[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COMEY

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ytmg.jpg (6KB, 348x145px) Image search: [Google]
ytmg.jpg
6KB, 348x145px
Anybody else excited for comey vs trump tomorrow????
what do you guys expect???
>>
There's no way Comey gets out of this unscathed, no matter what actually happened. If Trump did tell him to stop the investigation, Comey should have taken that to the Justice Department, and if he didn't why is he even testifying.
>>
I expect nothing. And the libs will find a turn of phrase that they can spin to fit theit narrative.
>>
>>128867138
i read that he will stop short of saying that trump obstructed justice because he said under oath that such thing never happen to him days before the memo came out
>>
Nothing interesting is going to happen. Protip: when libs hype something, its fucking nothing. The real story is Chris Wray heading the FBI. The DNC is absolutely fucked.
>>
Twil be the Superbowl of bullshit.
>>
>>128867469
what is his story???
>>
>>128866777
It will be the usual political bullshit from Comey. Testimony will be vague enough that the MSM can spin their desired anti-Trump narrative.
>>
>>128866777
I expect nothing except managing to find a way to still be disappointed
Also nice tribbledibbles
>>
>>128867469
and there is another investigation into hilary about Bangladesh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_ov-0sJcmw
>>
File: images.jpg (8KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 266x190px
>>128867618
>>
File: rtdh.jpg (9KB, 216x234px) Image search: [Google]
rtdh.jpg
9KB, 216x234px
>>
>>128866777
Digits confirm MAJOR excitement!
He's gonna plead the 5th, not remember shit and i just hope that he's contrarian enough to destroy all the media narrative about the obstruction and the cause of firing. Other than that, he's a showboat weasel, so he can just try to look as innocent and patriotic as possible while giving snarky remarks or baiting Trump into commenting something self-harming.
>>
>>128867938
i am sure instead of answering critical questions he will say "i can not answer because its classified information"
>>
>>128868178
>Did Trump try to influence or obstruct you or the investigation into his campaign or any of his associates?
>Is the memo real and if so why didn't you think that it was important or why haven't you informed Congress?

There has to be some straight forward non-classified answers to this, they're gonna pressure him on these especially.
>>
Trump resigns before Comey speaks

Screencap
>>
File: 1987491.png (418KB, 400x560px) Image search: [Google]
1987491.png
418KB, 400x560px
>>128866777
>>128866777
>>128866777
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.