gas the kikes
>>
File: 1490678512663.jpg (23KB, 280x373px) Image search: [Google]
1490678512663.jpg
23KB, 280x373px
>>128881219
women having careers is not an advancement
>>
>>128881367
>>128881461
that ''jewish'' (there are hardly any buildings in israel that look like that btw) building is made from materials that suit economic purposes, plus they're reliable.

Why should we shove all our bankers to work in wooden huts?

Is this what this alt right is all about?
>>
File: 1489001310743.jpg (815KB, 986x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1489001310743.jpg
815KB, 986x1274px
>>128881792
>flag
>alt right
>insufferable liberal
you are that fag from yesterday aren't you?
>>
>>128881766
>women having careers is not an advancement
why isn't it an advancement?

more importantly why shouldn';t women work?

my sister works fucking hard studying to become a lawyer, and the last thing she would want is some alt-right tard/natsocs taking her opportunities away from her.
>>
>>128881219
Women should cook and take care of children and not start careers. They have degrees but they are fools. People finishing college and have less useful information than alot of high school students.
Philosophers of the past and mathematicians of the past didnt have degrees but they laid a foundation to everything in these topics that is modern. In a house of knowledge they built the first floor and showed us all how a floor should look like.

If you think having a chip in your brain installed by google is a good thing, you are incredibly stupid.

Religion might be bad all together, but there are certain layers to that badness, and if christianity is layer 1 islam is layer 100. This religion you demonize is the reason to bads, but also much more good parts of the society you live in currently.

Maybe at first glance, but as soon as he realised how degenerating it has been to the society, i doubt hed be glad we came up with these things.

What is civilisation? Letting your enemy walk freely into your country? Fearing every day that some of them might set off a bomb or run you over? Is that civilisation?

Furthermore if you think that "all knowledge" is in peoples hands, you are proving yourself to be too foolish.
When it comes to all the knowledge, even about how your own country operates, you know 10% at most.

Depending on a shelter is not the same as depending on auxiliary entertainment because you are too lazy to make your own real life good.
>>128881424
Maybe he isnt, but alot of them are, and thats what parades are for, and they really love their parades.

We need to stop promoting it as something great, and start saying its not. If they start feeling even abit of shame about their being theyll stop acting out in such ways.
I dont hate gay people, i hate when you have to let me know youre gay whenever you appear.

Women are incredibly destructive, but this is the mans fault.
>>
File: 158184.jpg (186KB, 808x960px) Image search: [Google]
158184.jpg
186KB, 808x960px
>>128878795
Not to mention that certain people didn't have freedoms, like Women, Gays, and Blacks etc.
>Implying thats a bad thing...
>>
>>128881792
>plus they're reliable
>pillars of steel and glass that need constant maintenance to stay standing and are frequently demolished to make room for newer even more hideous buildings

They're Jewish because the majority are designed by Jewish "architects"

>>128882101
Women's first responsibility is to be mothers and homemakers, and careers are entirely detrimental to this.
>>
>>128879919
>societies where women had no opportunity, are so loved around here
Because you're a newfag that needs to lurk moar.

In short it's because this about half a decade long experiment the west has been doing called feminism, sexual liberation, and womans rights is actually one of the main things that's destroying the society from within.

No I will not explain to you how, or why. That's for you to go figure out.
Now run along, and do some research.
Also stop posting until you've been here for at least 5 years.
>>
>>128882226
>>128881424
I will not describe how its mens fault that women are being destructive because you prove to be too stupid for something like this with your follow up question.
>>
>>128882101
the genetically smartest and most capable are now working parasite jobs that they hate instead of having children which is tragically dysgenic
>>
>>128882269
Century* not decade. Excuse me.
>>
>>128878795
Society is at one of its lowest points in my opinion. This is directly due to the entire country blatantly ignoring God's laws and rules i.e the basis of western civilization
>>
>>128882269
did anyone else realize that its a woman yet
very low brain capacity
>>
>>128882631
It's glaringly obvious OP is a woman, yes.
>>
>>128878795
>back then were poorer

I'd rather be poor free man than a "rich" slave. Freedom is the greatest treasure.
>>
File: 1377821318828.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
1377821318828.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>128882101
>>128882251
not to mention that men cant have babies.
we would let women have careers and such if there was a way around the fact that men cant reproduce.
we already see the stink being raised about sex-bots replacing women, imagine artificial wombs and men having more parental rights. women want their cake and to eat it too no matter how society (men) shifts and changes simply to skirt the rules, or in this case give women literally what they want: ((((liberation))))
>>
>>128881545
>Okey,. so tell me why the 1950s are better than now?

I'm not saying that the 1950s were a better time in general. I am saying that certain asepects of life were better in the 1950s.
Just think about the economic prosperity: in Germany the 1950s are called the time of the "Wirtschaftswunder", which translates into "The Economic Miracle".
There was a MASSIVE boom in economy which gave rise to a very prosperous middle class, people were able to afford good food, nice clothes, and for the first time cars.

The economic situation was so much better. A man could easily feed his family alone, which today both parents have to work and might still live from paycheck to paycheck.

That alone is a reason to idealize the 50s.

Other great aspects:
>communism was hated (rightfully)
>less shitty architecture
>beautiful cars
>MUCH MUCH MUCH less obesity
>more patriotism
>no climate change (yet)
>no "gender-ideology" bullshit
>No terrorism

But of course you're gonna ignore and/or misinterpret my statements, because this is a bait-thread.
>>
>>128878795
>Society is currently at it's peak and it's better than ever.
Coming from the cucks who got attacked by barbaric creatures 2 consecutive weeks.
Oh wait thats just part and parcel huh Sadiq?
>>
>Society is currently at it's peak
True

>it's better than ever.
Subjective. I think this is true, others do not

Even if society is at it's peak right now, it still faces monumental problems that need to be dealt with. We need to learn from recent mistakes and prevent them from being the downfall of our society
>>
>>128882251
?women are le homemakers
says who? and please don't link me to antient desert bibles

some women have their head screwed on more than men, so why should that woman be ceased opportunity to make way for a retard because he has a penis?
>>
>>128878795
Those were days when only true men would survive, where people who actually put in the effort and strove for their destinies while experiencing hardships we seldom experience had the chance to make a change. Society is thought to be at its peak now more than ever because it basically hands out many basic things nowadays that were hailed as virtues in the past, such as nice places to stay-good cities-and a decent livelihood.

Men had to crawl their way to the top back then, in a world governed by the laws of nature-where in only the strongest could survive. I find it funny that in creating the modern lifestyle in order to make a better life for future generations, those talented few have destroyed our innate way of living. Life was never meant to be easy, you are only supposed to survive and reproduce-anything that happens inbetween or what you would consider a comfortable lifestyle is overtly meaningless.
>>
>>128878795

It's much, much more fragile. You can wave new iPhone one day and next day stand in front of closed bank with your account frozen. Just ask Greeks or people who went through 2008 crash. All was fine one day, all was ashes the next.
Reminder that France, Greece, Italy and Spain has youth unemployment from 30 up to 50%. Majority of households live from paycheck to paycheck, with no savings, and now more than half of young adults up to 35y live with their parents.
Look at Germany - their average age is 49. Let that number sink in. You will see the country known as Germany disappear within next twenty to thirty years and no amount of gimmigrants will change that.
>>
>>128880574
>Its clearly possible for a man to be happy without it and live a great life, but to you thats so foreign, because you dont know of such life.

OP BTFO
>>
>>128883024
But what if your society and civilisation, the people behind it, dont learn?
What if they willfully await their decline? Almost yearn it with a burning passion?

I wouldnt consider that a society at a peak, because that peak should in reality, be the bottom.
>>
File: 1484874420995.jpg (51KB, 659x473px) Image search: [Google]
1484874420995.jpg
51KB, 659x473px
>>128883099
>some women have their head screwed on more than men
Yes and some lions might not kill you right away, still not a good argument to make it your pet.
>>
>>128882963
I don't support Islam.

I'm an actual progressive feminist but I don't support Islam. Why do you have to asume I do?
>>
>>128878795

yet people are more lost than ever

freedom will do exactly that to ya

plagued by marxism, by post-modernism, by consumerism, by extremism, by hedonism

no one questions the world around then, why they do what they do, the notion of a career in the first place, the big questions in life, what is your purpose, how does one live a full life, etc.

we're walking blind towards the abyss, the lessons of the 20th century are fading from the collective mind, advanced societies collapse time and time again, everyone seems to think it doesn't apply this time, pure hubris
>>
>>128883462
So what is your opinion on women who can contribute intellectually. Shove them in kitchens?

Very good idea.
>>
>>128879776
dont worry we will all die in ww3 long before that happens
>>
>>128883099
>says who?
Biology.
>>
File: SantaFired.jpg (331KB, 1355x1307px) Image search: [Google]
SantaFired.jpg
331KB, 1355x1307px
>>128878795
>Why is /pol/ so Blackpilled and miserable about society?
>>
>>128883677
Well people seem a lot more free and happy, especially women, and men.

Men and women can fuck whoever they want without some backwards islam tier priest saying ''muh marriage''.

Friend of my gf travelled the world last year and probably fucked over 30 different guys. She's happy. She's also career motivated.

Now compare that to some woman 60 years ago who had to sit in a house all day. While her and her husband grow old and dperessed with each other. Fuck that!
>>
>>128883686
they can stay home and raise 5 children that can join the workforce instead of just settling for one of her
>>
>>128883686
They can contribute intellectually by raising intelligent children.
She can use her keen mind to better her family, and by such bettering the world.

That's just one idea off the top of my head too.
>>
>>128881424
>Women like to be raped
Never forget
>>
File: 1476381824839.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476381824839.png
29KB, 741x568px
what's difference between blackpill and redpill?
>>
File: loweriq.png (26KB, 761x110px) Image search: [Google]
loweriq.png
26KB, 761x110px
>>
File: 1485617644100.jpg (92KB, 394x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485617644100.jpg
92KB, 394x960px
>>128883564
because most feminists do these days.
>>128884022
she is happy now, ask her again in 10 years.
women want to have children, it is genetically progarammed and it makes sense.
Feminism destroys this, as a woman that works will not have time to raise children.
>>
File: newgermans.png (816KB, 852x665px) Image search: [Google]
newgermans.png
816KB, 852x665px
>>128884213
Red - know and understand the true roots of societal evils.

Black - realize fighting it is pointless and giving up.

>>
>>128883099
Because woman gives birth to the child, the child baths inside the woman stomach and in her fluids, it takes nutrients from her body, and is of her body.
Having 2 parents is of most importance for a child, having them present that is. If both parents are too busy chasing their "careers" trying to get that sweet new promotion, the child is hurting.

>>128883686
"Women who can contribute intellectually"
Aka 1 in a 1000 women?
And if the woman is so intelligent, yet too intelligent to realise her importance in raising a child, what is the use of her brain?

And even then, teaching your child is something you can use your intellect on as a woman.
My mothers a mathematician and i started studying since early age.
At 2 years i learned how to play chess and by 5 i knew all elementary school mathematics, and some high school mathematics, my mom taught me. It made me praised and loved amongst my peers and made me alot of friends, more so it made me feel good that im doing good.
Much more important in my opinion than her jerking her own dick off over "my strong wymn"
>>128884022
Judging by some statistics it appears that stay at home mothers are actually, on average, happier than working females.
Furthermore , of course shes happy now, but she wont be happy later.

And here is the thing about you liberals, you only care about yourselves. Its all me me me me me, you are children.
Conservatives care about families, they dont see themselves as a person until they have a family.
A much more intelligent and productive stance.
>>
File: 1487772837780.png (93KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
1487772837780.png
93KB, 512x384px
>>128878795
Britposting is becoming synonymous with shitposting....what the fuck happened to you guys? This is the most low energy bait I've seen all week.

Sage'd.
>>
>>128884022

yeah, single mothers and divorced fathers are the happiest of the bunch
>>
>>128884662
Not just them, but look at their children too.

t. divorced parents, mentally ill and a worthless human being
>>
File: refugeesexmanual02.jpg (39KB, 600x497px) Image search: [Google]
refugeesexmanual02.jpg
39KB, 600x497px
>>
File: pc monsters.jpg (91KB, 753x603px) Image search: [Google]
pc monsters.jpg
91KB, 753x603px
>>128881424
>he's not going around waving his duick at school kids.
Wew lad that is some standards you got there
.>>128884214
wow that is just sad
>>
File: malepregnancy.jpg (100KB, 640x793px) Image search: [Google]
malepregnancy.jpg
100KB, 640x793px
>Why is /pol/ so Blackpilled and miserable about society?.
>>
>>128878795
Imagine the ideals of the roman empire and its pride in itself. Mixed with the West's comforts. With no muslim immigrants or mass African immigration.

It'd be fucking heaven.
>>
>>128878795
Modern western society hates white men, and I am one of them. Sage b8 tread.
>>
File: tamponsformen.png (783KB, 661x665px) Image search: [Google]
tamponsformen.png
783KB, 661x665px
>>
>>128878795
because once you are red pilled nigger you can never go back take the ultimate red pill and wake up
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
>>
>>128884214
This is literally
>>128879458
>>
The standarts of living improved due to the scientific boom and lack of war.
As life got easier and easier, people embraced purposeless ways of living (staying single and hooking up, publicly deviant sexual behavior) that were accepted in the name of "freedom and tolerance.
We started believing in some sort of natural equality amongst genders and races (a simple scientific research can prove it wrong) and started enforcing it. Instead of a natural balance that would be given by the ability to provide and protect, the more capable groups were forced to give money for welfare and places in the job market to those less qualified.
Both of these have as a result an unsustainable society, that will end in flames sooner or later
>>
>>128884398
So, she can have a kid or 2 in 10 years then?
>>
File: ProfessorCuck.png (262KB, 1315x1784px) Image search: [Google]
ProfessorCuck.png
262KB, 1315x1784px
>>
File: 1483813004176.png (453KB, 627x648px) Image search: [Google]
1483813004176.png
453KB, 627x648px
>>128885803
Who is gonna marry a whore like that?

Also getting kids late in life greatly increases risk of several defects. Additionally kids are expensive these days.
>>
We may enjoy better standards of living now thanks to technological progress, but morally and culturally speaking, we've never been so low. That's why I say that all this shitstorm we're going trough nowadays is more of a cultural problem rather than a political one. While we do not purge this post-modernist mindset from our lives, this freak show will never ends. You can vote for whatever political you want, nothing will changes. We need a new renaissance or something like that.
>>
>>128885717
> I am a bit of an amateur historian and have been watching WWII documentaries for over 25 years
Swallowing blackpills for 25 years, this is fucking brutal.
>>
>>128884526
>Judging by some statistics it appears that stay at home mothers are actually, on average, happier than working females.
Well no shit, the woman who isn't working is a NEET. So she has some freetime. Meanwhile she is a parasite on society as she isn't working . Chop chop! she needs to hurry up an pay taxes, not sit around with some drooling kids who can be put into care

>Furthermore , of course shes happy now, but she wont be happy later.
only unhappy because ''men'' won't date her because they're too insecure of her previous partners. Men are very jealous creatures of one another, and they worry about a woman previous sex partners because they're worried about their sex standards.
>>
>>128885803
>>128886220
Additionally being a whore increases the chance of divorce between you and your partner ( looking at the statistics ).
And children raised by single parents have even more defects.

Look at american niggers for example.
>>
File: teamblackguys.jpg (161KB, 951x556px) Image search: [Google]
teamblackguys.jpg
161KB, 951x556px
>>128886220
>>
>>128884854
>One race of a human having sex with another ace in some obscure cartoon that normies don't even know of

QUICK GUYZZZ SOUND THE ALRAM SOCIETY IS DYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Japan
>>
>>128886409
she pays in future citizens, although i guess your country is more about importing africans
>>
>>128886409
Yeah but if there were no feminism, women would be half neets and there would be no worries about paying taxes cause men are paying em, whats the issue?

Maybe you are right, but ultimately i dont care.
Again you are a liberal and all you care about is yourself as an individual or other individuals, because you are a child.
Family > individual.
If you cannot put this into your own head or atleast ask questions and try to, leave this site, and in a better case leave your existence.
>>
File: UKroyalssowhite.png (118KB, 717x763px) Image search: [Google]
UKroyalssowhite.png
118KB, 717x763px
>>128886670
>SOCIETY IS DYING

Your's is.

>United Caliphate
>>
>>128886220
They live in Bahrain. That's on her for marrying a fucking Muzzy and MOVING TO FUCKING BAHRAIN.
>>
File: 1463198621294.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1463198621294.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>128886409
>women reaisng children are parasites
Wew lad
>>
>>128886452
thats because only unhappy because ''men'' won't date her because they're too insecure of her previous partners. Men are very jealous creatures of one another, and they worry about a woman previous sex partners because they're worried about their sex standards.

it's not the womans fault that the man doesn't want to settle with her. women don't give a fuck about mens previous partners, really, so why should men care about womens?
>>
File: cuck.png (309KB, 645x891px) Image search: [Google]
cuck.png
309KB, 645x891px
>>
>>128886409

men don't marry women with a high amount of sexual partners because that's a statistically relevant predictor of cheating during marriage and divorce
>>
File: NorwaySomolian.jpg (662KB, 1280x3000px) Image search: [Google]
NorwaySomolian.jpg
662KB, 1280x3000px
>>128887077
>>
>>128886874
there are too many people in this world anyway

also, more and more people are chosing childfree life
>>
>>128887053
Do you even read? Do you read what people write in responses to you? Your stupidity insults me.
Here are your responses
>>128886452
>>128886220

Again this ties to family > individual.

I give fuck all about your happiness. I care about the happiness and quality of life of your child.
And you birthing a spawn then neglecting him in his young age, putting him to random cares, and then divorcing his father and neglecting him further more is not HEALTHY TO THE CHILD.
And all this neglect that youre doing, youll regret later. I see this in my father.
>>
>>128887090
just because a woman likes sex doesn't mean that shwe will cheat

my uncles partner used to fucked anything that walked on one night stands, but when she was with a partner she wouldn't dare cheat at all as her partner/my uncle can sexually satisfy her anyway, so no need to cheat
>>
>>128878795
Because the jews have occupied the admin of all the forums in the world so that if you ever try to reach the teenagers to answer their questions about the holohoax you get ghost-banned and they are fucking brainwashing a new generation of goy with their holohoax story.
>>
Can't you idiots tell that the end really is at hand? All the pieces are in place. Israel has become a nation again, Iran is armed and ready, Russia is armed and ready, Turkey is armed and ready, Syria is in turmoil - Damascus on the verge. Everything the Bible prophesied is happening right before our eyes.
Accept Christ before it is too late.
>>
File: 1489125257375.png (297KB, 720x472px) Image search: [Google]
1489125257375.png
297KB, 720x472px
>>128887146
you mean there are too many niggers and chinks in this world right? Why should European women not procreate?
>>
>>128886783
that has to be satirical
>>
File: Canadafuture02.jpg (321KB, 1200x2670px) Image search: [Google]
Canadafuture02.jpg
321KB, 1200x2670px
>>128887807
It's real.
>>
>>128878795
>had less technology and life span
Like it's a bad thing, especially life span
Because we can't live without 90 years old drooling imbeciles who parasite on our taxes
>>
This thread just proves that /pol/ is full of Authoritarian fucks who want government to interfere and restrict women from doing things.

And I thought this Alt-Right was libertarian?
>>
File: sotolerant.png (1MB, 1059x1420px) Image search: [Google]
sotolerant.png
1MB, 1059x1420px
>>
>>128887938
meh im a half french leaf living in QC, we have well-established cultural protection laws and most of our immigrants fuck off to the rest of canada cos they wont learn french anyway
>>
>>128887591
1 woman didnt cheat that means none of em do.
Wow you are the pinnacle of intelligence.
>>
>>128887938
Whatever. If we keep our integration policies the same as they are now, we're good.
Plus I live in rural Alberta nowadays so it can no longer affect me if it does fuck up.
>>
>>128878795
tl,dr: If you throw technology at something and pat everyone's back hard enough, then everyone's problems are fixed!

The problem with society today is ignoring the human element, andn placating that neglect with technology and "participation awards".
>>
>>128887973
>not keeping fit like based George soros
>>
>>128887591

good on your uncle

still a high amount of previous sexual partners is more probable to be related to an inability to commit to exclusive relationships or an unadressed case of nymphomania or just general lack of maturity (in which case she'd not be up to the task of forming a family)

it's a wise move to seek a women with a similar amount of sexual partners as you (doesn't even need to be too low either because that could be a sign of other problems too), don't blame men for being rational
>>
Technological progress does not necessarily have to be met with social "progress." See Victorian England or Nazi Germany.

/thread
>>
File: Universum.jpg (225KB, 770x600px) Image search: [Google]
Universum.jpg
225KB, 770x600px
>>128887790
>Can't you idiots tell that the end really is at hand?Well I hope so. It's about time.
>>
>>128888269
proves my point. maybe if a man can actually satisfy a woman, he wouldn't be dumped
>>
>>128878795
>I've asked so many of my friends if they'd rather live in past societies, or current year, and they all prefer current year.
Derp. I wonder why? I could care less I want my privacy back. Sacrificing the internet and cell phones is nothing to me.
>>
File: canadafuture.png (942KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
canadafuture.png
942KB, 775x837px
>>128888288
Hongcouver will spill over.

http://faculty.marianopolis.edu/c.belanger/quebechistory/readings/MackenzieKingonImmigration.html
>>
>>128886220
its legal to beat your wife as long as she deserves it in arabic countries.
>>
>>128878795
Keep enjoying your Trucks of Peace, bongfag
>>
>>128881219
>most people in the past were completely illiterate though, and the women were literal retards who just scrubbed floors and cooked instead of have careers. Not to mention that nearly everyone has a degree now, whereas in the past, they didn't. It was just a tiny minority.

Despite everyone having access to degrees with college, people are in total dept, have useless degrees, still live with their parents, and as a whole are still unhappy.

>I don't know, but people can get all the knowledge in the world, and this is a good thing. Soon we'll have chips that implant google seach into our brains.

That's not a good thing at all, because looking at the first thing that pops up on google is not beneficiary for your mind. Instead of looking for more insight on a subject, many just look one thing up and turn the other way instead of delving through information. A lot of things that pop up on google and search engines are unreliable and outdated. The problem that would occur is that people would believe everything on the internet.

And you're acting like chips in our brains are good. Have you ever heard of botnet or surveillance? That would indeed be one of the horrible things that would happen if chips were implanted into our brains. The government would find a new and more efficient way to steal our information and prevent privacy all together.

>Islamisation is bad, but so is religion all together. Why can't we live in tech society without muslims?

Saying religion in general is bad is highly subjective. Are you one of those people who thing religon = antiscience?

>He's probably be amazed by it as it's something different though. Remember this is alien to him. It's like you stepping on that star wars USS enterprise with spock

No that feudal soldier probably wouldn't be entirely amazed. Japanese men are not like before. They are more feminine, don't have as strong as a moral obligation, and a lot of them are lonely men who become otaku and idolfans.
>>
File: 1452891558973.jpg (403KB, 800x1112px) Image search: [Google]
1452891558973.jpg
403KB, 800x1112px
>>128878795
i'd rather die in the middle ages with 40 years old and ridden by diseases but free, than being 120 and being a slave to the NWO and witness to their constant genocide on my people now.
>>
>>128881219
>Increased civilisation? All the knowledge in peoples hands?

Wew lad I can tell your a summerfriend. You seem very young.
>>
>>128888457
The abundance of Chinese at least ensures the Muslims don't get any fucking ideas. I'd rather be a filthy Chinese than whatever the fuck is happening in Europe right now.
>>
>>128888289
God could you be more if a cliche? Next we should bring god back to schools right? Technology is the human element, its an extension of a person. You're not neglecting humanity when you use tools, you embrace it.
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 1280x1280px
>>128881219
>thinking having chips planted in our brains isn't a recipe for disaster
You need to go.
>>
File: Trudeausmugpepe1.jpg (72KB, 382x422px) Image search: [Google]
Trudeausmugpepe1.jpg
72KB, 382x422px
>>128888854
> ensures the Muslims don't get any fucking ideas

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Motion_103

Oh bother.
>>
"Oh I don't know, is it that we collectively thought Steve Jobs was a great man even when we knew he made billions off the backs of children? Or maybe it's that it feels like all our heroes are counterfeit; the world itself's just one big hoax. Spamming each other with our burning commentary of bullshit masquerading as insight, our social media faking as intimacy. Or is it that we voted for this? Not with our rigged elections, but with our things, our property, our money. I'm not saying anything new. We all know why we do this, not because Hunger Games books makes us happy but because we wanna be sedated. Because it's painful not to pretend, because we're cowards. Fuck Society."- Mr. Robot, Season One, Episode One
>>
>>128878795
>Not to mention that certain people didn't have freedoms, like Women, Gays, and Blacks etc.

/pol/ only cares about the rights of those people when talking about Islam.
>>
File: Treblinka29.jpg (97KB, 504x338px) Image search: [Google]
Treblinka29.jpg
97KB, 504x338px
They jews claim, amongst everything else, that there are 1 million jews buried at Treblinka.

But they never let any scientists go and do ground-radar scans, which render a high-resolution 3D image for up to ten meters deep.

Why don't the jews want anyone to see if there really are 1 million skeletons there?

They even built this snuff memorial to "symbolise" the mass graves they claim are under it and around it. But they have never allowed anyone to do an radar scan. These scan are high-res, to the mm and 3D. You can see all the skeletons stacked. Why wont they let anyone do it?
Why do you think they made a "symbolic" memorial cemetary to look exactly like its an excavated mass grave? How sick is that???
Look:
https://www.scrapbookpages.com/Poland/Treblinka/Treblinka05.html

All the effort they go to and not one scan done? Literally, they have never dug up ONE body there and they have never done an archeological survey using radar.

Consider how much power the jews have over the goy that they can get away with telling such fucking outrageous obvious lies? All the goy are scared to push for an official survey to be done.
>>
>>128887146
What do you think happens to our civilization? Honestly I was speaking to a feminist the other day who thought "women were taking over" because they weren't having children. What exactly are they taking over? This will all burn to the ground, nature finds a way of rooting out societies that reject responsibility.
>>
File: 1376853758521.jpg (1MB, 3584x2102px) Image search: [Google]
1376853758521.jpg
1MB, 3584x2102px
>>128887053
A fool who can't stand basic psychology. This ignorance is exactly why humans are unhappy, particularly with the likes of you.

Be grateful you have much of the government and media on your side when you claim it's someone else's fault.l for creating the miserable situation of humans today.
>>
>>128878795
>Society is currently at it's peak and it's better than ever
Our civilization may be the worst organized effort to address the human condition in 10,000 years. Empiricism, its material progress, has wrought only madness.
>>
>>128887146
>too many people in the world
>but european countries are dying and need immigrants to replace the population
MAKE UP YOUR FUCKING MIND FAGGOT

Besides If you would reduce aid to Africa, the "over-population" would be fixed within years.
>>
>>128889116
Yeah ok, I'll give you that one.

Like I said, if it does fuck up I'm safe in the empty ass oil fields.
>>
>>128888439
>it's always mans fault
Typical women.
TITS or GTFO
>>
>>128878795
Thank kek for your friends and there opinions
FaggOt
>>
>>128888240
Women are adult children and ought to be dealt with accordingly. This is why Muhammad is running a train on Europe. Your sympathies are destructive.
>>
>>128888707
>than being 120 and being a slave to the NWO
>NWO
what are you talking about? is this NWO some gulag you're living in? no!

>and witness to their constant genocide on my people now.
boo hoo a few western caucasians gain a tan by mixing with middle easten caucasians
>>
>>128888439
It doesnt prove anything at all
>>
>>128888577
>Despite everyone having access to degrees with college, people are in total dept, have useless degrees, still live with their parents, and as a whole are still unhappy.
well why are people taking ''useless' degrees?

why aren't we encouraging men and women to take law instead?
>>
>>128890021
Because law is an over-saturated field.
>>
>>128888988
No. I'm saying it's idiotic to go around stomping your feet saying

>Ugh, we gave you video games and free pornography! You can pay for stuff by waving your phone! You can search for whaever you want on the internet (except when we block it from you because we don't want you watching or reading that content). We can castrate you and dig a hole in your crotch if you want. Electric cars, anyone? WHY AREN'T YOU PEOPLE HAPPY!? *autistic screeching*

OP's stupid for for thinking using technology as some sort of pacifier to all problems is a legitimate solution.
>>
>>128888472
I'm not a fan of Islam.

I'd prefer to live in America than in Britain because you have better gender equality. Your gender pay gap is more narrow than it is over here. The only countries that offer better gender equality than America, is Sweden and Germany.

Hopefully Ivanka will lead you Americans into being the first matriarchy when her dad dies, and she takes over.
>>
>>128888854

>I would rather this than that

It's like choosing between lead and arsenic. You are losing either way.
>>
>>128888800
explain?
>>128889102
>not wanting a sat nav in your brain so you'll NEVER get lost
>>
>>128889152
Right wingers hate Islam because Islam is a threat to womens and gays rights.
>>
>>128887053

Please lurk more, you seem completely ignorant of male/female sexual dynamics.
>>
>>128890345
Set nav in your brain so cia knows wherever you go all the time
Top notch
>>
>>128889238
>women are taking over
well they are
you country is controlled by 8 women, and your gender pay gap is closing

in sweden, women earn more than men

usa almost elected a woman as leader of the world, although trumps backwards policies have caused merkel to be leader of the free world

young women in usa earn more than young men

women are taking over your society and who controls it. unfortunately my country is having Islam and shariah zones so it won't happen.

but elsewhere, the future is female
>>
>>128889496
I'm not a natsoc retards so I don't care about race. as long as the replacements are intelligent and have skills
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rbZrsNc-7o
>>
>>128889152
/pol/ only cares because it demonstrates liberal blindness and the ideologies betrayal of its own ideals and those who follow them.

Why invest on something that won't deliver. Especially if what they promise if lifelong social change? What /pol/ wants to do with those groups varies from poster to poster, but at least they are straight forward.
>>
>>128889935
Not him but your problem is you have no connection to your people
Family and folk thats what life is about
>>
>>128878795
i suffer from depression and anxiety as it is so the black pill was quick and inevitable
>>
>>128890666
well if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear

so Islam terrorist males BTFO
>>
consumeristic society is cancer and you will never see highly advanced tech because the El-ites will never share it with the peasant slave consumers

0/10 bluepill thread, life is shit
>>
>>128890923
>as long as the replacements are intelligent and have skills
Too bad that is not happening.
Besides you still ignore the point of getting called on "over population".
>>
OP, you are obviously a good natured person and that is really important, but holy shit man, your entire reality is a construct. OP, you, in no way, live in the real world. You have no idea how any of this works. You are either dangerously ignorant, yet highly opinionated, or dangerously misinformed, and still highly opinionated. Dangerous combination. My advice is for you to spend the next few months here devouring information on as many topics as possible, from as many sources as possible while remaining without bias. Don't post during that time except to ask genuine questions, or to ask for material. You're in desperate need of an education on humanity because you are so incredibly ignorant to the extent you are existing in the matrix.
>>
>>128890838

>the future is female

Not in the way you think. Current trends may continue, placing women in higher positions with higher pay than men. In that case marriage rates will continue their downward trend and societal efficiency will most likely decline. Less men will be motivated to pursue high end jobs and will take he place of the housewife or NEET. Women will be victorious in becoming worker bees, while men lounge in perpertual unemployment and lax jobs. Women will continue to increase in misery and take more antidepressants as a result. Eventually government will have to intervene to incentivize marriage (bachelor tax) and sooner or later society will cave in. Hooray.
>>
>>128889935
Sorry Abdul, you have to go back
>>
>>128891187
Ah, now you fucked up here. Too obvious man. But fuck, you had us going, so well done.
>>
>>128878795
Because we're being genocided.

That's why we hate modern society. And also degeneracy. I don't know anyone against technology.
Though social media and smartphones are bad for you.
>>
File: 827.png (89KB, 883x990px) Image search: [Google]
827.png
89KB, 883x990px
>>128891143
Do you need help, anon?
>>
>>128891485
what is the west currently combating atm?

islamic terrorism

why?

islamic terrorism is a threat to us, our liberties, and women and gay rights

if you aren't for women and gay rights, then you shouldn't bother fighting against islam like us freedom fighters are
>>
>>128891095
there is no meaning in life, and we all die anyway

live life to the fall and stop making boundaries, and stop letting other peoples hate stop you
>>
>>128891214
>consumeristic society is cancer and you will never see highly advanced tech because the El-ites will never share it with the peasant slave consumers

well E-lites had TV before we did? we have TV now, and so on

Also, not all elites are ebil capitalists who're greedy. Look up george soros. an Austrian businessman who is spreading his own wealth across the world
>>
>>128878795
Because people like me have been pushed to the edge in favor of faggots, niggers, and women. I can accept women but not niggers and faggots. They don't deserve rights.
Modern society is full of retards like you, OP. I hate you stupid faggots that can't see the restrictions that we face in trying to live our lives today. You only have eyes for faggots and shitskins.
I'd rather have lived in a small village working to feed myself and my family instead of this stupid game where I have to "sell" myself to do work for someone else.
The family structure these days is being completely demolished in favor of women's rights and sexual freedom. We've started adopting the mating rituals of actual savages who live deep in the jungle and until recently ate other humans. This shit alienates males and causes depression and feelings of "I don't give a fuck".
Modern society is shit. You don't have any understanding of human nature.
>>
File: PolGeneral39.jpg (38KB, 700x750px) Image search: [Google]
PolGeneral39.jpg
38KB, 700x750px
>>128891712
>>128891833
>>128892031
Such a spiritual desert. Abhorrent.
>>
>>128891833
Even if you are atheist at the very least who lives on are your descendants.

But you should be shot before we gas the jews, because you are worse than them.
>>
>>128892031
>george soros
He's among the most evil you stupid twat.
>>
>>128891426
Who said roles are going to swap?

Your post is fallacy. I never sad men are going to be neets. I mean women are taking over as in being gender equal.

>muh marriage
you don't need family dude. family sucks, and you can have one child to look after while you put it in care while you work
>>
We just want shit the happen so we can talk about it. Worlds a bunch of fucking losers
>>
>>128892276
You need to be killed in the most painful way possible.
>>
>>128891426
What makes you think things will be miserable?

Men in careers aren't miserable, so why would women be miserable?
>>
>>128892276
>Who said roles are going to swap?
No one, but it doesn't matter because that's what you get anyways.
When will you dumb cunts realize it's not about what you want, but what you'll get.

>>128892418
This.
Traitors hang first.
>>
File: 1469987219875.jpg (111KB, 497x640px) Image search: [Google]
1469987219875.jpg
111KB, 497x640px
>>128892276
Okay, you're just fucking with us.
>>
>>128880574
>Its clearly possible for a man to be happy without it and live a great life

not everyone wants to torch and loot Bosnian villages if they don't have internet.

But in all seriousness you have a good point.
>>
>>128891833

If life has no meaning and we all die anyway, than why even bother filling the void with pointless, meaningless drivel foisted on us by society in the guise of "living life to the fullest".
>>
>>128892123
>muh great great great grandchildren

dude, I don't even know my fucking great great grandma, nor do I care. It's meaningless.

do you know your great great great great great great grandpa?
>>
>>128892726
>do you know your great great great great great great grandpa?

Ignorant of your own heritage. Pathetic.
>>
>>128892418
>>128892478
>yaaay lets kill peoplewwwllzzz

how authoritarian are you? I bet you praise stalin too?

I'll enjoy life as a libertarian while you rage all day
>>
File: LTOKt0V.jpg (378KB, 1626x915px) Image search: [Google]
LTOKt0V.jpg
378KB, 1626x915px
>>128878795
/pol/ is currently in its "split" phase where both sides deviate to the far extremes to search for answers and probe the ideologies. Very soon it will start contracting back and the general opinion here will become far more leftist than it has ever been. You can already see signs of that as more and more posters are dropping NatSoc every next day and are even arguing against it, something that didn't happen (to such an extent) before.

In about two years, this place would've transformed into a "civil war"-like atmosphere between the remaining right wings and the newly-converted left wings from the ideological contraction. I can even directly pinpoint what type of people will those leftist be - the anime watchers and NEETs in general who're dependent on welfare and who'll finally realize that they're the monster they fought against. Now, that sea of piss and shit - the shitflinging civil war - will continue for about a year, before the contraction's end and the final synthesis of both sides into an ideology that is agreed upon by almost everyone.

>What will that ideology be? Socialism? National Socialism? Communism, or maybe Centrism?
No, it will be a new ideology that has never been tried before that satisfies everyone's desires - both left and right at the same time. An ideology that promises power and advancement of our civilization without discrimination of either parties, and meanwhile achieves both parties' points in a win-win scenario. That ideology will be Technocracy, and the majority of /pol/ (or wherever this community has migrated to) would've adopted it by 2020. The promise of rapid advancement of our species and aggressive colonization of Space is a promise that GREATLY outweighs any other promise you can possibly make, and will soon enough gather massive support, starting with this place in 2018-19.
>>
File: almostgotus.png (7KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
almostgotus.png
7KB, 209x241px
>>128892276
>>
File: 1421554717472.jpg (85KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1421554717472.jpg
85KB, 960x640px
>>128886783
MOTHER OF GOD
>>
>>128892478
Well I want my life and I will get it.

My sister wants to be a lawyer, and she wants to imprive herself. So good will come to her.

You seem authoritarian like those SJW/Muslims/Fascists
>>
File: linkola 2.jpg (72KB, 800x574px) Image search: [Google]
linkola 2.jpg
72KB, 800x574px
>>128893044
>>
>>128892968

You're so cucked over there in Britain that you let "refugees" literally take over your country and slowly kill you off, all in the name of tolerance and diversity. Fuck that PC bullshit. It's not going to save you when it matters most.
>>
>>128892725
because I'm just saying that you should enjoy your life instead of being blackpilled

enjoy libertarianism as it's the way forward
>>
>>128879919
>Women and Gays didn't have opportunities that they have today.
that was a good thing
>>
I take back my comment about you being decent, OP. You are a brainwashed, degenerate moron who is a stereotypical youth of the age - shockingly, and dangerously unaware of any REAL problems, and utterly lacks the ability to think beyond surface level, let alone in abstractions or from a differing outlook. You're stuck in one mode, unable to escape your own stupidity while genuinely believing you're a high information, modern and progressive thinker. Truthfully, you are what the powers that be refer to as a useful idiot - someone they manipulate into wielding the opinions which were force fed to you without even your awareness. You're so deeply brainwashed that you think your opinions are your own...
>>
>>128892968
>>128893206
I'm a nazi you dumb cunt.
Your buzzwords have no power here, no whiteknight will come to your aid for repeating tired old shaming tactics.
>>
>>128892880
what does knowing my heritage gain though? extra points on my resume?
>>
>>128893294
I don't know what Islamic immigration has to do with being a result of women and gays having rights.

There are other immigration alternatives other than islam you know
>>
>>128893329
okey big brother
>>
>>128893310

Fuck society. Sooner or later, the truth will smack you across the face like a brick. I won't be around the, so I'll say it advance...."WE TOLD YA SO, SKIPPY! But you just had to hold on to your false narrative of hope."
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (13KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
13KB, 300x300px
>>128893588

You seem obsessed with this whole gay rights thing. You even bring it up in a statement where I never even mentioned it. Is there something you'd like to share with us here, Skippy? In the closet and afraid to come out because your "tolerant Muslim neighbors" might ostracize you, or perhaps even kill you?
>>
>>128894183
I'm just using it as an example.

All people should be free, no matter their gender, sexuality, race etc. If religions intefare with freedoms then they should be dealt with, like Islam and that innit.

why did you delete the pic of that frog?
>>
>>128878795
Jamal, it's good for you becauae your homosexuality is not welcome in Mogadishu, but for Humans society is bad, sure animals like you have better standards, but you wouldn't understand.

Go on now, run down the street like an animal searching for his prey, you do need the money for your crack addiction after all.
>>
>>128894364

Didn't delete anything here Skippy. WTF are you babbling on about?
>>
>>128890263
Ok, this is bait, faggots. Move along.
>>
>>128890838
The Presidents and Prime Ministers are not "leaders", you absolute fucking moron. They are selected, not elected. There are dynastic families that have trillions of dollars and own the global financial system, and you don't even have the slightest awareness of these types or their power... Fuck you, honestly. Fuck you.
>>
>>128894364
How is total freedom an ideal to strive for? WE WERE PUT HERE TO EXPLORE AND CONQUER THE UNIVERSE NOT SEXUAL PERVERSIONS AND HEDONISTIC DESIRES
>>
File: whenyougetwhatyouwant.jpg (283KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
whenyougetwhatyouwant.jpg
283KB, 1000x1333px
>>128893409
you obviously don't know it by now, otherwise you wouldn't ask this question as it gets meaningless by the first moment you hear the call of your ancestors.

maybe you'll experience this moment just in your deathbed, but it won't make a difference: truth will prevail.
>>
>>128894364

>all people should be free
>we need to dealt with Islam

Do you not see your own hypocrisy? Islam is not some mystical creature, it's an invention by humans for humans. What you are saying is you want to "deal" with Muslims. So everyone should be free but Muslims should be "dealt" with? Nice consistency limey faggot.
>>
>>128886409
If a woman has 2 children the future her future is safer than if she had a "carrer". 2 is still not enough. Women have a lot of options in live as long as they are mothers.
>>
>>128878795
Soon women and gays in your country won't have rights. Sharia is a bitch. And you can kiss all your progress goodbye too. The religion of peace will send your country back to the dark ages. I heard most of europe is atheist. It won't be for long.
>>
I always found it funny that China is now a prime example for a society /pol/ dreams of, if you put enough thought into it
But everyone here hate chink to the guts so I guess you prefer your jewish's democracy but still complain daily then.
>>
>>128880574
>You only enjoy this technology stuff because you depend on it.

Humanity has been relying on technology for thousands of years. The wheel, the plow, the sword, and the sail. These are all human inventions. Humanity has been on a march since we left the caves to explore new worlds. A man that is not happy with human invention in all of its convient and useful forms is no better then the niggers in Africa happy to shit and live in their mud huts.

The issue just like every society, even from ones where the people you mentioned are from is they also had idiots in positions of power. For all the advancement we can do we still can't shed the stupidity and contradictory emotions some have.
>>
File: laughing whores.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
laughing whores.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>128892031
>Also, not all elites are ebil capitalists who're greedy. Look up george soros. an Austrian businessman who is spreading his own wealth across the world
KEK!
Fuck off, anon, you're good at this. 8/10 bait.
>>
>>128879919
>>128879919
>Amelia Earhart
>Oscar Wilde
>Bonnie Parker
>Andy Warhol

I dunno mate, seemed like a number of em did pretty good.
>>
>>128878795
People look through rose tinted goggles but I think a lot of black pilled people know how fake society and people are. It's also empty.

People seem to want purpose and meaning more than anything.
>>
>>128892968
>>128893206
I like tradition. Tradition exists because it works.
The shit that society is trying out right now is not working and if you knew anything about history you'd know that it doesn't ever work.
>>
>>128879919
Also women in the Wild West had a shitload of freedom, hence women being anything from stage coach drivers, to outlaw gang leaders and sharp shooters. Do some research shithead.
>>
>>128894364
>All people should be free, no matter their gender, sexuality, race etc.
Wrong.
>>
>>128878795
>Not to mention that certain people didn't have freedoms, like Women, Gays, and Blacks etc.
That is a good thing...

The point of traditionalism has always been to take the things that worked well in the past and incorporate them into our modern lives.
>>
>>128878795

Because the vast majority of /pol/ is losers
>>
File: IMG_0777.jpg (73KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0777.jpg
73KB, 500x336px
>>128878795
GLOBALISATION
Are you as stupid as you sound? We don't want to fucking time travel, well I mean I would but that's not the point of /pol/.
We whinge because we are being shafted and just like the kiddie fiddlers our traitorous establishment figures are everything they control is twisted to give the facade that there is "nothing to see here, no shafting going on, in fact it's the Victims who are bad. They are (adjective)ists doing (adjective)ism."
So if you want to join in with them to get a cheap finger up the arse style thrill from syncing your fap happy little brain with MSM you do that - but come the day of the rope you'll get what you deserve.
You can kys now.
>>
File: IMG_0775.jpg (50KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0775.jpg
50KB, 400x400px
>>128897339
Urragh!
Germans.
>>
I just want cyberpunk and virtual reality.
>>
>>128878795
Men are driven by a higher purpose and sense of duty as well as nationalism. In today's world of open borders, political correctness, women being sluts, premarital marriage, casual sex, nepotism, ignorant normies etc. men will seek either refuge to the traditional ways if there are any left or to the comfort of themselves away from all the things aforesaid.

We have no world war, no famine, great recession or the like. Our only war is spiritual war. Who controls the media? The US military? The global bank? The degeneracy? It all comes down to the zionist jews (and/or) satanists.

It's not that hard to understand bruhdah.
>>
>>128878795
First off, the obligatory:
>/pol/ is not one person

Now let's break down your post.
>Do you realise that people back then were poorer and had less technology and life span, and were more prone to diseases?
Very few people here actually want less technology (and all that goes with it, ie. disease prevention). A lot of people here think that it is beneficial to combine traditional values with modern technology and some modern ideas.

>certain people didn't have freedoms, like Women, Gays, and Blacks
Nor should they. For example, it is a hegemonic idea that "democracy for all" is the peak of societal evolution. Why should someone who has no stake in the nation be given an equal vote to a landowner or a business owner? IMO people should only gain the right to vote if they own land, housing, or a business. Yes, this will disproportionately effect minorities, largely because they have lower IQ's and thus are less likely to be in such positions. However, this is perfectly alright and beneficial for the nation.

>I've asked so many of my friends if they'd rather live in past societies, or current year, and they all prefer current year
You're missing the point. Obviously most people don't want to go back in time and give up the technology and medicine and security that we enjoy. However, lots of people would like to bring back traditional, non-degenerate values in a modern context.
>>
>>128891712
Everything is always so black-and-white with people like you.

There's a huge difference between wanting to stop desert savages from murdering/torturing women and gay people, and wanting 6 gorillian genders, forced equity of women in STEM fields, killing babies, etc.

It's not like you have to be a hardcore feminist to support combating a religion that is a danger to the most basic freedoms you can imagine.
>>
>>128887790
>
when did the bible mention this shit
arent most of those countries not even a thing in the bible
>>
>>128889166
they got burned 1 at a time in ovens that arent big enough to hold a person
>>
>>128899788
>premarital marriage
>>
>>128878795
take the ultimate red pill tell others
https://www.quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
>>
>>128887938
Jesus - I know that picture of all the imports smiling and reaching into the camera is supposed to make people feel positive and welcoming...but holy fucking shit all I want to do is open fire on those fuckers.
Probably the only real solution in the long term as well.
>>
>>128879919
Gays are a tiny of the population, I'm not basing my whole fucking worldview of the past off of one tiny fraction. This is why I hate liberals. The past is nasty and we should never employ what worked in the past no matter what.. all because gays couldn't marry.

Fuck that.

Yeah, we did some fucked up shit in the past, but you know what? We have a lot to learn from the good of the past as well. I'd rather live in a less technological past time where at least you had a community to care about, a family to love, and pride in your own country.

The only people who really benefit from all this technological innovation are the rich anyway. I wouldn't mind seeing it all go up in flames.
>>
>>128878795
if you think
>muh 1950s America
>muh British Empire
>muh Wild West
>muh NatSoc Euruope
is blackpill

you really shouldnt look at reactionaries
>>
>>128890838
>the future is female
The future is indeed female.
The shortly after that will be male again. But not the type of male who allowed women to take their future from them.
Women will cede their power to men who are strong enough to simply take it back. They'll do it with barely a whimper.
It's just unfortunate that modern western males aren't such men.
>>
>>128906567
> *The future shortly after that
>>
>>128888429

i love smashing pumpkins.
>>
>>128878795

we dope silicon and split atoms and yet still can't match aztec level of efficiency in farming, we can't make soils more fertile than terra preta and the same thing we put into our to fuel them engines is needed to make fertilizers and raw materials for all those solar panels liberals love so much.

go research ANY rare earth element mine, then shit yourself, when you realize how much has to be destroyed so you can have >>muh green energaayyyyy

where do you think silicon comes from, sand SO2, which is heated with coke, C, to get S, and CO2, the byproduct is silica and carbon dioxide,

>>MUH PARIS AGREEMENT

we are nostalgic because we understand in hindsight, what we thought was "outdated" was in fact, at the core, the least required infrastructure for the base common denominator.

tl:dr

fuck off ahmed.
>>
because the current society promotes degeneracy above all else. There has been countless studies showinf that we are way less happier than we were before. quality of marriage has gone down the shitter. no one wants to have a child anymore (which is the entire purpose of our species). women do bot belong in the workforce. they are less happy now than ever before. stress has never been a problem until now, no one had anxiety really until now. Technology has corrupted tge youth.

this world has gone to shit. it needs to change.
>>
>>128878795
I guess this is why rates of depression diagnosis are skyrocketing, along with suicides and constantly new antidepressants?

Yeah, everything is fine and wonderful, just don't think too much about the world right now, goy.
>>
>>128889150
I don't think the issue is necessarily playing pretend, it's acquiring the wealth to maintain the fiction. That's the issue.
>>
>>128887790
At least Russia is against degeneracy (gays to gulag) and is one of the most nationalistic countries at the moment. Red pills should just move to Russia to further the white race and block all immigration. We're cucked beyond repair now boys.
>>
File: checkinguniversally.jpg (151KB, 767x581px) Image search: [Google]
checkinguniversally.jpg
151KB, 767x581px
>>128889977
those digits
>>
>>128878795
Because open your eyes, faggot. This society is degenerated af. And the world of future will look like one huge Africa with endless wars and poverty.
>>
>>128887938
>>128888267
>>128888288
>>128888457
>>128905998

The only provinces that are of grave concerned is cuckland Ontario and Vancouver. Those provinces are too far gone imo. The day Quebec stops being based I'd say Canada will truly be lost.
>>
>>128888854
Pretty based imo. The Chinese are heavy on morals and ((A in skool, be doctor!)) Strict. Some Chinese are redpilled af and a bonus is they don't go terrorist bonkers.
>>
>>128902984
Lmao

But I get what anon was saying
>>
File: OB-BQ356_ROI_Wa_20080616105050.gif (10KB, 411x300px) Image search: [Google]
OB-BQ356_ROI_Wa_20080616105050.gif
10KB, 411x300px
>>128878795
>Do you realise that people back then were poorer [...]?
Objectively wrong, US real wages have been stagnant since the 1970s while social inequality has increased. Living standards have gone down in all African countries since decolonization (UN data) thanks to aids and economic chaos brought by pseudo-communist thugs, while social inequality has increased worldwide.

The world is better off economically since the 1970s ONLY if you live in Southern Europe, East or Southeast Asia, or some parts of Latin America.

For everybody else real wages have stagnated while the rich elites have grown richer.

>So I ask you. Why are you so miserable about ''modern society''? Society is currently at it's peak and it's better than ever.
You are measuring life quality strictly in materialist terms. I've already proven you even in strictly materialist terms life has not improved in much of the West since the Cold War.

But there are also other aspects to life than the strictly materialist - The destruction of marriage, of the family, religion, morals... has left a huge void which your empty consumer products cannot fill.

We have allowed cultural Marxism to steamroll the aesthetic and the beautiful, materialistic reductionism has destroyed eveything that made life worth living.
>>
>>128912455
African life expectancy has declined
>>
>>128912455
>>128912709
I'm from Argentina btw ignore the flag I'm having issues with my cellphone it shows the flag wrong sometimes. Must be rerouting my connection through Paraguay or some shit.
>>
>>128878795
I don't like looking at skyscrapers and I hate blacks and chinks since that's all that's gonna be left
>>
>>128887938
fuck

t.toronto fag
>>
>>128878795
Why would I want anyone besides me to have freedoms?
>>
>>128878795
So this was invented by immigrants? Are banks really laboratories where Jews are hard at work? Nope, Jew-topia over mud kind wont leave this planet, but they will make a lot of Hollywood movies about it.
>>
File: 1471644501694.jpg (28KB, 541x523px) Image search: [Google]
1471644501694.jpg
28KB, 541x523px
>>128879919
Not even trying, either a complete lack of education or obvious bait. Why do people respond to this shit instead of cleaning it off this shill infested board?

Women held tons of power in Rome, simply weren't allowed public political positions. Humanity hasn't changed in thousands of years, go read some Ovid.
Thread posts: 243
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.