[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muhammad was the only man to truly win against Jews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 23777.jpg (24KB, 200x253px) Image search: [Google]
23777.jpg
24KB, 200x253px
Wiped out Jewish tribes from Arabia. Killed the (((intellectuals))) of the time who were insulting him. Beheaded 600 Jews in one day. Is Muhammad our guy?
>>
>>128871911
>flag
>t.J'Quan
How was the boat ride from somalia fag?
>>
His stupid fucking religion can't beat tiny Israel after 3 major wars.
>>
>>128872076

Am Italian convert.
>>
>>128872282

He defeated Jews in his lifetime. Arabs lost against Israel because they are weak and have lost Islamic vigor.
>>
File: 4L_fTaavpYD.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
4L_fTaavpYD.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
That's Ali, not mo you terrone!
>>
>>128871911
All the arabs are semites mate.
>>
Islam was created by CryptoJews within the Catholic Church to retake the holy land.

CryptoJews infiltrated the Catholic Church in the 4th century through "St." AUGUSTINE, known for his Jewish orgies, and reversed 300 of Jewish ostracism.

Then 200 years later...

https://youtu.be/isskmxLG28k
>>
>>128872318
You should be executed in a very painful way.
>>
>>128871911
Proof needed
because Islam is the bastard child of izrale
and Ben Gurion wrote that the Palestinians are the true descendants of the region's original jews
If you read Schlomo Sand, he says those jews which didn't wander off towards Europe remained in 'the regions' and 'converted' to Islam, which is a nice way of saying that after being cut off from the main jew tribe, the remaineder wandered around and eventually came up with Islam
And you have to admit there are too many similarities between Islam and Judaism for it to be a coincidence

So we have Ben Gurion, first izrali prime minister saying muslims are the *true* descendants of the region's original jews
and Sand says the same in his book, 'How Was the Jewish People INVENTED' (because as he explained, the jews invented themselves and their history and very recently

Now the OP is claiming Mohammed was anti jew and slaughtered them? I'll need supporting evidence
>>
He hated Jews and women the most. He was killed by a Jewess. He is just as much of a failure as Hillary.
>>
File: 5647.png (104KB, 690x241px) Image search: [Google]
5647.png
104KB, 690x241px
>>128872769
>Now the OP is claiming Mohammed was anti jew and slaughtered them? I'll need supporting evidence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banu_Qurayza

Pic related. Alpha as fuck.
>>
The quran says the earth is flat and the sun and moon orbs the earth.
Do you actually believe that?
>>
File: jesus-middle-finger.jpg (9KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-middle-finger.jpg
9KB, 224x224px
Based Jesus on the Jews:

John 8:44-45King James Version (KJV)

44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
>>
>>128873615

Died like a bitch tho.
>>
>>128873739
For you and everybody else
>>
>>128873876

I know your country is cucked completely, my German friend, but I like winners.
>>
>>128874023
>I know your country is cucked completely
How many dindus you have? How many have assaulted reporters?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.