[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conservative atheism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0403.jpg (86KB, 690x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0403.jpg
86KB, 690x358px
Conservative atheism is the true route to full enlightenment. Most red pulled People are religious and, therefore, there judgement is clouded by retarded Shit like "muh abstinence" and other gay stuff. In the other hand, 90% of atheists are lib faggots who just replace worship of god with worship of state. Therefore, red pilled atheism is the only way to have a mind completely I manipulated by any outside force that you cannot tell is biased. I would estimate less than 2% of the population has the capability to be both non believing of a god while at the same time not switch their allegiance to a big boy daddy state.
>>
>>128872844
i don't like how you said it,
but yes.
>>
>>128874404
I agree that an atheist society would never work because, like I said, 90% of atheists can't even come up with their own morals without a state. I'm just talking on a very small level.
>>
>>128872844
>Conservative atheism
To conserve the non-existent belief? Anta baka?
>>
>>128876978
> The movement had its intellectual roots in the Jewish monthly review magazine Commentary, published by the American Jewish Committee.

Conservative doesn't mean anything. Nothing has been conserved.
>>
File: nazismugdesu.jpg (41KB, 940x688px) Image search: [Google]
nazismugdesu.jpg
41KB, 940x688px
>>128877230
Oh, I see. Time for oven.
>>
>>128875615
Are you americucks really this stupid?
i dont need anyone to tell me i cant kill anyone, religifags seem to need it.
>>
>>128872844
Conservative deism would be much better. atheism always lead to destruction since nothing has purpose.
>>
>>128879343
This; restraining yourself from doing something because either
>You're afraid of God
>You want the rewards from God for following the rules
does not make you, in the least, a good person.
They're not "true" morals.
>>
>>128872844
Even since I became pure atheist I've opened my realm of knoweldge toward politics... it's natural of course, when you give up fairy fantasies and start to think rationally and critically you realize that the responsibility of the entire word ( kinda ) holds on your shoulders and you have to understand the system you live in.
>>
>>128872844
>Conservative atheism
>round squares
>married bachelors
>>
>>128880171
>You can't be a "good" person unless you're dickriding a God
>>
>>128877528
RARE FLAG
A
R
E

F
L
A
G

Thank you for posting. This is going in my collection
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.