[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Normies So Fucking Insane?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: HF-5130_Bk_1600.jpg (123KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
HF-5130_Bk_1600.jpg
123KB, 1600x1600px
Read Twitter comments in response to Jared Taylor. Fingernails on chalk board. Normies are like the borg, the comments they leave would have made me laugh last year now I'm just depressed and wonder what the fuck is going through their heads and how they can still believe the shit they believe. It's literally a death cult. I sometimes feel like we are dealing with bots or something but then I remember I know bimbos in real life who are like this. It's like night of the living dead. Fuck.
>>
>>128875612
Who the fuck is Jared Taylor?
>>
Who is Jared Taylor?
>>
>>128875612
They aren't insane, they just don't know many things, don't want to know but accidentially run into them on the internet. They are completely sane, they're inadequate cause they think they live in different world.
>>
>>128875838
>>128875816
How fucking new are you?
>>
File: damn.jpg (89KB, 446x538px) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
89KB, 446x538px
>>128875816
>>128875838

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2RVIi6M7oM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
>>
File: IMG_2799.png (61KB, 500x382px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2799.png
61KB, 500x382px
>>128875612
https://youtu.be/HEJO8t_wCUQ
>>
>>128875816
>>128875838
Last night in some threads people were asking who Sam Hyde was, is this a new meme or have we been flooded with refugees?
>>
Let me guess their response was "le punch Nazis! xD"
>>
>>128875612
No, sweetie, Drumpftards are the ones who are insane. They STILL support Drumpf after all the scandals, and they think Drumpf not doing what they promised is "4-D chess" (basically a euphemism for cognitive dissonance). They voted against their best interests, hon. The rural and suburban gullible retards--THEY are insane, sugarmuffin.
>>
>>128879800
umm sweetie ive been here for years and i dont know who jared taylor is
>>
>>128879600
Really pleased with your vid aren't you, anon?
Tbf I actually found it pretty funny even sent it to my gf. Spam facebook with it we don't need it in every thread, people will get irritated and not spread it to normies.
>>
Basically if anything is prefaced to normies with "these are evil Nazis", their brains turn off. You have to drop the redpills when they aren't thinking they are listening to ebil ppl.
>>
>>128875612
>Read Twitter comments in response to Jared Taylor
link some
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.