[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, it's over.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: madam-president-newsweek.jpg (111KB, 734x908px) Image search: [Google]
madam-president-newsweek.jpg
111KB, 734x908px
Prepare for Trump and Pence to have their election voided. Hear me on this . It is coming.

https://twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/872255577300369409

Say hello to Madame President!
>>
File: 2016.12.15 - Putin Meme_0.jpg (27KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
2016.12.15 - Putin Meme_0.jpg
27KB, 500x345px
DRUMPFBTFOWRECKED
>>
Dude if you cannot smell the bullshit coming from that tweet, then you are pretty retarded, OP. The source, the content, and the poster are all sketchy. I do though sense that the deep state is trying to build enough momentum to make a move on the destruction of the Trump presidency and they plan on doing it soon. The bombardment from corporate MSM has been intense the last couple months.
>>
File: mensch.jpg (73KB, 520x554px) Image search: [Google]
mensch.jpg
73KB, 520x554px
>>128862043
>Louise Mensch
hmmm where have I heard that name before...
>>
big. nothingburger. go. to. sleep.
>>
File: [Heavy Breathing].jpg (25KB, 335x414px) Image search: [Google]
[Heavy Breathing].jpg
25KB, 335x414px
>>128862643
god fuck these people. at least back in the day the propaganda was borderline believable and mostly dished out by celebrities and religious leaders.
>>
>>128862803
It is actually a nothing burger. It's Louise Mensch, she's like the David Icke of blue-checkmark liberals.
>>
Literally who is Louise Mensch? I get she's a Jew but what is she actually famous for?
>>
>>128862043
>LouiseMensch

stopped reading there
>>
>>128863400

her grandfather was the most notorious sonderkommandos in Poland. He was demoted from his position because he was thought to be enjoying his work too much.
>>
>>128862043
Hi, newfag, louis is a right wing troll fucking with the left.
>>
>>128863009
It's just Crazy Mensch being crazy as usual.
>>
File: Autism.gif (128KB, 728x426px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.gif
128KB, 728x426px
>>128862043
>>128862250

Off the charts!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.