[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about whaling/porpoise/dolphin hunting? Also

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: tmp_6508-whales-1541805769.png (1MB, 1413x981px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_6508-whales-1541805769.png
1MB, 1413x981px
How do you feel about whaling/porpoise/dolphin hunting? Also do you feel there is some hypocrisy towards the Japanese doing it yet not as much is said about certain Nordic nations engaging in it?
>>
>>128874490
Japanese whaling is perpetuated by the headstrong Japanese bushido style business mentality instead of necessity.
>>
>>128874490
looks fun
>>
>>128874490
Whale is food.
>>
>>128874490
I might be a moral fag but cmn, not like its staple diet at this point, whales and dolphins are bretty cool guys desu, they could even help you and shit, unlike canadians or mudslims....
>>
>>128874490
I'm not a fan
however, the nords have been doing it since time immemorial
whereas the japs have only done it since they got huge ships. So it's not traditional for the Japs. They're just typically soulless, cruel and lacking in empathy Asians imo
>>
>>128875699
Autism: the post
>>
>>128874490
Those dolphin-killing sonyfags need to be hanged
>>
I support animal rights over human rights, simply because animals in incapable of hate, malice, or jealousy
man however, needs a good solid culling
>>
I have family in Iceland that hunt whales. I could get a job to do it over there if I ever wanted to.

t. American with Icelandic citizenship
>>
>>128875699
Dumb moron, Japanese people have been hunting whales since long before tey got 'huge ships'.
>>
>>128876040
Autism: the post
>wow look i can call people autistic instead of argueing an actual point
>>128874490
im against it, asians already eat fucking everything, dogs cats bugs they can lay off the smart seafood
on the other hand inuits in alaska still have to do it for seals and stuff to survuve
>>
>>128874490
>How do you feel about whaling/porpoise/dolphin hunting?
Idk but Dishonored 2 was fucking awesome
>>
>>128874490
Iceland, the Faroe Islands, and Norway's whaling doesn't come close to the scale of Japanese whaling operations. It might be hypocritical to address the actions of one country and not address similar things in other countries, but it's like complaining that the emissions from burning dried feces in a village in India aren't being addressed nearly as much as the apocalyptic levels of air pollution in China.
>>
>>128874490
That's a comfy pic
>>
>>128877054
Norse whaling is sustainable. The only arguments against it are feels-based. When the Canadian and American cucks came here to sabotage and complain in the 90s both support for and consumption of it increased like crazy here.
>>
Should the intelligence of them be a factor? Animals like fish and chickens no one complains about eating, cats and dogs we have bred to be companions and we are very protective of them, and yet whales are, naturally without our intervention, not only smart but instinctively protective of humans, dolphins will literally defend humans from sharks and will carry you to shore
>>
>>128874490
It's indicative of the lack of humanity in Asian cultures. We should kill whalers it's evil.
>>
>>128874490
>How do you feel about whaling/porpoise/dolphin hunting
serves no purpose as their meat has levels of mercury
They are also prone to going extinct from over hunting. Leave whales be, fish like Tuna and salmon is much more abundant and healthier
>>
>>128874490
Japanese whaling has reduced the whale population nordic whaling no. They catch different whales with different techniques is really that hard to understand?
>>
>>128874490
I want to taste it at least once
>>
>>128878324
Haven't you driven variants of Tuna into near extinction already?
>>
>>128879134
>Haven't you driven variants of Tuna into near extinction already?
unfortunately
however they have a higher reproduction cycle than whales and can recover with proper conservation.
>>
Literally who cares. Just put restrictions on it so you don't genocide them. The whole "muh poor whales" argument is just retards virtue signaling.
>>
>>128874490
I don't think any species should be hunted to extinction. If there were a shitload of them, I wouldn't give a fuck, but there's not, and I'd prefer not to see whales disappear in my lifetime.
>>
>>128875297
It is here fggot
>>
>>128879257
>>128879563
None of the whales we catch are endangered and it's strictly monitored and regulated. It's all feels
>>
>>128880216
This
>>
File: 1494875258911.png (63KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1494875258911.png
63KB, 420x420px
>>128874490
You can buy whale meat from the ice cream truck here. All Greenpeace fags should commit suicide ASAP.
>>
>>128880216
ok then
>>
>>128880216
And once they inevitably become endangered, so you can just shrug your shoulders and "act" stupid.

http://www.ecowatch.com/minke-whales-killed-pregnant-2312849367.html
>>
File: 8041786-3x2-940x627.jpg (140KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
8041786-3x2-940x627.jpg
140KB, 940x627px
>retarded little inbred island kill whales
>whole world shames denmark
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>128883411
faroe island, svalbard and even iceland are all prison islands for people too retarded to live in scandinavia, unfortunately they got the long stick since there are no niggers there and won out in the end

funny
>>
>>128874490
As long as the meat is being ate, they aren't endangered or anything, and are being killed in a humane manner (I suppose exceptions could be made for festivals or rituals) then go ahead.
>>
>>128883127
No, their populations aren't declining. You have hunting in Sweden too. Are you too retarded to know how regulating and monitoring work?

That article is the most hilarious feels-garbage I've seen in a while.
>>
>>128883411
>So much blood the entire sea is red on the coastline

Literally no defense for this
>>
Don't bash it until you try it, 友達。

Mostly only old folk eat it, it's usually an option at any izakaya though. Served as sashimi too. Soft, but a little stinky.
>>
>>128874490
In the modern world whaling is pointless and pathetic.
>>
>>128883771
Basically every whale and dolphin species are endangered.
>>
>>128874490
It's a matter of principle. Misguided activist groups can not be allowed wield such influence that they can force policy changes on nation states. Reality is not on their side only emotions.

Even if Japan really wants to drive their whales extinct it's their choice. They are a sovereign nation and own those whales. In reality however the whaling nations have the best track records of maintaining fisheries out of any nations, most fisheries in the world are completely ruined while ours are thriving.
>>
>>128878176
Or they'll rape you
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.