[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is "The WEST"?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

File: acropolis.jpg (173KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
acropolis.jpg
173KB, 750x500px
And why do we need to defend it?

>Democracy
Something which is relatively new to every "Western" country.
>Freedom
Also new, but slightly more dangerous
>Politics
And then tell that to the barbarians who are now "Civilized" and taking in millions of immigrants.
>Nationalism
Most of you white knight white nationalists don't even like socializing, yet you have a "people"? Entertain me; outside of your discord buddies, who are your people?
>Indo-European culture and language
Oh, sorry finns, this would exclude you.

My point is that there's no west, and nothing worth saving "In the west".

You want to unify all white people?
That's not what we did 2000 years ago. We started from the ground up; from families, to clans, to tribes, to kingdoms.

An empire built by nothing else besides skin color is going to fade just like the liberal societies we live in. If Nazism won, who would be in Nazi Germany right now? Japanese, their Asian comrades, Nazi Muslims, everyone except Jews... Hell, even honorary Aryan Jews might live in Germany.
Politics is compromise.
And the more you politicize "Your white people", the more compromises you're setting up for yourself in the future. It's the constant gravitational pull towards the left which cannot be escaped, because ALL civilization goes in that direction.

We used to build walls, now we're knocking them down to compromise on trade.
We used to be happy living in houses made of horse dung, now we're jumping from our office buildings.
We used to dream of the stars and the gods that live among them, and now we travel along the night sky and complain about the seating arrangement. Progress, technological advancement, longevity, etc, never made us happier; we're literally killing ourselves, because we're fucking depressed.
>>
File: 1460797284371.jpg (503KB, 800x854px) Image search: [Google]
1460797284371.jpg
503KB, 800x854px
>My point is that there's no west, and nothing worth saving "In the west".
The west is our people and our blood you goddamn leaf faggot.
>>
>>128867656
>Indo-European culture and language
>Oh, sorry finns, this would exclude you.
Why do you always forget than hungarians are not european either?
>>
File: the leaf.png (47KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
the leaf.png
47KB, 500x501px
>>128867656
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
You Jews get more pathetic every week.
>>
>>128867656

My suggestion is: start with a healthy warrior culture for young men. All else will follow.
>>
The West is your friends and family.

It's defending all the people you've met so they can live successfully as free people with the chance to learn and grow with minimal restriction.

And it's about the truth. Always tell it no matter what, otherwise you are nothing but a crafty liar. The West is built on honesty and fairness.
>>
Honestly at this point I associate it with the white race
>>
File: 1496485894245.jpg (49KB, 530x388px) Image search: [Google]
1496485894245.jpg
49KB, 530x388px
>>128867656

Because we don't want to live in Nations that do shit like this on the norm.
>>
File: 1487478307344.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487478307344.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>>
Also, the endless nitpicking and fucking pointless demagoguery around these questions is damaging.
I know what the West is, fucking intuitively, cause I grew up in Europe and North America. To me, all these threads are pure divide and conquer enemy propaganda.

If you need to ask then you are probably useless to the cause of defending anything from anyone.
>>
File: heraclitus2.jpg (37KB, 460x568px) Image search: [Google]
heraclitus2.jpg
37KB, 460x568px
>>128867726
National sovereignty, the rule of law, and the freedom of the individual before the state.

The two founding documents of what we now consider The West (despite parts of it existing before) are the Treaty of Westphalia and the Bill of Rights.

Obviously there's far more to it than that, but if someone demanded a single-sentence answer that would be it.

The West is more of a way of thinking, living, and governing, "Western Thought" for an example starts with the Classical world.

>There’s a thinker who existed two-and-a-half thousand years ago called Heraclitus. He’s a pre-Socratic; he’s a sophist; he begins right at the beginning Western thought, when we actually write down what we think. He wrote a book on nature which Aristotle glossed, and which has survived in fragments.
>What did he believe?
>He believed that everything is a form of energy. “Fire” he called it; we would call it “energy” today. That it exists in all forms of organic and inorganic matter. That thought and the sentience of nature is what we are. Nature has become sentient in us which means we must incarnate natural law as a principle of being. It’s called becoming in my philosophy. The right, even if you don’t use that term, stands for nature and for that which is given.
>What does that mean?
>It means conflict is natural, and good. It means domination is natural, and good. It means that what you have to do in order to survive, is natural, and good. It means that we should not begin every sentence by apologizing for our past or apologizing for who we are.
>>
>>128867656
being übermensch
>>
File: 1496284515551.jpg (75KB, 1024x536px) Image search: [Google]
1496284515551.jpg
75KB, 1024x536px
>>128867656

If you haven't figured out that when we say "Western civilization" we're really just talking about white people you've probably spent too much time on r/the_dongle.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.