[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats your opinion on Russia?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 6516.jpg (3MB, 4000x2391px) Image search: [Google]
6516.jpg
3MB, 4000x2391px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuPX8mjeb-E
>>
File: 48f9171771292.png (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
48f9171771292.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
>>128851640
MFW realize Russians were the good guys the whole time....
>>
If I have to compare to the brownskin people coming to Sweden I love russians
>>
>>128851640
I don't care, just fuck off from my country

Btw how many Ukrainians moved to Russia since 2014?
>>
File: slav.png (1MB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
slav.png
1MB, 1000x750px
>>128851640
Eternal rivals of Poland, their government is still hostile and they are probably plotting to invade us again
otherwise fun guys
>>
I don't have an opinion on russia.
>>
File: 98755467890.png (477KB, 560x500px) Image search: [Google]
98755467890.png
477KB, 560x500px
>>128851640

Mongol tier subhumans with intelligence on par with niggers. General population brainwashed by a dictatorship, land has no value, country can barely sustain it self without invading others. General populace think they are the best in the world, can't even into a 2nd language. Maybe 5% of the total Russian population know how to speak a 2nd language.

>Have reality show about Extrasens
>70% population believe its real
>haven't KYS yet

just do it nigger
>>
>>128852311
More than 2 million...
>>
>>128851640
If you're going to do this sort of thing
it has to be leader vs leader
because all people everywhere have been de-nutted through endless new laws that gag them from speaking or defending their culture
And the leaders ... well, no need to compare them because they're all members of the same globalist gang
>>
>>128851640
Perpetual clusterfuck. We always implode at some point and start from scratch.
>>
>>128851640
A shell of former self, 1917 never forget.
>>
>>128851640
A classic Slav country that cannot into economy and severely underutilizes its (vast) resources. As long as you don't line up to join the EU welfare line, I couldn't give less of a fuck though
>>
>>128851640

The Slav Empire?

Best nemesis 10/10 would Cold War again.
>>
90% - genetic garabage
>>
>>128851640
ruined everything like the cunts they are
>>
Decaying empire that will be Balkanised sooner or later.
>>
>>128851640
Strange, hardy, sometimes beautiful people with blue eyes that have all the physical characteristics of whites, yet something about the way they act and where their morals are makes me think their culture is influenced by either niggers or spics. Just really hardheaded, stubborn people who don't see anything wrong in beating a woman, or picking a fight with a random guy at the bar, because they see it as a positive thing. It's so strange. They would respect it more if you fought somebody instead of talking it out if you had a disagreement with them. The criminal culture is a reflection of this sentiment. Kind of a crab-in-the-bucket thing you see with niggers, because they tend to look upon intellectual pursuits, or science, as womenly faggy shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.