[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ugly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Theresa-May.jpg (36KB, 615x410px) Image search: [Google]
Theresa-May.jpg
36KB, 615x410px
how did theresa may become so powerful in the UK? I thought only pretty girls were able to up the ranks that far in the west and she did it before this third wave of feminist faggotry too. is she just superior to most women? Hillary could fit in this category too but her come up was a bit more predictable with being the first lady and all
>>
>>128868370
UK love strong women talking down to them. I mean look how hard they are for the Queen.
>>
>>128868370
That's a 9 in bongland.
>>
File: 9573960486408864087.jpg (21KB, 233x317px) Image search: [Google]
9573960486408864087.jpg
21KB, 233x317px
>>128868370
She's not ugly she's actually very beautiful thats just a bad pic from the 80s or whatever
>>
>>128868644
it's all starting to make so much more sense now
>>
>>128868795
>>128868834
>>
>>128868795
yes, she's better looking as an old women but still she was making her come up as an average bitch at best & that's if she didn't have a dyke haircut
>>
File: rawr.jpg (153KB, 685x959px) Image search: [Google]
rawr.jpg
153KB, 685x959px
>>128868370
Hillary used to be pretty sexy, imo. It's just her personality that is shit.

Maggie Thatcher was pretty as well, and a very respectable lady.

Theresa May is Merkel-tier.
>>
>>128869009
what do you think you're doing
>>
File: teeth.jpg (20KB, 316x410px) Image search: [Google]
teeth.jpg
20KB, 316x410px
>>128869186
>>128869186
>>
File: borbog.png (190KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
borbog.png
190KB, 400x400px
>>128869186
ahh yes i forgot about Merkel. Hillary was definitely more attractive than them. I just know the history of her better than may and the other political thots i guess. can someone give me a rundown on how merkel and may came to power? is Merkel the most powerful woman in the world?
>>
Yes, this is all very mysterious, how do people who push the same agenda somehow gain power out of the blue in so many countries, such a strange phenomenon.
>>
>>128871283
I'm talking specifically about her being a woman
>>
>>128868370
I'm pretty sure she's a dike and that her 'husband' is a just a beard
>>
>>128872359
Female politicians marry into powerful political families and she leads a progressive party.

>Men build party
>Woman marries into family that is part of it
>Uses his connections to get diversity hired in it
>Leader leaves and the party wants a woman to lead to show how PROGRESSIVE they are
>One option is a woman who's had 2 kids and says she cares about the future because of them
>Other option is a cat lady who follows the party line perfectly and will continue to decline stuff
>Party bullies the mother out because "it's offensive to say people with no kids have no stake in the future of society.

And now you know.
>>
>>128868370

british women are among the ugliest women in the west and that is big thing to say when you look at western slut whores across america and europe countries

women should not be inside politics or important work they should stay at the home to upbring children and serve the husband this is what important and power turns women into, ugly hags

keep women pure like in north-sahara central and west asian countries and they will look innocent virgins not wiches like this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.