[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Divide&Conquer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 01101001.jpg (148KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
01101001.jpg
148KB, 900x720px
>the ill/jewminati succeeding in dividing literally every ideology

I can't believe you retards are actually falling for it. The Berkeley fight is a good example of this. Of course antifa is retaded enough to fight for their idiotic beliefs, but for the alt-right to be doing the same thing is just hilarious. Humans are so fucking easy to trick. You idiots were passing a fucking dumpster back and forth hahah loving every single laugh over here

LE PRAISE KEK XD
>>
File: C9fM7yRWAAAhrrO.jpg (169KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C9fM7yRWAAAhrrO.jpg
169KB, 1200x675px
I meant to post the dumpster fight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_bj1jETtn8

This is actually really fucked up if you take a step back and look. Americans fighting each other over ideology, that's some mudslime mindset. Primitive bullshit. Keep it up morons
>>
File: 1490093917065.png (71KB, 343x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490093917065.png
71KB, 343x400px
>>128870550
>if you don't fight for what you believe in you win
yes, yes, good goy! here, have some good goy sheckles
>>
>>128870996
You actually believe you're making a difference by punching a bunch of retarded leftists? m8. Do I need to explain how pointless that is?
>>
File: 1477543372022.jpg (68KB, 605x558px) Image search: [Google]
1477543372022.jpg
68KB, 605x558px
>>128871149
I agree that the fucking LARP tier shit is doing fucking nothing but if you're not ready to fight for your convictions then what are they worth to you really, and how much are you worth as a fucking person in general
>protip: fucking nothing
>>
>>128871492
Oh I'm ready to fight, don't get it twisted. But fighting citizens isn't doing anything. The fight has to be taken to the ((roots)), not this useless bullshit. I just don't understand it.
>>
welp, you faggots would rather discuss why niggers are fucking muh white womens, or how to not be such a beta cuck bitch, instead of why you're falling for their tricks. Nothings ever going to change. Primitive scum
>>
File: 1489843888189.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489843888189.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>128871905
Well I can definitely agree that shit like that is fucking autistic, but the brainwashed debt-slave goyim have sort of formed a meat shield around the (((elites))) and are unable to accept the truth, because it contradicts their whole reality. Gotta shovel the dirt out before you can get to the root after all.
>>128872229
shit like this doesn't really help the shit you were talking about before dude
>>
>>128872229
..just remember, a 50 man militia could take congress hostage with no problem at all. think on that. coup-d'etat would be easier than you think. hold on there's a knock at my door brb
>>
>>128870902
I don't hate anti-fa or alt-lights, but all those people with cameras deserve to, and will, have their heads caved in if for no other reason, poking it where it don't belong.
>>
>>128872481
Nah, they've been dividing us like this for more than a hundred years. Left, right, left, right, left, right but wait no president is actually going against the president before them oh shit wait the system stays the same but the police state and surveillance state keeps expanding oh shit that's so weird. m8 I don't care it's just me and you in this thread. whatever, fuck this board, I don't have the time to wait on these cucks
>>
>>128872766
okey doke then anon have a good one, whatever time it is in yankistan
>>
>>128871149
Funny thing about that, punching retarded Antifa kids is providing entertainment and recruiting people to the right side better than any rally or speech ever could.

But I bet you think they should just stand there peacefully as Antifa members murder them with bikelocks. I bet you let other guys fuck your woman too.

>>128872628
Don't worry we're gonna shove those cameras in all of your faces we're gonna rip your masks off and put you on the list.
>>
>>128873221
>everything is being ruined around you but at least there's entertainment

This is the problem with you cucks. There's nothing funny about these kikes or whatever pressing on people for civil war, and you're falling for it. oh, i'm anti-fa for calling BOTH sides out, right. You're fucking dumb. Forget it.
>>
File: laughatantifashills.jpg (114KB, 523x424px) Image search: [Google]
laughatantifashills.jpg
114KB, 523x424px
>When a group of faggots and trannys dressed like ISIS start attacking your political events and prevent right wing speakers from talking the winning strategy is to just stop having events and having speakers.
>If you fight back and chase out people attacking you, they win

Fuck off OP you retard.
>>
>>128873957
>having to have a 'free speech rally' to begin with

This is where you don't get it. The government has gotten so bad that there has to be shit like this to remind people that we have free speech? kek, do you not see the problem?
>>
>>128874193
>>128873957
of course you don't see it. If you do then you're just another pussy that won't consider the big picture because 'it can't be done' or some other bullshit
>>
>>128874193
And what exactly are you doing besides shitposting here that's more effective? What have you ever done to fix society? All you're doing is trying to discourage people that are actually active and standing up for their rights. Antifa started this shit, the right can't just ignore a mob of ISIS role players throwing bricks at them and hitting them with bikelocks every time they try to do anything you autist.

Normies love a spectacle, like an anon said earlier, these clashes have been a great recruiting tools for the right and horrible pr for the left. The left looks like a bunch of unhinged degenerates and the right looks like a bunch of "muh average joe" American's (and a few kekistani autists) standing up for themselves, every time.

I bet you're the same faggot always trying to turn us against any and all right wing public advocates because they're never pure enough for you.
>>
>>128875019
You're still avoiding the point, which is these fights are POINTLESS. Recruiting tools for fucking what? Who to vote for next? dude, come the fuck on. Yeah fight back when antifa is actually doing something, but you can't tell me the 'active' alt-right isn't looking for a fight. They're loving every second. I'm not trying to turn people against each other, I'm trying to point people in the right direction.
and what have I done..? I'm active in my small town. But what can one person do but alert a mass of people? I try to redpill people slowly at least. You can't do shit legally without lawyers and all the other bullshit.
>>
>>128875573
Where are the redpills right now? On the left or on the right? Recruiting people to the right sets them on the path of becoming redpilled and keeps them off the path of left wing degeneracy.

What you're arguing is that the right should either just let the Antifags keep attacking them and not fight back or just stop having public events all together. You seriously think your austitc ass rambling to the people around you about the jews is a more effective means of redpilling the masses than having right wing figures talk at colleges and public events advocating for right wing views? You're a fucking turbosperg.

I keep telling you the point and you keep reeeing and saying "it's pointless". You are just a cuck that never stood up to your high school bullies.
>>
>>128876293
Keep up the retarded ass insults, that's really helping your argument. Guess what little faggot? These events have been going on for years and years. The altright didn't start this shit. Alex Jones had events like this 10 years ago. What is this achieving? Besides making people believe a certain way, explain how this helps. If someone is leftist and believes in that shit hardcore well they're mentally ill and have a problem. But to say that these events are "fighting back against the tyranny of teh left yeah buddy!" IS DUMB and I don't know how much further I can deconstruct this for you to get it. You have to go against the governmental groups that are advocating this shit, NOT THE CITIZENS. The 'groups' will continue to push and push, just like what's going on. Your event achieves nothing. Get it through your fucking skull.
>>
>>128877454
You say you're redpilled and you don't even know "the altright" is a media created buzzword intended to smear everyone on the right that isn't McCain. These free speech rallys aren't "muh alt right", they're just the right.

You say you're redpilled and you're this triggered by someone insulting your autistic ass and pointing out how retarded you are on 4chan.

I've done more to raise awareness about government corruption than you ever have, I have spent hours searching through WikiLeaks and sharing the juicy bits on right wing websites, which more and more people are visiting, thanks to these rallies. They then reach right wing youtubers, which more and more people are watching, thanks to these rallies. What have you done? Ramble about the jews and make your peers think of you as "that weird racist kid".

We can all tell you aren't from here. Go back to r/anarchism Antifag. You aren't going to trick us out of continuing to show to the world how stupid you loser terrorists are.
>>
File: 1492517513452.jpg (231KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1492517513452.jpg
231KB, 700x525px
>>128879274
hahahah, you think I'm triggered when you're the one getting defensive. You're ignoring every single thing I'm saying and just repeating "but we had a rally". oh but it's leading people to watch youtube videos and getting da red pill. And what does this red pill taste like? It tastes like government bootlicking authoritarian shitbags. We love our cops don't we? I bet you think ZZURURMRPFF is a good presidenté

fuckin hell I can't go through the list of bullshit you said. okay you called me autistic several times nice meme nice meme what else, okay I'm an antifag because I'm not on your side, which is an assumption. I'm not from here because I'm not going through the routine of bullshit okay yeah dude great argument. Kill yourself. Better yet, go to another rally, and then kill yourself.
>>
I can't believe you morons are taking the bait ITT.
sage
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.