[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: 1477331356084.png (54KB, 922x662px) Image search: [Google]
1477331356084.png
54KB, 922x662px
>>
>>128868490
You got a link for that?
>>
>no source

More alt-right fake news

sage
>>
>>128868976
>http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06/06/alabama-just-replaced-work-requirements-on-food-stamps-and-heres-what-happened/
>>
>>128868976
learn to google lazy nigger
http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/06/13_alabama_counties_had_85_per.html
>>
>>128868490
does that mean welfare queens need to actively seek employment to be eligible for gibsmedat?
>>
>>128869144
Yes my huehuefriend, but only in Alabama.
>>
>>128869144
In other words food stamps were for people working but still whobtill couldn't afford enough food.

People were gaming the fuck out of the system and when the new requirements came in you had to either have a job or be in a training program if some kind.

Suddenly able bodied people were being told get a job or gtfo the food stamp line
>>
>>128868490
the welfare system is a huge racket in this country

i know a landlord with almost 100 section 8 properties
HUD pays him directly, some of his tenants drive mercedez benz's
you must be real needy if youre driving a benz

i also knew a girl who workd for HUD, she said if they get caught
they have to pay the money back, i asked how many get caught
she said, "ive never caught one, but there have been a few"
>>
>>128871708
They get benz on this weird credit shuffle where they "buy" a car from a dealership and trade up a few times so that their debt is two or three times higher than the benz.

If anything bad happens to that car they're fucked.

>or they could be drug dealers so idk
>>
>>128871708
Its not the landlord's fault

I own a fourplex, all four units are Section 8 voucher recipients.

The tenants go through a local housing office to qualify. I have to have my building inspected by the local housing office to qualify as a section 8 eligible multi-family building. I have to perform more upkeep on my building because I have section 8 recipients living there than I would if I just had cash paying tenants there. If something is wrong with the building, and the tenant complains to the housing office, I can lose the section 8 eligibility for my building.

I want to buy the 2 fourplexes next to me. They belong to the person I bought mine from. He had to sell the one I own because he got behind on the property taxes. I hope he gets behind on his remaining 2 buildings so i can buy another one.
>>
>>128872550
Gas yourself rentier fuck.
>>
>>128872899
what does that even mean?

I maintain a nice place for low income people to live. I cant charge exorbitant rents because the amount of rent I receive is mandated by the state. The tenants dont complain, and if a maintenance issue comes up, I send over a handyman, or fix it myself the same day.
>>
>>128873274
>what does that even mean?
Day of the guillotine soon.
>>
>>128872899
Nah, we should gas the renter instead.
>>
>>128872899
Get fucked poorfag
>>
>>128868490
>>128869412
>>128869144
YOU PLEB DUMBASS

The only reason it went down by 85% is because they couldnt get jobs so they didnt fulfill the requirements.

It didnt do jack shit except make people starve.

> not even threatening starvation will make people magically get jobs

> jobs have to be GIVEN, you cant just go GRAB one
>>
>>128872550
>fourplex
we have a bunch of those in the area, how much does it cost to buy one
>>
>>128873274
Renting is a profitable endeavor. It's just harmful to the degree in which people engage in it. Socially and economically.

People need to own and care for something, this creates stability throughout their life. People who rent to tenants are injecting themselves as an effective middleman, taking additional cash from the transaction that doesn't have room for more additional costs. Why do you think you and I subsidize your own customers rent payment via section8.

I have rental property, i enjoy the income but I am honest about the transaction.
>>
>>128868490
MY ALMONDS ARE EXPLODING WITH ACTIVITY AT THIS VERY MOMENT!
>>
>>128871977
>trade up a few times so that their debt is two or three times higher than the benz.

wait...how does this work? they get into debt so they can love in low income housing? pr just for the car?
>>
Guess what demographic inhabits the most section 8 housing in NYC?
>>
>>128874078
If you can't get a job for months you are not actively looking. If you are disabled or retarded you need to seek charity, not government.
>>
>>128874078
the people would have done community service not actual paying jobs dumbass
>>
>>128868490
I would pay money to watch niggers starve to death.
>>
>>128874078
People can always get jobs, you fucking idiot. If they are starving, they accept anything, even working for free, so they can get the food stamps.
>>
>>128874078
> jobs have to be GIVEN, you cant just go GRAB one
t. special snowflake world-owes-me attitude
>>
>>128874078
No.

Alabama has a huge problem with "entitlements" and the new hot thing is to declare yourself disabled through creative means.

The food stamps on top of this "disabled" status was just too much. We are creating slaves to the federal government one well intentioned welfare program at a time.

If welfare doesn't start getting rolled back alabama will start becoming Venezuela North in a generation or two
>>
>>128874122
Mine was $200,000

It is 4, 2 bedroom 1 bath units. each unit has 640 sq ft.

I paid just over $78 a sq ft for the real estate, which is cheap for here. I had to put 50k down and borrow 150k to make it happen.

I cash flow after servicing the debt.
>>
>>128874078
t. walfare nigger
You not gonna fool anyone.
>>
>people don't realize you don't actually have to work
>just need to be looking and putting apps in
>putting in 5 applications a week is too much for some people to handle for free foods

good that these leeches are gone
>>
>>128874078
I see no problem with this
>>
>>128868490
Why do you even have welfare you capitalist pigs? What is this, Soviet Russia?
>>
Niggers btfo
>>
>>128874739
what city/state you in
>>
>>128875421
That would defeat the purpose an anonymous image board.

are you a local housing office?
>>
>>128876347
Tell us your address friend. Comrade-Major promises no stasi.
>>
>>128874078
You can get food stamps just for going to school and calling it job training. For free. These people are too lazy to even do that.
>>
>>128871977
no they're just drug dealers lmao
>>
>>128874078
Actually that not how it works anon, and you know it.

You had to turn in a list of places you applied to, and if you didn't get work then you just signed up for a free training program.
>>
>>128868490

>6 months from now

>Crime in Alabama skyrockets!
>>
>>128874078
>being this underage b&
>>
>>128874408
Name one country where there are more jobs than people.
>>
This is like the welfare version of the hunger games.
>>
>>128879651

Apparently the US and Europe since we feel the need to import tens of millions of foreign workers

Either there are too many jobs so we allow immigration and cut welfare, or there aren't enough jobs so we allow welfare and ban immigration
>>
>>128878761
Everyone is Alabama carries.
>Crime skyrockets
>All niggers get shot
Balance and order restored to the universe.
>>
>>128879651
If there are not more jobs than people then why are our elected officials so keen on bringing in more people to do the jobs we won't do which aparently we don't have.
>>
>>128868490
>3 months of benes for every 36 months
>literally just dumping fuckers off the program
>85% drop
No shit
>>
>>128871977
They are just drug dealers. The extra cash helps pay for the higher car note.
>>
>>128874226
>what are renter's rights
Not to say it is the best financial decision, but the renter/rentee relationship isn't nearly as fucked as you imply.
Especially when the average tenant cares fuck all about the property, so you end up paying out the ass in repairs.
>>
>>128874078
>It didnt do jack shit except make people starve.
Considering the size of the average american, a bit of starvation would do you good.
>>
File: blackpopulation.gif (26KB, 567x473px) Image search: [Google]
blackpopulation.gif
26KB, 567x473px
>>128868490
niggers
>>
>>128881317
actually, several section 8 families are "single moms" with 4 kids. They stay unmarried because then the father/non-husband isnt factored in when determining household income. He can have a job,and the income is all disposable, as rent, utilities, and groceries are all paid for already.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.